#1 2018-01-22 03:04:33

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Banned (by one of Jazzy's minions?)

Today at about 20:00EST

Was playing in game joking around with some peeps. Gio said he was going to kill my dog and eat it. I said he was too stupid to be allowed to type. I lol'd afterward. Minutes later Jazzy said something like get out LW we don't need you here and I was banned without warning. It's likely that one of his trolly minion buddies randomly kickbanned me because that's how those guys operate.  I was in the top score (or second on my team, wasn't tking, and was playing competitively.) I'm curious to know who banned me, what story they'll make up for it, and how long the ban will last.

kthx.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#2 2018-01-22 03:24:31

Jazzy
Administrator
Finland
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

Re: Banned (by one of Jazzy's minions?)

1 week ban for chat spamming. thank you come again!

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2018-01-22 05:29:15

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Jazzy unless you banned me, I'll wait for the banning admin. I was NEVER warned in game and was bantering with others who typed just as much. If Jazzy is the banning admin, I'd like to request a senior admin member please review this on a basis of retribution and harassment.

See previous post:
http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=6092

Last edited by lonewolf-mcquade (2018-01-22 05:29:42)

#4 2018-01-22 09:57:48

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Android Chrome 63.0

There are no senior admins in this server. The majority are immature ones that abuse their position, introduce and apply unwritten rules and put friends and family members above their duty and obligations. Few are like arkos and frank that do a good job but avoid to demonstrate oppinion or are completely undermined by the rest. You can flag me and limmit my posts as much as you want, the fact is this server has no future unless you get rid of all clan asslickers racist neo nazi shitheads and limmit the number of admins to 20 - 30 ppl for the main server. People who actually want to do the job,follow the rules and don't confront ppl for other reasons. Ppl that don't complain about not getting paid,but are actually concerned and probably donate.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 2

#5 2018-01-22 14:24:13

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Linux Firefox 52.0

1 week ban for chat spamming is a bit too much, Jazzy.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#6 2018-01-22 15:06:05

Jazzy
Administrator
Finland
Android Chrome 63.0

Judging by LW's history and the way he wants to start bullshit with everyone who kills him is enough. The ban is justified.

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#7 2018-01-22 16:09:40

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Android Chrome 63.0

It's hell when trolls are on. Good one Jazzy!

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#8 2018-01-23 02:04:52

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Thanks for being reasonable Tuia. Banter about gameplay or joking w/ the guy who was going to "cook my dog and eat it" hardly justifies a no-warn/1wk ban. I'm convinced my earlier post on Jazzy deliberately team-wounding me as he logged off is the cause.

BTW, Since we're talking "history" - I permbanned Jazzy at [JiF] for repeated map-glitching years ago. That's where this trolling all started. [JiF] had a warn, kick, ban rule at that time - so Jazzy actually got MUCH MORE warning than I did yesterday for BSing in chat. Jazzy also made the PB master banlist at one point for the same GUID/Hash he used to glitch at [JiF]. Even more recently, Jazzy was banned from 5thMRC for alleged cheating/exploits, in addition to being kick/banned prior to that for harassing players - including me. Those threads are probably still searchable if anyone wants a good read. Jazzy likes to leave out details like this when he talks "history," but I remember every time he deliberately teamwounds and teamkills me on occasion. Excessively banning me for the same  chat that others do regularly is just par for the course. Yep - It is hell when trolls have admin, nice job trying to cover for your boy though Hydra.

By the way a simple "please don't chat spam" or "less chat more play" would have quelled the entire issue, but I know that's not what he was going for...

Last edited by lonewolf-mcquade (2018-01-23 02:19:13)

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#9 2018-01-23 10:29:31

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Linux Firefox 52.0

Ok, I will talk with Jazzy about it.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#10 2018-01-23 15:42:23

gio
Administrator
Greece
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

The dog thing was reference to the movie from where you took your name from but you were/are too slow to understand it.
LW will make a stupid comment EVERY fakin time you kill him . Bs,suuure, hmm... are some of his favorites

#11 2018-01-23 17:36:28

valento
Austria
Android Chrome 63.0

use the ignore command or just simply igore him completely. problem solved.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#12 2018-01-23 17:47:11

Jazzy
Administrator
Finland
Android Chrome 63.0

Where's your source on all of this? People have accused me of something for years without any kind of proof. Ask Knaso for example. big_smile

#13 2018-01-24 00:56:05

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Gio - I didn't recall the phrase haven't watched the movie in well over 5 years. Seems to be an awfully insulting toned comment over something so simple. You're in the same clan as Jazzy, right? roll

Jazzy - Nice try. People will believe whatever they want. Some 5thMRC guys are still around who can attest to your ban and game antics there. Some other [JiF]ers are also still around that can attest to your glitch ban. You've been trolling me for a decade since I banned you as you are aware. You went as far as to server hop to tk me.  Instead of just owning that you deliberately team-wounded me here on SIMPLE, you remained completely silent. You're free to continue to try to hide in the fog of an old game and waning communities - But you and I BOTH know what I wrote is precisely true and it's the source of this excessive ban.

Last edited by lonewolf-mcquade (2018-01-24 00:56:55)

#14 2018-01-24 14:00:44

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Netherlands
Android Chrome 56.0

tuia wrote:

Welcome in the year 2018

#15 2018-01-24 14:57:04

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

The SiLeNt SniPeR wrote:
tuia wrote:

Welcome in the year 2018

Yea we still dont allow people to cheat try 2019 wink

#16 2018-01-24 19:34:56

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Netherlands
Android Chrome 56.0

Hydra{SRB} wrote:
The SiLeNt SniPeR wrote:
tuia wrote:

Welcome in the year 2018

In 2019 bad admins are not allowed either, enjoy your last year as admin kid

#17 2018-01-24 20:01:38

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

The SiLeNt SniPeR wrote:
Hydra{SRB} wrote:
The SiLeNt SniPeR wrote:

Welcome in the year 2018

In 2019 bad admins are not allowed either, enjoy your last year as admin kid

Kid xD

Fzk2WMV.jpg

#18 2018-01-25 19:03:53

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

fun fact: this lonely wolf has been banned in every major server over the years.

#19 2018-01-25 21:17:42

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

bud wrote:

fun fact: this lonely wolf has been banned in every major server over the years.

4hz66hx.jpg

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#20 2018-01-26 04:23:52

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Bud -  Your super trolly comments are irrelevant, but sure - I've been banned before over the 15 years of this game. Your deliberate exaggeration on this is still a lie - much like your other lies. I have ALWAYS been able to play in "major servers" at any given time, and have NOT been banned in nearly all of them. The only server I was banned on for years was MG. I pointed out that their admin Creamzor had a well known history of hacking. BTW, when I was allowed to return to MG, I was informed that he was eventually permbanned and scrubbed from their site after being observed cheating... again... FUNNY, you feel the need to lie/exaggerate about me more after being caught here and also here in this forum back in 2016. roll  Bye Felicia.

Last edited by lonewolf-mcquade (2018-01-26 04:46:17)

#21 2018-01-26 09:00:23

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 16.16299

Tuia,

Here is a decision point. Jazzy has won the abusive admin poll you started. He is the first one you need to relive of his admin privileges. Gio is supporting his abuse. Relive Jazzy and start the decimation vote. You will shut down the immature incompetent admins.

You need to weed them out. You can start here.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2018-01-26 09:02:33)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#22 2018-01-26 13:30:08

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Windows XP SeaMonkey 2.40

Democracy is useless but people that read the rules should know:

-teamkilling on purpose is not allowed and punishable, most of the time with ban,except when it's hydra doing it (teamkilling rule doesn't exist atm!)
-using name that's even closely related to Hydra™ is not allowed no matter what language you use, and you'll be prosecuted, banned (1 day up to a week,if systematic then permannent) and sued if you dare to call yourself "nudga"
-using artillery with expired scout spot leads to ban
-choosing team at the start of the game is a crime, you'll be kicked without warning everytime when you pick a team other than the default one. This rule does not apply for AI bots.
- Do not insult our admins, please respect those that put time and effort into our server. You should know every admin on every simple server by name( a little over 60 people tho the exact number is not confirmed by anyone so far), and average latency in case some admin decides to play with alias, you teamkill him by accident and wonder why you got banned. You should be respectful especially when they use offensive language, whine how their abuse of power should be tolerated because they don't get paid for their "hard work" ,spread racist and xenophobic ideology both in chat and as system messages.
- Merlin is noob and gay , confirmed million times in game chat by nameless.
- Do not express oppionion or criticism in the forums or you'll get flagged shitposter, and limmited to 1 post and 1 pm per day without explaination just like me.

#23 2018-01-26 15:47:07

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

bud wrote:

Bud is spot on with this comment but to add to this fun fact what would be the percentage of post made on any BF1942 forum where LW complains about being stalked by others, I estimate about 70 - 80% but why does LW think we are all so interested in stalking him?

#24 2018-01-26 19:46:27

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

valento wrote:

Thank you Valentino,

That is the solution but in this situation admins went out of their way to trigger LW to respond setting  him up for a ban. On top of the abuse ban a bunch of minions pile on  like, Gio, Hydra, and Bud in this case when LW brought it to the forums seeking redress.

LW is not the only guy that is given the SIMPLE admin troll treatment. Merlin comes to mind. I’m still waiting for that troll Hydra to explain why he lied about Merlin’s chat spam to justify his latest ban. His lie should be grounds to terminate his admin authority immediately.

Tuia,

The problem is you have admins that are too immature to have any authority. This is manifested in these obvious abuse situations. Hydra resorted to a demonstrable lie to justify banning Merlin. Hydra's lie on the forum to justify Merlin's ban  is incontrovertible evidence of abuse.

There are plenty of well-qualified admins but there are a bunch that are power-tripping tyrants. Go through the unban request threads and you will see a pattern of abuse. Most of the time it is the same people. Gio, Hydra, e.s., as well as others.  The silent sniper is another abuse victim, Hydra trolls him every time he posts on the forums. He is threatened with immediate ban on sight by some abusers.

They target people they don’t like and go out of their way to ban them with no concern of consequences for abuse. T-Bone is another abuse victim. He was singled out for abuse because of his political views. You need to get control of these abusive admins for the sake of the game.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2018-01-26 19:47:31)

#25 2018-01-26 19:57:07

Vojislav
Serbia
Android Chrome 63.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

T-Bone is another abuse victim. He was singled out for his political views

You should put this in first sentence ,so i dont bother myself to read  endless nonsense

Last edited by Vojislav (2018-01-26 19:58:05)

#26 2018-01-26 20:13:29

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:
valento wrote:

Thank you Valentino,

That is the solution but in this situation admins went out of their way to trigger LW to respond setting  him up for a ban. On top of the abuse ban a bunch of minions pile on  like, Gio, Hydra, and Bud in this case when LW brought it to the forums seeking redress.

LW is not the only guy that is given the SIMPLE admin troll treatment. Merlin comes to mind. I’m still waiting for that troll Hydra to explain why he lied about Merlin’s chat spam to justify his latest ban. His lie should be grounds to terminate his admin authority immediately.

Tuia,

The problem is you have admins that are too immature to have any authority. This is manifested in these obvious abuse situations. Hydra resorted to a demonstrable lie to justify banning Merlin. Hydra's lie on the forum to justify Merlin's ban  is incontrovertible evidence of abuse.

There are plenty of well-qualified admins but there are a bunch that are power-tripping tyrants. Go through the unban request threads and you will see a pattern of abuse. Most of the time it is the same people. Gio, Hydra, e.s., as well as others.  The silent sniper is another abuse victim, Hydra trolls him every time he posts on the forums. He is threatened with immediate ban on sight by some abusers.

They target people they don’t like and go out of their way to ban them with no concern of consequences for abuse. T-Bone is another abuse victim. He was singled out for abuse because of his political views. You need to get control of these abusive admins for the sake of the game.

I dont need to explain anything to some shitposter. Silent sniper was recorded and that video is still in admin section. it has been agreed by majoprity that he used hack. I have send the video to Tuia because he was not around at the time. He will be banned any time we spot him.
Everyone here knows how much Merlin spam and shit on server every day. I didnt lie about anything it was clear by SS about the things he said.
The problem with this trolls is when you ask them to record and present that "someone is targeting them" they back down and disconect or say not my job. So they are lying.

T-Bone - look at the stuff he is posting. I am not going to allow someone to spread that black people are gorilaz. But you are from Texas you like to put people on electric chair just because they are slow in deelopment. So you are ok with that I guess. The good thing is server is much better without this people around and everyone knows that.

For me you are just some guy probably in his 40. Your wife abuses you at home so you need to act as Batman on forum for the game you dont even play. Why are people like this even allowed on this forum?

Anyway it seems only shitposters and trolls have problem with me. Not people that are respected in community. So this is the last time I will answer you.

Last edited by Hydra{SRB} (2018-01-26 20:28:02)

#27 2018-01-26 21:10:54

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:
bud wrote:

Bud is spot on with this comment but to add to this fun fact what would be the percentage of post made on any BF1942 forum where LW complains about being stalked by others, I estimate about 70 - 80% but why does LW think we are all so interested in stalking him?

Try google, he gets more hits than his "namesake"  smile

https://www.google.se/search?q=bf42+lon … uAH3qpXgBw

#28 2018-01-26 21:25:23

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

Hydra,

What is wrong you poor baby. You can't refute the fact you lied about banning Merlin so you attack me with you insipid ad hominem attacks because I point out your lie. You are part of the problem snowflake.

Texas is a great place. We have an express lane to the death chamber for criminal scum. 

The truth hurts crybaby.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2018-01-26 21:26:41)

#29 2018-01-27 02:40:45

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

bud wrote:

Try google, he gets more hits than his "namesake"  smile
https://www.google.se/search?q=bf42+lon … uAH3qpXgBw

Bud, "Lone Wolf McQuade" is the film name. "LoneWolf-McQuade" is my gamer tag. Boolean web search is verbatim. Thanks for demonstrating that you are willing to deliberately misreport information. Facts matter. Remember that time in 2016 where you apologized for doing crap like this, and I accepted it without question? Another lie... I suppose.

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Look what the pile-on dragged in... troll-posting lies about me, Dink, just like the lies that led to REMOVAL of your Simple Admin access for harassment, is a pretty good indicator of stalking! This 110% doesn't involve you, so go stalk & pretend to still be an abusive admin quietly from a distance. lol

Highlight Reel:
- Dink stalk-posting me here in 2015
"What you're doing here, because you have no interest in the actualities of this issue, is targeting me. It's unfair, spiteful, and completely transparent." -Excerpt from LoneWolf-McQuade's response

- More 2015 Dink stalk-posting
"Otherwise, we can dust this all off again next time I have to post about something and repeat the cycle for another 12 years."  -Excerpt from LoneWolf-McQuade's 2015 response...SEEM FAMILIAR?

- Dink stalk-posts another thread

- Dink stalk-posting again (He had no clue I was in TS helping a senior admin bust a maphacker who was perm-banned based on the footage I sent privately for Simple to review.

- More Dink stalk-posting

- Dink refuses to account for an abusive kick (later determined to be part of an abuse pattern resulting in removal of his admin access.

- Dink helping to hijack a player's thread to stalk-post

That's just pieces of stuff here. There's at least 2/3 other forums with this kind of "totally not stalking behavior" from Dink. lol

Last edited by lonewolf-mcquade (2018-01-27 02:47:07)

#30 2018-01-27 05:32:28

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 64.0

Hydra{SRB} wrote:
janet reno (TX) wrote:
valento wrote:

Thank you Valentino,

Tuia,

I dont need to explain anything to some shitposter. Silent sniper was recorded and that video is still in admin section. it has been agreed by majoprity that he used hack. I have send the video to Tuia because he was not around at the time. He will be banned any time we spot him.
Everyone here knows how much Merlin spam and shit on server every day. I didnt lie about anything it was clear by SS about the things he said.
The problem with this trolls is when you ask them to record and present that "someone is targeting them" they back down and disconect or say not my job. So they are lying.

T-Bone - look at the stuff he is posting. I am not going to allow someone to spread that black people are gorilaz. But you are from Texas you like to put people on electric chair just because they are slow in deelopment. So you are ok with that I guess. The good thing is server is much better without this people around and everyone knows that.

For me you are just some guy probably in his 40. Your wife abuses you at home so you need to act as Batman on forum for the game you dont even play. Why are people like this even allowed on this forum?

Anyway it seems only shitposters and trolls have problem with me. Not people that are respected in community. So this is the last time I will answer you.

Horseshit, the original silent sniper post, (this is where you need to make more sense you two), You're defending a convicted hacker, who tried to frame me for tking that he likely did himself, why support anyone like that?)
it was snipers idea, to lie about a tk, that he likely carried out, maybe in collusion with Hydra to shit post further, but the fact remains, SS original claim was completely fabricated, and then you bandwagoned on it quite deliberately, when there was no smoke, no fire to begin with, on top of the fact, that I had tried to stop a mass tk with wrench before TNT could be detonated, even if it was end of game, you are utterly fuqed in the head, to think you had any justification or logic, i meant every word in that reply post, and I'd do it again without hesitating, as long as this is the circumstances its under
Fuq you, you lying trashbag, they're right, you nor many others cannot be trusted to be mature, have integrity, do what's right, to have the admin authority, given that's how you used it, to that end, and have lied about it since among other things

Last edited by Zatoichi (2018-01-27 05:33:35)

Board footer