#1 2017-12-17 01:42:40

Sepp
Player
England
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

Cloaked Admin

I was just banned for 1 week by a player who was an Admin but using an alias other than one I recognize to be an Admin. This seems to be a recurrent theme across various threads. Am I alone in assuming that any player issued Admin rights should be bound to appear in game under the name which their Admin rights were issued? In several threads it is apparent that there is a BF Admin Mafia who exercise authority without identity, and in other cases collaborate with players who use third party knowledge to gain pecuniary advantage. Either way it stinks.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2017-12-17 03:25:08

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

Re: Cloaked Admin

So, you demand admins to play with their nick in order to know when admins are online. And when you know that admins are not present you will be able to seat afk and litter server with spamchat, bothering rest of the players.
Sorry that I unbanned you after 1 hour. Will not happen next time. Get yourself ICQ and do there what you are best to do.
Your words on server and on forum brings no meaning anyway, so it's the last time ever I give an answer on topic or post written by you.

Last edited by e.S (2017-12-17 13:54:15)

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#3 2017-12-17 19:31:00

Sepp
Player
England

Ah. So it was you e.S. It all makes sense now. Chief among the BF Mafia is probably you. After all, you and your friends the Cheat Brothers simon and deeko are all in the cosy club. It wasn't long ago that I was the only player on Simple Aberdeen and you joined with Laurel & Hardy all under aliases, with the obvious purpose of goading me. That didn't work though because I never play against them. I left the server immediately. And that's what I'd do if you joined the server under your real name. So you would not have to even ban me. But if you want to permanently get rid of me e.S, here is a challenge for you. Set up a 1vs1 match between you and me on a Simple server. The stakes are I lose, I take a permanent ban. You lose and you surrender those Admin rights you are abusing.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#4 2017-12-17 19:42:43

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

I used to think that way to, If they see a admin name then the trolls will be enclin to play nice ect...  But if they use a alias and the jobs is done I dont see the problem. 

If the admins dont answer me when I ask for help or trolled, I juste disconnect instaed of feeding them.  It Simple as that friends !!! smile

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#5 2017-12-17 19:51:13

Sepp
Player
England

Then you don't see a need for a policeman to wear his uniform. He can just turn up at work in his sneakers and jogging bottoms. And by his blending in with everyone else, this will not prevent crime. But it allows the cloaked cop to exercise his power when he chooses. Selectively. I'm afraid I don't agree with your naivety Dakota. This particular Admin never uses his real name and he actively collaborates with known cheats.

#6 2017-12-17 20:01:17

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 16.16299

So you have never heard of plain clothes police then?  Tell you what I agree to never change my in game name ever as long as all off the other players agree not to also .............fair?...............hello?

Last edited by (BB)DinkW (2017-12-17 20:03:26)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#7 2017-12-17 20:22:54

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

Sepp wrote:

Then you don't see a need for a policeman to wear his uniform. He can just turn up at work in his sneakers and jogging bottoms. And by his blending in with everyone else, this will not prevent crime. But it allows the cloaked cop to exercise his power when he chooses. Selectively. I'm afraid I don't agree with your naivety Dakota. This particular Admin never uses his real name and he actively collaborates with known cheats.

I once said that admins should play 80 percent of the time whit real name, that i understand why they have to go under cover.  Every player should play like a admin is wachting him. Are you one of those guys waitting to play when theire is no admins name in play list ? I can understand your frustration about simon and Deeko but is it e.s the problem ?? 

Anyway thank's you made me laught whit that police jogging bottoms I am use to see them. Look !!! smile

https://www.google.ca/search?q=montreal … 20&bih=949

May be admins wants a greater convention ect...
https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/take-off-yo … -1.3467078

Last edited by Dakota (2017-12-17 20:28:37)

Board footer