#31 2017-10-15 16:50:04

Dr-Duke
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Re: Banned by SandStrem(ABAS)

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Whats wrong with cross dressers?
If I want to wear a dress I dam well will!!!

big_smile

And you're doin' that on a regular basis, don't you? big_smile

42-15304979[1]-497893616ced7_275x183.jpg

Sorry for the spam... animated-angel-smiley-image-0055.gif

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#32 2017-10-15 18:49:00

Chupa Chups
Player
Windows 7 Firefox 56.0

e.S wrote:
Chupa Chups wrote:
e.S wrote:

Hello, SilentSniper. You don't need to be here. Just get lost.

you need glasses, my name is Chupa Chups.

LOL .. It's your name.  Yes.  You are trully a genetical child of parents who named you Chupa Chups.

you banned me by my name?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#33 2017-10-20 19:17:44

Chupa Chups
Player
Windows 7 Firefox 56.0

can you prove that i should be the silent sniper, because i'm not him

Last edited by Chupa Chups (2017-10-20 19:18:33)

#34 2017-10-20 19:54:35

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Android Chrome 61.0

Can you prove that your given name is Chupa Chups? Do you have certificate that your mother is Chupa and father is Chups and you was legaly born bastard?

Last edited by e.S (2017-10-20 20:34:00)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#35 2017-10-21 01:37:54

Chupa Chups
Player
Windows 7 Firefox 56.0

e.S wrote:

Can you prove that your given name is Chupa Chups? Do you have certificate that your mother is Chupa and father is Chups and you was legaly born bastard?

It's clear that my game name is Chupa Chups that proves it already, for the rest i have nothing with this name in my life.
could you answer my question please.

Last edited by Chupa Chups (2017-10-21 01:39:42)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#36 2017-10-21 09:15:36

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 15.15063

Dr-Duke wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

Whats wrong with cross dressers?
If I want to wear a dress I dam well will!!!

big_smile

And you're doin' that on a regular basis, don't you? big_smile

https://www.tyden.cz/obrazek/42-15304979[1]-497893616ced7_275x183.jpg

Sorry for the spam... http://www.animatedimages.org/data/medi … e-0055.gif

Wait a second this guy is very clearly a Scot, much as I love the proud race of kilt wearing wood tossers I am most definitely English smile

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#37 2017-10-21 09:20:57

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Android Chrome 61.0

Chupa Chups wrote:
e.S wrote:

It's clear that my game name is Chupa Chups that proves it already, for the rest i have nothing with this name in my life.

No go ... this is not proof... you ned to provide a legal certificate that you wasn't  done by  mistake of Chupa and  Chups.

#38 2017-10-21 11:40:24

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Android Safari 4.0

Proof??  Its very simple , you  said ABAS have banned me , why you said abas ???????? many admis out there , i wasnt even on server at that time ,  i was the guy who banned silentsniper  from simple so you thaught it was me again , this means you are same guy smile

if you are new to game then you should ask who banned me,  not why abas banned me

izi

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#39 2017-10-21 16:53:33

Chupa Chups
Player
Windows 7 Firefox 56.0

ABAS wrote:

Proof??  Its very simple , you  said ABAS have banned me , why you said abas ???????? many admis out there , i wasnt even on server at that time ,  i was the guy who banned silentsniper  from simple so you thaught it was me again , this means you are same guy smile

if you are new to game then you should ask who banned me,  not why abas banned me

izi

i did not play just 1 day just so u know, i played a full week and i saw u ban people in the course of that week so i assumed it was you under a fake nick as u have played under multiple times so all i ask is to show what links me to that hacker.
its not that hard i guess since you guys are so sure about it so pls do share it with us all so we can clear this case oke?
and if you cant, unban me please and be careful in the future about who u ban cause not all of us are hackers!

#40 2017-10-21 17:32:21

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Android Chrome 61.0

Where is your proof?  SilentSniper use to write bullshit ... som you are. Get lost.

Last edited by e.S (2017-10-21 17:32:48)

#41 2017-10-22 14:02:41

Chupa Chups
Player
Windows 7 Firefox 56.0

e.S wrote:

Where is your proof?  SilentSniper use to write bullshit ... som you are. Get lost.

i do not have the same ip or key as the silent sniper because that's not possible, that's a personal property and he can not use that, these are 2 proofs that i am not him, there are no other evidence.

#42 2017-10-22 14:07:48

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

IP and key ............personal property ?????????????   When did that happen????

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#43 2017-10-22 14:32:55

Chupa Chups
Player
Windows 7 Firefox 56.0

e.S wrote:
Chupa Chups wrote:
e.S wrote:

No go ... this is not proof... you ned to provide a legal certificate that you wasn't  done by  mistake of Chupa and  Chups.

i've never experienced what game i've played that an admin asking a player for personal information, there are enough evidence that i am not him.

i'm curious about your evidence that i should be the silent sniper, there must be something because i'm equally banned

Last edited by Chupa Chups (2017-10-22 14:37:03)

#44 2017-10-22 14:45:52

Chupa Chups
Player
Windows 7 Firefox 56.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

IP and key ............personal property ?????????????   When did that happen????

when i first started to play a game online

#45 2017-10-22 18:41:11

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

You own your own ISP ...........wow!  and as for your key that can be cloned by anyone but I am pretty sure it remains the property of EA.

#46 2017-10-23 19:59:46

Chupa Chups
Player
Windows 7 Firefox 56.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

You own your own ISP ...........wow!  and as for your key that can be cloned by anyone but I am pretty sure it remains the property of EA.

are you kidding me smile

#47 2017-10-25 22:52:38

Chupa Chups
Player
Windows 7 Firefox 56.0

When will i get more information about my ban?

#48 2017-10-25 23:40:06

Netherlands
Linux Vivaldi 1.93

ABAS wrote:

izi

lol sharp! Not 100% proof but hehehe sharp!!!!

Chupa Chups wrote:
iCQ wrote:

True it is not important... i hope your case gets resolved quickly... take care!

Thank you for your support, do you know who is the leader here? i want to send him a PM.
There are admins online but they do not respond, i think they are having trouble with my email address.
I hope this case will be completed soon because i'm still banned

No i do not think i know the leader here. Sorry... i mean maybe i know him/her... he/she could know me. I suspect the one who setup SiMPLE is also playing the game since day one. I been an VIP member of the biggest BF clan in the history so people sure know me. I wont pull strings tho... that is against my moral.

Anyway i know one thing here... it is ran by the people for the people. Some very smart guys (and girls!) on SiMPLE in the team and as guest players. of course things can go wrong and you could get hung up in some crossfire.

I do not know much. I am not a SiMPLE member... i not have high placed friends. I could be banned any time for less than cheating as i "talk alot" and people often find that annoying. Not that i be careful tho... i love the world enough to know i have to keep share until i die (or banned).

I can only say also i have a suspicious feeling around your account. And i do not have access to ANY info (like OS/MAC addy/IP used client etc) and i not spoke to ANY admin about you. I understand that you ask for prove or things... i think you should realize this is a game service. A group of people that love the game and are friends... they try to protect themselfs and us from cheaters. Which is a very hard thing to do with a game like this. There are/been plenty sneaky bastards who mess up peoples game (time) a lot. Admins here are usually quite specialized and handy in spotting these tards.

I think it is best that you be more nice (yes i know it sounds odd) and more patient. Maybe your ban is not perm.... ABAS been around a long time and he sure aint no newbie... of course also he can make mistakes. Show your best side to him please... because i am afraid in your case he is in charge and you should respect that! If you can prove him wrong that all be solved... if he find the need and time to prove otherwise he DOES NOT HAVE TO.

Life aint always fair... and i really hope not ANY bf1942 fan will be banned innocently... it does happen tho... rarely. Sorry Chupa... there is nothing i can do for you. Try to talk to admins around here... and try to explain yourself. I hear you have uber high stats? Where is your bfstats/gametracker profile?

Also to change nicknames and have high scores... is very very suspicious. Chupa is a new account? What name you played with before? I have no idea about your IP address or ISP... are you on proxy? Many things i could say but i cannot help i have ZERO connection to the moderator/admin team here and i like to keep it that way. The only way i want to support the BF1942 community is by donating money and be friendly to anyone NEWBIE or LEET PRO PLAYER...

Please note my respect to the admins here is not to protect myself or anybody else... they have my respect because they donate their time to us. And i seen them work really pleasantly and professionally.

Last edited by iCQ (2017-10-25 23:41:26)

#49 2017-10-28 19:22:31

Chupa Chups
Player
Windows 7 Firefox 56.0

iCQ wrote:
ABAS wrote:

izi

lol sharp! Not 100% proof but hehehe sharp!!!!

Chupa Chups wrote:
iCQ wrote:

True it is not important... i hope your case gets resolved quickly... take care!

Thank you for your support, do you know who is the leader here? i want to send him a PM.
There are admins online but they do not respond, i think they are having trouble with my email address.
I hope this case will be completed soon because i'm still banned

No i do not think i know the leader here. Sorry... i mean maybe i know him/her... he/she could know me. I suspect the one who setup SiMPLE is also playing the game since day one. I been an VIP member of the biggest BF clan in the history so people sure know me. I wont pull strings tho... that is against my moral.

Anyway i know one thing here... it is ran by the people for the people. Some very smart guys (and girls!) on SiMPLE in the team and as guest players. of course things can go wrong and you could get hung up in some crossfire.

I do not know much. I am not a SiMPLE member... i not have high placed friends. I could be banned any time for less than cheating as i "talk alot" and people often find that annoying. Not that i be careful tho... i love the world enough to know i have to keep share until i die (or banned).

I can only say also i have a suspicious feeling around your account. And i do not have access to ANY info (like OS/MAC addy/IP used client etc) and i not spoke to ANY admin about you. I understand that you ask for prove or things... i think you should realize this is a game service. A group of people that love the game and are friends... they try to protect themselfs and us from cheaters. Which is a very hard thing to do with a game like this. There are/been plenty sneaky bastards who mess up peoples game (time) a lot. Admins here are usually quite specialized and handy in spotting these tards.

I think it is best that you be more nice (yes i know it sounds odd) and more patient. Maybe your ban is not perm.... ABAS been around a long time and he sure aint no newbie... of course also he can make mistakes. Show your best side to him please... because i am afraid in your case he is in charge and you should respect that! If you can prove him wrong that all be solved... if he find the need and time to prove otherwise he DOES NOT HAVE TO.

Life aint always fair... and i really hope not ANY bf1942 fan will be banned innocently... it does happen tho... rarely. Sorry Chupa... there is nothing i can do for you. Try to talk to admins around here... and try to explain yourself. I hear you have uber high stats? Where is your bfstats/gametracker profile?

Also to change nicknames and have high scores... is very very suspicious. Chupa is a new account? What name you played with before? I have no idea about your IP address or ISP... are you on proxy? Many things i could say but i cannot help i have ZERO connection to the moderator/admin team here and i like to keep it that way. The only way i want to support the BF1942 community is by donating money and be friendly to anyone NEWBIE or LEET PRO PLAYER...

Please note my respect to the admins here is not to protect myself or anybody else... they have my respect because they donate their time to us. And i seen them work really pleasantly and professionally.

well if you look at BFSoldier, nobody knows who he is and he get really high scores and as u can see on forum he tk people when his feelings get hurt and he doesnt get banned but they do ban me so the only question i ask is: what link do i have to that hacker that they are chasing?   how hard is it to just show here all the things they have that connects me to him since they are so sure about it!

Board footer