#1 2018-02-15 01:34:27

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 58.0

Its about time

Is there even a glimmer of hope, that perhaps some day there just MIGHT be a positive post about an Admin here? Its the same folks, week after week with the same bitches and pure negativity, with few to none ever having a single POSITIVE word about anything at SiMPLE. Yet they continue to return. Faithfully.
Perhaps a positive note about another player even? Just SOMETHING that may differ from pure bitch. (I divorced less of a woman than some of you non stop bitchers) There are many a fun game here, great players, laughing chat, a hail Mary shot that made someone smile. There used to be fun in the Forum, more so than today. Tuia how the heck you watch this digress and stay sane is miraculous. ***Passes the good Vodka to ya*** I swear its like being a babysitter.
I have had some good fun at Aberdeen a few weeks ago, only a single issue that was addressed by Admin quickly and painlessly. LMAO on the R+R/SW server. There are good folks on staff and good folks playing. I for one tip the hat to the POSITIVE side of SiMPLE as often as it does occur. Shit happens. So does life. For all the Admins and workers behind the scenes, THANKS for the fun and to those that give a shit here, I pour you all top shelf adult beverages of YOUR choice. As long as its Vodka. You deserve it once in a while.

Henry Ford: "You can have your Model T in ANY color you wish. As long as it is black."

Positive reputation 8   Negative reputation 0

#2 2018-02-15 07:24:27

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 16.16299

Re: Its about time

Pleiades53 eh? - what a great admin and an all round great guy - positive enough for you putz big_smile

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#3 2018-02-15 07:38:52

PipeR
Australia
Windows 7 Firefox 58.0

hahaha ... I have to agree Pleiades is a great admin and funny as hell in teamspeak too (when he gets it working)  tongue  I have also heard that Dink fella goes alright as admin too big_smile

oh and I'll have a scotch thanks Pleiades

Last edited by PipeR (2018-02-15 07:39:58)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#4 2018-02-15 09:20:14

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 64.0

PipeR wrote:

I have also heard that Dink fella goes alright as admin too big_smile

Your information is incorrect he is an ass***e

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#5 2018-02-15 10:46:36

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Android Chrome 64.0

Nice one smile

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#6 2018-02-15 10:56:33

PipeR
Australia
Windows 7 Firefox 58.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:
PipeR wrote:

I have also heard that Dink fella goes alright as admin too big_smile

Your information is incorrect he is an ass***e

well thats not being positive ya nub lol

also pretty sure my info is correct tongue

#7 2018-02-15 14:04:15

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 58.0

Pleiades53_2020_s.jpg

#8 2018-02-15 20:17:56

PipeR
Australia
Windows 7 Firefox 58.0

oh and to name a few other top notch admins
Bock
trojan
tomas Aquino
Vertigo
combat
surrendermonkey
oscar g
kz myaz
Dakota
Omen

love these guys they do a great job big_smile
none of these guys get recognition for the great work they all do or have done in the past <3

Last edited by PipeR (2018-02-15 20:20:38)

#9 2018-02-15 20:59:41

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

You forgot to put your name Piper ?  Like I said many times this game would be dead long time ago whit out fair admins like you guys !!!

PS: There is a glimmer of hope Pleiades, we all reconize the bicthers !! Shitposting...  smile

Last edited by Dakota (2018-02-15 21:03:25)

#10 2018-02-16 01:59:47

PipeR
Australia
Windows 7 Firefox 58.0

Nah Dakota I didnt forget. I have been told that i am a shitty admin and player so i only put the good ones on the list big_smile

#11 2018-02-16 14:24:47

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 58.0

My intention, was to bring something GOOD here, rather than just see all the bitch bitch bitching here. Its a very small community of international Battlefield 42 players. Folks should be more supportive of the game, Forums, helping noobs, letting players know they just smoked your ass well, showing them the "TURBO" button (LOL) or at least a SINGLE act of support for the community in one way or another. There is simply too much low intelligence drama and me me me shit. Its only a frame of mind. Play the game. Find the fun. Yes Admins can be shits but I believe most are really good folks. There are some REALLY good Admins in this community, and some incredible players that donate their time to mod, fix, maintain this game in one way or another. These folks NEVER EVER get a single "NICE frick JOB" for their efforts but more so for their act of keeping it fun, equal and still available to play.

I am not that great an Admin folks but I do KNOW some that really are. They are here. They are in other servers. They are real. They help others ALL the time. They give a shit. SOMEHOW,......they read all the low life drivel and still keep on keeping on. They work to protect from small things like TKers all the way up to code work. They help other server owners NOT drag the owners down or cut them apart or threaten them or threaten their server. Which to the dismay of humanity,..........has been done.
Integrity.
Care.
Passion with grace.
Honesty.
Selflessness.
Some Admins have them all. Some have partial. Its a no pay job and I think once in a while, an atta boy for the acts that are appreciated, might just be mentioned and bring the low feelings up to something more positive. The entire community can benefit.

Vertigo you made me laugh at the free drinks, which I would SO love to offer the community as a whole some day in that great big ADULT bar where we could laugh and screw with each other, while inebriation sets in. And Pleiades 53 can sit back and know......I DID this buying for the whole lot of us. Pass me another Chopin please and hurry up will ya!!! No tossing cookies here low lifes. Hold your alcohol and LAUGH. I will.................

PS: Dink, I AM an ass!!! THANKS for recognizing!
YOU my friend are EXACTLY one of those helpful folks, NOT that I was mentioning names, but you have always supported this community with many many hours of your own time, writing mods, code work, fixing players issues, helping OTHER server owners even as you maintain and run your own servers. Selfless. So now Dink...........WHO is the ass huh?????
LMAO!!!!!!

Thanks for the nice words folks. Now lets get others to appreciate the ones in this community that keep it going. And to those that bitch every day without a single good thing to say, NO free drinks for you ! But seriously ye negative ones.............REALLY???????????????? Its getting old. REAL old.
THANKS PipeR for listing some of the Admins you like. They are out there. They care and they are a benefit to BF42 as a whole. You sit on that list too and have helped me SO many times since way back. And always helped others. Its in your character. Thats why I like to shoot you in the butt!!!!!

Last edited by Pleiades53 (2018-02-16 14:27:05)

#12 2018-02-16 14:30:36

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 58.0

Dakota wrote:

You forgot to put your name Piper ?  Like I said many times this game would be dead long time ago whit out fair admins like you guys !!!

PS: There is a glimmer of hope Pleiades, we all reconize the bicthers !! Shitposting...  smile

Dakota, its that "glimmer" that keeps me positive when I read the garbage. I am so happy at least someone recognizes it too. THANKS man. And the game WOULD be dead already had it not been for these good Admins.
Shitposting. Yep if the foo shits, wear it.
:-)

#13 2018-02-16 21:42:05

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

So many admins names not mention !!  But I got great respect  for them !!! Thanks for keeping this game alive !!!

PS: Dont bring your self down like that Piper, for me you are a good admin, average player smile and also a SEXY one smile smile

#14 2018-02-17 20:47:09

PipeR
Australia
Windows 7 Firefox 58.0

well considering all the people i like to play with are from Europe or America and i have to struggle with ping from 200 t0 350 all the time its pretty obvious why I am a shitty player lol
but I have fun and thats all that matters big_smile

Have you been looking through my curtains again Dak ?  tongue

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

Board footer