#1 2017-11-29 20:17:01

TheRealLenny
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 62.0

ADMIN Fikel CAUGHT BASE RAPING UNCAP

So i was in New Maps Server and caught Fikel base raping the uncap base. i typed "stop attacking uncap base" more than once. Put a warning round into the side of Fikel and called "Hold Fire" command several more times. He proceeded to go back base raping the uncap so i ended his cheating with a tk. Yep. Then i got banned for disrupting gameplay. So admins can cheat but if you do something about it they ban you? Great work picking admins.

Fikel is a cheater.

It's not the first time this guy has done something stupid. A few weeks ago, we were on same team, he blew my tank up while i SPAMMED THE HOLD FIRE COMMAND and as i exited it exploded. A bot shot me in the air and that's why it didn't register as a tk. So i told him "thanks for the tk idiot" with no response so i tkd him back. He banned me for a week on that too for "disruptive gameplay".

This guy is a joke. Fikel has been caught tking and cheating. Go to Moongamers, plenty of room for idiot admins there if he wants to be a dick.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2017-11-29 22:02:25

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

Re: ADMIN Fikel CAUGHT BASE RAPING UNCAP

Good evening,

i think i know the scene u are talking about coz i am the one who baned
you.

if "Fikel" is FikkeFuchs, its me > Fette Nutte alias Anna wink

1. I was shooting an attaking enemy tank outside base. I never attacked base > u are wrong !

2. Like you said you teamkilled me > by purpose.

3. all you caught was my attention from the 1st moment you joint u started your chatspaming.
    with all the love u are able to point out in your language , seems u are a expert in Scatology

4. What do u mean with cheating ...admins can cheat... ?

5. I have made an effort and read your Topics/post from before,
seems u easily fall in trouble... 

6. its a "1week ban"- try to be nice in future   

cya on battlefield

Last edited by Anna Nym (2017-11-29 22:02:49)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

Board footer