#1 2017-05-15 15:55:19

Capt price
Cancer
United States
Reputation: -25
Registered: 2016-04-28
Posts: 484
Android Safari 4.0

Hot Bikini pics

ClickBait mf.
I just wanted ti ask
a famous phy equation
S=D/T
Which implies that the speed is inversly propotional to time.
If speed decreases time increases.
So why we can't say that speed is dierectly propotion to distance.
Means Speed will increase then distance must be increase.
#Limitation


Another Physics equation
R=resitivity x Length/ Cross section area. eq.......(1)
consider R is a resistence of metallic conductor having cross section area A.
we all know except nämeless and sunshine that if resistance induce heating effect.
So acc to that heat gives a thermal expansion leads to inc in cross section area.
acc to equation 1
area is inverse relation with resistance.
It means Resis tence  decreases.

But acc to another theory resistence is dierectly propotion to temparature.
But practally it is not.
So why those limitation are not yet drawn from theory.
Regards
Proffesor mptherfkin price®

Do you agree with me?

  1. Yes, Price you are fukin genius. can you give tution to me.(votes 1 [10%])

    10%

  2. No, price You are wrong you need more knowledge.(votes 0 [0%])

    0%

  3. Ah m fkin not know wtf you guyz are talking about. I am here just to give downvote.(votes 1 [10%])

    10%

  4. Where the fcuk bikni pics is.(votes 4 [40%])

    40%

  5. Sun win(votes 1 [10%])

    10%

  6. Acciedently vote wrong.(votes 0 [0%])

    0%

  7. Don't let this post from distracting the fact that Black mamba and diamondBack are same guy.(votes 3 [30%])

    30%

Total votes: 10

Guests can't vote

Last edited by Capt price (2017-05-15 16:09:31)


Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
Illuminati member
BROS| Cynical
BROS Clan leader
GSC:- Bitnic

Offline

    -2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#2 2017-05-15 18:56:35

ABAS
!hi regs
Iran
Reputation: 573
Registered: 2015-12-10
Posts: 1,134
Website
Android Safari 4.0

Re: Hot Bikini pics

Kys fgt

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#3 2017-05-18 07:45:08

Capt price
Cancer
United States
Reputation: -25
Registered: 2016-04-28
Posts: 484
Windows 7 Chrome 56.0

Re: Hot Bikini pics

Pls someone answer me how to post in gutter


Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
Illuminati member
BROS| Cynical
BROS Clan leader
GSC:- Bitnic

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#4 2017-05-18 11:38:53

joint
Суперохуенный нагибатор
Ukraine
Reputation: 317
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 4,199
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

Re: Hot Bikini pics

to post in gutter you have to be older that 15 and not being idiot, so there are two reasons why you cant post there, poor boy

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#5 2017-05-18 17:50:07

Syndrum²
Swaggy
Netherlands
Reputation: 127
Location: The Netherlands
Registered: 2013-02-03
Posts: 2,781
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 58.0

Re: Hot Bikini pics

get a girlfriend.


zk3779.jpg

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#6 2017-05-18 19:05:23

joint
Суперохуенный нагибатор
Ukraine
Reputation: 317
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 4,199
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

Re: Hot Bikini pics

get a fattest one you can find please, so you will have to earning all day long to feed her and had no time to post on forums!

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#7 2017-05-19 00:43:22

Zatoichi
Braindead
Canada
Reputation: -44
Registered: 2012-05-29
Posts: 807
Windows 7 Chrome 58.0

Re: Hot Bikini pics

Do you even physics?

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#8 2017-05-19 01:54:54

TOOKIE GOODNITE
Member
United States
Reputation: 252
Location: Dallas, Texas
Registered: 2012-06-27
Posts: 548
Windows 10 Firefox 53.0

Re: Hot Bikini pics

I prefer Grace Potter as a brunette.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paeNnR33i5Q


sck6EZ3.jpg
She laid her head upon my disbelief and bathed me with her ever-smile.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#9 2017-05-19 07:27:57

Capt price
Cancer
United States
Reputation: -25
Registered: 2016-04-28
Posts: 484
Windows 7 Chrome 56.0

Re: Hot Bikini pics

joint wrote:

get a fattest one you can find please, so you will have to earning all day long to feed her and had no time to post on forums!

Hahaha Joint ask your sister how much money she need to get in bed one on one With the great one
BTW i have Half girlfriend in forum her name start with s and end with e.
@yes zatoichi i had a master degree in physics and i am not applying for job. Because i don't need to go job. because i hate it. Yes i am too rich I HAVE TWO FORTUNERS.


Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
Illuminati member
BROS| Cynical
BROS Clan leader
GSC:- Bitnic

Offline

    -2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#10 2017-05-19 15:50:25

joint
Суперохуенный нагибатор
Ukraine
Reputation: 317
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 4,199
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

Re: Hot Bikini pics

she is nice, well done. but holly chips, which half of her do you think you have, my poor child?

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#11 2017-05-20 13:09:13

Zatoichi
Braindead
Canada
Reputation: -44
Registered: 2012-05-29
Posts: 807
Windows 7 Chrome 58.0

Re: Hot Bikini pics

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#12 2017-05-27 11:21:50

madara uchiha
Player
India
Reputation: 23
Registered: 2016-12-23
Posts: 110
Windows 7 Chrome 58.0

Re: Hot Bikini pics

Seems very captain pricey .


''We do not know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realize what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?" - itachi (naruto shippuden)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#13 2017-06-20 07:09:25

jime1
Player
India
Reputation: 23
Location: N D ya
Registered: 2016-11-23
Posts: 183
Windows 7 Firefox 49.0

Re: Hot Bikini pics

Capt price wrote:
joint wrote:

get a fattest one you can find please, so you will have to earning all day long to feed her and had no time to post on forums!

Hahaha Joint ask your sister how much money she need to get in bed one on one With the great one
BTW i have Half girlfriend in forum her name start with s and end with e.
@yes zatoichi i had a master degree in physics and i am not applying for job. Because i don't need to go job. because i hate it. Yes i am too rich I HAVE TWO FORTUNERS.

Can you please explain how you tracked down my location ?


A.K.A. theaxisteam
A.K.A. theaxiscream
A.K.A. idli_sambaar
A.K.A. Every_One

SiMPLE PM service is nonfunctional.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#14 2017-06-20 08:57:42

Capt price
Cancer
United States
Reputation: -25
Registered: 2016-04-28
Posts: 484
Android Safari 4.0

Re: Hot Bikini pics

jime1 wrote:
Capt price wrote:
joint wrote:

get a fattest one you can find please, so you will have to earning all day long to feed her and had no time to post on forums!

Hahaha Joint ask your sister how much money she need to get in bed one on one With the great one
BTW i have Half girlfriend in forum her name start with s and end with e.
@yes zatoichi i had a master degree in physics and i am not applying for job. Because i don't need to go job. because i hate it. Yes i am too rich I HAVE TWO FORTUNERS.

Can you please explain how you tracked down my location ?

I ALSO HAD YOUR AREA PINCODE AND YOUR HOME ADRESS.
Not only yours
Recently I track down eS real name and his location.
also i reached his facebook id and his email.
Also I know the real name of HoOK and his facebook profile
Also I know pipr location /Name/ And school from she gradtuated.
and yeah Nämeless is one of my fav cyber attack. i also know his  pcname
and there are to many list like abas, dr-duke, NZKMT, roberto, Tuia
But i Feel to much difficulty on tracking down sunshine.
I only know her internet connection, lOCAtion.
But i am no more intrested or you can say i just quit.
I don't want to share the tricks with you or with anyone because i realize what i did is not deserve heaven. So pls stop pm me.
I will never expose the tricks to anyone till i am not died.
Whom you want to track jime1 pm me with valid and good reason.
before that i will help you.

Last edited by Capt price (2017-06-20 09:09:12)


Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
Illuminati member
BROS| Cynical
BROS Clan leader
GSC:- Bitnic

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#15 2017-06-20 12:15:14

ABAS
!hi regs
Iran
Reputation: 573
Registered: 2015-12-10
Posts: 1,134
Website
Android Safari 4.0

Re: Hot Bikini pics

Kys fgt  * lenny face*

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#16 2017-06-20 22:40:34

Syndrum²
Swaggy
Netherlands
Reputation: 127
Location: The Netherlands
Registered: 2013-02-03
Posts: 2,781
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 58.0

Re: Hot Bikini pics

287ql3m.jpg
OK. So this guy has Android with Safari on it? #DAFUQ
tenor.gif


zk3779.jpg

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#17 2017-06-21 00:46:57

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Reputation: 140
Location: Palestine- פלשתינה-فلسطين
Registered: 2012-06-29
Posts: 3,027
Windows 10 Chrome 59.0

Re: Hot Bikini pics

u can download safari on android


I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#18 2017-06-21 01:15:15

Syndrum²
Swaggy
Netherlands
Reputation: 127
Location: The Netherlands
Registered: 2013-02-03
Posts: 2,781
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 58.0

Re: Hot Bikini pics

i know. but why do you want Safari on Android? thats the question buy iPhone LOL

Last edited by Syndrum² (2017-06-21 01:15:31)


zk3779.jpg

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#19 2017-06-21 03:56:19

ABAS
!hi regs
Iran
Reputation: 573
Registered: 2015-12-10
Posts: 1,134
Website
Android Safari 4.0

Re: Hot Bikini pics

I use ucbrowser but it shows safari

Last edited by ABAS (2017-06-21 03:56:50)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#20 2017-06-21 06:25:50

jime1
Player
India
Reputation: 23
Location: N D ya
Registered: 2016-11-23
Posts: 183
Windows 7 Firefox 49.0

Re: Hot Bikini pics

gu

Capt price wrote:
jime1 wrote:
Capt price wrote:

Hahaha Joint ask your sister how much money she need to get in bed one on one With the great one
BTW i have Half girlfriend in forum her name start with s and end with e.
@yes zatoichi i had a master degree in physics and i am not applying for job. Because i don't need to go job. because i hate it. Yes i am too rich I HAVE TWO FORTUNERS.

Can you please explain how you tracked down my location ?

I ALSO HAD YOUR AREA PINCODE AND YOUR HOME ADRESS.
Not only yours
Recently I track down eS real name and his location.
also i reached his facebook id and his email.
Also I know the real name of HoOK and his facebook profile
Also I know pipr location /Name/ And school from she gradtuated.
and yeah Nämeless is one of my fav cyber attack. i also know his  pcname
and there are to many list like abas, dr-duke, NZKMT, roberto, Tuia
But i Feel to much difficulty on tracking down sunshine.
I only know her internet connection, lOCAtion.
But i am no more intrested or you can say i just quit.
I don't want to share the tricks with you or with anyone because i realize what i did is not deserve heaven. So pls stop pm me.
I will never expose the tricks to anyone till i am not died.
Whom you want to track jime1 pm me with valid and good reason.
before that i will help you.

Guruji, please.. just one last time...


A.K.A. theaxisteam
A.K.A. theaxiscream
A.K.A. idli_sambaar
A.K.A. Every_One

SiMPLE PM service is nonfunctional.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#21 2017-08-04 01:56:20

iCQ
Player
Thailand
Reputation: 33
Location: Arnhem, Bangkok and Dubai
Registered: 2017-07-31
Posts: 213
Website
Windows 7 Opera 46.0

Re: Hot Bikini pics

Syndrum² wrote:

Top post of the day for me! big_smile heel goed

Last edited by iCQ (2017-08-04 02:06:05)


b_460x42_C000000-323957-202743-FFFFFF-F19A15-FFCC00.png

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#22 2017-08-22 16:08:57

TOOKIE GOODNITE
Member
United States
Reputation: 252
Location: Dallas, Texas
Registered: 2012-06-27
Posts: 548
Windows 10 Firefox 55.0

Re: Hot Bikini pics

The eclipse at Pleiades53's house yesterday.
y2yeniv.jpg


sck6EZ3.jpg
She laid her head upon my disbelief and bathed me with her ever-smile.

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer