#1 2017-09-14 20:13:08

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Android Chrome 60.0

lop|Gorr admin abuse

Map: Philippines
Name: Angrla Merkel
Kicks me from server to get flack gun I occupy.I didn't break any rules or play distruptivly in any way. Then gets in direct confrontation and kicks me multiple times when I inform him politely I'll post complain.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#2 2017-09-14 20:59:14

Gorr
Administrator
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 60.0

Re: lop|Gorr admin abuse

I kicked you for taking my aa when I was repping it. You didn't leave... Then I kicked you when you was afk for 4-5 min. Move along nothing to see here. And now you are playing like a an admin complaining with a -3 score please...

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#3 2017-09-14 22:20:56

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Android Chrome 60.0

4-5 minutes ... do you even realize what you are saying ? I saw a plane , AA was unoccupied , i get it and start shooting i notice you just after that you message me and instant kick me before i could say anything. If you wanted the AA so much there is a thing in the game called radio commands ... the best way to attract someones attention ... ppl usually don't read the chat all the time you know. If someone do the same thing  to you it won't be very nice would it ? What makes you think that kicking people is any more justified than teamkilling to take someones vechicle or gun . But i guess you swedish just like to kick stuff ... like kicking maids in the head for no particular reason if you know what i mean.

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-09-14 22:29:36)

#4 2017-09-15 01:06:23

Netherlands
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Uh admins depend more on CHAT than on radio commands for the obvious reasons.

It is non of my business but i think it would be a good start to be a little more friendly to the above admin. Sure i can see a way why u are pissed. But dont let the drama grow to a ban (or is it already there?).

Anyhow both please have GG and HF!

---i read your last post

Uuuh since when is being swedish have to do anything with it? And a gentle admin kick aint at all that bad unless you absolutely didnt take any AA (by accident) and you didnt see the chat AND you stay friendly and respectful. Admins can apologize too when they see it is needed. I guess that would make you happy?

But after your rant about where he is from... i would advise him to ignore you as much as possible and hope you not come back to ask for a AA ban or a server ban.

Cheer up man... say sorry... see it as a mistake...

Kicking maids in the head for no reason... uuh... im a European and one of my best clients is from Sweden but i not heard him nor his wife talk about maids being kicked in the head. Gosh... i am going to make a fool out of myself by asking him about it next time we meet. LOL.... what a world.... poor maids.

Last edited by iCQ (2017-09-15 01:17:02)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#5 2017-09-15 01:13:58

Netherlands
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

P.s. in any game or server, in any country or state. If they say you have to listen to the ADMIN or POLICE u better keep an eye on the chat. If you didnt and u get kicked then just rejoin and DO pay attention to the chat.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#6 2017-09-15 03:56:32

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 61.0

Gorr wrote:

I kicked you for taking my aa when I was repping it.

Never try to sit in Gorr's AA. He loves it too much
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9F531J4XOw

#7 2017-09-15 04:37:15

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Windows 8.1 SeaMonkey 2.46

iCQ wrote:

P.s. in any game or server, in any country or state. If they say you have to listen to the ADMIN or POLICE u better keep an eye

In any democratic country that I know about, policeman beating you with a stick for no good reason gets fired. It's called police brutality and it's a serious crime.
    But the fact that he is admin has nothing to do with this "accident" except of how he abused his powers to resolve personal problem. He didn't kick me for wrong doing, he kicked me in the same manner as when some noob teamkills you to get the jeep you are currently driving. You can't claim things "yours" and get rid of anybody who might happen to use them for a moment, while you are obviously not. That is completely childish behaviour.

iCQ wrote:

Admins can apologize too when they see it is needed. I guess that would make you happy?

I am yet to see any admin in any game or whatever apologizing for anything. Believe me, that's more unlikely than being hit by lightning. It's exactly what I wanted to see when I informed him I am going to post this complaint. But instead of that I got kicked again.

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-09-15 04:47:25)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 2

#8 2017-09-15 05:22:12

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 60.0

Lop admins: ruining SiMPLE one kick at a time.

#9 2017-09-16 14:29:41

Alvarez-Latino
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 60.0

Lop powa!

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#10 2017-09-16 17:02:09

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

hanyweh wrote:

... ppl usually don't read the chat all the time you know.

I write books while i'm in a dogfight. smiley_coffee.gif

Last edited by Arkos (2017-09-16 17:05:21)

#11 2017-09-16 19:30:27

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 60.0

I read the chat - I barely ever notice radio commands anymore unless it's a spammer. Also I would kick for stealing an AA gun, like you can't randomly steal a tank, it's the same thing.

#12 2017-09-17 02:15:45

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria

I thought we are over with this, but obviously this guy is mad at me and won't let me have fun and enjoy the game. I can of course change my nick as I've done before and get this over, but I don't see how is any of this my fault and why should I be the one to suffer from this situation. If you can't select people mature enough for the job and you fancy some over possessive sadistic pricks with autism to run the show, then maybe my place is not here after all. Every train has it's passengers they say.

This is one of the few servers where I like to play and I've been occasional visitor for the last 6-7 years. Every time what turns me off is some guy like this one, with a ban stick in his hand and single cell for a brain that is perfect example of hypocrisy and abuse of power, and yet I see little or no support whatsoever. Of course nobody is perfect, I've been admin too and I understand you guys are community and correcting a colleague is a intrusive step to make especially when it's about such a small matter: some annoying prick with funny name complaining about shit that no one really carries about.

It's just a game and I want to enjoy and have fun as everyone else. But now I am in this guys "shit list", he is constantly observing my gameplay when I come online, kicks me every time when I shoot a plane that flies 3 squares from the base and claims I basecamp, or being idle for more than a minute waiting for my team to capture strategic point and spawn there or does some other twisted interpretations of the rules just to purposely annoy me. No warnings or anything, no reasoning, not a chance for any constructive dialog with this guy. It's a harassment in it's pure form, and all this started because I took his precious anti-aircraft gun while I tried to shoot a plane down and I didn't notice him laying down repairing it.

13yp8nq.png
2q16ki1.png

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-09-17 02:29:15)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#13 2017-09-17 02:35:35

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 55.0

hanyweh wrote:

But i guess you swedish just like to kick stuff ... like kicking maids in the head for no particular reason if you know what i mean.

You can keep that asshole in a cell and throw away the key.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BBGaYRqVvc

#14 2017-09-17 02:49:07

Jim2102
Player
United States
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 60.0

Haha @Black Mamba, but if someone is repairing a vehicle, you shouldn't take it from them, its happened to me a few times and its a bit annoying, but I'm not sure why this guy is mad at you

Last edited by Jim2102 (2017-09-17 02:51:11)

#15 2017-09-17 03:02:27

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria

bud wrote:

You can keep that asshole in a cell and throw away the key.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BBGaYRqVvc

I don't claim any swede should feel responsible for this guy's actions, he's obviously some drunk sociopath and deserves everyone's despisement. I admit I got emotional when I mentioned this, and it was meant as provocation. The truth is tho (and that's just personal opinion feel free to judge me) from the little contacts I had, I find swedish people difficult to communicate with and I don't share their values, for example growing their children asexual and the overwhelming racism in their society. I guess I am predisposed to be in conflict with this guy, but I had no idea about his country of origin when this started.

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-09-17 03:08:46)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#16 2017-09-17 03:34:47

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 55.0

hanyweh wrote:

for example growing their children asexual and the overwhelming racism in their society.

That sounds bad.

#17 2017-09-17 06:00:15

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 60.0

bud wrote:
hanyweh wrote:

for example growing their children asexual and the overwhelming racism in their society.

That sounds bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5ETiMA8OQw&t=129s

#18 2017-09-18 07:24:18

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 60.0

hanyweh wrote:

I thought we are over with this, but obviously this guy is mad at me and won't let me have fun and enjoy the game. I can of course change my nick as I've done before and get this over, but I don't see how is any of this my fault and why should I be the one to suffer from this situation. If you can't select people mature enough for the job and you fancy some over possessive sadistic pricks with autism to run the show, then maybe my place is not here after all. Every train has it's passengers they say.

This is one of the few servers where I like to play and I've been occasional visitor for the last 6-7 years. Every time what turns me off is some guy like this one, with a ban stick in his hand and single cell for a brain that is perfect example of hypocrisy and abuse of power, and yet I see little or no support whatsoever. Of course nobody is perfect, I've been admin too and I understand you guys are community and correcting a colleague is a intrusive step to make especially when it's about such a small matter: some annoying prick with funny name complaining about shit that no one really carries about.

It's just a game and I want to enjoy and have fun as everyone else. But now I am in this guys "shit list", he is constantly observing my gameplay when I come online, kicks me every time when I shoot a plane that flies 3 squares from the base and claims I basecamp, or being idle for more than a minute waiting for my team to capture strategic point and spawn there or does some other twisted interpretations of the rules just to purposely annoy me. No warnings or anything, no reasoning, not a chance for any constructive dialog with this guy. It's a harassment in it's pure form, and all this started because I took his precious anti-aircraft gun while I tried to shoot a plane down and I didn't notice him laying down repairing it.

http://i67.tinypic.com/13yp8nq.png
http://i65.tinypic.com/2q16ki1.png

The problem is you have a server with more actual admins than players. There is nothing "SiMPLE" about this situation and IMO the server would be fine with half the amount of admins.

SiMPLE to me is just an extension of BF-League where clan players come to scorewhore and brag about best ratio and what not. Now that's not really the issue at hand here and by all means clan players on SiMPLE aren't the problem, the problem is when you have many players from the same clan being admins.

In this situation, abuse towards regular non clan players is rampant. Clan players will always stick to each other and support each other, and a clan player usually gets a much lighter punishment than a regular player for the same offense.

For example, if Gorr and Jazzy are playing and Jazzy decides to team kill me (just an example) then you can bet Jazzy would get away with a warning from Gorr, at the most. But if a regular player teamkills Jazzy then it's an instant kick, sometimes with no warnings.

The moral of the story is that clan players shouldn't have admin rights on SiMPLE because they will always stick to each other. Only impartial admins should be allowed but impartiality is thrown out the window when clan players are involved.

Also, nameless is a terrible admin. I was once im the carrier on Midway as the driver, to move it to a safe location. I was warned I would get kicked by this idiot because he said planes "couldn't take off while the carrier moves". This is what you have to deal with on SiMPLE.

Fortunately you still have experienced and impartial admins (Arkos) that actually know how to admin properly.

#19 2017-09-18 08:32:38

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 58.0

Black Mamba wrote:
hanyweh wrote:

The problem is you have a server with more actual admins than players. There is nothing "SiMPLE" about this situation and IMO the server would be fine with half the amount of admins.

SiMPLE to me is just an extension of BF-League where clan players come to scorewhore and brag about best ratio and what not. Now that's not really the issue at hand here and by all means clan players on SiMPLE aren't the problem, the problem is when you have many players from the same clan being admins.

In this situation, abuse towards regular non clan players is rampant. Clan players will always stick to each other and support each other, and a clan player usually gets a much lighter punishment than a regular player for the same offense.

For example, if Gorr and Jazzy are playing and Jazzy decides to team kill me (just an example) then you can bet Jazzy would get away with a warning from Gorr, at the most. But if a regular player teamkills Jazzy then it's an instant kick, sometimes with no warnings.

The moral of the story is that clan players shouldn't have admin rights on SiMPLE because they will always stick to each other. Only impartial admins should be allowed but impartiality is thrown out the window when clan players are involved.

Also, nameless is a terrible admin. I was once im the carrier on Midway as the driver, to move it to a safe location. I was warned I would get kicked by this idiot because he said planes "couldn't take off while the carrier moves". This is what you have to deal with on SiMPLE.

Fortunately you still have experienced and impartial admins (Arkos) that actually know how to admin properly.

....Here you take a part of your clanmate from SOH, Mamba ...  which is kind of natural behavior.

Last edited by e.S (2017-09-18 08:34:20)

#20 2017-09-18 10:38:21

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 55.0

Whoopz wrote:
bud wrote:
hanyweh wrote:

That sounds bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5ETiMA8OQw&t=129s

i think we live in a weird time in history. smile

#21 2017-09-18 11:36:10

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 60.0

e.S wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:
hanyweh wrote:

....Here you take a part of your clanmate from SOH, Mamba ...  which is kind of natural behavior.

I'm not in any clan atm, so no wink

#22 2017-09-18 14:06:01

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 60.0

Black Mamba wrote:

Join BROS|

#23 2017-09-18 21:38:36

Gorr
Administrator
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 60.0

First we have an Idiot who thinks he can tell me what to do. He did two offenses that I saw on my own. One was a plane kill a few seconds after take off. Say 5-10 meters above the ground. He got a kick. Since I am such a nice guy. He should have had a ban since he knows the rules...

Before that he steals my AA when I'm repping it. I use in game commands saying no. He is ignoring me then I kick him. Then he is soo upset for a freaking kick that he spams the whole chat for several minutes without spawning and helping his team. So a !kafk is proper if you ask me. All this is in the logs f anyone doesn't believe me. Again I am such a nice and fair admin so no ban.

After all this he rambles and tells me what to do. It's not like I get paid for being an admin and even if I did I wouldn't take any orders from a noob that I don't know. And yes he is on my shit list now and for ever. Nothing personal just that I know that he knows the rules and then he will get a kick or ban without a warning from now on. I will also check your key so you need to change that as well in case you feel offended for a few kicks. There is a reason there is on "I got kicked please punich the admin section"
And then to some has-been no claner giving his opinion. If Jazzy is TK:ing someone it is most likely not on purpose but since I have watched some guys in this thread they are constantly on very low scores such as -3 for 10!!! minutes. That is usually a troll or a very bad player and should be treated as one. Bad player sorry if I kick you troll don't try me again...

We have a few idiots on the server and they are making life hard for everyone else that plays here. I will kick and ban any offense that I see proper. Please complain if you get banned and you think didn't deserve it. But please don't come here again complaining on a kick. Get over it....

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#24 2017-09-18 22:53:55

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 55.0

I wanna kick him to - in the head. big_smile (just kidding)

#25 2017-09-19 01:51:47

Netherlands
Linux Vivaldi 1.92

hanyweh wrote:
iCQ wrote:

Admins can apologize too when they see it is needed. I guess that would make you happy?

I am yet to see any admin in any game or whatever apologizing for anything. Believe me, that's more unlikely than being hit by lightning. It's exactly what I wanted to see when I informed him I am going to post this complaint. But instead of that I got kicked again.

Maybe so.... i seen plenty of admins or police men apologize. Usually because they are afraid to loose their job tho... but some of them are actually real men! (i give you that, most are just on a powertrip in their brutality)

OMFG.... that Swedish tourist.

What is wrong with this world... clearly that man is sick in the mind.

Whoopz wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

Join BROS|

HAHAHAHA... uuh wait.. this is a joke right?

Last edited by iCQ (2017-09-19 02:03:54)

#26 2017-09-19 02:03:06

Netherlands
Linux Vivaldi 1.92

After reading all the posts here i am shocked:

1 Swedish man kicking maid... i cannot sleep now

2 feminist... uuh... i already couldnt sleep... nvm

3 many many admins in this server... and some of them are not objective

4 nobody pays the admins, NO SALARY??? WTF!!! big_smile
   at least share the advertisement income (lol, im pushing all the wrong buttons now)

Last but not least:

5 i hope admin Gorr will somehow forgive hanyweh and take him of the shit-list. In return i hope hanyweh doesnt abuse radio commands or gets frustrated in general. The world is already bad enough as it is. ZEN PLEASE!

And as Gorr said, its just a kick, get over it.

True, many (troll?) kicks are maybe worse than a ban.

Hanyweh and Gorr hope you both have a wonderful day (seriously, no sarcasm)

Last edited by iCQ (2017-09-19 02:11:53)

#27 2017-09-19 05:25:32

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria

Gorr wrote:

First we have an Idiot who thinks he can tell me what to do. He did two offenses that I saw on my own. One was a plane kill a few seconds after take off. Say 5-10 meters above the ground. He got a kick. Since I am such a nice guy. He should have had a ban since he knows the rules...

Before that he steals my AA when I'm repping it. I use in game commands saying no. He is ignoring me then I kick him. Then he is soo upset for a freaking kick that he spams the whole chat for several minutes without spawning and helping his team. So a !kafk is proper if you ask me. All this is in the logs f anyone doesn't believe me. Again I am such a nice and fair admin so no ban.

After all this he rambles and tells me what to do. It's not like I get paid for being an admin and even if I did I wouldn't take any orders from a noob that I don't know. And yes he is on my shit list now and for ever. Nothing personal just that I know that he knows the rules and then he will get a kick or ban without a warning from now on. I will also check your key so you need to change that as well in case you feel offended for a few kicks. There is a reason there is on "I got kicked please punich the admin section"
And then to some has-been no claner giving his opinion. If Jazzy is TK:ing someone it is most likely not on purpose but since I have watched some guys in this thread they are constantly on very low scores such as -3 for 10!!! minutes. That is usually a troll or a very bad player and should be treated as one. Bad player sorry if I kick you troll don't try me again...

We have a few idiots on the server and they are making life hard for everyone else that plays here. I will kick and ban any offense that I see proper. Please complain if you get banned and you think didn't deserve it. But please don't come here again complaining on a kick. Get over it....

The guy is twisting the facts in order to justify his actions, I could even go further and call him a liar. I already explained my point of view and continue to claim there was no radio or ingame commands, call them as you want, he wrote something in the chat and by the time I was able to read it he got me kicked. "Before that" means 2 days before that, in his statement you can get the wrong impression that everything is happening sequentially. Since it's his word against mine, please consider few things that are hard to dismiss:

Since the accident with the AA gun  and my following complain affected him emotionally, this is already PERSONAL matter and resolving it through "shitlisting" and harassment through abuse of power is wrong and I think everybody would agree with that. The guy in the plane that I shot down didn't plead or request any admin intervention, I spoke with him after the accident and his exact words were "you didn't deserve the kick" you can ask him yourself, can't remember his exact name it was some numbers and Dimitrov. Whether his plane was shot at taking off or not, is a question of open interpretation, and Gorr was able to make his interpretation because he was idle for more than 10 minutes focused only on my gameplay, looking for anything that could justify his following actions. I was flying over the bridges on kharkov, trying to spot a tank, when I hear flak guns shooting at the plane from the hills and I see it right in front of me, at the same altitude that I was, partially damaged and I am sure about that because I was able to shoot it down without changing my angle of approach and with a very short single burst. I have near 100 ms ping and I avoid flying planes most of the time (this was the first time I got into plane that night). When I do, I prioritize ground targets because taking down another plane proves impossible, even tho I am getting hit conformations all the time. After he kicked me, I came back and tried to reason with the guy in polite manner and convince him to leave me alone. His reaction was rude and offensive, and he made it clear this was deliberate provocation and he intents to continue harassing me through the rest of the night. Ofc I returned the favour quoting a statistics that clearly shows how Sweden is the country with the highest level of autism among children in continental Europe, and third highest in the world (right after that is Denmark btw, so growing kids gender neutral among other things maybe has something to do with that http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/coun … utism.html)

Weather or not admins are getting paid is none of my business, I don't think this should be considered profession, I am sure most people see it as a privilege and symbol of high status. I know many servers (not BF but CS and similar) where people actually pay monthly donations to get such privilege.

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-09-19 05:35:31)

#28 2017-09-19 20:11:51

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

hanyweh wrote:

Map: Philippines
Name: Angrla Merkel
Kicks me from server to get flack gun I occupy.I didn't break any rules or play distruptivly in any way. Then gets in direct confrontation and kicks me multiple times when I inform him politely I'll post complain.

Players nicknames tells me a lot, It was just a kick so get over it!!!!  Angela Merkel to frustrate german or else and put a complaint in  abuse section whit hanyweh that sond like anyway.  If you are tired of playing the game just stop,  dont waste your time writing a trillher about it!!! And you wonder why you are on a shit list ???

PS: Grow up!!!! smile

Last edited by Dakota (2017-09-19 20:24:30)

#29 2017-09-19 20:44:34

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

As first i can say that i understand the reason and necessity why Angela toke over the AA.

If somene steals my "vehicle" i usually use F6-F7. When he starts driving my arti away, i repeat it and sometimes i also !wdis him. When he doesn't show any reaction i kick him too and warn him when he comes back later.

In a RepairingSituation, as example a tank, it can be usefull, if someone is gunning the incoming plane, while the owner is repairing it.  If the owner doesn't like that, he can also F6-F7 him.

~expirienced players (like i think angela is) would have left the AA immediatly after F6-F7, bec. he would know for sure, that the "owner" is ready to shoot the plane himself.

All this is called "Teamplay/Teamwork".

Btw. I heard that Admins are also Humans.

Shake hands and go on.

Last edited by Arkos (2017-09-19 21:00:37)

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#30 2017-09-19 20:52:22

Netherlands
Linux Vivaldi 1.92

Gorr wrote:

First we have an Idiot who thinks he can tell me what to do.

No matter if Gorr is admin or not you do NOT tell people what to do hanywey. Oh i guess now im telling you what to do.

I tend to stand aside the underdog. Hanywey is it possible to be friendly to Gorr and hope for the best? Sure u are right admins and powertrips. Sure we all love to read drama and YES i agree i probably be pissed also if i were you! Still Gorr did spend bucket-loads of time to TRY to make things better AS WELL!!!!! I would hate to see leet players like you hanywey leave because of issue´s like this one. Maybe PM Gorr and keep it short and simple... i do not know any lop member that not has love&pride in their guts!

bud wrote:
hanyweh wrote:

Sweden is the country with the highest level of autism among children in continental Europe, and third highest in the world (right after that is Denmark btw, so growing kids gender neutral among other things maybe has something to do with that http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/coun … utism.html)

When wikings still where pagans they used to throw deformed babies to the wolfes, i guess they had to that stop when they got converted to christianity.

Then they used another solution for a while

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statens_i … rasbiologi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsor … _in_Sweden

http://bfo.pm/once.jpg

Then they stopped that to, witch seems to perhaps have led to more "maids headkickers" running about, who knows?

That is a tough read man! lol

But dont think this is just in Sweden! Many years ago i managed to force my parents to sterilize themselves, all it took was a good lawyer and a physiological report about my personality! I just couldn't bare to see more of me in this world!

//sarcasm-mode=OFF

and

//back-ontopic=NOW

Arkos wrote:

Btw. I heard that Admins are also Humans.

Shake hands and go on.

ROFL, LMAO, hahahahahaahaahahahhahahahahahaha

NOW WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT SIR?
absolutely love ya man

Last edited by iCQ (2017-09-19 21:03:10)

Board footer