#31 2017-12-01 01:10:25

Dr-Duke
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Re: abas mad again

I dunno what it is, but something gives me the feelin' that something's not right in this thread... Just a bad feeling...

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#32 2017-12-01 01:32:36

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 62.0

bud wrote:
moon' wrote:
M1ke wrote:

How many times it needs to be proven that you are a cheater. Without cheating you suck in this game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxWadJk0BzM

lets see your aim video

you're only good when u play versus indians and russian dude..

Aimboting again i see.

That's no aimbot, not a chance. The BF1942 aimbot has a very noticeable "lock" when in use.

#33 2017-12-01 01:38:59

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 62.0

bud wrote:

Aimboting again i see.

Yes yes, you caught me, I recorded myself aimbotting and posted it on a public forum!! yikes

And these people are supposed to be leading servers ....

Dr-Duke wrote:

I dunno what it is, but something gives me the feelin' that something's not right in this thread... Just a bad feeling...

Same dude, I get the feeling that now that simon and deeko don't play anymore the people here have to find a new target

Last edited by moon' (2017-12-01 01:39:47)

#34 2017-12-01 08:27:11

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 62.0

moon' wrote:

I was talking to deeko today and we both came to the conclusion that you are all a bunch of faggots who don't know how to play the game and instead spend their whole life worrying about other people's playstyles and god forbid if that player that has no clantag's playstyle is any better than your regular Russian public player

You can give him a blowjob to feel absolute god power.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#35 2017-12-01 09:09:50

Red Scorpion
Administrator
Scotland
Android Chrome 56.0

moon' wrote:
bud wrote:

Aimboting again i see.

Yes yes, you caught me, I recorded myself aimbotting and posted it on a public forum!! yikes

And these people are supposed to be leading servers ....

Dr-Duke wrote:

Same dude, I get the feeling that now that simon and deeko don't play anymore the people here have to find a new target

Mmm you don't get it do you I will spell it out for you
DEEKO,SIMON AND MOON All CHEATING BASTARDS

Last edited by Red Scorpion (2017-12-01 09:10:08)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#36 2017-12-01 17:06:26

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 62.0

Red Scorpion wrote:

I do not and I am pretty certain they don't either

#37 2017-12-01 18:37:55

Red Scorpion
Administrator
Scotland
Android Chrome 56.0

I will get some popcorn now

#38 2017-12-01 18:38:09

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

Black Mamba wrote:
bud wrote:
moon' wrote:

lets see your aim video

Aimboting again i see.

That's no aimbot, not a chance. The BF1942 aimbot has a very noticeable "lock" when in use.

Thats the old version.

#39 2017-12-01 18:56:33

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 62.0

bud wrote:

Thats the old version.

What in my video would even point at aimbot lmfao
Human aimbot at most

Last edited by moon' (2017-12-01 18:56:52)

#40 2017-12-01 19:59:57

Sepp
Player
England
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

simon and deeko refer to the new version as aimlock. If it's not that then they or glitching or bugging hitboxes. These hackers can't be stopped. If they could, then all of them would be under a perma ban that stood. Some of them have the ability to crash a server which partially explains why some Admins appear to be in cahoots with them.

#41 2017-12-01 20:53:50

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 62.0

Sepp wrote:

simon and deeko refer to the new version as aimlock. If it's not that then they or glitching or bugging hitboxes. These hackers can't be stopped. If they could, then all of them would be under a perma ban that stood. Some of them have the ability to crash a server which partially explains why some Admins appear to be in cahoots with them.

I have to concur with that for some cases of trolling, teamkillers, and people tracking certain players with inside help from people on the other team, ghosting

#42 2017-12-01 21:14:49

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 62.0

Keep baning them Seep and after a certain amout of server crash they will go back to play Sims !!

Last edited by Dakota (2017-12-01 21:15:16)

#43 2017-12-01 23:55:51

Dr-Duke
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

moon' wrote:
Red Scorpion wrote:

I do not and I am pretty certain they don't either

You forgot to mention you're still a "virgin" lool.gif

#44 2017-12-01 23:58:45

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 62.0

Dr-Duke wrote:

You forgot to mention you're still a "virgin" https://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/ordin … s/lool.gif

For what reason do u have to make this comment except to show your own insecurities? Like this has nothing to do with this thread at all
You're probably some 50 year old german dude sitting behind his pc all day and not getting laid by his wife for the past 30+ years and voting Merkel into office again
I have been running through women ever since I was a teen dude lmao, women love men with confidence

#45 2017-12-02 00:12:25

Dr-Duke
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

moon' wrote:

I have been running through women ever since I was a teen dude lmao, women love men with confidence

You're not worth more than this... grosrire.gif

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#46 2017-12-02 01:01:04

SleveN
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 62.0

moon' wrote:
M1ke wrote:

How many times it needs to be proven that you are a cheater. Without cheating you suck in this game

lets see your aim video

I suck at this game, no news but with my 15 years as a really fakking bad infantry I've never seen anything like that in your movie. You have no consistent movement and your lead on target is indolent.  Those combined together just prove what a rookie you really are but still you get those nasty killzzzz brah, it's so obviouzzzz. Come one, It's like watching whoopz play the game for the first time and the only  difference is that he doesn't cheat and yeah almost forgot xD He would neither be that stupid to upload a movie while he is running a  discrete aimbot.

Your cheater mentality just keeps exposing itself by all your replies to literally every little insultive comment towards ur movie. And your boyfriend Mamba (no offence if he actually is your boyfriend) is very  cute to defend you, it makes him look stronk. I mean, I almost thought for a second he must be a very good infantry if he states no cheat whatsoever.

GG moon!

Last edited by SleveN (2017-12-02 01:02:40)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#47 2017-12-02 04:26:06

Capt price
Player
Android Safari 4.0

WTF.... Why just why?
Leave this fqin 15 year old pissy shit..
u cant achieve anything by showing or showoff your skilss in this dumb ultra realistic shit. if want to be real player play overwatch or cs go. ur skill will be appreciate. and participate in some esl tournament. become famous.. Make girls..
what a moronic uneducated Skilless unemployed admin like abas and hydra. Pretending to be the very smart player / admin in the game which is dead. And who the hell make bf1942 live stream xD wtf whoopz..

#48 2017-12-02 10:40:48

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 62.0

SleveN wrote:

I suck at this game, no news but with my 15 years as a really fakking bad infantry I've never seen anything like that in your movie. You have no consistent movement and your lead on target is indolent.  Those combined together just prove what a rookie you really are but still you get those nasty killzzzz brah, it's so obviouzzzz. Come one, It's like watching whoopz play the game for the first time and the only  difference is that he doesn't cheat and yeah almost forgot xD He would neither be that stupid to upload a movie while he is running a  discrete aimbot.

Your cheater mentality just keeps exposing itself by all your replies to literally every little insultive comment towards ur movie. And your boyfriend Mamba (no offence if he actually is your boyfriend) is very  cute to defend you, it makes him look stronk. I mean, I almost thought for a second he must be a very good infantry if he states no cheat whatsoever.

GG moon!

different sensitivities aim with different patterns, leads and mouse placements, are you dumb?
Someone with low sensitvity is always going to aim ahead a little bit and place his crosshair different in cornerpeeking
You people are paranoid and obsessed, bf1942 does not have any working aimbot
Not my fault you're a disgrace to any good infantry out there sleven, were u the dude I was fragging in the video, or are you just butthurt? lol

Last edited by moon' (2017-12-02 10:44:14)

#49 2017-12-02 14:23:46

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 7 Cyberfox 52.5

Capt price wrote:

WTF.... Why just why?
Leave this fqin 15 year old pissy shit..
u cant achieve anything by showing or showoff your skilss in this dumb ultra realistic shit. if want to be real player play overwatch or cs go. ur skill will be appreciate. and participate in some esl tournament. become famous.. Make girls..
what a moronic uneducated Skilless unemployed admin like abas and hydra. Pretending to be the very smart player / admin in the game which is dead. And who the hell make bf1942 live stream xD wtf whoopz..

said the guy who was crying to join our clan

#50 2017-12-02 14:32:05

T-BONE
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 62.0

ABAS should get his prescribed banana suplements

#51 2017-12-02 15:48:17

SleveN
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 62.0

moon' wrote:
SleveN wrote:

GG moon!

different sensitivities aim with different patterns, leads and mouse placements, are you dumb?
Someone with low sensitvity is always going to aim ahead a little bit and place his crosshair different in cornerpeeking
You people are paranoid and obsessed, bf1942 does not have any working aimbot
Not my fault you're a disgrace to any good infantry out there sleven, were u the dude I was fragging in the video, or are you just butthurt? lol

You are using some kind of aim assistance or reghack in the movie and you're so dumb to share it. A koala tends to have greater IQ than you possess. Your life rly must suck moon, holy shit. You should go out and  see the world, obviously the internet has contributed to the stupidity you were already born with or you simply just got shaped by environment.

Last edited by SleveN (2017-12-02 15:49:44)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#52 2017-12-02 16:03:27

Dr-Duke
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

I have a nasty *sniff*.... smell in my nose... *sniff sniff*

Smells like... like.. *sniff* Gutter-alarm! big_smile

#53 2017-12-02 17:39:51

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 62.0

SleveN wrote:

You are using some kind of aim assistance or reghack in the movie and you're so dumb to share it. A koala tends to have greater IQ than you possess. Your life rly must suck moon, holy shit. You should go out and  see the world, obviously the internet has contributed to the stupidity you were already born with or you simply just got shaped by environment.

People already said I was using aim assistence in the 2015 video apparently now in 2017 i use it on PB servers apparently lol, guess what Sleven, when u make an infantry video u take the good frags and edit them well and this match i happened to have ALOT of good frags because my reg was just right, the enemy infantry was decent and my aim was fking good

Give me some timestamps and evidence instead of shitting your pants at better players

Have u ever seen someone make an infantry video with shit regs, shit aim and against nubs?

Last edited by moon' (2017-12-02 17:43:51)

#54 2017-12-02 18:42:58

SleveN
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 62.0

moon' wrote:
SleveN wrote:

People already said I was using aim assistence in the 2015 video apparently now in 2017 i use it on PB servers apparently lol, guess what Sleven, when u make an infantry video u take the good frags and edit them well and this match i happened to have ALOT of good frags because my reg was just right, the enemy infantry was decent and my aim was fking good

Give me some timestamps and evidence instead of shitting your pants at better players

Have u ever seen someone make an infantry video with shit regs, shit aim and against nubs?

You are only better because you use cheats!!!

#55 2017-12-02 18:45:13

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 62.0

SleveN wrote:

You are only better because you use cheats!!!

Still no evidence or timestamps

#56 2017-12-02 19:07:28

Dr-Duke
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

SleveN wrote:

...A koala tends to have greater IQ than you possess. Your life rly must suck moon, holy shit. You should go out and  see the world, obviously the internet has contributed to the stupidity you were already born with or you simply just got shaped by environment.

Ey, at least Koalas are peaceful & calm creatures! big_smile

#57 2017-12-02 19:25:10

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 62.0

SleveN wrote:
moon' wrote:
M1ke wrote:

lets see your aim video

GG moon!

Instead of talking shit and jumping on the bandwagon of people saying the movies moon uploaded contain aimbot, maybe you should focus and use your eyes correctly. Any decent infantry player will try to analyze the videos before jumping to conclusions and calling out aimbot instantly. Your hate and bias towards moon shows, it is so obvious. Have you actually played against him at least once in your life? I bet not.

There is no aimbot in the videos. Moon just knows where to place himself to cause maximum damage to his opponent.

He leads his targets, and 9 times out of 10 when he shoots the enemy player, "jupiter", he is behind cover (god of war 1942). As for his actual aiming pattern, well, that's nothing special really. I also aim in a similar way but have to lead more because of obvious ping reasons and my regs are not always consistant. You should look at razor's videos SleveN if you want to understand how some of the best infantry players in the game aim. But you will probably say he "aimbots" and that he is using some sort of no spread cheat. Get your head out of your ass dude. Instead of jumping out of windows and killing yourself on Stalingrad, like you did throught your match vs Butcher and Lache (funniest shit ever xd) maybe you should work on your infantry "skills" before you call other people cheats.

I played moon the other day in infantry. He is a clean player and he plays well. Do I think it's stupid that he used that maphack? Yes. Do I believe he still uses hacks now? Not a chance. He was already good before and after using the maphack. I don't think he is cheating now.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 5

#58 2017-12-02 19:47:56

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 62.0

Black Mamba wrote:

Instead of talking shit and jumping on the bandwagon of people saying the movies moon uploaded contain aimbot, maybe you should focus and use your eyes correctly. Any decent infantry player will try to analyze the videos before jumping to conclusions and calling out aimbot instantly. Your hate and bias towards moon shows, it is so obvious. Have you actually played against him at least once in your life? I bet not.

There is no aimbot in the videos. Moon just knows where to place himself to cause maximum damage to his opponent.

He leads his targets, and 9 times out of 10 when he shoots the enemy player, "jupiter", he is behind cover (god of war 1942). As for his actual aiming pattern, well, that's nothing special really. I also aim in a similar way but have to lead more because of obvious ping reasons and my regs are not always consistant. You should look at razor's videos SleveN if you want to understand how some of the best infantry players in the game aim. But you will probably say he "aimbots" and that he is using some sort of no spread cheat. Get your head out of your ass dude. Instead of jumping out of windows and killing yourself on Stalingrad, like you did throught your match vs Butcher and Lache (funniest shit ever xd) maybe you should work on your infantry "skills" before you call other people cheats.

I played moon the other day in infantry. He is a clean player and he plays well. Do I think it's stupid that he used that maphack? Yes. Do I believe he still uses hacks now? Not a chance. He was already good before and after using the maphack. I don't think he is cheating now.

Laptop couldn't reg worth shite that game with goddamn 40 fps, SW church fights hard af
Fun game tho

I have played versus Sleven and he got destroyed^

Last edited by moon' (2017-12-02 19:48:30)

#59 2017-12-02 20:17:26

SleveN
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 62.0

I surrender. Moon, you and your boyfriend won this battle but I'll come back much wiser and stronger next time.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#60 2017-12-02 23:22:47

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

For the longest time i didnt take aimbot cheat seriously, knowing the delay and "bad" netcode in the game, thinking it wouldnt help much anyway. But i have been proven wrong. As long as this game exist, it seems there is idiots out there spending time to improve and find new ways to cheat.

Look at the vid again, this time  with the knowledge of a "snap to target" button and you will see things clearer.

Board footer