#1 2018-03-15 05:31:38

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 57.0

kill all gooks niggers and nazi's or... not?

First of all, shut up you are boring.

Second of all... i noticed here in the forums quite some, we call it spam, posts about anti colored people.

Not many, if none, reply there (same as when i post something) but it makes me wonder.

Seriously, i not try to trap you into being a leftist prick or a nazi. I seriously wonder whats going on in this world war two anti jews first person shooting game community.

So i made a perfectly anonymous (not) poll just to see if we can settle the score (and i can add it to my PHD):

The casus, question is, kill all other or different race, color, religion people or not?

yes/no

(if u just want to enslave all women or black people that also counts as a "yes"). So if you have plenty of black friends but u still think women should suck your lolly pop mindlessly (yes children, i said lollypop) then you are also clicking YES.

If you are muslim but you never really read the quran and u respect your daughter rights u be in the NO camp.

I assume you are all sober and bf1942 players by the way...

To keep you safe i urge you to not post in here, just vote. For the fun of it! This is a ones in a lifetime vote... not one of those kiddy im a sheep retard "i vote for a president" kinda things. So please think about it for a moment. If you do not know for sure its best NOT to vote... then u be in the NSB-er camp (most of you have have no idea what an ww2 nsb-er is but Anne Frank would have told you if she could have).

How far do you carry your hate and stupidity? Sorry i meant your superiority!

1. yez, kill or enslave em all except "us"
  2. no, deep down i know even the little ant deserves respect and has a function (butterfly effect)
Total votes: 4

Poll is closed

Last edited by iCQ (2018-03-15 05:45:07)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#2 2018-03-15 05:51:02

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 7 Chrome 64.0

Re: kill all gooks niggers and nazi's or... not?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2018-03-15 05:53:01

Netherlands
iOS Safari 5.1

http://youtu.be/O4o8TeqKhgY

Scared to vote baby boy, its still too cold there in estonia to go out huh? Not many niggers in your neighbourhood, been there done that. Statistical info Estonia: more of above, frauds without balls. Kind off lot of Russian jet-set tries to get a house and land in Estonia because it makes them look posh.

I once knew a guy who got caught in Estonia with 10k extasy pills in his pocket. Several years jail, what a Complete retard.... he also was into little girls... he still owns me 3k lol, he fled the country again (he is in Germany now, pretending to be a cook, i too lazy to try to pluk a bald chicken).

Dont be a weakling nobody like this kid above please...

Even the king has to poo so whats new in that video you share? Major breakthrough people! Someone forgot to flush the toilet....

Seriously deeko i doubt u are old enough to vote at all. Do you know what a gook is? I mean all Estonians i know still dont even know what a euro is!

Last edited by iCQ (2018-03-15 06:15:06)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#4 2018-03-15 06:25:33

Netherlands
iOS Safari 5.1

Look i understand most people have a low IQ... but i keep hope for a healthy and happy life for you! And to my believe people only/mostly have low IQ because they feel small and they dont have balls or proper motivation.

Posting children videos... i know where your mind is deeko... baby youtube videos and no vote. Lets not guess your mental age here! Sit down and shut up boy.

Oh did you know, dear sir Stephen Hawkings died yesterday? U must hate him too right!? I mean he was disabled couldnt punch you in the face so you must be so important.

Funny fact.... Stephen Hawkings once drove his wheelchair over Prince Charles feet... talking about balls!

stfu and vote or leave to your lavendal garden post or thread elsewhere

http://youtu.be/QH2-TGUlwu4

(just to make sure the mindless arent getting bored)

Last edited by iCQ (2018-03-15 06:42:48)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#5 2018-03-15 06:47:28

Netherlands
iOS Safari 5.1

#6 2018-03-15 19:53:23

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 64.0

The truth is, racism is a pathological attitude, created by a mind of separation. Time to dig deeper and to find out who we really are. You are not a victim of life, you are a creator without limit.

know-thyself.jpg

Last edited by dary (2018-03-15 19:53:44)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#7 2018-03-15 19:56:21

Netherlands
iOS Safari 5.1

dary wrote:

racism is a pathological attitude, created by a mind of separation

a very wise post, i fully agree and stand by dary

devide and conquer

kids like t-bone are the deviders..... not the conquers, they have just enough brain cells for being a slave, thats about it for them

amazing how a tart like that can fill your forum and game with hate and boring crap

Last edited by iCQ (2018-03-15 20:00:02)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#8 2018-03-16 02:44:52

Netherlands
iOS Safari 5.1

not quite sure why this has to be in the gutter and other nazi spam is not.... but i guess it does belong here admin

have a nice day! ;-)

Board footer