#31 2018-01-16 14:03:39

Flasche
bf-league.eu
Austria
Android Chrome 63.0

Re: Bfsoldier aka xpfanatic

That was not only me.i can tell you some names but it makes no sense anymore. IT was a mistake and maybe IT was Not fair. If it helps u  i can say sry for that. But Most of the time U where wrong.

Last edited by Flasche (2018-01-16 14:10:14)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#32 2018-01-16 14:04:04

pas42|M@ster
Player
Austria
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

u say its not true? come on  noob...

its so lame that u say iam a cheater... dont use all the time the same ways like on ohama beach.. u are always at the corner. and now you complain that we know where you are?

yeah i also can  remember kursk  its wos so easy, u did all the time the sam jeep way, and u camp from the hill the flagpoint... so its  easy  to bomb your noob face. and now u talking all the time the same...
i think u need more help wink

just play and stfu at server and all is fine.

xp fanatic wrote:
pas42|M@ster wrote:

flasche and i play 95 % in the same team. i can give u 100 screenshots wink

not true, when both of you and i am in the server, you often split to one on each team

Flasche wrote:

I can remember on kurks  and El als i told once master where bfsoldier IS

nice flasche, you just confessed to cheating .... and you have done it far more than once, try hours and days

you sit in the same room with your brother, one of each team, and you can see my position on your brother's screen. thats cheating

and im not surprised and knew it already. it quickly became obvious, when flasche and master were playing against me recently, with one of them on each team, they always found me on the map no matter where i was. on el al ctf when allied had three flags, i tried spawning randomly, but they always guessed the right flag and found me with a divebomber. same story on kursk, i remember master finding me like 5+ times in a row, where i actually tried hiding, and going places i normally dont go

you guys are buggers, glitchers, cheaters, foulmouths, + youve spent the last two months stalking me on simple fra, like obsessed sickos. heres what you told me recently : our goal is to go on simple fra and ruin and destroy bfsoldiers gameplay

you guys are the ones in need of medical mental help ....

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#33 2018-01-16 14:22:10

Flasche
bf-league.eu
Austria
Android Chrome 63.0

I wouldlike to close this topic,

it is to much personal now and too much flaming from both Side.
Admin pls Close this. Was Not a good Idea from my side to post so much about bfsoldier.

Last words now:
I was too provocative. I tried to clarify it privately, but made the mistake to post it here. I just saw red in these bad insults of my person and my brother
im sry for some unfair movement. See you in the Battlefield without flaming

Last edited by Flasche (2018-01-16 14:53:02)

Positive reputation 8   Negative reputation 1

#34 2018-01-16 14:41:38

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Windows 10 Firefox 57.0

Yes, ffs close this topic. Good guys going against each other, ridiculous.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#35 2018-01-16 15:01:45

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

m@ster, bfsoldier and flasche tribute big_smile
https://youtu.be/zRfHN1cX3ig?t=18s

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#36 2018-01-17 20:11:45

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

Vojislav wrote:

Am not perfect but you both act like kidos. You with your quitting sec before end if not on top, and master/flashe with his trolololo talk . Its not that hard to behave normal if you try a bit.

Normal is boring, it is a safty zone for people you are afraid of what others think. But I understand what you mean, typical wording in Balkan. big_smile In this world it is actually normal not be normal, because this world is full of insanity where people cant detect the real enemy, because they search outside and inside and the most people dont listen, they hear what they want to hear.

Be as you wish but at least be kind. You never know what someone went through.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

Board footer