#1 2012-12-03 02:29:59

Shit Happens
Player

Got banned for "appeal of some guy"

Today 03-dec-2012 about 1:00 AM i was banned for unknown reason. I tried to ask admin why and he answered that i had "map exploit on" (as i remember)
Just before it i saw a discussion about my person in game chat and there was a guy with nick "herpes" was talking admin to ban me.
Yesterday that guy was change team and TK me after i was kill him once, it's very nice gameplay behavior i think and today he appeal admins to ban me.
So maybe dear herpes could explain why i get banned after this discussion because i just wanna know a reason.
I was never TK (maybe sometimes accidentally) and never ruin frendly vethicles and i have no exploit.
Sorry for my english =/

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2012-12-03 02:35:04

Shit Happens
Player

Re: Got banned for "appeal of some guy"

Oh I forgot, I was given another comment in the chat with a request to change my nickname which of course is also very good advice. I alone seemed that these tips are rudeness?

#3 2012-12-03 02:38:15

Lecter

Shit happens, please be patient until we sort this out.

#4 2012-12-03 11:19:14

George
Player
Croatia
Website

Your gameplay was very suspicious , more then once, our judgement is not biased at all.
After Timmos specced you , we decided to ban you ,because we are almost sure that you were using something to see where other players are,, but you were coming back non stop, so , you know how to evade it, and that for me , even if we did a mistake, means a longer ban.
of course, we are only admins.
take care

#5 2012-12-03 13:36:00

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

Shit Happens, you don't need to hide yourself and evade bans, if you have nothing to fear. wink

#6 2012-12-03 14:02:38

Timmos
Player
Netherlands

and dont forget i mentioned you to go to the forum before i banned you.

and then u came back for 4 times.. bad choice mister evading

#7 2012-12-03 20:39:27

Shit Happens
Player

I see nothing surprising in the fact that I tried first to change my keys, because I wanted to know the reason for the ban. It happened so that after a few attempts to get an explanation in the chat or to remember given url the latter was easier to do. Thats why i'm here, but still have no answer, just abstract "very suspicious gameplay".

tuia wrote:

Shit Happens, you don't need to hide yourself and evade bans, if you have nothing to fear. wink

Hi, tuia.
First of all thank you personally for "More 64 Players Server Upgrade" and fixes.
Of course, i don't need to hide myself, because admins already took care about this and were hide me for a long time.
I think it's time to take my nickname and went the hell out of here. I am very disappointed, because I appreciated the server for that everything was on the fair. I certainly amazed sometimes 60-70 kills per game on the counters of local regulars but it never seem suspicious to me, and yet there is something to think about.

BB all. See you at the fair side wink

Last edited by Shit Happens (2012-12-04 01:38:54)

#8 2012-12-04 01:04:32

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

You were banned because of using cheats. Then you evaded several times the bans, and you played today in the server with "Player" name after you posted here. You can read the rules in russian: http://team-simple.org/rules. Clearly, it says to not evade bans, and you didn't just once to know the reason of your ban, it was several times, we know when you did it.

#9 2012-12-04 01:16:55

Zody
москит
Germany

btw who translated it in german? There are a few grammatical mistakes.

Last edited by Zody (2012-12-04 01:18:51)

#10 2012-12-04 01:28:58

Shit Happens
Player

I can tell you about myself and when and why I went back to the server, but I'm not going to make excuses. You think you are right? It is your right, I respect your rules. Releasing slot. Good luck!

P/S please do not correct my posts

Last edited by Shit Happens (2012-12-04 01:37:01)

#11 2012-12-04 01:33:10

Zody
москит
Germany

Shit Happens wrote:

I can tell you about myself and when and why I went back to the server, but I'm not going to make excuses. Do you think that comes true? It is your right, I respect your rules. Releasing slot. Good luck!

sorry but i cant believe that this is the last time we hear from you. just from what this server experienced so far.

#12 2012-12-04 01:37:48

Shit Happens
Player

I have to go new Free BF Server

#13 2012-12-04 04:38:50

joint
Ukraine

ваша смиренная покорность несправедливым волям злых администраторов-вершителей судеб, будит в моем сердце сочуствующее соучастие и сострадание к вам а также негодование изза несправедливого обвинения человека великой и благородной души
(не выебуйся, дружище-не красиво епта)

#14 2012-12-04 16:06:24

MightyZo0K
Germany

Zody, I translated it as I was driving in train to a party with my I-phone^^....Instead of whining just change these big mistakes...xD I guess everyone else would understand it or take dary's updated version if you feel better big_smile

#15 2012-12-04 19:12:21

Shit Happens
Player

joint, честно говоря не понимаю чем вас то это задело? Надеюсь вас обойдет счастье быть забаненным "за подозрительный стиль игры", формулировка звучит как бред какой то.

#16 2012-12-04 20:18:21

joint
Ukraine

да ладно, был я забанен за подозрительный стиль, и был очень зол, посылал всех как только умел на англ. но после справедливость всеже восторжествовала.
меня не задело, просто почемубы тебе(вам) не написать здесь что вы не согласны с таким решением, и считаете всех его принимавших представителями секс меньшиснтв и требуете пересмотра несправедливого решения, я бы вообще написал "все пидорасты а я Д'артаньян"
я в смысле, что отношение к данному вопросу "я прав - ну да ладно" считаю незрелым

#17 2012-12-04 21:03:04

Shit Happens
Player

Зачем мне качать права тем более с людьми с которыми не знаком? Судя по невразумительной формулировке бана своей ситуации я не улучшу, даже скорее наоборот, ведь я уже пытался добиться ответа в чате меняя ключ (аж целых 4 раза в течении 2 минут после бана, и пятый раз на следующий вечер сменив ник от греха) и все 5 раз мне тут сразу припомнили сославшись на пункт правил hmm мол низзя админам перечить, бан обходить smile Так что качка прав на форуме закончится для меня баном на форуме и личными обидами уважаемых граждан.
К тому же я вчера установил фришный БФ wink

#18 2012-12-04 23:41:21

dary
Player
Website

и все 5 раз мне тут сразу припомнили сославшись на пункт правил hmm мол низзя админам перечить, бан обходить к данному вопросу "я прав - ну да ладно... невразумительной невраз умительной невразумит ельной невр азуми тельной. да ладно, был я забанен за подозрительный стиль. да ладно, был я забанен за подозрительный стиль! tongue

#19 2012-12-05 01:39:55

joint
Ukraine

это ладно, просто основная то "предьява" по читам, два человека почти уверены что ты юзаеш проги или скрипты, если ты утверждаеш что ты играл чесно, без читов и всякой хуяты, то по крайней мере возрази чтонибудь, все же люди, могут ошибатся, но люди то опытные

#20 2012-12-05 02:06:17

joint
Ukraine

dary i dont get it
im saing that if someone playing with cheats, all the rest is dont matter,
but man said that it is not so.
is possible that its just a misstake?George? are you pretty sure that he is used hack?, that mean that the guy saing lie,
Shit Happens, please, if you used somth-just leave, you cant to deceive guys, they pro in catching hacks
but if you feel you innocence, please talk to admins that suspect you

#21 2012-12-05 02:16:15

Timmos
Player
Netherlands

well me and george are both on this case and we are sure about it.

#22 2012-12-05 03:58:10

dary
Player
Website

joint wrote:

dary i dont get it
im saing that if someone playing with cheats, all the rest is dont matter,
but man said that it is not so.
is possible that its just a misstake?George? are you pretty sure that he is used hack?, that mean that the guy saing lie,
Shit Happens, please, if you used somth-just leave, you cant to deceive guys, they pro in catching hacks

i just copy & paste some of your letter... don't worry. big_smile

#23 2012-12-05 17:01:22

Shit Happens
Player

joint wrote:

The best way to find out the truth is a meeting on the server where you can not use the cheats, thats what I have to say.
Honestly, play there where you can get banned "for suspicious gaming" I have no desire. I have no friends on SiMPLE yet.
So, see you soon on other servers. With the new free BF they became a great many.

Last edited by Shit Happens (2012-12-05 19:33:01)

#24 2012-12-05 17:31:22

Shit Happens
Player

joint wrote:

это ладно, просто основная то "предьява" по читам, два человека почти уверены что ты юзаеш проги или скрипты

И что я должен возразить и главное где? Здесь на форуме? Выламывая клавиши в поте лица строчить апелляции и доказывать что я "не верблюд"? Зачем? smile Я просто пойду и поиграю в другом месте, это всего лишь игра, способ отвлечься от работы smile Не спорт, не смысл жизни, не любовь, а просто развлечение smile
Ну уверены они, да и нас... так сказать... рать, их сервер, их правила. В меня тут кстати постреливали из тумана и с зениток и с самолетов, не запоминал имён кто именно, так что нет тут "справедливых судей" и я не рвусь обратно wink

#25 2012-12-05 20:18:35

Denny
Croatia

Shit Happens wrote:
joint wrote:

The best way to find out the truth is a meeting on the server where you can not use the cheats, thats what I have to say.
Honestly, play there where you can get banned "for suspicious gaming" I have no desire. I have no friends on SiMPLE yet.
So, see you soon on other servers. With the new free BF they became a great many.

Man, if you are really good and if you dont cheat, than i advise you TO PLAY on simple, if you are good, 'annoy' other guys and some admins with your skill,show them what you can, and i repeat, if you really dont cheat! They have no proof on you, so you can not get banned if they havent got proof.

ps, shit happens for me isnt a bad word, its a slogan, if you watched forrest gump, you will know smile

Last edited by Denny (2012-12-05 20:20:40)

#26 2012-12-05 20:40:33

Lecter

you dont need to show your skills, annoy us or whatever to play in SimPLE. We just dont want hackers or cheaters. I personally dont think you are. Ive seen you for a long time and u seemed pretty normal. The ban evade is another story but that can happen when u know shit what is going on.

Ill take this subject again to admin forum. Plz be patient.

#27 2012-12-06 04:11:19

Shit Happens
Player

Guys, I do not pay much attention to building my skills and I'm not trying to take the lead and enslave the world, even the delay from my wireless mouse Logitech 305 and easy laptop does not matter for me, it's just a game smile
I just like to fly (when it is possible to get a plane). The main reason I went to the Simple was the fact that it is prohibited to attack the main base so the planes were not shot on the runway. I will no longer attempt to bypass the ban and enter the server, so all the opponents can relax.
Now, when I finally installed the free BF1942, I discovered a lot of populated servers where I can fly. Therefore in whose favor the decision of the judges will be made for this whole cheat-story, now is not really a big deal.
Thanks for all the in-game fun smile

Board footer