#1 2018-01-11 23:24:28

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Netherlands
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

playing in the server

I was playing in the server tonight and abas banned a player and his name is warlord for no reason, the reason for abas was (idk). is it permissible to ban someone without reason?

Merlin was playing tonight 22:20 it was the map bocage, he did 5 seconds before the end of the map put down an x-pack on the place where the b17 comes up and there were 8 players from his own team, he tk all of them and then disconnected

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#2 2018-01-11 23:41:18

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

Re: playing in the server

May be Abas was sarcastic whit  (IDK) ??and you should let Warlord do his own comments. Merlin's case should of been closed long time ago!!!

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2018-01-12 00:47:43

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

This is just 15 minutes of playing with merlin

zHM33we.jpg

ac38r6Z.jpg

akEbWJC.jpg

kjjs5YU.jpg

uRNm1mr.jpg

nX1GZkD.jpg

8kZOLgO.jpg

TN2FeXB.jpg

gR0mWkR.jpg

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#4 2018-01-12 05:09:50

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

I didn't do that TK you lying shitbag, check the logs, ask the witnesses, I actually tried to BE THE FUQING HERO, AND DISABLE IT BEFORE COULD BE SET OFF, I MAY HAVE MANAGED IT ACTUALLY, THERE WAS LOTS OF PEOPLE IN WAY BLOCKING, THEY MAY HAVE THROWN 2,
HOW DARE YOU FUQING LIE ABOUT ME, WHEN I TRIED TO PREVENT THAT MASS TK, HOW FUQING DARE YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF, UTTERLY ASHAMED, YET YOU TRY TO PILE ON THIS MASS OF BULLSHIT LIES, YOU AND HYD, CAMPAIGNING TOGETHER EH?
SCUMMY LIARS, ALL OF YOU, PERSONAL VENDETTA'S, NO MORE, JUST BIAS, AND YOU'RE WRONG,
AND WHAT IN FUQ IS PERMA BANNED FOR CHEATING SILENT SUCKER DOING HERE POSTING AT ALL !?!?!

FU CK YOU FUC K YOU F UCK YOU  F U C K YOU FUC K YOU FUQ U U U AND U

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 2

#5 2018-01-12 14:14:13

RaketenHorst
SiMPLE | Administration
Germany
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 57.0

.. omg

#6 2018-01-12 14:38:45

Gambit
Player
India
Website
Android Chrome 60.0

Merlin, sometimes I wish to fly to Canada just to meet you smile

#7 2018-01-12 15:05:29

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

Gambit wrote:

Merlin, sometimes I wish to fly to Canada just to meet you smile

I believe, to get experience,  it will be closer for you to visit this place -> https://psycare.in/

Last edited by e.S (2018-01-12 15:09:24)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#8 2018-01-12 18:15:52

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

Whatever yah fishy viking

#9 2018-01-12 21:55:53

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

Hydra,

Why are you lying about Merlin? Is it because you have a vendetta against him? Your evidence is screen shots of Wake, Battle ax and Gazala to prove your point? What is your point? Is Merlin spamming, or you just don’t like what he said? Explain how he commented in three games in 15 minutes.

Gazala has seven comments in a 45-minute game if we can believe these were taken in the same game. When has one comment every 6 minutes average equals spamming? Why is Merlin highlighted? Is it because you have it out for him?

I see why you defend your buddy Gio so adamantly? It seems  both of you are power tripping admins.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#10 2018-01-12 22:02:11

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Android Chrome 63.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:
Hydra{SRB} wrote:

Hydra,

Why are you lying about Merlin? Is it because you have a vendetta against him? Your evidence is screen shots of Wake, Battle ax and Gazala to prove your point? What is your point? Is Merlin spamming, or you just don’t like what he said? Explain how he commented in three games in 15 minutes.

Gazala has seven comments in a 45-minute game if we can believe these were taken in the same game. When has one comment every 6 minutes average equals spamming? Why is Merlin highlighted? Is it because you have it out for him?

I see why you defend your buddy Gio so adamantly? It seems  both of you are power tripping admins.

Actually he is in green cuz he is in my friend list like many others lol did you even played this game. This is just a small portion of everyday with Merlin on server.

Btw I don't need to lie its all there in screenshots xD

Last edited by Hydra{SRB} (2018-01-12 22:03:14)

#11 2018-01-12 22:32:10

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

Yes but you jumped on a random post from Silent Sucker, perma banned cheater, making a bullshit post about me, you try to bandwagon your personal bullshit onto this based from his lies?
I was there for that tk, while missing the actual name, I saw an engie throwing it, I tried to disable, and an explosion still was set off, and a mass tk happened, and furthermore I am not going to be surprised in the least, if Silent Sucker was the tkr himself, and now posting about someone who tried to stop the tk explosion itself with my wrench, is the one doing it
You know what? Unban now
Enough of your childish fuqing games

Last edited by Zatoichi (2018-01-12 22:32:40)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#12 2018-01-12 22:37:31

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Netherlands
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

Zatoichi wrote:

I didn't do that TK you lying shitbag, check the logs, ask the witnesses, I actually tried to BE THE FUQING HERO, AND DISABLE IT BEFORE COULD BE SET OFF, I MAY HAVE MANAGED IT ACTUALLY, THERE WAS LOTS OF PEOPLE IN WAY BLOCKING, THEY MAY HAVE THROWN 2,
HOW DARE YOU FUQING LIE ABOUT ME, WHEN I TRIED TO PREVENT THAT MASS TK, HOW FUQING DARE YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF, UTTERLY ASHAMED, YET YOU TRY TO PILE ON THIS MASS OF BULLSHIT LIES, YOU AND HYD, CAMPAIGNING TOGETHER EH?
SCUMMY LIARS, ALL OF YOU, PERSONAL VENDETTA'S, NO MORE, JUST BIAS, AND YOU'RE WRONG,
AND WHAT IN FUQ IS PERMA BANNED FOR CHEATING SILENT SUCKER DOING HERE POSTING AT ALL !?!?!

you always want in the b17 in the map bocage, you can see that using xpack is not the right weapon to use to manage it, you just kill your own teamplayers.
at the moment i hate hydra because he has been negative about me against the other admins along with e.s by saying lies that i am a cheater because they hated me and they wanted me banned.
I'm banned wrongly and that's why i can play in the server, if the admins do what is not allowed i can do that too that is fair.
You know what the weird thing is, e.s banned me and only tuia can lift my ban, that's what abas told me but he has not been online on the forum for some time.

Last edited by The SiLeNt SniPeR (2018-01-12 22:46:22)

#13 2018-01-12 22:46:46

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

So what the fuq you sociopath, you pull all this disorderly lying shit because of your opinion, WE KNOW YOU CHEATED, GOOD GOLLY MAN, LET IT GO, YOU'RE NOT CUT OUT TO BE AMONG FUNCTIONAL ADULTS IN AN AGREED PARAMETER EXERCISE, VERY SIMPLE THING REALLY, READ THE FUQING LOG, WHERE DOES IT SAY I DID THAT TK!?! It DOESN'T AT ALL, YOU DUMBASS LYING LITTLE TWAT

#14 2018-01-12 22:54:56

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Netherlands
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

Zatoichi wrote:

So what the fuq you sociopath, you pull all this disorderly lying shit because of your opinion, WE KNOW YOU CHEATED, GOOD GOLLY MAN, LET IT GO, YOU'RE NOT CUT OUT TO BE AMONG FUNCTIONAL ADULTS IN AN AGREED PARAMETER EXERCISE, VERY SIMPLE THING REALLY, READ THE FUQING LOG, WHERE DOES IT SAY I DID THAT TK!?! It DOESN'T AT ALL, YOU DUMBASS LYING LITTLE TWAT

that is the side issue in my message, i wanted to make it clear to you that i am not a cheater because you call me a cheater when i am not.
i've seen that you have done that and it's up to the admins to do something with it.

Last edited by The SiLeNt SniPeR (2018-01-12 22:56:04)

#15 2018-01-12 22:55:23

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

Actually he is in green cuz he is in my friend list like many others lol did you even played this game. This is just a small portion of everyday with Merlin on server.

Hydra,

I understand English is not your second language but you have access to google translate. My point is your screen shot evidence is proof you are lying, three games in 15 minutes. Merlin is not your friend, you have him highlighted so it is easier to make screen shot so you can attack him in the forums.

Face it dude, you abuse Merlin in these forums just like one would expect from a power tripping admin.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#16 2018-01-12 23:01:51

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Netherlands
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:
Hydra{SRB} wrote:

Hydra,

I understand English is not your second language but you have access to google translate. My point is your screen shot evidence is proof you are lying, three games in 15 minutes. Merlin is not your friend, you have him highlighted so it is easier to make screen shot so you can attack him in the forums.

Face it dude, you abuse Merlin in these forums just like one would expect from a power tripping admin.

this is the level of the admins at the moment, except tuia he is the only admin who can make good decisions

Last edited by The SiLeNt SniPeR (2018-01-12 23:12:32)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#17 2018-01-12 23:14:45

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

The SiLeNt SniPeR wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:

that is the side issue in my message, i wanted to make it clear to you that i am not a cheater because you call me a cheater when i am not.
i've seen that you have done that and it's up to the admins to do something with it.

AVOIDING THE QUESTION AGAIN, ILL REPEAT,

Image BBCode test

#18 2018-01-12 23:18:37

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Netherlands
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

Zatoichi wrote:
The SiLeNt SniPeR wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:

AVOIDING THE QUESTION AGAIN, ILL REPEAT,

https://i.imgflip.com/22l9rq.jpg

i am witness of the team skills you have done

#19 2018-01-12 23:22:00

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Merlin and Sniper,

Both of you are victims of admin abuse. I don't understand why you are fighting with each other. Any admin who is not into power tripping can look up the logs and prove who did the TK.

Otherwise you two should not throw accusations around. You just make the low life power trippers happy doing so.

#20 2018-01-12 23:30:24

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Android Chrome 63.0

Sniper was caught cheating xD
Reno troll

#21 2018-01-12 23:32:25

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

You did not see that, you fuqing liar, server logs say otherwise, why bother pretending?And Reno, wake the f up man
Silent Snooker is a cheater and a nazi projectionist

#22 2018-01-12 23:46:58

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Android Chrome 63.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:
Hydra{SRB} wrote:

Hydra,

Everyone who knows merlin a is fully aware he is very emotional and easily triggered. Beeng admin is all about balance and you need to use psyhology in the same manner as a good teacher deals with little children. With the right approach everyone missbehaving can be pushed gently and order can be kept, so we can all enjoy playing and have a good time. On the contrary Hydra has been acting like a little bitch last few months being passively agressive towards people that he doesn't like with intend to make them react so he can justify banning them for good. Let him play his girlish mind game, he's currently leeching the very bone of this small community. People that has been around since the the beggining of the server. Nothing lasts forever and this server is not an exeption. If it's about to end any time soon i am glad we have someone to blame for it.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#23 2018-01-12 23:55:35

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

I am just glad that only trolls talk about me. No respected member of community xD

#24 2018-01-12 23:59:21

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

When is removal of server access restriction due?
It should not have been put on in the first place, given what was done in the first place, as reasoning behind what caused it

#25 2018-01-13 00:02:38

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

I am just glad that only trolls talk about me. No respected member of community xD

Hydra,

That is because you have no respect. You are Just another power tripping admin that doesn't deserve respect.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2018-01-13 00:03:00)

#26 2018-01-13 00:13:45

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:
Hydra{SRB} wrote:

Hydra,

That is because you have no respect. You are Just another power tripping admin that doesn't deserve respect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuKzt7p-MnM

#27 2018-01-13 00:32:15

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

Sniper was caught cheating xD
Reno troll

Hydra,

He was falsely accused of cheating that is why he is still here playing. You still have not explained why you lied about Merlin's comments. I'm starting to think you are just stupid.

Board footer