#1 2017-10-11 19:23:46

Caligos
Player
Windows 10 Vivaldi 1.91

Ban for bad score without TK

Hello,

My name in the game is Caligos and i got ban for that i have had bad score on two maps in row. The reasons for my minus scores are: selfkilling with airplane bomb, team landmine or otherwise, teamkilling by demolishing my tank by enemy player, teamkilling with landmine by blind team players, teamkilling by airplane by blind team players who stays in the way, teamkilling by stupid team players who board on the occupied enemy ship. If i do mistake and really kill some team player, I say to him sorry. So i don't really understand where is the problem. I understand that you have bad auto-bot who kicks everybody with minus score and you don't have real programmers, but that ban is really funy.

Last time before I got that ban I don't even saw that I teamkilled someone. The map was with 4 ships and airplanes. I just got to the airplane and the enemy airplane just bombed some team soldiers in front of me but i flew away from the ship but damaged, then I got that ban for no reason.

So please give permissions to adult persons who don't give ban for nothing and who ask something before he do such decision. How can someone give ban to someone only by watching the score menu? Is that legal?

11.10.2017 around 20:00 GMT +2 - SIMPLE/FRA

PS: You really messed up the map of El Alamein. It was one of the best maps ever and you change the mod by adding some crazy stuff and delete the normal mode. Really clever.

If you give bans randomly like that then you should mute all kids who insult everybody in the game chat.
One more question: Where are you then when almost every day the real teamkillers abuse all kind players?

Last edited by Caligos (2017-10-11 19:46:59)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2017-10-11 20:05:02

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 61.0

Re: Ban for bad score without TK

It seemse you're primary problem is not the ban, but that you are blind big_smile

And in case of El Alamein CTF, ... just take it as it is.

Ok, ... in case of the Ban.

Normally it would expire next Saturday. But it seemse you know yourself why you got banned.

1. Read the rules > http://team-simple.org/rules

2. Don't spread mines at obviously not good places.

3. Sometimes you can't prevent a Teamkill. As example when you are taking off in carriers. But if you see a mate, don't start, or lift a wing, so he can escape.

4. Be more carefull. Everybody make some teamkills from time to time. But not at the beginning of a map and continuosly. If you teamkill someone, then take special care that it doesn't happen again after that.

Read the rules and take care of your teammates from now on. This is your first and last chance. Next time you have to sit out your 3DayBan.

You are unbanned now.

Last edited by Arkos (2017-10-11 20:07:12)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#3 2017-10-11 20:34:36

Caligos
Player
Windows 10 Vivaldi 1.91

Hi,
Thank you. But it doesn't explain why i got that ban, because in that map i just sometimes killed myself even it is not everytime my fault, I didn't kill anybody there. Maybe when I took off with airplane but I don't think so. It was so messy, everywhere bomb, spawn and die, spawn and die ... I was shooting only on the enemies who jumped on the carrier.
I just wrote here some examples about how you can kill someone or self without your intention or your mistake.
About the example of mines, I just spread them around the flag in El Alamein and believe me or not, the teammates rides on it.
The example with taking off in carriers - you can't stop the airplane when someone come in front of you.

Last edited by Caligos (2017-10-11 20:40:47)

#4 2017-10-11 20:36:22

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 61.0

Just take it as it ended now, take care and have fun... smiley_coffee.gif ...

In the case of the taking off airplane > Lift the wing where he stands in front off and he can escape. It's not working allways, but mostly.

If you are not sure if there is someone, press > c and you see it.

And yes... there are situations where own teammates drive over a mine. > Spread your mines when you have 10 - 15 points. When you see later that your mines don't harm mates, go on. If you see that some teammates are "blind", stop spreading mines.

Last edited by Arkos (2017-10-11 20:39:58)

#5 2017-10-11 20:45:22

Caligos
Player
Windows 10 Vivaldi 1.91

Thanks for your advices. Bye!

#6 2017-10-12 12:06:49

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 61.0

You are welcome...

#7 2017-10-12 12:27:05

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Android Chrome 61.0

It's more than possible to get -9 by trying to mine tank at zero point. You should really consider lowering friendy fire to at least 80%. With my bad enough connection i die 1 of 3 times when i plant a lindmine right next to the enemy tank. If there is a friendly player right next to me he would die too ... thats -6. What happens simetimes is autobalance activates and switch the guy right when the kill happens to the same team that you are. It happened to me dozen of times and i get tk penalty for killing enemy that got switched. Or i get switched but my mines remain for some time, enemy tank run over ... -3 penalty.

#8 2017-10-12 12:40:52

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Android Chrome 61.0

Another BS function is this suicide penalty that is  the main problem in this guy's case really. I reallize you put that to discourage players from bailing out of planes, but in practice it doesn't prevent anything, it causes ordinary players getting kicked and eventualy banned. Getting trapped in a glitch like on the roof of the bunkers in iwo jima, or the ship where you just spawned got sunk are all example situations where suicide button is essential and you punish people for using it. Sometimes you drive jeep or 2 seat plane with another player aboard, you crash into another friendly vahicle by accident  = direct -9 penalty and kick/ban.

Board footer