#31 2018-02-22 21:12:15

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 64.0

Re: another gio / jazzy abuse

hanyweh wrote:

I am sure olafur eliasson has 5 times as many ...

What's wrong with Bjarke Ingels or Jørn Utzon? And what does Olafur Eliasson have to do with me?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#32 2018-02-22 22:03:58

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Android Chrome 64.0

Nothing ... just he is from copenhagen and likes to waste millions on artificial suns and waterfalls smile Don't get me wrong, I'm glad there are people like you who try to bring some life and new people to this 20 years old game. But the position you are trying to defend is week. If you don't care what people think about lop admins why visit this topic at all? And why attacking people with complains, calling them trolls without taking into account there is actuall evidence of abuse, which also happens to be systematic. I don't have the impression that your steam profile is private and I know people with more games too. But you have to admit you are above average of a  gamer. Most people here either can't affort the money for that many games or the free time to play them. You seem to have both and i doubt you bought any of them with twitch donations smile

Last edited by hanyweh (2018-02-22 22:19:42)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#33 2018-02-22 22:51:18

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 64.0

hanyweh wrote:

Nothing ... just he is from copenhagen and likes to waste millions on artificial suns and waterfalls smile Don't get me wrong, I'm glad there are people like you who try to bring some life and new people to this 20 years old game. But the position you are trying to defend is week. If you don't care what people think about lop admins why visit this topic at all? And why attacking people with complains, calling them trolls without taking into account there is actuall evidence of abuse, which also happens to be systematic. I don't have the impression that your steam profile is private and I know people with more games too. But you have to admit you are above average of a  gamer. Most people here either can't affort the money for that many games or the free time to play them. You seem to have both and i doubt you bought any of them with twitch donations smile

I prefer Bjarke Ingels, stealing a mountain top for skiing off of Norway and putting it on top of a waste disposal plant was a amazing idea! Maybe now tourist wont think that we actually have mountains in Denmark! It's great.

There's around 4½ years untill 1942 turns 20. Why would anyone care to kick for trolls nowadays, that's so... 2008 or something. I've never seen Gio kick anyone whom didn't deserve it. I prefer to support the ones actually doing an admin job, as stated the most active admins are always going to get hate. People are always going to think they're getting targeted, and apparently somebody specifically has something against lop - most of the time anyway. As said I don't really care about what people think about me.

My Steam profile isn't private, no.

I work 35 hours pr. week and stream around 20 hours, and on top of that I'm considering starting my own company, that's not really what I would consider to be freetime. I've never had a donation yet, so I guess the answer would be no wink

Last edited by Whoopz (2018-02-22 22:54:13)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#34 2018-02-22 23:14:23

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Windows 8.1 SeaMonkey 2.46

Whoopz wrote:

I've never seen Gio kick anyone whom didn't deserve it. I prefer to support the ones actually doing an admin job, as stated the most active admins are always going to get hate.

2016-10-24 21:05:06

Gio wrote:

That said, as far as I am concerned taking a plane or any vehicle and going to the edge of map doing nothing for more than 10 mins is a reason for kick.

We have to unban him due to no evidence.

Gio wrote:

I have no video but were testing him for 3 or 4 times in Philippines by hiding in various places and not attacking anybody to give up our position and he would come for us directly every time .
This was proof enough for me , ofc you can unban if you are certain of him and be responsible .

But when Lop guy is in trouble , instant unban, no questions asked

If Gio is your most active admin .... I wonder how bad are the other ones smile He, and gorr and jazzy(not 100 % sure but if you believe the rumors) are only active when their personal space is invaded.

Last edited by hanyweh (2018-02-22 23:17:19)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#35 2018-02-22 23:38:32

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 64.0

Gio wrote:

That said, as far as I am concerned taking a plane or any vehicle and going to the edge of map doing nothing for more than 10 mins is a reason for kick.

I would kick for the same thing, especially if my team was loosing and I saw someone take something as important as a plane, fly around for 10 minutes w/o even engaging in combat.

Gio wrote:

Gio wrote:
I have no video but were testing him for 3 or 4 times in Philippines by hiding in various places and not attacking anybody to give up our position and he would come for us directly every time .
This was proof enough for me , ofc you can unban if you are certain of him and be responsible .

What does this have to do with abuse again, if Gio believed him to be hacking, he belived him to be hacking. I was banned from a passworded server once for "hacking" typical muricans.

hanyweh wrote:

He, and gorr and jazzy(not 100 % sure but if you believe the rumors) are only active when their personal space is invaded.

Gorr and Jazzy both play for TnS.

Last edited by Whoopz (2018-02-22 23:42:35)

#36 2018-02-23 09:03:44

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 64.0

Always jazzy and gio reported XD

Last edited by KIN (2018-02-23 09:04:01)

#37 2018-02-23 22:55:22

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

KIN wrote:

Always jazzy and gio reported XD

Always the same complaining and crying !!!!  smile

#38 2018-02-24 00:17:19

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Netherlands
Windows 7 Firefox 58.0

we now know at least that BF Soldier aka XP FANATIC is a teamstacker

Last edited by The SiLeNt SniPeR (2018-02-24 00:17:36)

#39 2018-02-24 02:30:01

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 64.0

The SiLeNt SniPeR wrote:

we now know at least that BF Soldier aka XP FANATIC is a teamstacker

holy frick bfsoldeire must be literally hitler for teamstacking

Last edited by moon' (2018-02-24 02:30:15)

#40 2018-02-24 19:35:07

gio
Administrator
Greece
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Hahahah wanted to say same as Dakota but didnt want this KICK related post to go on big_smile

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#41 2018-02-25 20:36:28

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

gio wrote:

@razor I kick anybody that uses countries to make fun , no matter what country.
@troll I was warning you (and the rest) about teamstacking long before jazzy joined , since you teamstacked at the end of tobruk 2 maps ago.
Logs are available for checking.
When jazzy came to allies  axis had both flags and 2 players more so he came to help and this is not teamstack
When you came to allies we already had both flags and even number of players so you only came to build up your score and this is TEAMSTACK
I am talking about the FIRST team switch ofc, all the rest happened bcs Jazzy was trying to test if you were following him obviously and were not affecting the game

Gio,

I see you make up your own rules. Is it true all the Greek girls in your village have mustaches? You like to play favorites with your buddy Jazzy.

Tuia,

What the hell. Why is Jazzy still and admin?

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#42 2018-02-25 22:36:51

razor
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 63.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:
gio wrote:

@troll I was warning you (and the rest) about teamstacking long before jazzy joined , since you teamstacked at the end of tobruk 2 maps ago.
When jazzy came to allies  axis had both flags and 2 players more so he came to help and this is not teamstack
When you came to allies we already had both flags and even number of players so you only came to build up your score and this is TEAMSTACK
I am talking about the FIRST team switch ofc, all the rest happened bcs Jazzy was trying to test if you were following him obviously and were not affecting the game

Gio,

I see you make up your own rules. Is it true all the Greek girls in your village have mustaches?

giphy.gif

#43 2018-02-26 03:52:31

gio
Administrator
Greece
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Go back in that hole where you came from Janet , nobody cares about what u say or think. Go away, go!

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 2

#44 2018-02-26 05:18:15

razor
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 63.0

#45 2018-02-26 14:56:33

SleveN
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 64.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:
gio wrote:

Gio,

I see you make up your own rules. Is it true all the Greek girls in your village have mustaches? You like to play favorites with your buddy Jazzy.

Tuia,

Stop trying so hard Janet. It's just a game. You should focus more on getting likes in real life.  I bet everyone would admire you.

#46 2018-02-26 18:20:36

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 64.0

SleveN wrote:
janet reno (TX) wrote:
gio wrote:

Gio,

Tuia,

Stop trying so hard Janet. It's just a game. You should focus more on getting likes in real life.  I bet everyone would admire you.

Hey SleveN, how's that electrical engineering degree working out for ya?

#47 2018-02-26 18:52:58

SleveN
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 64.0

Rly bad. I'm so bad at math, im struggling alot.

#48 2018-02-26 20:33:08

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

gio wrote:

Go back in that hole where you came from Janet , nobody cares about what u say or think. Go away, go!

Gio,

You are an incompetent admin. You make up your own rules. You play favorites. It is funny every time there is some questionable admin actions brought to the forums you are involved.

SleveN wrote:

Sleven,

I see trolling is all you have to defend Gio’s incompetence. You are incapable of making a cogent argument to justify Gio’s obvious unsuitability as an admin.

The fact is anyone that comes to the forums to address grievances is summarily ridiculed (trolled) by alleged admins.

If this weak minded dribbling response is all you got to defend Gio’s incompetence you should shut up. It makes you look stupid.

Tuia,

Why do you allow so many emotionally immature admins?

#49 2018-02-27 17:23:04

gio
Administrator
Greece
Windows 10 Chrome 64.0

You do realize that there are only TWO guys that were complaining about my actions right ? Both for a kick , right?
And dont mention tookies post bcs he wasnt involved , he was just ignorant and arrogant.
Now go play with your guns in your emotionally mature world and remember to always take a good peak at the barrel before shooting

Last edited by gio (2018-02-27 17:31:00)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#50 2018-02-27 17:47:33

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

gio wrote:

You do realize that there are only TWO guys that were complaining about my actions right ? Both for a kick , right?
And dont mention tookies post bcs he wasnt involved , he was just ignorant and arrogant.
Now go play with your guns in your emotionally mature world and remember to always take a good pick at the barrel before shooting

Gio,

You are the one to call someone arrogant. So what if it was a kick, is that suppose to make you and Jazzy’s trolling of XP acceptable?

You are too stupid to see the irony of your moronic comments, ”ignorant and arrogant” is all about you. Emotionally immature is what I expect from someone who still lives with his Mommy.

#51 2018-02-27 18:12:51

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

Again...my idea for you is quite simple...a room...20 quarts of grain alcohol...problem solved...you could skip the room if the pension is spent.  I do understand you have been trying real hard.  It must be miserable.

#52 2018-02-27 19:22:04

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

PitViper wrote:

Again...my idea for you is quite simple...a room...20 quarts of grain alcohol...problem solved...you could skip the room if the pension is spent.  I do understand you have been trying real hard.  It must be miserable.

Pitviper,

What's wrong your server is empty and you don't have anyone kissing you ass so you come here for attention?

#53 2018-02-27 21:09:19

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Windows 10 Firefox 58.0

I miss the times when an admin (me) would just close this useless, endless topics. Move on!

#54 2018-02-27 21:14:06

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

Buckshot Tranny,.  I repeat...20 quarts of some grain alcohol...a room.  I'll add some of your favorite things like the blowup dolls and cock rings,. so you can sort out your little member quicker.

You must be mistaking The Great Escape with planet empty...hard to do unless you drink a lot...er wait.  I know you hate the fact you can't play but as everyone can see..... you are the biggest troll around.   You and people like you are never welcome...now bottoms up homo....you are late to the party.

Say hi to pookie for me.

#55 2018-02-27 21:57:22

SleveN
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 64.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:
gio wrote:

Gio,

You are an incompetent admin. You make up your own rules. You play favorites. It is funny every time there is some questionable admin actions brought to the forums you are involved.

SleveN wrote:

Sleven,

I see trolling is all you have to defend Gio’s incompetence. You are incapable of making a cogent argument to justify Gio’s obvious unsuitability as an admin.

The fact is anyone that comes to the forums to address grievances is summarily ridiculed (trolled) by alleged admins.

If this weak minded dribbling response is all you got to defend Gio’s incompetence you should shut up. It makes you look stupid.

Tuia,

Why do you allow so many emotionally immature admins?

Vai you have to be so serious sad You can't control drunk monkeys in a cage. Relax.

#56 2018-02-27 22:09:01

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 16.16299

PitViper wrote:

Buckshot Tranny,.  I repeat...20 quarts of some grain alcohol...a room.  I'll add some of your favorite things like the blowup dolls and cock rings,. so you can sort out your little member quicker.

You must be mistaking The Great Escape with planet empty...hard to do unless you drink a lot...er wait.  I know you hate the fact you can't play but as everyone can see..... you are the biggest troll around.   You and people like you are never welcome...now bottoms up homo....you are late to the party.

Say hi to pookie for me.

Make your mind up I thought I was the biggest troll around, which is quite something coming from the troll that hijacked a thread that had nothing to do with him eh Pit.
No one here wants to read your pointless posts get back to TGE and find some more admins, you are running out of them!

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#57 2018-02-27 22:42:34

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

TGE stand for The Gay Empire ???  Look's like a fine connoisseur that Pit from his last post !!!  smile

K-Gel special this week Pit !!

PS: Would not be suprise that you and Janet are the same personne!!!  smile

Last edited by Dakota (2018-02-27 22:55:52)

#58 2018-02-28 04:50:45

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

Playing with yourself is a dinky specialty.

Hey Dak!! tongue

#59 2018-02-28 10:59:26

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 64.0

take it easy guys

#60 2018-02-28 21:04:41

gio
Administrator
Greece
Windows 10 Chrome 64.0

Janet , do you ever play this game? Ever on this server?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

Board footer