#1 2017-12-21 20:48:15

Lord Adrian
Player
Slovakia
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

ban

Today i was banned on map Gazala. I think it was for teamkilling. Im really sorry. It was accident. I threw the grenade into the abandoned tank, but  unfortunately, three or four players came to the tank and i didnt noticed their.
My nick: Lord Adrian

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2017-12-21 21:40:06

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Windows XP SeaMonkey 2.40

Re: ban

Hidden text
tuia wrote:

- Attacking the enemy uncapturable main base (basecamping or basebombing) is not allowed. You must not snipe at the main base. You are not allowed to shoot at planes during take-off. All other vehicles must be given the opportunity to leave their base. Nevertheless, it's permitted to air strike at a fireing AA gun or a shooting artillery that’s inside the base.
- The previous basecamping/basebombing rule does not apply to Battle of Britain map and Capture the Flag (CTF) maps.
- Any form of cheating is prohibited and will result in a permanent ban.
- Pixel-shooting is strictly forbidden.
- Please respect all players. Behavior only meant to disturb or upset players is forbidden.
- Excessive swearing is not allowed.
- Offensive or blank player names are not allowed.
- Do not spam chat or radio commands.
- It is forbidden to use a vehicle as a "taxi" to get to another vehicle faster.
- Do not insult our admins, please respect those that put time and effort into our server.
- Do not try to evade a ban, that will lead to a much longer ban.

http://team-simple.org/rules/

Teamkillings are not regulated by the official rules of the server. Administrators are allowed to apply their own rules and sanctions for teamkilling selectivly on normal players. Administrators themselfs can not be subject of sanctions concerning teamkillings. If you are person of different color or religion you should be advised that during the time you may spend playing here you may be exposed to verbal harassment or some form of discrimination since :

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

Its a nazi server xD LOL

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=6064
and only pure europeans are great:
dYillg9.png
the rest is worthless:
TYhNRwC.png
If you are american citizen that happens to be trump supporter, you should know that:
r9Rh7zE.png

The only exception to those who are not accepted are certain persian individuals for some reason and their family members. They should be ok.

It's not ok to use curse words and bad language , but you should definitely quote the fuhrer whenever you have the chance.

Now if you like me are not happy with all this, you can support and vote on my topic for introducing new well defined rules and reduction of the administrators colective number which currently counts 50+ people:
http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic. … 40#p118740

I'm afraid i can't help you with your ban, but your help would be very appreciated and there is small hope it could change the server for better.

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-12-21 21:42:26)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#3 2017-12-21 21:51:42

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11.0

v8QCeKZ.gif

ee eee

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#4 2017-12-21 22:02:45

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

@ Adrian

You got banned by Server. When you got kicked 3 times for MinusScore, (-6 = Kick), then you get banned.

Open your eyes before you start spreading nades and mines, that you don't Teamkill. If you have some points, (but PositivePoints smile , then you won't get kicked for a TK.

Before you play again please read the rules > http://team-simple.org/rules

You are unbanned now.

Be careful now! The server will ban you again after 3 Autokicks for MinusScore. Next time you have to sit out your 3 DayBan.

Btw. You can also be a worthfull Comrade, when you repair your mates Vehicle, or heling your Teammates as Medic. Meanwhile you learn the game step by step.

Have Fun!

Last edited by Arkos (2017-12-21 22:09:44)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#5 2017-12-23 17:05:30

gio
Administrator
Greece
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

Wtf Arkos you really think 3 times autokick could really be an accident ?  Should at least let him cool until next year tongue

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#6 2017-12-23 17:36:11

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

It's just a newbie. I even expect new players, first time spawned in the Game as Axis, who are scared beeing surrounded by enemies smile In many Games the reds are the enemies.

He has his chance now.

Last edited by Arkos (2017-12-23 17:37:39)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

Board footer