#121 2017-08-19 12:53:18

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Re: Banned for no reason

Yeah i dont have problems with screen tearing anymore, i was able to get rid of it

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#122 2017-08-19 17:53:42

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 59.0

Let's go back to the base camping thing, I found this text from an old bf1942 forum and I think it resumes my position on the matter perfectly:

If you play and your team gets backed into a spawn point and you are getting owned over and over, you probably should have gone about setting up your plan of attack differently . .lesson here is : learn to play better and direct your team, and that problem won't happen. Don't blame it on NOT BEING FUN, blame it on you not understanding the game tactics.

There's nothing wrong with playing on a 'rules' server that doesn't allow basecamping, or spawn whoring, or xpacking the flag, whatever you like.

Don't get too accustomed to it, because when you jump onto a server that is played the way BF1942 was intended, you'll probably end up getting owned quickly.

Spawn camping, whoring, yes while it may seem unfair, it's a WAR GAME . .a REALITY WAR GAME. If you allow the enemy to get a tactics advantage over you, then you loose, learn from the experience, don't do it next time.

Rules servers make battlfield more 'playable' for inept players. You don't have to think about as much as regular servers, thus, the game becomes easier for you. Spending your time there doesn't effect those that are truly good, so do what you like. When you come to a real server, you'll get your ass handed to you.

Even good players get their asses handed, sometimes someone just throws out that ace in the hole by chance, with properly positioned artillery, that pins you down. Learn to prevent that instead of bitching about it. Knowing the game and the best ways to maximize your kills and your teams chance to win is KEY to preventing it, and sometimes, even if you are trying, you still can't get out of it. Well, there's always next map.

#123 2017-08-19 20:21:32

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Netherlands
Windows 7 Firefox 55.0

here is a video of my gameplay that proves that i do not use 3rd party software, it is an uncut movie so u can see how i play for a long period of time without interruptions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01MYTyIccgg

#124 2017-08-22 23:56:48

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 59.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Mamba why are you so hell bent in making everything a competition with prizes and such why cant we just play the game and have fun?  With you it always has to be an 8 v 8 or a 12 v 12 with recorded results, god dammit I just want to play.

And why are you always trying to prop up your SW/RTR buddies all the time, even when I have posted evidence that shows that I have beaten them (and I'm not even a regular on this server like you are).

Stop talking for other people, you are not an authority to say that X or X player is better than Y, so please keep your opinions for yourself.

If you have something to prove then post a screenshot or post some evidence to back it up, otherwise your opinion has no weight.

#125 2017-08-23 07:58:58

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Black Mamba wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

Mamba why are you so hell bent in making everything a competition with prizes and such why cant we just play the game and have fun?  With you it always has to be an 8 v 8 or a 12 v 12 with recorded results, god dammit I just want to play.

And why are you always trying to prop up your SW/RTR buddies all the time, even when I have posted evidence that shows that I have beaten them (and I'm not even a regular on this server like you are).

Stop talking for other people, you are not an authority to say that X or X player is better than Y, so please keep your opinions for yourself.

If you have something to prove then post a screenshot or post some evidence to back it up, otherwise your opinion has no weight.

Equally you are not authority on which server "does it right" so please keep your opinions to yourself, I posted a video to prove my point regarding the base camp on Moonies but you chose to ignore it.
Just because you got lucky during a game on RTR server, probably playing as sniper or eng, does not prove you are the better player and if you were you could come back anytime and repeat it couldn't you?
Equally I don't really care who you think the better players are as I am only here to play and have a bit of fun, I don't need to turn it in to some petulant "I am better than you" scenario because the game is designed as a team game not a points means skill game, something you seem to forget.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#126 2017-08-23 09:48:13

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 8.1 Opera 46.0

Black Mamba wrote:

Look Mamba, I agree with Dinkw and Dakota - we are here to play for fun and not for the gold medal, or to say later that we are better then someone.Some of us could have same score as you Mamba, staying on allied side and playing as assault like you did, but they switched to axis to even up the teams.
You didnt played against the best of us that round, except for NZ and probably me.And are you sure that you have beaten NZ who played as engi most of the time? smile
Once again, most of us sacrifice the score to teamwork and fun.
Look which team won the round by the way.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#127 2017-08-23 10:02:41

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 52.0

This thread should've ended pages ago.

#128 2017-08-23 14:28:40

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 59.0

Paul Baumer wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

Look Mamba, I agree with Dinkw and Dakota - we are here to play for fun and not for the gold medal, or to say later that we are better then someone.Some of us could have same score as you Mamba, staying on allied side and playing as assault like you did, but they switched to axis to even up the teams.
You didnt played against the best of us that round, except for NZ and probably me.And are you sure that you have beaten NZ who played as engi most of the time? smile
Once again, most of us sacrifice the score to teamwork and fun.
Look which team won the round by the way.

Teams were stacked, and if you look at the screenshot I didn't only play for score I was capping flags the whole round all over the map trying to stop the bleed against us. My teammates werent really helpful in that regard tbh.

Look at the people I was playing with on my team then look at the Axis side. All the good and regular players were on Axis while I was playing with people who were more interested in flying planes around then capturing flags.

And NZ was playing engineer true, however weve had medic fights for a good part of the round too wink

#129 2017-08-23 17:28:45

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 59.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Equally you are not authority on which server "does it right" so please keep your opinions to yourself, I posted a video to prove my point regarding the base camp on Moonies but you chose to ignore it.

Ok.

(BB)DinkW wrote:

if you were you could come back anytime and repeat it couldn't you?

Challenge accepted smile

(BB)DinkW wrote:

because the game is designed as a team game not a points means skill game, something you seem to forget.

Points does mean skill, because all my points in the screenshot I posted were not only FRAGS but also FLAG points, so that tells you I was not only trying to be a frag whore but also trying to keep my team afloat and stop the bleed against us. The best players have a good balance between flag points and frags, and this holds true in every server.

And if you want to break down the round from my point of view as an Allied soldier, I have 68 points total. 44 of those points are frags, that means 24 points (68 - 44) were flag points. 24 divided by 2 points awarded for flag points = 12 flags I have captured on the map, I think that's pretty decent and I believe only NZKMT captured more as Axis, so for Axis he was the better player and it's fair to say he was the best team player of the round.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2017-08-23 17:34:48)

#130 2017-08-23 20:05:52

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Sunshine wrote:

This thread should've ended pages ago.

It's should be move to the Gutter section!!!  smile

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#131 2017-08-23 20:35:46

Dr-Duke
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Black Mamba wrote:

...I have 68 points total. 44 of those points are frags, that means 24 points (68 - 44) were flag points. 24 divided by 2 points awarded for flag points = 12 flags I have captured on the map, I think that's pretty decent...

*cough* Ehrm, sry to interrupt your courtship ritual, but am I privileged or why do I always get 3 points per flag? wink

#132 2017-08-23 20:55:05

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 59.0

Dr-Duke wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

...I have 68 points total. 44 of those points are frags, that means 24 points (68 - 44) were flag points. 24 divided by 2 points awarded for flag points = 12 flags I have captured on the map, I think that's pretty decent...

*cough* Ehrm, sry to interrupt your courtship ritual, but am I privileged or why do I always get 3 points per flag? wink

Yes my bad 3 points, I don't know why SiMPLE gives more flag points than other servers...

#133 2017-08-23 20:58:34

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Black Mamba wrote:
Dr-Duke wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

Yes my bad 3 points, I don't know why SiMPLE gives more flag points than other servers...

so that you would keep playing and thinking you've capped more flags than you actually did

Board footer