#1 2017-08-17 20:51:43

Netherlands
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

T-BONE (on forums) and LORD OF CREATION in the game server

State your reasons and include the required information:
- Player name.
- Server name.

Reason: This person is "distracting" players with racist slurs.
-player name=LORD OF CREATION (better known as the shitposter on this forum T-BONE)
-server=     BF1942    SiMPLE | BF1942 [FRA]           ip=188.165.220.115:14567    wake map
-time/date=Wednesday night around 2am west european time 17-8-2017

If u cannot read the logs from that moment i am happy to add it in here.

Just a little example of his workings:
lord.png
In the server he mostly used the word YELLOW... which refers to asians. Maybe even hate for the Chinese... oh dont we all hate them. But ey... we have rules here against racism. If not then see this post as obsolete. Something about RESPECT other players....

Please note he was the yellow one AXIS... i was Allied.

So the excuse of "its all just in the game" is not valid.

He knew he kept spawn on carrier JAP side for a ZERO kamikaze plane. A real nazi would never play that team i would say! Or did the nazi collaborate with the Japanese? Gosh it is all so confusing but most of all.. RESPECT-LESS.

Cheers and have a nice day,
Last edited by iCQ (2017-08-17 20:56:39)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2017-08-17 21:39:38

ZvacA
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 7 Firefox 55.0

Re: T-BONE (on forums) and LORD OF CREATION in the game server

He seems to be just a another confused zoologist and idiot. As for ingame, under normal circumstances he should be banned for 3 days by Sunshine  since yesterday  for this rhetoric, but he is cheerfully playing on the server right now, so it looks like repeated ban-evading at least. Surely admins keep an eye on him.

Last edited by ZvacA (2017-08-17 21:47:49)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2017-08-17 21:49:44

Netherlands
Linux Vivaldi 1.91

ZvacA wrote:

He seems to be just a another confused zoologist and idiot. As for ingame, under normal circumstances he should be banned for 3 days by Sunshine  since yesterday  for this rhetoric, but he is cheerfully playing on the server right now, so it looks like repeated ban-evading at least. Surely admins keep an eye on him.

Děkuji for the info ZwacA!

Actually... all i wish to see him say sorry sometimes and behave just a bit more shiny.

Please do not spend any more time on him then necessary.  I was enjoying myself anyhow... we had like 10 players in the server and he is an EXCELLENT target ;-)

Last thing i want is a server with 8 people or less.... haven't seen him TK or GLITCH or anything like that AT ALL. Full servers is what we need most.

Just if any admin need anything on him... well here it is. (and there is more)

//-over and out (i post way too much, sorry people)

Last edited by iCQ (2017-08-17 21:53:35)

#4 2017-08-18 11:28:20

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 52.0

ZvacA wrote:

I actually unbanned his ip and hash that he was using while playing as LORD OF CREATION. Since the others that he claimed were someone who was playing under his names and trying to make him get banned or whatever. They had diff ips and diff hash, but we know everything can be faked. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be banned again soon. Those idiots never last too long.

#5 2017-08-18 14:22:34

Netherlands
Android Chrome 59.0

Please if u see him being respectless to others apply house rules. I only add this as info to what he is up to. Me personally can ignore him in the chat and his gameplay is ok!

I really hope he become man enough to stop insult me and non Nazi people. He be a real man if he can say sorry.

His so called website is made by a guy who is a famous Nazi and online troll. His modus operandi is to troll so much that people will look at his website and so maybe become Nazi as well. What a way to win souls...

Strange thing is he seems to really not be happy with a ban... (And he smart enough to know he shouldn't troll or be racist... Odd guy, I suspect he just very young or socially a bit off.. this all isn't a super good reason for ban.. depends all on the admin and house rules. In GameSpy in the old days names like Hitler and goon made u be banned.right away forever
.. visit feel that is maybe a bit too.much)

Super thanks for your time admin. And Thanks for Akros yesterday he mega wow. He play like a king and at the same time he admin full server and doesn't miss a thing. He must have 4 arms or.something hahaha

Last edited by iCQ (2017-08-18 14:23:31)

Board footer