#1 2017-09-29 19:26:26

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Windows XP SeaMonkey 2.40

nameless uly and soh admins refuse to ban glitcher cuz he is a friend

Name: Jolly Boy John
main server , El Alamein CTF

[templier] Sv3n glicthes trough the wall in german main from behind hangar. I know hangar window is allowed and admins clearly understood I am not reporting that, still played stupid for the entire game and mocked me, tried to convince me it's allowed or pretended nothing happened, talking in russian in between them so people can't understand what's going on. If that's server policy , please clearly state it in the rules, but on every known server  glicthing trough hangar wall on el al or other map is forbidden and that's common sense.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#2 2017-09-29 19:34:58

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 61.0

Re: nameless uly and soh admins refuse to ban glitcher cuz he is a friend

It's allowed to shoot from there. So , what actually you complain about  - that he mocked you many times?

Watch this video and follow Simon's tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt3WFrrrJOY

Last edited by e.S (2017-09-29 19:38:52)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2017-09-29 19:42:39

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 61.0

hanyweh wrote:

[templier] Sv3n glicthes trough the wall in german main from behind hangar. I know hangar window is allowed and admins clearly understood I am not reporting that, still played stupid for the entire game and mocked me, tried to convince me it's allowed or pretended nothing happened, talking in russian in between them so people can't understand what's going on. If that's server policy , please clearly state it in the rules, but on every known server  glicthing trough hangar wall on el al or other map is forbidden and that's common sense.

Which {SoH} admins were on at the time?

#4 2017-09-29 19:54:40

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria

I was there guarding the hangar at the window for 10 minutes or more because BFsoldier camped there 3 or 4 times before that. Almost all the time uly was in front of me waiting for aichival, I even got killed once while trying to heal him. 2/3 of the score BFsoldier makes is by camping there but he always uses the main entrance. This guy tried to show how "smart" he is and glicthed through the wall from behind hangar. I've seen people perm banned for this  years before this server even existed. If you have some special tolerance for hangar wall glicthing please state it in the rules together with the window camping and all the special cases that are forbidden on other servers. Since there is nothing there to address that right now, universal law and common sense apply. Also admins protecting other players cuz they are friends in life or used to be in the same clan is just outrageous. It's not the first time I am witnessing this and this issue should be addressed too.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#5 2017-09-29 19:57:18

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria

Black Mamba wrote:
hanyweh wrote:

Which {SoH} admins were on at the time?

I don't pay attention they all look the same to me. You can check the logs there was more than 4 admins present at the time, most of them was russian speakers . Uly was almost direct witness, because he was at the hangar gate when this happened. Or he wasn't cuz the guy didn't pass around him and that's exactly my point .

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-09-29 20:05:00)

#6 2017-09-29 20:01:02

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 55.0

I was there this guy is just stupid. I am sorry to say that but he really is. We explained to him that its posible to shoot tru bar in hangar and he keeps insists its tru wall. I feel sorry for him and for that moron using hangar window.

#7 2017-09-29 20:08:03

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

I was there this guy is just stupid. I am sorry to say that but he really is. We explained to him that its posible to shoot tru bar in hangar and he keeps insists its tru wall. I feel sorry for him and for that moron using hangar window.

You was there indeed and dare not call me stupid. I know how to glitch inside hangar from behind, and I am sure many experienced players do but we choose not to. Seems like your admins need to be educated in that matter.

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-09-29 20:09:04)

#8 2017-09-29 20:10:55

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 55.0

First off all dont call yourself experienced player. The other thing I watched BF Soldier and Sven and they camped frpm that room in back off hangar.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#9 2017-09-29 20:18:12

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

First off all dont call yourself experienced player. The other thing I watched BF Soldier and Sven and they camped frpm that room in back off hangar.

I was in that room myself 10+ minutes guarding the hangar entrance from behind the "bars" as you call them. Uly was in front of me waiting for plane. Sv3n went through the wall from behind the hangar, don't make me reveal in here how this is done cuz you seem to lack this knowledge. And he immediately left the game the moment I started to discuss this with nameless. Why would he do that if he wasn't feeling guilty ?

#10 2017-09-29 20:21:51

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 55.0

Why would he felt guilty? LOL
If you know all this and you are so sure next time come with video proff or stop bitching.

#11 2017-09-29 20:33:39

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

Why would he felt guilty? LOL
If you know all this and you are so sure next time come with video proff or stop bitching.

There was 4+ admins present at the time one of them right in front of me. You should have checked the moment I reported it. But it's easier to just make fun of people, and pretend as nothing happened. This kind of abuse doesn't even deserve consideration, any random guy should have been immediately banned. But he isn't just random guy is he?

Just do your job , ban the guy and i'll stop "bitching". If he has something to say in his defense he can do it in the forums as i did.

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-09-29 20:36:30)

#12 2017-09-29 20:37:26

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 55.0

So no proff?
I think we are done here.

#13 2017-09-29 20:43:46

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

So no proff?
I think we are done here.

I am reporting you for ignoring your duties as admin. I guess you are done here indeed.

#14 2017-09-29 20:45:11

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 55.0

Sure

miw3CQl.jpg

Last edited by Hydra{SRB} (2017-09-29 20:45:44)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#15 2017-09-29 20:55:45

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 61.0

If I may guys there is a way to glicht from behind hangar, now he was reporting a player doing it.  Did you go and check what he was talking about or ??  And it would be nice communicate in english for all players dont you think ??

I dont know hanywhe but it was your admin job to check the complaint.

Regards Dak

Last edited by Dakota (2017-09-29 20:56:28)

#16 2017-09-29 21:27:45

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 61.0

I was not on the servers for at least 2 days.

Unbelievable, but i'm working those days.

Last edited by Arkos (2017-09-29 21:28:12)

#17 2017-09-29 21:31:30

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 55.0

Dakota wrote:

If I may guys there is a way to glicht from behind hangar, now he was reporting a player doing it.  Did you go and check what he was talking about or ??  And it would be nice communicate in english for all players dont you think ??

Regards Dak

Admin clearly said he is not glitching he is nade spaming cuz his a noob. It means Name checked. But he keeped insisting...

#18 2017-09-29 21:48:55

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 61.0

I suggest you give hime a few days off next time for disturbing then !!

#19 2017-09-29 22:36:33

petr8
don't leave
Linux Firefox 56.0

I saw Sven not glitching behind the wall. He was camp just as well-known BFSoldier. In any case, thanks for your vigilance.

#20 2017-09-29 23:12:00

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria

Hydra{SRB} wrote:
Dakota wrote:

Regards Dak

Admin clearly said he is not glitching he is nade spaming cuz his a noob. It means Name checked. But he keeped insisting...

Hydra clearly don't comprehend what I am saying in plain english so I will try to explain it again. BFsoldier was camping hangar window ctf el alamein, throwing granades and stuff like that. He did that 3 or 4 times there was another guy with default name too doing the same. I disarmed them 2 times using waspe and since they kept comming I decide I'll guard the hangar from behind the bars myself and i did that for about 10 minutes or more.For some reason Hydra thinks I am reporting that.Seems like he has never seen that glitch I am talking about and he doesn't know how it's done, but I won't reveal it here for obvious reasons.
  During most of the time uly was inside of the hangar trying to take off with aichival with another guy as a gunner(maybe "insane" I am not completely sure) But hangar was constantly bombarded or some random players got in the gunner's position instead. He did that over and over again so basicly he was there most of the time including the moment when the glitch happened, suppose I didn't notice someone going trough (which is very unlikely i was constantly monitoring the entrance at that moment) uly was on the way right in the middle of the hangar.
  Suddenly Sv3n magically  get's behind me and kills me. Some time after me complaining and admins started responding the guy just quits. He didn't say anything, didn't try to defend himself or something. When he joined the server the previous map (Kharkov), few guys greeted him, including some of the admins, I don't mention names but you can check the logs. That's why I suspect this is a case of protectionism, any random guy on his place would have been checked and immediately banned. None of admins put any effort whatsoever.
  My entire point is that uly didn't see anything, and he just kept waiting in the hangar after what happened. How do you SEE someone "not glitching" ?! People are "not glitching" almost all the time except when they are. Either you saw him going through or you didn't. If he went through, you saw him but completely ignored him that would be very weird but it would explain somehow the situation and I'll accept it. If you didn't see him going through then he MUST have used the "back door". After he killed me he probably threw few granades, idk i wasn't there anymore.

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-09-29 23:28:19)

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#21 2017-09-29 23:28:40

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Android Chrome 61.0

Wow we said hello to a well known and respected member of community. Damn you got us... And I don't protect anyone I banned people from my own clan for breaking rules...

#22 2017-09-30 09:33:53

Serebro
Android Chrome 57.0

hanyweh, even if something like that happened, dont waste your time proofing something here. This forum and server is a big mess and nothing will change. Main admins are busy with other things and regular players just keep playing on wtf is free.
Hence, the quality of adminship, rule following and feedback.

Made some attempts to improve the situation myself when I had the time, and it kinda parished in the abyss. But you can try smile

Last edited by Serebro (2017-09-30 09:40:47)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#23 2017-09-30 12:03:11

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria

Sonic wrote:

hanyweh, even if something like that happened, dont waste your time proofing something here. This forum and server is a big mess and nothing will change. Main admins are busy with other things and regular players just keep playing on wtf is free.
Hence, the quality of adminship, rule following and feedback.

Made some attempts to improve the situation myself when I had the time, and it kinda parished in the abyss. But you can try smile

I agree the time is wasted here, but admins being busy is something new to me. From what I see admins are just regular players with abusive tendencies. All you see in the chat is "#x/(name) tk" , and admin kicks it if he feels like it, server does that anyways. On rare occasions someone may be kicked/banned for minor crime or excessive language. Most of the time admins just play the game, mock people like merlin (!gay merlin, !noob merlin ... everyday i see that and it's not just merlin) or molest people for shooting them down like what happened to me just a moment ago. What actual work is done so they even require to be even paid for it (Gorr)? When was the last time someone got caught glicthing , cheating , hacking , screensharing? They rely on ordinary players reports for that cuz they know noone will put any effort. When there is one they do everything to ignore or undermine it ... so what actual work is done ? Friends and clan members don't even get warnings. Hydra claims he banned someone ... well show us , who was he , did you invited him into your clan, maybe you didn't like the guy. "respected member of the community" ... you say hi to 3 people in whole week, what is this community you are talking about, and why someone feels so respected in there.
  It seems I am actually perm banned now so wasting time is no longer available option to me. I guess my time is useless to you anyways since I am not among the "respected members" myself. I'm not glitching , cheating and hypocritical enough to be worth of that title.

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-09-30 12:06:48)

#24 2017-10-08 10:32:39

Alvarez-Latino
Player
France
Android Chrome 61.0

Welcome to simple smile

Last edited by Alvarez-Latino (2017-10-08 10:54:45)

#25 2017-10-10 23:18:33

co0nic
H8
Germany
OS X Firefox 56.0

today i banned player "SS" for glitching at german hangar on el ala ctf.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#26 2017-10-11 01:21:48

TOOKIE GOODNITE
impeached (twice)
United States
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 56.0

co0nic wrote:

Picture! Or it didnt happen!!!

#27 2017-10-11 11:47:32

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Android Chrome 61.0

co0nic wrote:

TOOKIE GOODNITE wrote:

Picture! Or it didnt happen!!!

The glitch I was complaining about is going inside the hangar through the wall. Every admin here stated that camping at hangar window is not a glitch, now you ban someone for that. I mean I support you, but first you can help me make it clear camping there should be punishable (as it is at aX btw), right now it's not defined in the rules section and you can't blame people for doing it because of others admins interpretations of this practice. If nameless (and the rest of admins that are in support of the camping) claims publicly it's allowed, he actually creates a rule that does't exist. But if you ban people for it, it is your fault ... all offences that are punishable with ban should be stated in the rules section and this one is clearly not.

Anyways this topic is about a month old. It has nothing to do with camping in hangar. Glitching inside is hard to screenshot, you have to be idle recording the guy that already did it and hope he will do it again. That takes huge ammount of time and preparation that I am not willing to spare, the people that were able to check it and do something about the glitching at the time Ireprted it refused to do so.

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-10-11 11:48:10)

#28 2017-10-11 20:28:35

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 61.0

You have also to understand that admins won't ban someone for glitching just because someone said it. And as you said it yourself, it's impossible that an admin can see what was happening before 20 seconds.

Admins usually ban glitchers, ... when they see them personally how they glitch. Mostly they make first a video.

If anybody else makes a small fraps vid, where it's visible who glitched and where, then the admins will ban him backdated.

Last edited by Arkos (2017-10-11 20:29:57)

#29 2017-10-11 23:23:49

co0nic
H8
Germany
OS X Firefox 56.0

Arkos wrote:

Admins usually ban glitchers, ... when they see them personally how they glitch. Mostly they make first a video.

i spec'd him for 5minutes(because somebody in our ts told me that maybe he's using maphack) and so i saw how he was glitching.
but i've no video or screenshot made - my mistake.

Last edited by co0nic (2017-10-11 23:24:04)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#30 2017-10-12 14:06:54

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 61.0

co0nic wrote:
Arkos wrote:

i spec'd him for 5minutes(because somebody in our ts told me that maybe he's using maphack) and so i saw how he was glitching.
but i've no video or screenshot made - my mistake.

Not just that, yesterday I saw a certain sniper deliberately jumping through some of the weaker floors and trying to shoot people from the 1st floor, where they hidden on the second, says it was a tank shell that boosted, but shooting and hitting deliberately in the process, no, either he knows what to do to generate it on its own, or had help from the tank shells on purpose, he was being systematic in the process

Last edited by Zatoichi (2017-10-12 14:07:13)

Board footer