#1 2017-11-22 18:03:20

dorf1932
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 62.0

"Stacking" abuse

So I was playing in the Road to Rome/Secret Weapons server and this admin by the name of RaketenHorst kicked me for no reason. The game did not even start yet and I started on France but switched to Germany before the game started. Then, RaketenHorst then kicked me for no reason. When I returned on the server, I yelled at him for admin abuse and he said I was kicked for "team stacking". I told him that team switch was BEFORE, I REPEAT BEFORE THE GAME STARTED. THEN THIS DOUCHEBAG KICKED FOR "STACKING" AGAIN, EVEN THOUGH I DID LANDED ON GERMANY THIS TIME WITHOUT SWITCHING. HE JUST KICKED ME FOR A SECOND TIME JUST FOR GIVING HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND. HE BETTER APOLOGIZE FOR ADMIN ABUSE.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2017-11-22 18:09:16

RaketenHorst
SiMPLE | Administration
Germany
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 57.0

Re: "Stacking" abuse

Hi dorf1932 ..

u r a daily player and u know the rules

blue team = 12 players
red team = 19 players

and what did the player "dorf1932" ? .. yesss ... switched to red team

i dont know what ur finish is with ur post

next time u will kicked again

have a nice day and see u in 1942

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 1

#3 2017-11-22 18:58:24

Red Scorpion
Administrator
Scotland
Android Chrome 56.0

According to rules you can pick your team b4 round starts,if this is actually the case here then there is no problem or rtf server has different rules

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#4 2017-11-22 21:19:15

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 62.0

Red Scorpion wrote:

According to rules you can pick your team b4 round starts,if this is actually the case here then there is no problem or rtf server has different rules

They have diffrent rules on everything there pretty much

#5 2017-11-22 21:22:46

Red Scorpion
Administrator
Scotland
Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11.0

my apologies ,just makes it strange to have 2 sets of rules on SIMPLE servers no matter what the maps are.

#6 2017-11-22 22:42:53

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 8.1 Opera 46.0

The rules are the same.
Or would you guys say we invent our own rules here?
As I said a lot of times already, autobalance isnt working properly on RtR SW and there are less players then on simple fra server.Most of our admins put a lot of effort in keeping teams even.
Usually we don't kick if the players change team at the beginning of round.Though if numbers of players per team are objectively unfair, like 12-19, changing to a bigger team may result in warning and then kick even just when the game started.

Last edited by Paul Baumer (2017-11-22 22:43:58)

#7 2017-11-22 23:12:36

Red Scorpion
Administrator
Scotland
Android Chrome 56.0

I understand that with less players it can cause problems,but also causes confusion when it is set out in rules you can do it.

#8 2017-11-23 00:11:28

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Android Chrome 62.0

That's standard policy really,not once or twice i've been confronting the same admin.Game starts and 4-5 players are immediately kicked,no warnings, no explainations, no anything. His response is usually "You dare to teach me?I've been playing every day in here for the last 5 years" or something like that. Yet he treats new players worse than bots over and over again. That's one of the reasons why only few players visit expansion server, the other one being the bots themself.

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-11-23 00:13:41)

#9 2017-11-23 03:13:05

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 62.0

Who the hell cares about stackers in 2017
if this guy wants to play on the easier side, then so be it
You should do something about the tkling Russians and the baseattackers rather than to kick someone for a petty thing as teamstacking

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#10 2017-11-23 08:44:25

Red Scorpion
Administrator
Scotland
Android Chrome 56.0

I see you failed to mention cheaters!!!!!!!

#11 2017-11-23 11:17:25

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 8.1 Opera 46.0

Red Scorpion wrote:

I understand that with less players it can cause problems,but also causes confusion when it is set out in rules you can do it.

Its not exactly confusion in the rules, same rule exists on SiMPLE fra but since the teams are even by themselves there is almost no  need to apply this rule, so now its kind of forgotten.Also because even some admins teamstack on SiMPLE fra.

hanyweh wrote:

That's standard policy really,not once or twice i've been confronting the same admin.Game starts and 4-5 players are immediately kicked,no warnings, no explainations, no anything. His response is usually "You dare to teach me?I've been playing every day in here for the last 5 years" or something like that. Yet he treats new players worse than bots over and over again. That's one of the reasons why only few players visit expansion server, the other one being the bots themself.

Who are you talking about?
Anyway, its all bullshit cause there is always a warning.There is no warning only if the player knows the rules or if he teamstacks several times to the stronger team.
Hanyweh, if you are here just to troll go somewhere else wink

Last edited by Paul Baumer (2017-11-23 11:18:11)

#12 2017-11-23 11:54:59

red_army
Belgium
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

TEAMSTACKING OR TEAMSWITCHING
Changing teams to the winning team is concidered teamstacking and is prohibited.
If autoteambalance tosses a player to the enemy team, it's allowed to change back if possible.
A "team" must be selected when your score is 0-0-0. Otherwise, it's not allowed.

It's not considered as teamstack. End of discussion.
BUT I agree it's not nice to switch teams to make teambalance even worse AND that because of that switch the game isn't playable...
That's just a form of anti-social behavior! And should be prohibited.

Now just forget about that kick and go having fun killing people on the battlefield!!

#13 2017-11-23 13:08:24

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 62.0

Or make it like me. I allways switch to the loosing team. On the other side i hate to get autoswitched to the winning team, specially when they have 5 flags + 1 grey in Axe... as example.  Or 4 + 2 greys.

Or when i fought very hard 4/5 of a map not to get overrunned, ... and then you got autoswitched. (Or in Omaha Beach, when you finally got a flag after 27 minutes and then you got autofukked to Axis).

#14 2017-11-23 14:08:25

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Android Chrome 62.0

Paul Baumer wrote:

Who are you talking about?
Anyway, its all bullshit cause there is always a warning.There is no warning only if the player knows the rules or if he teamstacks several times to the stronger team.
Hanyweh, if you are here just to troll go somewhere else wink

I am talking about RaketenHorst. And no, there isn't warning. The guy has a habbit of kicking people at the start of the round untill he get even number. Sometimes its 1 player sometimes it's five. Autobalance isn't "glitchy", it works fine on the other server. The only difference between the two are the bots, and you are among the people that insist on having them. Anyway people don't have to believe me, whoever feels the need could just check the logs. I told him I'll make a report for abusing rights, but at the end someone else did it. The guy is not that bad as admin but this manual balancing is sending people away and there are not that many people to start with.

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-11-23 14:09:28)

#15 2017-11-23 14:58:01

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 62.0

Maybe if players don't stack teams at the beginning of maps to ridiculous levels then RaketenHorst could concentrate on playing rather than dealing with this kind of thing.  I do not understand why players cant just play where it lies and get on with it but no we have to have all the crap to deal with at the beginning of a round wherein it is pointless doing to much towards the team you are on because you are not likely to be there for long due to all the team stacking at start.  Sure enough autobalance will correct it all eventually but if players just stayed on the team they start with then you would never see another autobalance message............just sayin smile

#16 2017-11-23 15:33:52

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 8.1 Opera 46.0

red_army wrote:

Changing teams to the winning team is concidered teamstacking and is prohibited.
If autoteambalance tosses a player to the enemy team, it's allowed to change back if possible.
A "team" must be selected when your score is 0-0-0. Otherwise, it's not allowed.

Exactly!We apply this rule.

red_army wrote:

It's not considered as teamstack. End of discussion.

Bro, did you read answer by Horst?

RaketenHorst wrote:

Hi dorf1932 ..
blue team = 12 players
red team = 19 players

If thats not teamstack I don't know what it is.

Arkos wrote:

Or make it like me. I allways switch to the loosing team. On the other side i hate to get autoswitched to the winning team, specially when they have 5 flags + 1 grey in Axe... as example.  Or 4 + 2 greys.

I always do the same, and so Horst does pretty often as most of our admins.Unfortunately  this isnt enough most of the times.

#17 2017-11-23 15:43:16

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 8.1 Opera 46.0

hanyweh wrote:

I am talking about RaketenHorst. And no, there isn't warning. The guy has a habbit of kicking people at the start of the round untill he get even number. Sometimes its 1 player sometimes it's five. Autobalance isn't "glitchy", it works fine on the other server. The only difference between the two are the bots, and you are among the people that insist on having them. Anyway people don't have to believe me, whoever feels the need could just check the logs. I told him I'll make a report for abusing rights, but at the end someone else did it. The guy is not that bad as admin but this manual balancing is sending people away and there are not that many people to start with.

Trolling tendancies?

#18 2017-11-23 16:54:12

RaketenHorst
SiMPLE | Administration
Germany
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 57.0

be fair ... be usefull and helpfull .. start with ur teamplay or ur partner an insteresting strategy and gameplay ... more conversation guys .. u r not alone at battlefield ... and be careful that RaketenHorst dont hit ur plane with zooka .. thats all big_smile

see u in 1942 smile

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#19 2017-11-23 19:03:29

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Android Chrome 62.0

At start of each round allow 2-3 minutes for the game to settle itself ... that's all people want. No need for artificial balancing. People are not obliged to check which team has more players everytime the map changes, or when they join for first time.
Intentioanall stacking usually happens mid or endgame when the game is fully developed and disbalance in strenght is obvious. Perfect balance can't be achieved and more people doesn't necessary mean stronger team, especially at start of the round. Ofc people will have team preferences and the should't be punished for that.

#20 2017-11-23 19:20:04

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Android Chrome 62.0

As for the trolling, whenever admin like paul faces constructive criticism and run out of arguments he starts with the troll claims. My posts are always on the topic, i try to be respectful to other forum users, yet things that i say most of the time are not positive and it's normal that they could make some people feel uncomfortable. This is the place where we discuss people's mistakes, and try to correct them. Niceties belong to another section.

#21 2017-11-23 20:09:33

Coco
France
Windows 10 Chrome 62.0

red_army wrote:

Thanks for doting the i's and crossing the t's. A lot of admins don't even know the rule they defend with such fervor and zeal.

#22 2017-11-23 20:44:09

red_army
Belgium
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Paul Baumer wrote:
red_army wrote:

Bro, did you read answer by Horst?

RaketenHorst wrote:

Hi dorf1932 ..
blue team = 12 players
red team = 19 players

If thats not teamstack I don't know what it is.

The guy switched at the beginning of the round. He selected team with a score of 0-0-0 and also he didn't joined a winning team.
So yes I did read his answer, and still it isn't teamstack!
This is just a case of anti-social behavior.

Greetz

#23 2017-11-23 20:51:15

Dr-Duke
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

A registered member since yesterday, and already complaining about the rules. Not even introducing himself, very suspicious... wink

#24 2017-11-23 22:10:53

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 8.1 Opera 46.0

Can please RaketenHorst and dorf1932 describe that situation better?Was he really kicked when the score was 0-0-0?

@Hanyweh, you want a constructive answer?Fine.
Horst does the possible to keep teams even.He tries to be objective and fair; he is not afraid to say sorry when he makes a mistake.I know him well and  can't find sense in your accuses to him.The autobalance DOESNT WORK PROPERLY ON RTR SW.

Now, you've been complaining on admins like Abas, e.S, even Nameless(LMAO) and now Horst,reporting  admin abuse and explaining your point that makes no sense.What do you want from  us?Why are you having an issue with best admins we have, do you want them to loose their rights?Boy, it will never happen; and I see in you just another troll on this forum bombing us with bullshit.You are not being honest, you are not constructive in critics  and all you do is complaining with arrogance and without respect.

hanyweh wrote:

This is the place where we discuss people's mistakes, and try to correct them. Niceties belong to another section.

The fact that you spam about admins missbihaving and abusing their rights doesnt make you a saint neither means that you are right.I won't  waste more time answering to you hanyweh.
Paul

Last edited by Paul Baumer (2017-11-23 22:11:21)

#25 2017-11-24 13:37:35

red_army
Belgium
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

dorf1932 wrote:

So I was playing in the Road to Rome/Secret Weapons server and this admin by the name of RaketenHorst kicked me for no reason. The game did not even start yet and I started on France but switched to Germany before the game started. Then, RaketenHorst then kicked me for no reason. When I returned on the server, I yelled at him for admin abuse and he said I was kicked for "team stacking". I told him that team switch was BEFORE, I REPEAT BEFORE THE GAME STARTED. THEN THIS DOUCHEBAG KICKED FOR "STACKING" AGAIN, EVEN THOUGH I DID LANDED ON GERMANY THIS TIME WITHOUT SWITCHING. HE JUST KICKED ME FOR A SECOND TIME JUST FOR GIVING HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND. HE BETTER APOLOGIZE FOR ADMIN ABUSE.

#26 2017-11-24 14:40:48

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 8.1 Opera 46.0

Ive seen this post, thanks.
Now to the situation.I wasnt there and I don't have the logs unfortunately.But if at the beginning of the round a player switches to another team he has to check if he won't unbalance them by doing it - otherwise the teams will be unfair for the entire round  because autobalance doesnt work well.
I have to say that I would warn and kick that player too if the balance was 12:19 and he switched to the bigger team - even at the beginning of the round.
We do all the possible to avoid the rounds ending in 5 minutes just cause the teams are unbalanced, all players must have an opportunity.This policy is adopted since some years by most of admins on RtR SW, due to continuosly stacked teams.This is what Mc Coffee says about it:

Mc Coffee wrote:

Hi,
Teamstacking is often a problem on RtR-SW-server, especially when not many are on. In my opinion, as an admin you should work on that phenomenon as it can really destroy a round quite fast. Who has fun playing a map alone or just with a not-skilled-player not taking flags  against 4, 5 or 6 who constantly move? I guess, no one...
My experience is that the more populated the server is the more its irrelevant. Then you also have more good players in who react and change team by themselves to even it up, mostly even without asking.
Its no easy topic; by rules its allowed to change team of course, but checking the teamsize before should be mandatory I think. I also warn and, if needed, kick players for teamstacking if it gets too weird but dont count each single player all the time.
regards,
Mc Coffee

With all of this said, I don't see an abuse in actions of RaketenHorst.
I propose also to mention teamstack in official SiMPLE rules, visible to all.

Teamstack ruins the game on RtR SW.
I kindly invite other admins, members and players to respect the effort we put to guarantee fair teams and fun for all players.Thank you.
Paul

Last edited by Paul Baumer (2017-11-24 14:48:14)

#27 2017-11-24 15:59:12

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Android Chrome 62.0

First ignoring what the guy is reporting cuz too lazy to read. Then asking if the score was really 0-0-0 even tho this is what everybody is talking about. And finally concludes with "i'm sorry, nothing i can do, we should change the rules cuz we have our own idea what stacking is ... "
With few words admins don't care, they are the ones who decide what stacking is and mortals should not complain :-)

#28 2017-11-24 16:07:11

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 62.0

Oh don't be so melodramatic admins are players as well and mortal, I would expect to see them kicked if they stacked the teams also.  They give up their time and game play enjoyment so that the server runs fairly so the rest of the players can have an enjoyable game and all you do is whine about it.
This is all about a kick and not even one you received so please get over it!

#29 2017-11-24 16:21:27

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Android Chrome 62.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

I would expect to see them kicked if they stacked the teams also.

p04lntn6.jpg

#30 2017-11-24 19:05:43

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 62.0

dorf1932 wrote:

That was his first post and he never reply to all answers or coments, do like me and stay where the game put you in even if i have to play againts putzs on TS whit me.  That way I never get kick!!!!  smile

It was only a kick !  Grow up please !  ENDEEE !!!!

Board footer