#1 2017-11-05 22:22:04

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 61.0

2 Hakers!! RTR

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2z5u7dpfno24p … R.mp4?dl=0

Last edited by Dakota (2017-11-05 22:32:03)

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#2 2017-11-06 09:43:28

DirtyDiana
Old goat
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 61.0

Re: 2 Hakers!! RTR

Hello Dakota!
I banned Babar yesterday,he came back in 3 min and laughed about it.
Never got the chance to ban his friend.Babar came back with new keyhash,so they know how to
evade a ban.Never got his ip though.

Rgr
DirtyDiana

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#3 2017-11-06 10:04:56

Capt price
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 61.0

noticeable thing is that he add The great escape server in Favourite!!!!!!!!!! lol

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#4 2017-11-06 11:55:05

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 61.0

Thanks for your efforts Diana we will need to keep an eye out for these two I think.  I you have a look at the logs from this time you will see that they were only there to annoy players and disrupt the game, that was their main intention.

#5 2017-11-06 12:01:21

DirtyDiana
Old goat
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 61.0

Hello Dink!
I will have a look for them,sure they will return.
Assholes who just want to offend others and think they are funny,clowns.

Rgr
DirtyDiana

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#6 2017-11-06 18:36:47

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 61.0

Capt price wrote:

noticeable thing is that he add The great escape server in Favourite!!!!!!!!!! lol

Since it was Simple USA  long time ago and playing there at that time I put it in my favorites,  I did not deleted because it give me a idea of how many players still plays in there.  Same for moongamers!!!  BTW Winter is almost here Price, dont forget to cover your head whit a tick condom !!!!

Tx Diana, I alway copy the players I ban to clipboard (shit list) before whit RM and that way I always have their IP number.

#7 2017-11-06 23:28:13

AzurdosBAL
Player
France
Windows 7 Chrome 62.0

Thanks for recording us, we appreciate the gesture smile

I need to let you know that we got IP/keyhash banned like 1000 times on this server (if not more), and on other servers as well. It is just useless, you cant get rid of us. Get used to it bro.

Actually I hope you clean the black list every now and then otherwise it will be full any time soon. Would be a shame if you cant ban us for this silly reason.

Dont forget to dislike my comment, this is the only thing you can do against me smile

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 4

#8 2017-11-06 23:31:59

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 61.0

AzurdosBAL wrote:

I need to let you know that we got IP/keyhash banned like 1000 times on this server (if not more), and on other servers as well. It is just useless, you cant get rid of us. Get used to it bro.

Actually I hope you clean the black list every now and then otherwise it will be full any time soon. Would be a shame if you cant ban us for this silly reason.

Dont forget to dislike my comment, this is the only thing you can do against me smile

Omg is that the real AzurdosBAL? yikes

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#9 2017-11-07 00:11:47

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 61.0

AzurdosBAL wrote:

If it take a million time more I could not care less!!!  Shit head deserve to be in shit list permanently !!!

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#10 2017-11-07 11:38:51

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 61.0

AzurdosBAL wrote:

I actually think this is quite sad sad
You clearly have some computer skills and yet the best you can do with them is cheat and disrupt in a game that is now 15 years old, is your life really that empty?

I am with Dak if it takes a million then so be it lets face ban evading is not new so it does not make you any more special.  I am safe in knowledge that it is easier for an admin to click ban than it is for you to get around the ban so if you have all that time to waste then crack on smile

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 1

#11 2017-11-07 13:56:50

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Android Safari 4.0

Computer skills?? Lmao , some scripts on a 14 year old game by a 4 year old boi , typing a !ban doesnt take time at all

#12 2017-11-07 18:39:56

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 61.0

ABAS wrote:

Computer skills?? Lmao , some scripts on a 14 year old game by a 4 year old boi , typing a !ban doesnt take time at all

Typing !ban should be whit auto IP and hashkeys so it would take more time for them to evade. It take's 1 minute for hashkey and longer if they af to twirk their IP. May be they will get discourage by it ?  If they are to lazy to play to play the game the right way and whit out honor, let them work a bit harder for them to ruine our game play !

#13 2017-11-07 21:14:58

AzurdosBAL
Player
France
Windows 7 Chrome 62.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

and yet the best you can do with them is cheat and disrupt in a game that is now 15 years old

Man, I hack on this game since 2012, even back then i could hear "WHY DO YOU CHEAT ON A 10 YO GAME????????"
What is the difference between cheating in a completely new game/5yo/10yo/15yo/20yo game? You really have to tell me, because I have heard this excuse way too many times.

(BB)Dakota wrote:

If it take a million time more I could not care less!!!  Shit head deserve to be in shit list permanently !!!

I assume your brain is too weak to understand whats going on. Tell me what you dont understand in the following words " you cant get rid of us. Get used to it bro". There is no such thing as a "perma ban".

(BB)Dakota wrote:

It take's 1 minute for hashkey and longer if they af to twirk their IP

We have a tool that allows us to change our keyhash in litterally 2 clicks (0.5 sec), you wont find it online, it's home made. And we also have very good vpns and it's pretty quick to get a new IP (like 15/20 sec). The longest thing is the loading screen lol. At least i have a simple shortcut on my desktop.

(BB)DinkW wrote:

I am safe in knowledge that it is easier for an admin to click ban than it is for you to get around the ban so if you have all that time to waste then crack on

I wouldnt actually be so sure. Because if you want to make sure that you are banning one of us, you need to check if it's us (by watching the player during like 30/60 secs). Otherwise you will ban people based on their KDs or based on what people say on the chat, and trust me this is not reliable AT ALL (I once laughed so much I actually cried because a totally innocent french kid got banned for no reason, only because people thought it was me) .

Moreover an admin has to be online, the more admins you have the shittier they get, and the server becomes some kind of police state where every day there are people people compalining about being banned for no reason smile Like it was the case 2 years ago, when even a dumbass dude such as Raketenhorst was an admin.

(BB)ABAS wrote:

You dont deserve to have internet and to own a computer. Go back to the desert, where you belong. You are nothing but a sand nigger.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#14 2017-11-07 21:22:50

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 15.15063

Strangely you do not disagree that it is sad though or that you have an empty life and that says a lot about you smile

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#15 2017-11-07 22:14:01

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 61.0

Have fun you low life loosers!!!!

Last edited by Dakota (2017-11-07 22:17:11)

#16 2017-11-08 09:43:54

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 56.0

AzurdosBAL wrote:

There is no such thing as a "perma ban".

Sure there is.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#17 2017-11-08 21:15:41

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 62.0

AzurdosBAL wrote:

You sound like you are getting way too turned on by your own words.  Take a break man, you're life needs evaluation. It makes me wonder what kind of mental issues you' all go through to become like this; I could probably guess though.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#18 2017-11-08 22:45:27

AzurdosBAL
Player
France
Windows 7 Chrome 62.0

(BB)Dakota wrote:

Shit head deserve to be in shit list permanently !!!

(BB)Dakota wrote:

Stop abusing exclamation marks, we all know you are triggered.

(BB)twigs wrote:

you're life needs evaluation

*Your life* This is actually sad when a french guy has to correct your grammar/spelling in your mother tongue. I know I must make some mistakes, but this one is just easy and says a lot about your education.... Therefore dont act like you are a psychologist who can make a diagnosis of my so-called """"""""""""mental issue"""""""""""" .

(BB)DinkW wrote:

you have an empty life and that says a lot about you smile

As you can see above, all i get are empty insults, as usuall. Shouldnt expect more from this community though.
If you want I can help you by giving some other pathetic insults:
- "You cheat because you have no skills"
- "You cheat because you got bullied at school"

(BB)twigs wrote:

You sound like you are getting way too turned on by your own words

I have got to face I love spitting the truth into people faces smile So this statement is true, congratulation. Useless statement but true at least.

#19 2017-11-08 23:00:37

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 62.0

AzurdosBAL wrote:
(BB)Dakota wrote:

(BB)Dakota wrote:

58a9d.gif

#20 2017-11-08 23:14:39

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 62.0

AzurdosBAL wrote:
(BB)twigs wrote:

*Your life* This is actually sad when a french guy has to correct your grammar/spelling in your mother tongue. I know I must make some mistakes, but this one is just easy and says a lot about your education.... Therefore dont act like you are a psychologist who can make a diagnosis of my so-called """"""""""""mental issue"""""""""""" .

(BB)twigs wrote:

I have got to face I love spitting the truth into people faces smile So this statement is true, congratulation. Useless statement but true at least.

big_smile i love when trolls have to resort to being a grammar Nazis as if its suppose to mean anything, especially here. Good troll, you got me tongue But seriously, the comment about you getting so hard on yourself is just the "tip" of what I call personality issues that you type of people have.  And this truth you speak of? its more like stupid provocative meaningless shit, maybe big_smile. Mental & Personality issues! My oh my, Dr. Twigsson is going to have to prescribe you a heavy dose of anti-depressants, antipsychotic and mood stabilizers to fix that crazy little french noggin of yours.

#21 2017-11-09 01:28:20

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 61.0

#22 2017-11-09 06:34:52

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 61.0

p04t3r8m.jpg

#23 2017-11-09 14:12:13

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 7 Firefox 56.0

w9ptNsH.jpg

Stop acting all GOOFY to get attention "Aymeric Pizon" aka Azurdos....

I believe the one on the right in this picture is you,but you behave more like the one in the middle.....

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#24 2017-11-09 14:50:24

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 56.0

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/w9ptNsH.jpg

I believe the one on the right in this picture is you,but you behave more like the one in the middle.....

The way he's holding his hands is called here as "imaginary wide back syndrome", it's known as "watermelon salesman" in the United States.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K51OfU1zNg

#25 2017-11-09 21:31:20

Alvarez-Latino
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 62.0

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/w9ptNsH.jpg

lol pathetic XD

#26 2017-11-10 13:55:18

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Android Chrome 62.0

#27 2018-01-07 02:53:24

F*cker
Player
OS X Safari 9.1

AzurdosBAL wrote:
(BB)Dakota wrote:

(BB)Dakota wrote:

(BB)twigs wrote:

(BB)DinkW wrote:

As you can see above, all i get are empty insults, as usuall. Shouldnt expect more from this community though.

(BB)twigs wrote:

I congratulate you!! I totally disagree, these people are pure shit, I'm upset by the abuses of administrators, so why not abuse them?

If they have "a great and comfortable life" because they play so many hours? these administrators are not more than fat over 30 years old who envy your computer skills.  smile

Last edited by F*cker (2018-01-07 02:55:45)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#28 2018-01-07 05:57:33

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

F*cker wrote:
AzurdosBAL wrote:
(BB)Dakota wrote:

(BB)Dakota wrote:

(BB)twigs wrote:

(BB)DinkW wrote:

(BB)twigs wrote:

I congratulate you!! I totally disagree, these people are pure shit, I'm upset by the abuses of administrators, so why not abuse them?

If they have "a great and comfortable life" because they play so many hours? these administrators are not more than fat over 30 years old who envy your computer skills.  smile

You indifferently make victims out of all the players you moron, you berate them and their play as you please, whatever your views, they've done nothing to you, and yet should they oppose, get in your way, or just be around when you pull your shit, you selfishly ruin it for them too, you brainwashed little dumbfuq

Last edited by Zatoichi (2018-01-07 05:57:55)

#29 2018-01-07 10:42:30

Satinca
France
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

Il est pas frais ton poisson

asterix-bagarre-1024x351.jpg

#30 2018-01-07 11:17:40

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 16.16299

No I must congratulate you for your insightful comments on a topic that is some months old now, did it take you that long to think up something clever to say well done for sticking with it.  If on the other hand you were one of those hackers that was captured in game using very old and easily seen hacks then shame on you for playing this game for so many hours and still need to cheat to get anywhere.

Board footer