#31 2016-01-02 09:48:43

Jesus Villamor
Player
Philippines
Reputation: 19
Location: Philippines
Registered: 2014-06-09
Posts: 84
Linux Chrome 47.0

Re: Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

It seems that the water mesh on the left side of the image was missing, similar to BattleGroup42's 4103-Koufra raid...
http://battlegroup42.de/Forum-topic-425 … ml#msg4925


"Xi (Jinping) ain't gonna treat you right!"

                Chris Chappell
                China uncensored

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#32 2016-01-02 21:31:47

Black Mamba
Member
Reputation: 251
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,414
Windows 8.1 Firefox 43.0

Re: Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

Jesus Villamor wrote:

It seems that the water mesh on the left side of the image was missing, similar to BattleGroup42's 4103-Koufra raid...
http://battlegroup42.de/Forum-topic-425 … ml#msg4925

Oh it's not missing. BG42 is using a water mesh, not actual water. I use actual water, meaning if you fall in the little pool, your player will swim. Since BG42 used a mesh, or water object, you cannot swim in it. They should use real water instead, it would fix the problem.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#33 2016-01-02 23:45:43

twigs
Player
United States
Reputation: 98
Registered: 2014-02-09
Posts: 129
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 47.0

Re: Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

Black Mamba wrote:

''A mod no one will play''. Hey did you know your clan uploaded that mod to their clan server? Lol you're so stupid twigz, having an argument with you is like talking to a child. Please just get lost.

I'm enjoying my 275 + downloads on the beta version of my mod. Nice try, but as always, you fail, and you'll end up downloading the mod anyways.

Oh and keep doing those little images of me. I might use them in my signature.

''Come play on real servers''. I'm always playing on league clan servers, yet I never see you. Ah, I forget, it must be because you only play on Moongamers, the realest server of them all. Of course. Yup, you beat me to it mr Bjork.

Just because it was uploaded, doesn't mean its played silly snake big_smile and the lop server is borrowed from Aleksandr who was in RFC, who was in YOUR clan, so not really a surprise YOUR maps were uploaded to a server that was once YOURS.  moment of silence for : *rip rfc*. I appreciate the effort however. If you spent the time and the effort in shit that actually mattered to the community like the already established real mods then I wouldn't have anything to criticize. But you promote all these stupid ideas who people now just look over because it's the same thing every time.  The image I used however was recycled from when you were "leaving bf42 forever" because it was no longer fun. So you said, but you are back. It was just a friendly reminder of how great that day was smile I don't play on Moongamers ever at all, but if do show up there, I have a reason too wink You say you play on league servers, but pic or it didn't happen? I enjoyed your screens from Moon though, keep them up! It must be nice to finally get a positive KDR after countless rapes on Ghetto Berlin, and just about every other server in the game that's left xd. I won't be responding anymore you s-s-s-s-silly snake, just wanted to stop in and say hi, and have a blast from the past. S-S-S-S-Sit down!

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#34 2016-01-03 08:52:36

Black Mamba
Member
Reputation: 251
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,414
Windows 8.1 Firefox 43.0

Re: Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

twigs wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

''A mod no one will play''. Hey did you know your clan uploaded that mod to their clan server? Lol you're so stupid twigz, having an argument with you is like talking to a child. Please just get lost.

I'm enjoying my 275 + downloads on the beta version of my mod. Nice try, but as always, you fail, and you'll end up downloading the mod anyways.

Oh and keep doing those little images of me. I might use them in my signature.

''Come play on real servers''. I'm always playing on league clan servers, yet I never see you. Ah, I forget, it must be because you only play on Moongamers, the realest server of them all. Of course. Yup, you beat me to it mr Bjork.

Just because it was uploaded, doesn't mean its played silly snake big_smile and the lop server is borrowed from Aleksandr who was in RFC, who was in YOUR clan, so not really a surprise YOUR maps were uploaded to a server that was once YOURS.  moment of silence for : *rip rfc*. I appreciate the effort however. If you spent the time and the effort in shit that actually mattered to the community like the already established real mods then I wouldn't have anything to criticize. But you promote all these stupid ideas who people now just look over because it's the same thing every time.  The image I used however was recycled from when you were "leaving bf42 forever" because it was no longer fun. So you said, but you are back. It was just a friendly reminder of how great that day was smile I don't play on Moongamers ever at all, but if do show up there, I have a reason too wink You say you play on league servers, but pic or it didn't happen? I enjoyed your screens from Moon though, keep them up! It must be nice to finally get a positive KDR after countless rapes on Ghetto Berlin, and just about every other server in the game that's left xd. I won't be responding anymore you s-s-s-s-silly snake, just wanted to stop in and say hi, and have a blast from the past. S-S-S-S-Sit down!

Right, it wasn't played. What's this then? https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8S6Bm … VzMWs/view. That was whoopz and me playing btw smile

And yes, you do play on Moon, don't lie, you don't need smurf names to hide your identity, ''lop.Bjork''. I always see you on Moon, but you can deny all you want. It's ok twigs, we all play on Moon anyways, you don't need to hide your identity anymore.

All you can do is criticize my work, hell, it's easy to criticize other people's work when you can't do it yourself. Obviously my mod is not going to be like FHSW since I am doing it alone with one or two other people, but that's not the aim of it and I couldn't give two shits what you think about it anyways, the downloads speak for themselves.

I actually do shit that matters to the community, remember that 2v2 Nations Cup in tanks you were too afraid to take part in? While whoopz gladly took his time to film the matches and cast (hats off to him!), and jazzy and Sleven played in their national teams. Where were you? Nowhere to be found.

I don't need to post a picture of me playing in league servers, because I already have and even if I didn't, clan people know I play there a lot so there you go. How the hell do you think rfc would have had their PCWs (we didn't have much but we still had a couple) if those hadn't taken place in league servers? Please. You're making this too easy for me. I was expecting a mature and well written argument from you, not this ''S-S-S-Sit'' BS.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2016-01-03 10:44:50)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#35 2016-01-03 09:02:55

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Reputation: 310
Location: Pyongyang
Registered: 2014-03-06
Posts: 1,020
Ubuntu Firefox 43.0

Re: Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

@Black Mamba

Why don't you focus on posting about your mod, I think it would be better?

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#36 2016-01-03 09:09:43

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 552
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,270
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 13.10586

Re: Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

seventy wrote:

@Black Mamba

Why don't you focus on posting about your mod, I think it would be better?


Oh come on Seventy this is funny stuff:D

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#37 2016-01-03 09:11:36

Black Mamba
Member
Reputation: 251
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,414
Windows 8.1 Firefox 43.0

Re: Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

Kind of hard when those trolls keep posting BS.

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#38 2016-01-03 09:19:30

razor
Player
United States
Reputation: 161
Registered: 2014-12-14
Posts: 409
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

Re: Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#39 2016-01-04 00:18:35

Jim2102
Player
United States
Reputation: 38
Location: USA
Registered: 2015-12-15
Posts: 70
Website
Android Chrome 47.0

Re: Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

@Black Mamba

If you want I can make a trailer for your mod

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#40 2016-01-04 01:11:02

Black Mamba
Member
Reputation: 251
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,414
Windows 8.1 Firefox 43.0

Re: Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

Jim2102 wrote:

@Black Mamba

If you want I can make a trailer for your mod

That would be great, we would need a bunch of people to film fighting actions. PM me.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#41 2016-01-04 02:12:17

Well Done
Player
Poland
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2015-12-28
Posts: 42
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

Re: Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

Black Mamba wrote:
Jim2102 wrote:

@Black Mamba

If you want I can make a trailer for your mod

That would be great, we would need a bunch of people to film fighting actions. PM me.

I'm in!

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#42 2016-01-05 00:41:07

Black Mamba
Member
Reputation: 251
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,414
Android Chrome 35.0

Re: Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

It will not be before a while though as I at least need to finish the desert map I'm working on but once that's done I will be contacting you guys for sure.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#43 2016-10-19 07:13:29

Black Mamba
Member
Reputation: 251
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,414
Android Chrome 44.0

Re: Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

Time to update this shiznit. Next release will be in December. Two new maps and new game modes, stay tuned!

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#44 2016-10-22 18:55:28

Melfius I
Player
Argentina
Reputation: 7
Location: Buenos Aires (Capital Federal)
Registered: 2016-08-27
Posts: 132
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Re: Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

looks very nice, i would like to see the finished version with all the complements. Btw, the casttle map would look awesome in siege mod smile


b_350_20_5A6C3E_383F2D_D2E1B5_2E3226.png

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#45 2017-01-04 01:16:07

Black Mamba
Member
Reputation: 251
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,414
Windows 10 Firefox 50.0

Re: Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

Hi guys, just to show you this project isn't dead I created a little "digital" healthpoints display and reworked a few other menu elements (removed the soldier standing and crouching icons as they are pretty much useless). I am looking for people to help out with the mod, so if anyone is interested, please let me know. Help is very welcomed!

v8C6Y1J.jpg

Last edited by Black Mamba (2017-01-04 01:19:35)

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#46 2017-01-04 01:40:12

tuia
Born again
Portugal
Reputation: 339
Location: Lisbon
Registered: 2012-02-20
Posts: 5,554
Website
Linux Firefox 45.0

Re: Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

Nice! How did you manage to show health percentage?
An idea, why not remove the minimap also? It would make screen "cleaner".

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#47 2017-01-04 01:49:49

Black Mamba
Member
Reputation: 251
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,414
Android Chrome 44.0

Re: Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

tuia wrote:

Nice! How did you manage to show health percentage?

You have to edit the meme file (meme files are files without extensions) in menu.rfa called "InGame" with the MenuEditor program which comes with the BF Mod Development Toolkit.

This isnt the health percentage but just an indication of the soldier's health points that I placed near the healthbar picture. By default BF soldiers have 30 hitpoints so I changed that value to a standard value of 100, in order to show 100 hp next to the healthbar otherwise it would show 30 and not 100.

Of course this means soldiers are 10/3 more resistant to bullets fired at them , so every projectile used by the guns in my mod have to be 10/3 more lethal. Hope it makes sense.

I had the minimap removed with a simple if/endif statement, but enabled it again recently.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2017-01-04 01:58:18)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#48 2017-01-04 01:53:22

tuia
Born again
Portugal
Reputation: 339
Location: Lisbon
Registered: 2012-02-20
Posts: 5,554
Website
Linux Firefox 45.0

Re: Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

Yes, it makes sense, well done. I would make the health icon a bit smaller.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#49 2017-01-04 01:59:28

Black Mamba
Member
Reputation: 251
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,414
Android Chrome 44.0

Re: Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

Roger, it seems a bit too bright, ill make it less bright and smaller, perhaps 32x32 pixels. This is just a rough draft.

Next addition will be armored vests for soldiers.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2017-01-04 02:04:14)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#50 2017-07-26 06:17:06

Black Mamba
Member
Reputation: 251
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,414
Windows 10 Chrome 59.0

Re: Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

Development of the mod has resumed, more information here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/raised-fist-v06

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#51 2017-07-26 15:38:52

{Phantom}
Player
Reputation: 22
Registered: 2016-08-09
Posts: 54
Windows 10 Opera 46.0

Re: Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

Those with dank meme's will rule the world.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#52 2017-07-26 15:41:07

{Phantom}
Player
Reputation: 22
Registered: 2016-08-09
Posts: 54
Windows 10 Opera 46.0

Re: Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

Find a server host and I can promote an event to my subscribers. Good work on all the mods you do.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#53 2017-07-26 16:14:42

Black Mamba
Member
Reputation: 251
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,414
Android Chrome 59.0

Re: Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

There will be an event on August 15 to promote the mod, more info will follow soon.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#54 2017-08-06 01:25:32

Black Mamba
Member
Reputation: 251
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,414
Windows 10 Chrome 59.0

Re: Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

q0Xr4ln.jpg

0HkDrT0.jpg

IpQIuEP.jpg

p2iGqGc.jpg

UA73Pwd.jpg

1JiU5lA.jpg

qDViU1B.jpg

Last edited by Black Mamba (2017-08-06 01:27:21)

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#55 2017-08-14 23:03:59

Black Mamba
Member
Reputation: 251
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,414
Windows 10 Chrome 60.0

Re: Raised Fist Mod v0.6 Full + Patches

BUMP, check first post, mod updated.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer