Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#62 2017-08-16 20:19:41

Jim2102
Player
United States
Website
Android Chrome 59.0

Re: Banned for no reason

I'm starting to think that Dink just argues with every little topic that goes on in this forum smh

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#63 2017-08-16 21:35:39

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Jim2102 wrote:

I'm starting to think

I wish that C Price and Moss would do the same!!!!  smile  That is what Dinkw saying!!!!!!!! smile smile

Last edited by Dakota (2017-08-16 21:42:26)

#64 2017-08-17 04:53:40

Moss
Undercover Agent
New Zealand
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

So everyone Hates Me?
i feel rejected dink and dakota
Dink you are a  really good friend of mine and you call me horrible things WHY?

#65 2017-08-17 05:54:39

Capt price
Player
Android Safari 4.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:
Moss wrote:

Capt Price is a fukin cheater
and so is this ahole

Not that anyone would take any notice of you Mr Glitch but thanks anyway smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct9AG05b … ata_player
i caught moss cheating while 1 vs 1 inf

Last edited by Capt price (2017-08-17 05:55:16)

#66 2017-08-17 06:23:32

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 15.15063

Jim2102 wrote:

I'm starting to think that Dink just argues with every little topic that goes on in this forum smh

At least I contribute something to the forum.

#67 2017-08-17 06:31:19

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

Moss wrote:

So everyone Hates Me?
i feel rejected dink and dakota
Dink you are a  really good friend of mine and you call me horrible things WHY?

After you were playing on one of my servers talking to another player regarding how many glitches and bugs you know and asking if he could show you some more, I wont mention who the other player was.
I thought you were a clean player but after reading that I am not so sure now, sorry.
Does that answer your question?

#68 2017-08-17 08:47:29

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Black Mamba wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:
Moss wrote:

Capt Price is a fukin cheater
and so is this ahole

Says the guy that plays in a server where bots outnumber humans wink

And this has what to do with anything?  What is funny though is that the last time you were on RTR server there were more humans than bots, but then you didn't stay long did you?

#69 2017-08-17 16:34:12

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 59.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

And this has what to do with anything?  What is funny though is that the last time you were on RTR server there were more humans than bots, but then you didn't stay long did you?

There is no point in staying if the admin present on the server doesnt want to turn the bots off when there is a majority of humans playing.

The only server that does the expansions right is Moongamers and they dont use bots, but it is I who never saw you playing there wink

Last edited by Black Mamba (2017-08-17 16:35:01)

#70 2017-08-17 16:52:04

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 8.1 Opera 46.0

Black Mamba wrote:

There is no point in staying if the admin present on the server doesnt want to turn the bots off when there is a majority of humans playing.

Did you know that when the number of humans rises, the bots leave automatically?You can also ask the admin to turn them off btw.

Black Mamba wrote:

The only server that does the expansions right is Moongamers and they dont use bots, but it is I who never saw you playing there wink

You like Moongamers cause they allow baserape while we don't tongue

Last edited by Paul Baumer (2017-08-17 16:59:02)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#71 2017-08-17 17:01:02

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 59.0

Paul Baumer wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

Did you know that when the number of humans rises, the bots leave automatically?

Black Mamba wrote:

So? The skill level is much higher on Moongamers. Stop being so sensitive about baserape. I'm talking about the presence of bots on the server and you deflect with your baserape stuff.

Bots will never be respected among veteran players. There is no arguing that fact.

Back to baserape: you should know that baserape can also be sanctionned on Moongamers by admins if it becomes abusive. Camping uncaps has conditions: you can only do it if you have all flags. If one side doesnt all have flags and just baserape the uncap for the sake of baseraping then thats wrong IMO.

Can I remind you that this is a game that is supposed to simulate war? You need to annihilate the enemy and not give them a chance to regroup. You over sensitive Eurooeans need to protect everything constantly because you cry everytime someone camps you (even if you are not at an uncap) instead of finding ways to kill the camper.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2017-08-17 17:34:23)

#72 2017-08-17 18:45:41

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

Black Mamba wrote:
Paul Baumer wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

Did you know that when the number of humans rises, the bots leave automatically?

Black Mamba wrote:

So? The skill level is much higher on Moongamers. Stop being so sensitive about baserape. I'm talking about the presence of bots on the server and you deflect with your baserape stuff.

Bots will never be respected among veteran players. There is no arguing that fact.

Back to baserape: you should know that baserape can also be sanctionned on Moongamers by admins if it becomes abusive. Camping uncaps has conditions: you can only do it if you have all flags. If one side doesnt all have flags and just baserape the uncap for the sake of baseraping then thats wrong IMO.

Can I remind you that this is a game that is supposed to simulate war? You need to annihilate the enemy and not give them a chance to regroup. You over sensitive Eurooeans need to protect everything constantly because you cry everytime someone camps you (even if you are not at an uncap) instead of finding ways to kill the camper.

Oh Mamba now you are just talking shit.  If this game was supposed to simulate war then the team numbers would be forced to replicate this, the machinery would have the relevant performance but it doesn't ...why?.... because its a game and like any game it has rules.  Lets also be fair that its not just European servers that don't allow baserape is it?  Many have said that since Moonies have removed that rule the server skill level has dropped considerably and I have seen it to when I play there, which is rare these days I will admit.  As for your last point well that is complete BS.  The last time I played on Moonies Sgt Punky came into allied main stole the B17 and proceeded to bomb the crap out of the allied main for the duration of the map, the map was Bocage.  He did this at the beginning of the round and kept it up all through the game long before any flag was taken, I mentioned this to the admin at the time and was told "Oh Punky always does that" so please do not tell me that it is ok or that the skill level is higher because it simply not true.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#73 2017-08-17 19:51:00

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 59.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:
Paul Baumer wrote:

Oh Mamba now you are just talking shit.  If this game was supposed to simulate war then the team numbers would be forced to replicate this, the machinery would have the relevant performance but it doesn't ...why?.... because its a game and like any game it has rules.  Lets also be fair that its not just European servers that don't allow baserape is it?  Many have said that since Moonies have removed that rule the server skill level has dropped considerably and I have seen it to when I play there, which is rare these days I will admit.  As for your last point well that is complete BS.  The last time I played on Moonies Sgt Punky came into allied main stole the B17 and proceeded to bomb the crap out of the allied main for the duration of the map, the map was Bocage.  He did this at the beginning of the round and kept it up all through the game long before any flag was taken, I mentioned this to the admin at the time and was told "Oh Punky always does that" so please do not tell me that it is ok or that the skill level is higher because it simply not true.

When you compare RTR /SW's skill level to that of Moongamers then Moongamers has much better players when they run their weekly RTR/SW event on Sundays. We get almost a full house filled with veterans (Twilight, Major Sleep and people that have played the expansions for ages) and not a single bot is used for that. How can you possibly favor your rtr server when the skill level is diluted by bots?

#74 2017-08-17 20:37:24

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 8.1 Opera 46.0

I like to disable bots, but without the bots the autobalance can't work on RtR SW and the ladies teamstack, we have unbalanced teams and the  round is ruined.We do what is better for the server.Feel free to propose, we always appreciate new ideas and points of view.But if you want to say that we are just some noobs that can only kill bots I doubt we will answer you.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#75 2017-08-17 21:00:54

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 59.0

Paul Baumer wrote:

I like to disable bots, but without the bots the autobalance can't work on RtR SW and the ladies teamstack, we have unbalanced teams and the  round is ruined.We do what is better for the server.Feel free to propose, we always appreciate new ideas and points of view.But if you want to say that we are just some noobs that can only kill bots I doubt we will answer you.

1. Get rid of the bots. If Moongamers can have decent population without them, so can you. Don't do it all at once, perhaps just reduce their numbers gradually. Ideally, 2 or 3 bots on each side at all times. No need for more. Once you see the population of the server is at least 50-60% the capacity of the server at peak hours, disable the bots entirely.

2. Do more events such as the Objective thing you did some weeks ago. Film the events and promote them. Make a YouTube channel or Twitch and post those videos there. Pomote the events on social media.

3. Map rotation: perhaps have all the XPack1 maps at once followed by the Xpack2 maps. Don't mix them up. One thing I hated on your server was playing Anzio right after Hellendoorn. The best Xpack (SW) should be kept at the end of the map rotation

This is all I have for now and I never called anyone noobs, I just pointed out that the skill level is higher on MG and that is a fact.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2017-08-17 21:01:47)

#76 2017-08-17 21:05:07

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

The last time I played on Moonies Sgt Punky came into allied main stole the B17 and proceeded to bomb the crap out of the allied main for the duration of the map, the map was Bocage.  He did this at the beginning of the round and kept it up all through the game long before any flag was taken, I mentioned this to the admin at the time and was told "Oh Punky always does that" so please do not tell me that it is ok or that the skill level is higher because it simply not true.

Yeah i stopped playing there, its one thing that baseraping is allowed, but its another thing when it is exploited like that.

#77 2017-08-17 21:20:11

PipeR
Australia
Windows 7 Firefox 55.0

Paul Baumer wrote:

hey now dont blame us women  damit tongue lol

#78 2017-08-17 21:28:14

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

At least on RTR we can get out of main ( no base rapping ) when enemies got all spawns.  Now if you want to do really sheap kills go on moonies, look's like they love doinging it!!!

Base rapping, kills in large numbers will get your score bigger for sure and that's what you like about it !!!

PS: Moss we like you but  HaHAHhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa  you know !!!

#79 2017-08-17 22:12:09

Jim2102
Player
United States
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 60.0

You contribute arguments to the forum Dink... sad. And thanks for proving my point btw smile

Last edited by Jim2102 (2017-08-17 22:13:05)

#80 2017-08-17 22:14:28

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 59.0

Dakota wrote:

At least on RTR we can get out of main ( no base rapping ) when enemies got all spawns.  Now if you want to do really sheap kills go on moonies, look's like they love doinging it!!!

Base rapping, kills in large numbers will get your score bigger for sure and that's what you like about it !!!

PS: Moss we like you but  HaHAHhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa  you know !!!

Again, deflection about Moongamers' baseraping.

You talk about cheap kills while camping.

Shooting bots in RTR isnt cheap kills, but camping is. Gotcha

Last edited by Black Mamba (2017-08-17 22:15:48)

#81 2017-08-17 22:29:15

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

LMAO smile  I prefer to give enemys a chance to go capture a spawn and I could not care less if bots are in or out. I dont run afer them or snipe at a spwan point to get my score bigger do you????  Decent population in mg make me laught!!!!  smile

PS: Nice advertisesment for them btw !!!   smile

Last edited by Dakota (2017-08-17 22:35:37)

#82 2017-08-18 00:09:02

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 59.0

Dakota wrote:

LMAO smile  I prefer to give enemys a chance to go capture a spawn and I could not care less if bots are in or out

You play in TGE and RTR/SW, both of which have bots enabled. Case closed.

#83 2017-08-18 00:39:33

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

I play where there is fair admins and fair play, What is tge ??  does not sound legit I dont play there !!!

Last edited by Dakota (2017-08-18 00:40:24)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#84 2017-08-18 02:32:20

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 60.0

Dakota wrote:

I play where there is fair admins and fair play, What is tge ??  does not sound legit I dont play there !!!

The Great Escape = TGE

#85 2017-08-18 07:50:21

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

Jim2102 wrote:

You contribute arguments to the forum Dink... sad. And thanks for proving my point btw smile

You are most welcome smile  Anything else I can do for you please feel free to ask big_smile

#86 2017-08-18 12:36:49

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

mamba, if you dont like the way they run their server then just dont play there. you are in no position to judge their skill level, ive seen many players there who are better than you.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#87 2017-08-18 13:20:43

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Black Mamba wrote:

I don't know what you have, ... i like to play with Bots. big_smile

The funny thing in Bf2 Version 1.4 is that you can use Artillerie, Supplies-, Vehicle-Drop in SinglePlayer/Coop.

(Set Quality to 1080P60)

https://youtu.be/jqbNHjmQkXQ

Last edited by Arkos (2017-08-18 13:27:15)

#88 2017-08-18 15:08:05

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 59.0

deeko wrote:

mamba, if you dont like the way they run their server then just dont play there. you are in no position to judge their skill level, ive seen many players there who are better than you.

Name them?

And please, you are not in any position to judge anybody. I know the truth about you deeko. You have been trying very hard to walk around these forums like a clean guy that lectures other people about how bad they are and how they know nothing about the game.

Yet you are a good friend of S4E, amd we all know what this guy does, do we?

I also know you will do anything, ANYTHING to beat lachesis, wheter its legit or not.

So please, please, don't tell me if I am bad, or good in this game. Your opinion isn't worth my time. I have an idea why don't you call your good friend S4E and find another super awesome way to crash servers and be a disgrace to this game like you have always been?

How does it feel to be banned and excluded from everything?

Last edited by Black Mamba (2017-08-18 15:09:08)

#89 2017-08-18 15:11:33

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Supply drops in bf42 mod
-
https://youtu.be/VWBco0VxubA

#90 2017-08-18 15:25:33

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

Hi Mamba how about RaketenHorst, NZKMT, Keksimus Maximus, Paul Baumer, ROGER THAT for starters ...............they all play better than you....does that help?

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

Board footer