#31 2017-09-20 01:42:51

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Windows 8.1 SeaMonkey 2.46

Re: lop|Gorr admin abuse

iCQ wrote:
Gorr wrote:

First we have an Idiot who thinks he can tell me what to do.

No matter if Gorr is admin or not you do NOT tell people what to do hanywey. Oh i guess now im telling you what to do.

I didn't told him what to do in the sense you may be thinking. After the guy kicked me for shooting the plane,then for language, then for whatever reason, and while I was trying to reason with him, me and some other guys got teamkilled by some prick in german's main which he deliberately ignored. And since there was no other admins online and I know how much he likes kicking people I insisted he should do his job and do something about it, on which he responded "You do not get to tell me what to do". That's what's he referring to and it's the only occasion i told him to do anything :

2q16ki1.png

Dakota wrote:

Players nicknames tells me a lot, It was just a kick so get over it!!!!  Angela Merkel to frustrate german or else and put a complaint in  abuse section whit hanyweh that sond like anyway.  If you are tired of playing the game just stop,  dont waste your time writing a trillher about it!!! And you wonder why you are on a shit list ???

PS: Grow up!!!! smile

I don't know what you have against my nickname, I've been using it for more than a year already and while I admit there is humorous element in using it, It's not me but other people who are constantly commenting on it in offensive way, things about refugees, how fat Angela Merkel is ... you name it. You are Canadian and you probably don't understand how influential she is not only in Germany but in whole Europe. I've seen Putins , Macrons, Trumps even Hitlers on this server, none of them faces as much bad language as I do. It wasn't just a kick, it's constant harassment when this guy is online and I can't have normal gameplay for more than 10 minutes. It's not my call when this will end, I'm currently forced to avoid this guy or play with different name when he is around, and so far he hasn't kicked me, so it's very selective and PERSONAL whatever he may claims.

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-09-20 01:51:04)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#32 2017-09-20 11:46:09

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 55.0

hanyweh wrote:

and I know how much he likes kicking people.

I actually doubt thats true.

I get the feeling that you (both?) are prolonging this rather then just admit that shit happens and leave it behind you.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#33 2017-09-21 01:57:08

Alvarez-Latino
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 60.0

move on its just a kick...

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer