YourMother
High shit
Germany
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

Re: gun.bf.knaso angry + powerabusing + ignorant about artillery

hanyweh wrote:

German grammar very is confusing smile

Sorry for this...

And i dont know which admin it was but this mf banned me today for 1times rape... really at now i must doi shit that it give really sence, you dont kick your own mates who was raping but ban me really n1 abuse (told ya check logs) DUmb Admin i was worst löl some ppl here needs more as brain

P.S: Next time always VPN and doing shit... thats the question?! I think i do because so n1 Admins i told often enough i must do, but didnt.
I think it is time for it...

P.S: Tuia you are back i ask you for 1year delete this forenacc nothing, i ask you now again... when nothing happens, you must pay... (for your dumbness)

Last edited by YourMother (2017-12-19 18:40:06)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#32 2017-12-19 19:50:49

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

what a great place to visit, this forum is. my daily dose of worthless battering back and forth and meaningless topics with lots of negativity - here
in the end every mans text only talks about themselves, whoever one hates on, only hates oneself lal
but then again thats what we feed off, its entertaining and this seemingly boring game gets action. admit it yall

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#33 2017-12-19 20:16:41

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

is that a moose?
..but simon, everybody loves entertaining and hates cheaters there is nothing new, what did you\your loving brother expect?

#34 2017-12-24 15:50:39

Frank(Ger)
Administrator
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 42.0

I´m not a fan of BFSoldiers but this topic provokes me and typically there is no proof again, not even a serious attempt.
If ever there was proof, ban for it at the first time like for cheating, glitching etc..
A kick looks like you don´t know 100% what you are doing there/talking about.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#35 2017-12-24 16:38:19

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Windows 8.1 SeaMonkey 2.46

This is the first objective opinion I see in weeks. I don't agree with frank's position about zo's case, but he shows that he is persistent in his interpretation of the rules, and he is ready to confront fellow admin when he is wrong.

#36 2017-12-24 23:30:02

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

hanyweh wrote:

This is the first objective opinion I see in weeks. I don't agree with frank's position about zo's case, but he shows that he is persistent in his interpretation of the rules, and he is ready to confront fellow admin when he is wrong.

You should adapte your self to majority and not majority adapting to you!!  Yes some rules are confusing for some but most of them adapt to it after a few kicks or bans !!!   Now try to enjoy the game and may be you will make some new friends even in admin team !!!

After a few kicks or bans you should know whicht line not to cross !!!  smile You are juste to staburn and they wont adjust the rules just for you, It's been played that way for years now!!!!

Happy hollidays !!!  smile

#37 2017-12-25 00:23:13

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Android Chrome 63.0

I don't need rules ajusted to me , lel. I've been playing so many years on this server and has been banned 2 times just recently. Once for shooting admin in fair fight. And once for picking a name that is in some way reference to one of your admins name. Got autobaned few times for saying things like cocktail, cockroach and accidental suicides. Never broke any of the rules listed here. There are no rules that cover teamkills, picking team when you join, using artillery on expired sniper spot or selecting name other than it should not be blank or universally offensive. You should add such rules if you want people to behave according to your standards. YOU SHOULD ADJUST THE RULES FOR YOURSELF. Untill then stop banning other people for things that are not in the contract. That's all i am asking for.

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-12-25 00:24:07)

#38 2017-12-25 01:09:24

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

Board footer