#1 2017-12-17 18:21:56

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

gun.bf.knaso angry + powerabusing + ignorant about artillery

so knaso ... lets hear your genius knowledge about arty  + sniper spots + pixelshooting ..... lets hear how much you know about it

clue : knaso said on iwo : "a sniper cant see the hill from there"

possibly the most shocking line ive ever heard from a so-called " experienced" clanner admin

you kicked me twice, then banned me for pixelshooting

bro .... you have ZERO clue about artillery  spots ... sorry to say it .... you were just pissed that i killed you twice with that defgun on iwo ....

i have done nothing wrong, i have broken no rules ...... i didnt pixel, i used sniper spots

Last edited by 000 (2017-12-17 21:34:24)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2017-12-17 19:03:04

Knaso
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 57.0

Re: gun.bf.knaso angry + powerabusing + ignorant about artillery

i guess the only guy thats gets angry was you because you only get 3rd place the round before.
im not getting angry about such lame player like you actually we always have alots of fun in ts about you.

but you know the rules and pixelshooting is not allowed. i kicked you twice for it and after you came back and begin again to shoot with defgun from airfield i switched sides to see what kind of target from any sniper you get and surprise there were no target for you. so its pixelshooting.

maybe enjoy your freetime that i gave you for reallife stuff if you have something like that.

see you tomorrow BFSoldier and have a nice evening

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#3 2017-12-17 19:30:53

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Knaso wrote:

i switched sides to see what kind of target from any sniper you get and surprise there were no target for you. so its pixelshooting

wrong, knaso, i got one good spot, and used that aim for ten minutes. this isnt pixeling.  you're ignorant about the rules, and abuse your rights. im now banned even though i didnt break rules

since theres big confusion about arty, sniper spots, rules etc, and most admins dont know what pixeling is and isnt ( even though they think they do ),

im gonna make this very simple, read carefully :

a defgun is shooting at a long-distance target. the target was given as a sniper spot. the sniper spot expires. the player in the defgun keeps shooting at that target, simply by not moving the defgun, and only pressing fire

is this pixelshooting ? no               

that was what i was doing ... i got a real good sniper spot from romik kzn. it took around a minute to finetune the defgun with that spot, and after that, i simply pressed fire, nothing else, for ten minutes

in other words, once a defgun is pointed to a target, due to a legitimate sniper spot, you can fire that defgun forever against that target. you can even exit the defgun, reenter it and continue. you arent using pixels, youre using a gun that was pointed in a direction from a sniper spot. and because theres no recoil in a defgun ( as opposed to wespe / priest etc ) once the defgun is pointed at a target, it will keep hitting it

this is not pixeling

Last edited by 000 (2017-12-17 20:15:33)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#4 2017-12-17 20:35:55

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 63.0

i think we should just revoke adminship and ban all these senile german seniors it would improve the fun in the server 101%
i mean banning for pixelshooting cmon bruh are u so unskilled that u cant even kill a kid in a defgun

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#5 2017-12-18 12:39:47

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

the silence is deafening. knaso doesnt have the courage to admit he is lying / was wrong, and that he just was pissed off at me and made up a fake bullshit ban reason, so he could get me out of the server. pure admin abuse

heres a video with a reconstruction of the situation. the spot expires at 00:49, but that doesnt matter, because the sniper spot was used to position the defgun

https://youtu.be/1dGviEMuzuM

once the defgun is positioned, you can just press fire. you could even close your eyes and turn off the pc monitor and continue shooting

pixelshooting ? no

no pixels was never used to aim / adjust the defgun, just sniper spotting

its ultra simple : are you allowed to continue shooting a defgun at a long-distance target after a sniper spot expires ?

simple admins .... yes or no ?

#6 2017-12-18 14:15:26

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

Well, I use to make a lot of kills from that position. It's almost always a sniper who gives you an aim. But the only thing I am not sure here - because I think when snipers aim is not active your shooting can be described as pixeling (because you don't see target). Never read the rule about. If it's up to me  - you can continue shooting.

#7 2017-12-18 14:36:14

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

found some tuia quotes, that pretty much nails it, in my opinion ...

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic. … 553#p57553

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic. … 925#p46925

tuia wrote:

If he used scout target before, it's not pixel shooting. Be careful when accusing someone of pixel shooting.

tuia wrote:

Pixel-shooting is when you shoot from far distance to a precise spot without any scout assistance. If you had scout target before, I don't consider it pixel-shooting, shooting at that same place

is there any doubt left ? knaso DID powerabuse ....

#8 2017-12-18 14:43:37

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 48.0

how  I miss the netorn server. no prohibitions on attacking the base and other shit. Just it is forbidden to kill and shoot your own. And when on the battleax the axis were clamped on the base, it took a very long time to simply go beyond it. on the netorn were born true professionals with a high skill, able to play in difficult conditions, including psychological ones
but 80% players is here dont will understand me...

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#9 2017-12-18 15:43:01

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 63.0

persia wrote:

how  I miss the netorn server. no prohibitions on attacking the base and other shit. Just it is forbidden to kill and shoot your own. And when on the battleax the axis were clamped on the base, it took a very long time to simply go beyond it. on the netorn were born true professionals with a high skill, able to play in difficult conditions, including psychological ones

(semi-)Pro 2017 players don't like to have their crazy 1.6 k/d ratio ruined by a camper or someone who uses the defgun in this case

Last edited by moon' (2017-12-18 15:43:20)

#10 2017-12-18 15:48:58

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Android Chrome 63.0

Pixelling was never an issue. Your real problem is unbalanced maps and restrictions concerning base attacks. POW on iwo jima and sexton from inside canadian main on caen are the best examples. If you are allowed to use weapons of mass destruction (area of effect/splash damage) against enemy spawn positions (capturable or not , that doesn't matter) you should be vulnerable as f*ck. Instead you allow people to use artillery from inside MODDED bescamp protected zones on maps with no planes (caen,tobruk,bulge) and even punish people most of the time when they go inside in attempt to take them down.
  Wake vs Iwo Jima - Hatsuzuki vs POW, 3 US torpedo planes vs 2 japanese bomb planes, 2 defguns facing both ships right at the start 6 in total for wake, 5 for iwo jima with huge blindspots 1 permanent flag on the beach...

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-12-18 16:00:31)

#11 2017-12-18 16:56:51

Knaso
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 57.0

xp fanatic wrote:

the silence is deafening. knaso doesnt have the courage to admit he is lying / was wrong, and that he just was pissed off at me and made up a fake bullshit ban reason, so he could get me out of the server. pure admin abuse

once the defgun is positioned, you can just press fire. you could even close your eyes and turn off the pc monitor and continue shooting

pixelshooting ? no

no pixels was never used to aim / adjust the defgun, just sniper spotting

its ultra simple : are you allowed to continue shooting a defgun at a long-distance target after a sniper spot expires ?

simple admins .... yes or no ?

im sure you never heared about WORK. i have not the time to be activ like you for 24/7. so i will break my silence now.

For me its still pixelshooting if you dont have an active target from Sniper.

And i will kick you or any other player who did it.

Maybe search for another way to get cheap kills if the pow is already full.

@moon. still mad you got kicked from our server for cheating. im so sry for you.

#12 2017-12-18 17:45:23

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 63.0

Knaso wrote:

@moon. still mad you got kicked from our server for cheating. im so sry for you.

i actually get unbanned straight away when i get banned, no reason to be mad(?) smile

#13 2017-12-18 18:24:58

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

persia wrote:

cmon, all clan pussies joining one team and raping the other one.
like all pros go for allied on kursk and camping with katysha, ilu and tanks.

borned "true professionals with high skill"...

#14 2017-12-18 19:29:37

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 48.0

KarlsoN wrote:

Itss noobs. They do the same thing now. join the team, in which have tompson, which has better planes, better location of the flags. Noobs have always been, do not confuse them with good fighters.

Personally, Iam always more interested in playing for a losing team, because its harder and more interesting. But they again dont will understand me

Last edited by persia (2017-12-18 19:30:24)

#15 2017-12-18 20:29:46

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Windows XP SeaMonkey 2.40

persia wrote:
KarlsoN wrote:

Itss noobs. They do the same thing now. join the team, in which have tompson, which has better planes, better location of the flags. Noobs have always been, do not confuse them with good fighters.

Personally, Iam always more interested in playing for a losing team, because its harder and more interesting. But they again dont will understand me

that's 100 % the case with lop ... last night for example 4 lop, 2 of which admins were stacking on the russian team on kharkov talking on discord. Player count was 25 vs 22 in average, autobalance switched them several times so they were even kicking people for accidental teamkills and such to make the teams even. They were acting childish  teamkilling each other and crashing friendly vehicles for the laughs, occupying the planes almost all the time. If they were random players any admin would have kicked them for disrupting gameplay.

#16 2017-12-18 21:46:56

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 63.0

hanyweh wrote:
persia wrote:
KarlsoN wrote:

that's 100 % the case with lop ... last night for example 4 lop, 2 of which admins were stacking on the russian team on kharkov talking on discord. Player count was 25 vs 22 in average, autobalance switched them several times so they were even kicking people for accidental teamkills and such to make the teams even. They were acting childish  teamkilling each other and crashing friendly vehicles for the laughs, occupying the planes almost all the time. If they were random players any admin would have kicked them for disrupting gameplay.

lop uses teamspeak, I doubt lop cares to stack. I'm not entirely sure what this post has to do with lop.

Last edited by Whoopz (2017-12-18 21:50:15)

#17 2017-12-18 21:51:05

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 48.0

hanyweh wrote:

that's 100 % the case with lop ... last night for example 4 lop

They are simply very offended. They played badly vs tampliers yesterday and didnt take 1 place in the liga.
but this clan have are a lot worthy players

#18 2017-12-18 21:53:56

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 63.0

persia wrote:
hanyweh wrote:

They are simply very offended. They played badly vs tampliers yesterday and didnt take 1 place in the liga.

I think we were laughing for 40 minutes over tampliers map choice, we wouldn't have taken 1st place anyway, according to the league admins. I really wanted to watch Butcherhinos commentary yesterday, but was upset to note that he didn't save the VOD on Twitch. It must have been interesting watching Dambuster, I know it was from lops perspective.

Last edited by Whoopz (2017-12-18 21:56:41)

#19 2017-12-18 22:11:41

co0nic
H8
Germany
OS X Firefox 57.0

giphy.gif

knaso +1!
but pls go on, its funny!

Last edited by co0nic (2017-12-18 22:13:12)

#20 2017-12-19 00:08:30

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Knaso wrote:

For me its still pixelshooting if you dont have an active target from Sniper.
And i will kick you or any other player who did it.

knaso, are you blind ?

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic. … 553#p57553
http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic. … 925#p46925

tuia wrote:

If he used scout target before, it's not pixel shooting. Be careful when accusing someone of pixel shooting.

tuia wrote:

Pixel-shooting is when you shoot from far distance to a precise spot without any scout assistance. If you had scout target before, I don't consider it pixel-shooting, shooting at that same place

so ... you dont care about what the server manager says, you make your own rules .... thats stupid and stubborn

i think i wanna become a simple admin too, ill make my own rules, ignore what the main admin says, and kick / ban whoever i feel like, with my self-made biased interpretation on the ruleset

#21 2017-12-19 00:49:27

Alvarez-Latino
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

persia wrote:
hanyweh wrote:

lol who cares...?

#22 2017-12-19 01:26:17

Knaso
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 57.0

i will break the silence a little bit earlier this time.

Its very easy BFSoldier aka xplameatic, if i think that you are pixelshooting i will kick you.

And than you can cry again and we can ask tuia for eventlogs to see who is wrong.

Have a nice day,

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#23 2017-12-19 02:42:18

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Windows 8.1 SeaMonkey 2.46

He wasn't pixelling tho. You can't selectively apply rules for certain people, and ignore the actions of others who are much more cancerous. BFsoldier may be anything but he doesn't noob around with artillery. 99% of his kills are made in open battle or legit spawn killing. Zo on the other hand is complete noob who makes all his kills by area damage weapons, if there was working statistic for the server he would be in top 100, while all he does is spam artillery at spawn position, usually from inside protected zone. I've reported him and others like him, admins completely ignored it: http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5965

You tend to intervene only when it concerns you. You tend to apply rules selectively whenever it suits you. You tend to make your own interpretation of the rules, or even make rules of your own like banning for name cuz it looks similar to yours ... learn the rules , discuss all the possible interpretations and make corrections if necessary. There should be one universal set of rules that applies the same way for everyone. Either that or reduce the staff number. Currently there are more admins than players (I'll be happy to know the exact number). Ax has 10 at most and only 3 are somewhat active.

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-12-19 02:44:29)

#24 2017-12-19 03:22:41

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria

Knaso wrote:

Its very easy BFSoldier aka xplameatic, if i think that you are pixelshooting i will kick you.

And than you can cry again and we can ask tuia for eventlogs to see who is wrong.

Have a nice day,

Second of all, the  guy is active player, much more active than you are, as you have already mentioned. The fact that  you have a job that prevents you of being online more often, doesn't make him less of a person because he chooses to spend most of his time in here providing competitive gameplay for everyone else to enjoy. If you don't like playing against experienced players, feel free to play single player with bots, or go to the other simple server with all the botloving admins, that kick you for choosing team at the start of each round. I'm very interested to see what tuia has to say in the context of the recent developments.

#25 2017-12-19 11:07:28

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Android Chrome 63.0

hanyweh wrote:
Knaso wrote:

Have a nice day,

Second of all, the  guy is active player, much more active than you are, as you have already mentioned. The fact that  you have a job that prevents you of being online more often, doesn't make him less of a person because he chooses to spend most of his time in here providing competitive gameplay for everyone else to enjoy. If you don't like playing against experienced players, feel free to play single player with bots, or go to the other simple server with all the botloving admins, that kick you for choosing team at the start of each round. I'm very interested to see what tuia has to say in the context of the recent developments.

When did we started to call bugging experienced player

#26 2017-12-19 11:54:42

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria

The guy plays on his own unlike all you discord/teamspeak clan stackers. He maybe annoying on moments, but he's 100% legit. I understand the sort of competition that's been going on between him and some of the veteran players , but you hydra are nowhere near this class. Abusing admin privileges in this sort of competition is act of bad sprotsmanship. Explain me what is the difference between what he is convicted of doing, and spamming PoW guns at the hills. Which has greater effect and influence more people ? There is this random noob, let's call him Zo who jumps in PoW right from the beginning of the round, and at the end has 200 kills and 0 deaths. And this guy , who probably used defgun at the end of the game to do 10 kills, when the entire axis team is isolated on mount suribachi, you have 2-3 sbds spamming bombs all over the place, pow artillery and 2 tanks guarding all the exits. and BFSoldier just happens to kill admin that is pissed off.

#27 2017-12-19 12:10:23

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Android Chrome 63.0

Awww you made a friend. That's sweet.

Last edited by Hydra{SRB} (2017-12-19 12:12:21)

#28 2017-12-19 12:40:57

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Windows 10 Firefox 57.0

Knaso I love you man but this is no way pixelshooting, no way.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#29 2017-12-19 15:49:49

YourMother
High shit
Germany
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

Server sux more and more... check logs between 12-15:30h funny thing

NOt wonder when i go really crazy next time(i read the pm from someone .08.17 löl...), i never did but i must do!!! You think all so  (onyl näme i think he knows me best so) really FY all, Tuia really buy brain! Such a dumb person  i never meet! Thought you know me more...

Last edited by YourMother (2017-12-19 16:13:09)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#30 2017-12-19 16:29:56

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Android Chrome 63.0

German grammar very is confusing smile

Board footer