#1 2017-08-01 06:09:44

T-BONE
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 59.0

Being harassed by icq

Stop this troll iCQ from spamming here. He keeps harassing me and making spamming posts.

Last edited by T-BONE (2017-08-01 06:10:20)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#2 2017-08-01 10:09:22

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

Re: Being harassed by icq

we know where you live now

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2017-08-02 08:22:19

Netherlands
Android Chrome 59.0

T-BONE wrote:

Stop this troll iCQ from spamming here. He keeps harassing me and making spamming posts.

Sorry I never mentioned your name nor did I once reply you or comment you. Show some prove to your claims. Since you mention my name here seems like YOU are the troll.

Maybe your alterego is the  LORD OF CREATION racist prick from [aX] who TRIES to command the admins around like they are your puppy dogs. Is that you who abuses our beloved admins with your trolling and posting their CD keys online and insulting them with gay slurs? Is that you who is insulting the guests at [aX]?

In that case thanks for letting me know you are a Canadian. U do realize u broke at least two national laws which I will, in time, report to your ISP and local law enforcement.

Good luck with being a mental case, attacking my friends, being a utterly boring troll.

So u operate in many different accounts? Seems time for you to show your real face.

Last edited by iCQ (2017-08-02 08:49:28)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#4 2017-08-02 08:25:42

Netherlands
Android Chrome 59.0

Male, canadian, using Windows and chrome and bf1942, braking punishable laws.

Thanks for visiting my website the other day. The logs will show your IP/ISP. All I have to do is dig through them to find the only Canadian ip that visited me last few weeks. And make a little dossier of your posts and publications. Not today... I am too busy having fun. :-)

Cheers and have fun being a boring troll.

P.s. feel free to read about yourself on our Reddit channel. You are going places... And u know what happens once the mask comes off.

Last edited by iCQ (2017-08-02 08:31:31)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#5 2017-08-02 09:09:50

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 59.0

The both of you are new here and are not aware of the way things work around here.  This is not AX so any issues you have with each other there needs to stay there and not spill into Simple.
You have both been making posts that are really not called for and I would be surprised if you will get much in the way of support for your little spat here.

Lets all just play and be nice eh? smile

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#6 2017-08-02 12:56:27

T-BONE
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 59.0

Look at this he is clearly threatening.

iCQ wrote:

Thanks for visiting my website the other day. The logs will show your IP/ISP. All I have to do is dig through them to find the only Canadian ip that visited me last few weeks. And make a little dossier of your posts and publications. Not today... I am too busy having fun. :-)

P.s. feel free to read about yourself on our Reddit channel. You are going places... And u know what happens once the mask comes off.

#7 2017-08-02 12:57:58

Netherlands
Android Chrome 59.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

The both of you are new here and are not aware of the way things work around here.  This is not AX so any issues you have with each other there needs to stay there and not spill into Simple.
You have both been making posts that are really not called for and I would be surprised if you will get much in the way of support for your little spat here.

Lets all just play and be nice eh? smile

Will do sir. Enough is enough and thanks for letting my heads-up stand here for admins to see. So t-bone is Lord of creation and he has few other names and bad attitudes. Roger that...

Well I'm not new in the scene and on the server. But let me study the simple forum rules (again) and refrain myself from braking them. I nearly made a heads-up here about this player. But as I already found out he already made his entrance here in the exact same manner as in aX. Knowing the rules of simple I can only wish him and all innocent by standers good luck.

Again sorry to bother u guys! See u in the server

Last edited by iCQ (2017-08-02 13:05:28)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#8 2017-08-02 13:02:11

Netherlands
Android Chrome 59.0

T-BONE wrote:

Look at this he is clearly threatening.

iCQ wrote:

This is the last time I speak or reply to you here LORD OF CREATION a.k.a. T-BONE:

Yes I do all that. It's not a threat. You are braking the law... And if u can't do the time then don't do the crime. Ur racist slurs may be welcome here. Your abusing players and admins it maybe accepted here. You telling what admins should do is probably going to work out just fine.

But calling me a cheater and claiming that I been banner for that or other is hilarious. You are banner at aX for good reasons. And picking a fight with me is one of your lesser moves.

Show prove of your claims. No need to quote my words. People on this forum can read and see for themselfs.

Last edited by iCQ (2017-08-02 13:06:56)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#9 2017-08-02 13:53:55

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

i was threatening

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#10 2017-08-04 12:22:24

T-BONE
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 59.0

Keep threats out of here or else

#11 2017-08-04 12:32:26

Netherlands
Android Chrome 59.0

Lol.... As if you did not threat now and as if u have anything to say how things go around here. Rules are rules u better learn them.

So u think u the Uber Nazi... U pretend that it is your website. LMAO what a joker troll u are t-bone.

Besides that ur an Uber sad loser and it shows shit poster.

So where is the prove that I cheated? Where am I banned?

People of simple-team... This guy is on a troll hunt to "advertise" the nazi ideas. Just trying to get attention from stupid frustrated white males to lure them into a life full with hate.

That is why his signature says "study my website" but it's not even his. Kind of same modus operandi of Jehovah witness.

Now I will fully ignore you here t-bone as an admin told me to take it elsewhere. Sorry adm

Last edited by iCQ (2017-08-04 12:34:27)

#12 2017-08-04 13:19:09

Netherlands
Linux Vivaldi 1.91

T-BONE wrote:

Keep threats out of here or else

sounds like a threat... and ok i listen (to the admins, NOT YOU)

bye

Board footer