#1 2017-06-20 13:42:22

Ares
Player
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

Banned...

I got banned for wanting to balance the teams... I quess I took the wrong way to do it.
Since I did not want to kill myself, (negative score will lead to kick/ban) I let the enemy kill me, but since they only had a main base flag and only one enemy player was active I though I would let the bots kill me. And so they did, I did NOT kill anyone in the main base you can check the logs or whatever. Then I switched to the other team to balance it out, it was 1 vs 4 or 5 and few seconds later I get banned for baseattacking? o.O

I did not kill anyone in the base!

This ban stuff is really getting out of hand on RTR/SW.

Server: SW RTR
Time: between 13u and 13u30.
Name: Apollo

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2017-06-20 13:50:47

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 8.1 Opera 45.0

Re: Banned...

Hi Apollo,
Its a 1 month ban for baseattack by Mc Coffee.The rules are clear: Attacking the enemy uncapturable main base (basecamping or basebombing) is not allowed. Your ban isnt surprising because you know the rules very well, you even applied for admin rights...But still you go once more against the rules.
What you did is basecamping.Please wait for Mc Coffee's answer.
Paul

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#3 2017-06-20 13:53:26

Ares
Player

But I did not kill anyone, I just wanted to balance the teams... Omg, this banning has really gotten to personal. I can't even join the server or you find a reason to ban me. You saw the teams were not even, I switched teams, did not kill anyone or anything and waited untill the bots killed me.

If that is disruptive or whatever...

#4 2017-06-20 14:19:40

Ares
Player

I know we have had problems in the past but really, this has become a personal grudge for something that happend a long long time ago and that I appoligized for a few time already.  Coffee you told we we were past this now, but still you hold a grudge. Its only a game.

Will it help if I appoligize again??? "!!SORRY!!" big_smile

#5 2017-06-20 14:26:17

Mc Coffee
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 58.0

Hi Spartan,
you are close to in breaking the record for our most often registered user.
As usual you are telling nonsens... Teams were 3 : 4; I have seen you beeing in our base as infantry (map Mimoyecques) and shooting. You always missbehave when you think no admin is online. Dont count on any more answers from me as Im sick of talking to you because of your unfriendly and childish way... and for telling lies in here.
Have a nice time and go somewhere else!
regards,
Mc Coffee

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 1

#6 2017-06-20 14:30:32

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 8.1 Opera 45.0

Mc Coffee wrote:

you are close to in breaking the record for our most often registered user.Mc Coffee

Mr Price is more desperate then he was when he lost Soap MacTavish

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#7 2017-06-20 16:54:17

Ares
Player

First of all: My accounts keeps getting blocked so it is not by choice. hmm

Second: You could be right, the team my have been more even by the time I died, I forgot to check. In the log you can see a player of the allied team saying: "Teams are unfair" to wich I say: I will change teams when I die. Only nobody was trying to kill me. hmm

So I got over to allied main, did "NOT" kill anyone, not even the bots. And yes you are right I was shooting but not at the enemy just in the air to allert the bots to my presence. You know that if I wanted them death, they would be death, I may not be a clan pro but I'm good.

I know we have had problems in the past, but I thought we sorted that out, if not can we please do so. I want to move past this grudge, its not healty for you or for me. I try to be respectfull to you even when you call me names and say that I'm "childish". Honnestly, since I appoligized a long time ago, is anything I say here unfriendly or childish??? I even say I deserve a ban sometimes, but not this time.

I know there is Always an admin online, I don't know how but somehow you find the time to be online from early in the morning to late in the evening every day with out pauze.

I really just wanted to balance the teams, but I quess you are to angry with me to see that and always think the worse of me.

Again I appoligize for upsetting you or any other admin on SW/RTR in the past. Its fin if you can't stand me on the RTR/SW server anymore, but please get past this grudge.  smile

Last edited by Ares (2017-06-20 17:07:32)

#8 2017-06-21 23:11:01

DirtyDiana
Old goat
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 58.0

Hello Spartan aka Apollo aka Ares.
I dont think there is a grudge against you,simple misbehaving as soon as an admin is not in sigth.
When you learn to stay away from your disrespectful  behaviour and follow the rules,all will be fine.
Otherwise i think you need to go somewhere else.....

Rgr
DirtyDiana

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#9 2017-06-22 00:05:40

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Windows 10 Chrome 59.0

someone banned him from forum ?!!

Board footer