#1 2018-04-18 01:48:40

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

WARNING: This Video will make you sick

With the talk about WW3 and people rightfully in fear for the future, here is some information that will make everyone happy Clinton is not the president. The world is controlled by Luciferians. They consider use normal people to be sheep. They maintain control of their world wide control by mass extinction events. The latest was WW2. They are trying to start WW3 because the word about them is getting out and they are losing control.

Here is a video about these monsters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRWJaT9kkF4

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2018-04-18 21:09:51

Netherlands
Linux Vivaldi 1.95

Re: WARNING: This Video will make you sick

Oh man the pedesta scandal...

And those spirit cooking things.. cant believe people are into that kind of thing.

With the Clinton.. the day it came out bill doing that thing with his cigar to the intern... i knew these people were NOT my cup of tea and i expected them to disappear soon.

I expected too much from the Americans i guess... non of the Clinton and their children and blood and gore loving were cast out. None of them in jail.. hell MEGA PLENTY ALOT of people voted for Hillary.

Either the gross of the Americans just too busy to pay attention OR they dont care and are most likely the same "cup of tea".

WAIT A MINUTE.... this is not an AMERICAN thing actually... you see these things in the higher "rings" a lot. Not long ago i visited a client (multimillionaire)  a month ago at his mansion. I was glad i did that.. because i found out he and his several wife's and "children" (adopted) were into some crazy sex sh1t... i wont describe what they were doing there in that mansion but i tell you... there are a lot of dirty and dangerous people in this world. They seem so nice, so neat, so decent, so posh... but pffff..... insane.. dirty....

Its real... be careful... keep away from drugs, violence and crazy sexual practices because they come hand in hand and its DEADLY.

Oh and what happend? I walked out... the girls were running around me begging me to stay (join)... then the client came. Huge guy... begging me to stay... i looked him in the eye and told him "you are lucky i just walk away, dont you EVER step into my direction ever again and make SURE you not make me witness of your crimes anymore GOODBYE". I saw him thinking if violence or blackmail would work on me.. he made a good choice to just let me go.

https://youtu.be/h1Lfd1aB9YI?t=186

Last edited by iCQ (2018-04-18 21:26:37)

#3 2018-04-18 21:49:11

Netherlands
Linux Vivaldi 1.95

Re: WARNING: This Video will make you sick

And no.. that client wasnt in America nor Europe... they do frequently fly to do winter sport in Europe and big events in America bla bla wow... so impressive (not)

Their mansion is like a castle... very kitsch and posh.

Board footer