#31 2017-12-06 00:30:54

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 15.15063

Re: More bullshit

Zatoichi wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

You just don't get it do you?  You do not get to chose which bans you accept or refuse, seriously who the frick do you think you are?

You were banned as you have said yourself:

"YOU KNOW ON THE SAME DAY OF BAN I SPOT ASSHOLES LIKE SILENT SNIPER FOR YOU GUYS "

you evaded that ban and therefore you are a ban evader its simple and we are done here.

BEFORE THAT YOU IDIOT, AND SILENT SNIPER AND THOSE LIKE HIM, ARE A LEGITIMATE PROBLEM, UNLIKE ME
LIKE I SAID, I DID NOT START THIS, SHAMELESS DOES
THIS IS YOUR FUQING FAULT GAMELESS
YOU CAUSED THIS
YOU INSTIGATED
WHO THE FUQ ARE YOU DINK TO STATE THAT ITS WHAT IS RIGHT

I am not stating anything I am just relaying what you yourself have said.  You were indeed banned were you not? You did evade that ban did you not?

Case for prosecution rests.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#32 2017-12-06 01:02:38

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 62.0

xp fanatic wrote:

hey merlin, lets say they'd let ya back in, on the condition; zero chat text for a month, or long ban again
would you be willing / capable of doing that ?

Do not restrict any of that, I will tolerate admins actions on only one basis, no overractions from AB, Hyd, Gorr, ES, Name or anyone else, if its an admin observing a beef between me and somehow else and doesn't concern me and them, I do not mind being kicked and waiting, but, if someone is say, still at it with me, is not stopping, then I do not want my score lost if its high and or if I am in first, so quick impulsive kicks at specifically really wrong times, are even too much, temp bans for 15 mins would be fine as well, if they weren't given so easily, its also that that entire list of people and then some, become immediately standoffish for things that either don't concern them or don't actually really effect them in anyway aside from matters of personal opinion, being immediate in day ban threats, or people swearing, making seriously direct and off colour remarks that make me look like a boyscout in comparison, they tk on top of that, not banned, barely kicked,
Now if I speak out against abusive admin messages, chat ones from shameless there
day ban, not a single day will go by, where I wont tell him off for his arrogance, and without using flat out profanity, but an honest and apt insult assessment based on how they act towards me in the first place
Because not a single day goes by, where he is not doing the same, first
So you see the lack of balanced authority vs personal vendettas or a built grudge, I don't forget them either, but I tend to let go for practical purposes provided they don't stoke those coals and throw gas on it the way Gorr or others do with insta day bans and threats because ill be speaking my mind, I don't mind being kicked for it provided im not losing a full score game,
But that depends on who is interacting with me and for how long, and if they can be silenced first or at least made to understand not to pursue the matter with me, then I too can let slide more and object in chat less
As for restriction, again, I say none, and furthermore, admins must be forbidden from heaping nega messages at me no matter what it is, doing nothing, dying, I speak, I mean personal stuff about the person, their game,
not chat/ server rules, you get that under control
Then you wont have to restrict me in that regard, if you feel I am out of hand about something else with a user instead, then it is more reasonable, same as if it were between an admin, but as you can see, bias, personal taints that heavily, so I don't take most of them or that seriously unless its just,
It has to be an impartial matter, regarding others, or the admin in question is not giving me a problem, but is having one with me for gameplay or w/e

Those are more my codes, guidelines for such things, also if you stop hogging the bomber over and over again instead of alternating runs with me for equal opportunity of using it, then lots can be different given that's one less of many things that antagonize me more than others,
If the ban ends now, and admins keep it reasonable, and nameless remains silent, and does not abuse his admin to target me, or kick me based on a reaction to something he's doing on purpose willfully in the first place, simply as a strat to cause exactly what is taking place here, to put me in that position, such people are bullying sociopaths but that it is seen as normal and appropriate behavior where he comes from, but not us, and it must be restricted since it wont acknowledge the slightest
humanity or self flaw, compromise in the slightest, then acts like an even more entitled asshole, when objected to, like that is somehow offensive and improper to not be ok with that sort of thing
Fix that, and its unlikely you have to restrict me
and should I prove otherwise with otherstuff anyways, kick me as you will, just dont take my higher scores out on a whim,
or jump on it if say, despite some agreement, nameless is still pulling the same bs
When I'm not the instigator

You may have one week, of non chat, IF, you meet my terms and make certain they are met, or at least addressed where it comes up
Not a month, I don't even come into server looking for fights like that, but I get them often enough all on their own without my having said a word yet, or bring it out right after because they are being over controlling, standoffish
When people like me don't want to be touched for such things and are quite sick of it to boot

*Rick Harrison voice*
Best I can do...

If I really felt I was so in the wrong in all honesty about it, I doubt i'd be doing anything else but telling people off, not appealing a ban because it was wrong, or wouldn't bother posting at all in objection

Last edited by Zatoichi (2017-12-06 01:07:29)

#33 2017-12-06 03:28:38

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 43.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Do not restrict any of that, I will tolerate admins actions on only one basis, no overractions from AB, Hyd, Gorr, ES, Name or anyone else, if its an admin observing a beef between me and somehow else and doesn't concern me and them, I do not mind being kicked and waiting, but, if someone is say, still at it with me, is not stopping, then I do not want my score lost if its high and or if I am in first, so quick impulsive kicks at specifically really wrong times, are even too much, temp bans for 15 mins would be fine as well, if they weren't given so easily, its also that that entire list of people and then some, become immediately standoffish for things that either don't concern them or don't actually really effect them in anyway aside from matters of personal opinion, being immediate in day ban threats, or people swearing, making seriously direct and off colour remarks that make me look like a boyscout in comparison, they tk on top of that, not banned, barely kicked,
Now if I speak out against abusive admin messages, chat ones from shameless there
day ban, not a single day will go by, where I wont tell him off for his arrogance, and without using flat out profanity, but an honest and apt insult assessment based on how they act towards me in the first place
Because not a single day goes by, where he is not doing the same, first
So you see the lack of balanced authority vs personal vendettas or a built grudge, I don't forget them either, but I tend to let go for practical purposes provided they don't stoke those coals and throw gas on it the way Gorr or others do with insta day bans and threats because ill be speaking my mind, I don't mind being kicked for it provided im not losing a full score game,
But that depends on who is interacting with me and for how long, and if they can be silenced first or at least made to understand not to pursue the matter with me, then I too can let slide more and object in chat less
As for restriction, again, I say none, and furthermore, admins must be forbidden from heaping nega messages at me no matter what it is, doing nothing, dying, I speak, I mean personal stuff about the person, their game,
not chat/ server rules, you get that under control
Then you wont have to restrict me in that regard, if you feel I am out of hand about something else with a user instead, then it is more reasonable, same as if it were between an admin, but as you can see, bias, personal taints that heavily, so I don't take most of them or that seriously unless its just,
It has to be an impartial matter, regarding others, or the admin in question is not giving me a problem, but is having one with me for gameplay or w/e

Those are more my codes, guidelines for such things, also if you stop hogging the bomber over and over again instead of alternating runs with me for equal opportunity of using it, then lots can be different given that's one less of many things that antagonize me more than others,
If the ban ends now, and admins keep it reasonable, and nameless remains silent, and does not abuse his admin to target me, or kick me based on a reaction to something he's doing on purpose willfully in the first place, simply as a strat to cause exactly what is taking place here, to put me in that position, such people are bullying sociopaths but that it is seen as normal and appropriate behavior where he comes from, but not us, and it must be restricted since it wont acknowledge the slightest
humanity or self flaw, compromise in the slightest, then acts like an even more entitled asshole, when objected to, like that is somehow offensive and improper to not be ok with that sort of thing
Fix that, and its unlikely you have to restrict me
and should I prove otherwise with otherstuff anyways, kick me as you will, just dont take my higher scores out on a whim,
or jump on it if say, despite some agreement, nameless is still pulling the same bs
When I'm not the instigator

You may have one week, of non chat, IF, you meet my terms and make certain they are met, or at least addressed where it comes up
Not a month, I don't even come into server looking for fights like that, but I get them often enough all on their own without my having said a word yet, or bring it out right after because they are being over controlling, standoffish
When people like me don't want to be touched for such things and are quite sick of it to boot

*Rick Harrison voice*
Best I can do...

If I really felt I was so in the wrong in all honesty about it, I doubt i'd be doing anything else but telling people off, not appealing a ban because it was wrong, or wouldn't bother posting at all in objection

Not. One. Single. Period.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#34 2017-12-06 03:52:53

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 62.0

#35 2017-12-06 13:14:34

NOOBCAKE
Player
iOS Safari 11.0

I thought capslockday was only one day a year..

#36 2017-12-06 16:21:32

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 62.0

Undo ban because banning people who wont take your wrongful bullshit messages laying down, is wrong, of course I would leave before letting you ban me, for something you caus

#37 2017-12-06 16:42:10

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 62.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Undo ban because banning people who wont take your wrongful bullshit messages laying down, is wrong, of course I would leave before letting you ban me, for something you caus

forget it ... you will not play here.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#38 2017-12-06 16:48:11

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 62.0

Never forgetting it, you were wrong and still are, people do far worse, get back in with impunity, admins like gameless act with the same impunity, you really think I was taking such bullcrap lying down, I will play when sense is seen enough

#39 2017-12-06 22:43:33

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 43.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Everytime I see your massive run-on sentences..paragraphs...novels:

https://youtu.be/Q_Y92TRiKNo

But seriously...

You are taking this banning shit WAY too hard. Seek professional help. Please.

Last edited by Sunshine (2017-12-06 22:50:08)

#40 2017-12-06 22:48:43

red_army
Belgium
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

People go and people come, eating pie, drinking beer. All of the sudden they need to go to the bathroom to take a shit. What a relieve after that!
If they come home from work they are tired. But the need to cook dinner first, keeping the house clean, drive kids,.. So much work. They have barely even time for themselves. In the evening reading a book or watching some tv could be relaxing.
The they need to go to sleep to get up early for work again.
Also vacation is needed to reload the batteries. Could be a relaxing vacation, or more active like hiking for example.

#41 2017-12-06 23:18:24

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 62.0

Sunshine wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:

Everytime I see your massive run-on sentences..paragraphs...novels:

https://youtu.be/Q_Y92TRiKNo

But seriously...

You are taking this banning shit WAY too hard. Seek professional help. Please.

ITS ABOUT WHY THE BAN, ITS RIDICULOUS AND WRONG, FUQ THAT
STOP STEPPING IN JUST TO FUQING BLAB ABOUT GRAMMAR TRIGGERING YOU
I DON'T CARE AND NEVER WILL

#42 2017-12-06 23:21:13

petr8
don't leave
Linux Firefox 57.0

The problem is he can't behave himself when provoked. Excluding this I like him and I'm against the ban.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#43 2017-12-06 23:36:45

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 43.0

Zatoichi wrote:

My "stepping in" is to show you my point is you're freaking the frick out more than a little kid who had their favorite toy taken away. Despite what some admins may do to you, coming here acting the way you do wont solve ANYTHING. If you're reacting to them provoking you as you say, then you're just giving those who don't like you the reaction they want. Just chill the hell out and stop acting like a mental case. You look like a lunatic the way you constantly ramble on with your CAPS and crazy sentences.

I'm far from "normal" but damn.. even I can act like a competant human being ffs.

Last edited by Sunshine (2017-12-06 23:38:33)

#44 2017-12-06 23:37:02

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 62.0

A good spank and down to the guttrer!!!!

#45 2017-12-06 23:58:28

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11.0

Dakota wrote:

A good spank and down to the guttrer!!!!

yes.....

please...

aED83WG.gif

ee eee

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#46 2017-12-07 00:09:19

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 62.0

Sunshine wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:

My "stepping in" is to show you my point is you're freaking the frick out more than a little kid who had their favorite toy taken away. Despite what some admins may do to you, coming here acting the way you do wont solve ANYTHING. If you're reacting to them provoking you as you say, then you're just giving those who don't like you the reaction they want. Just chill the hell out and stop acting like a mental case. You look like a lunatic the way you constantly ramble on with your CAPS and crazy sentences.

I'm far from "normal" but damn.. even I can act like a competant human being ffs.

You're not in my position, its none of your business to say that, like I said, just git

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#47 2017-12-07 00:31:18

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 62.0

I think only you put your self in YOUR position so deal whit it !!!  smile

Last edited by Dakota (2017-12-07 00:32:51)

#48 2017-12-07 01:20:38

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 62.0

Dakota wrote:

I think only you put your self in YOUR position so deal whit it !!!  smile

Were that so, I would not be here arguing this, its the authorities more than me in this case

#49 2017-12-07 03:29:17

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 62.0

LMAO !!  And you belive your self ??  Good luck !!  smile

#50 2017-12-07 03:53:40

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

nämeless wrote:

Unfortunately, you decided to evade your ban and I see no alternative but to ban the wifi of your neighbour. We have to think do we really need to prolong your ban and to what extent.

Zatoichi wrote:

Undo the BAN CAUSED BY SHIT YOU INCITED, YOU CAUSED, TAKE SOME FUQIN RESPONSIBILITY YOU ARROGANT ASSHOLE, THINK AHEAD BY KEEPING YOUR FILTHY HERRING BONE ENCRUSTED MOUTH THE FUQ SHUT, FUCING RUSKY MOUSEFACE, LIKE RIGHT THE fUQ NOW
WHY NOT TAKE ME ON IN SOH SO I CAN KICK YOUR ASS AGAIN, THEN HAVE YOU PRETEND YOU WON WHEN I ACTUALLY DID EVEN IF ONLY BY A FEW KILLS

WELL? WHAT'S THe FUQING HOLD UP?

YOU CAN'T FUQING BAN ME BECAUSE I TELL YOU OFF FOR TALKING DOWN BULLSHIT, FUQ YOU
LIKE i SAID, GO TO HELL PRICK, DON'T CAUSE SOMETHING IN PEOPLE< YOU END UP BANNING THEM FOR, FUQ OFF MORON

fuqking asshole

How long do you intend to keep me banned for bullshit you started?

ANSWER ME YOU SCuMMY INSTIGATING LYING FUQ

I do, I do.

And he was stealing his neighbors WIFI at the same time? Bummer

#51 2017-12-07 04:53:41

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

Nameless,

Are you going to give him another chance? I think you should, maybe a month, a week, something substantial or let him back in? You did ban him.

Hey Z you might need to listen to Nameless?

#52 2017-12-07 06:23:46

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

Merlin is unbanned.

#53 2017-12-07 12:37:21

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 62.0

You good for nothing animal scumbags, you'll regret ever crossing me so

#54 2017-12-07 12:53:07

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

Zatoichi wrote:

please come back later
klyap-s-sharikom-sportsheets-solid-red-ball-gag-51264543789956-e1489235898122-280x253.jpg

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#55 2017-12-08 02:01:36

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 62.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Unfortunately, you decided to evade your ban and I see no alternative but to ban the wifi of your neighbour. We have to think do we really need to prolong your ban and to what extent.

Zatoichi wrote:

Undo the BAN CAUSED BY SHIT YOU INCITED, YOU CAUSED, TAKE SOME FUQIN RESPONSIBILITY YOU ARROGANT ASSHOLE, THINK AHEAD BY KEEPING YOUR FILTHY HERRING BONE ENCRUSTED MOUTH THE FUQ SHUT, FUCING RUSKY MOUSEFACE, LIKE RIGHT THE fUQ NOW
WHY NOT TAKE ME ON IN SOH SO I CAN KICK YOUR ASS AGAIN, THEN HAVE YOU PRETEND YOU WON WHEN I ACTUALLY DID EVEN IF ONLY BY A FEW KILLS

WELL? WHAT'S THe FUQING HOLD UP?

YOU CAN'T FUQING BAN ME BECAUSE I TELL YOU OFF FOR TALKING DOWN BULLSHIT, FUQ YOU
LIKE i SAID, GO TO HELL PRICK, DON'T CAUSE SOMETHING IN PEOPLE< YOU END UP BANNING THEM FOR, FUQ OFF MORON

fuqking asshole

How long do you intend to keep me banned for bullshit you started?

ANSWER ME YOU SCuMMY INSTIGATING LYING FUQ

I do, I do.

And he was stealing his neighbors WIFI at the same time? Bummer

No I wasn't you freaking idiot

#56 2017-12-08 02:04:42

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 62.0

joint wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:

please come back later
http://lovedoctor.com.ua/wp-content/upl … 80x253.jpg

You and gameless busy with that russian bear love eh?
Didn't have to tell me that's what you were doing
TMI

#57 2017-12-08 11:21:22

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Android Chrome 62.0

Zatoichi wrote:
joint wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:

please come back later
http://lovedoctor.com.ua/wp-content/upl … 80x253.jpg

You and gameless busy with that russian bear love eh?
Didn't have to tell me that's what you were doing
TMI

Ask for help please!

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#58 2017-12-10 06:13:36

T-BONE
Player
Canada
OS X Chrome 62.0

How about me? Nameless has even blocked me

I did not offend anyone. I was banned by the iranian for NO REASON at all. My previous ban had ended and he just banned me for no reason. He promotes iranian terrorist organizations here, and I am banned ?!

nämeless wrote:

Merlin is unbanned.

Last edited by T-BONE (2017-12-10 06:21:35)

#59 2017-12-10 11:45:51

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 62.0

Ironic how you're a racist Jew hating, gullible brainwashed fuq, and the Iranian, of people, bans you
TOO RICH, YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP , YOU COULDN'T PAY ANYONE ENOUGH TO WRITE IT
ITS TOO GOOD, LOLZ

Last edited by Zatoichi (2017-12-10 11:46:11)

#60 2017-12-10 13:27:12

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

T-BONE wrote:

How about me? Nameless has even blocked me

I did not offend anyone. I was banned by the iranian for NO REASON at all. My previous ban had ended and he just banned me for no reason.

in my version he has nothing personal, thats just because subhuman like you shouldnt be allowed to play with normal kids, dont be offended with that

Board footer