#61 2016-12-15 19:39:26

Black Mamba
Tournament Guy
Reputation: 282
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,495
Android Chrome 44.0

Re: Strasbourg

bud wrote:

never seen more than six usable seats, not sure if its a limit there. could perhaps circumvent with some trickery code.

I think Apache Thunder was able to add a couple more.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#62 2016-12-16 08:24:39

Black Mamba
Tournament Guy
Reputation: 282
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,495
Windows 10 Firefox 50.0

Re: Strasbourg

Hey guys, for those of you that have been waiting for the RTR conversion of the map, here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/file/i1a6at3mw … rg+RTR.zip

It is a map similar to Liberation of Caen. The French Army starts in their uncappable main and must capture Strasbourg, held by the Germans and then capture the main German base in the northern portion of the map. There are 5 flags to capture for the French.

The French side has higher quality armor and a Spitfire, however the Germans have two tanks plus numerous artillery pieces to defend Strasbourg making it a challenge to infiltrate for the French.

A few things I added in the map:

- AT25 artillery piece which spawns for the French
- Sturmgestchutz tanks for Axis (2 spawn in city)
- 1 Hanomag APC for Axis in city
- M3A1 Grant tank for Allied
- Smaller combat area, 5 flags to capture instead of 6
- Salerno Skybox
- AAs on rooftops, ladders to building roofs
- Beefed up Strasbourg Cathedral defense
- New loading screen
- Map description @ start up
- XPack1 server mod icon apparent when selecting map in "Create Game" menu

The rest is for you to discover. Have fun playing the map!

Things to do:
Ground textures, object/terrain lightmaps, shadow and ambient light settings, water sounds, custom sound effects, adding more trees around the map

To install, drag and drop in your levels folder at: C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Battlefield 1942\Mods\XPack1\Archives\Bf1942\Levels

YOU MUST HAVE THE ROAD TO ROME EXPANSION PACK IN ORDER TO PLAY THIS CUSTOM MAP OR IT WON'T WORK!

Last edited by Black Mamba (2016-12-16 08:26:18)

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#63 2016-12-16 11:53:10

Jesus Villamor
Player
Philippines
Reputation: 21
Location: Philippines
Registered: 2014-06-09
Posts: 86
Ubuntu Chromium 37.0

Re: Strasbourg

Thanks! I'm gonna check it out.

A bit OT:
Would you able to contact the web admin/s of bfmods.com since you're also a member there? I was able to register (as al13326) and made at least 3 post there, but it needs an approval before releasing it to the public.

TIA.


"Xi (Jinping) ain't gonna treat you right!"

                Chris Chappell
                China uncensored

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#64 2016-12-16 15:00:26

Black Mamba
Tournament Guy
Reputation: 282
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,495
Android Chrome 44.0

Re: Strasbourg

Jesus Villamor wrote:

Thanks! I'm gonna check it out.

A bit OT:
Would you able to contact the web admin/s of bfmods.com since you're also a member there? I was able to register (as al13326) and made at least 3 post there, but it needs an approval before releasing it to the public.

TIA.

What do you mean exactly by releasing it to the public? Ill talk to f0ok about this, thing is, he is rarely logged in to bfmods.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#65 2016-12-16 19:24:33

Jesus Villamor
Player
Philippines
Reputation: 21
Location: Philippines
Registered: 2014-06-09
Posts: 86
Ubuntu Chromium 37.0

Re: Strasbourg

Black Mamba wrote:

What do you mean exactly by releasing it to the public?

I mean my replies to the following thread/s:
http://bfmods.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2 … ngleplayer
http://bfmods.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2 … nity+patch
+ my introduction as new member there, and it seems does not appear and still waiting for an admin/moderator approval.

I was able to log-in/out there but that's about it...

Last edited by Jesus Villamor (2016-12-16 19:25:06)


"Xi (Jinping) ain't gonna treat you right!"

                Chris Chappell
                China uncensored

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#66 2016-12-17 10:50:49

bud
Member
Reputation: 519
Registered: 2012-07-07
Posts: 2,350
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

Re: Strasbourg

Dunno if members can see it, but the bfmods forum is overrun with spambots. Guess the "wait for approval" was ment to stop that.

You should be good to go now.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#67 2017-01-02 05:39:42

Black Mamba
Tournament Guy
Reputation: 282
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,495
Windows 10 Firefox 50.0

Re: Strasbourg

Should release a final version of the RTR conversion of the map in a few days. Stay tuned for awesomeness.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#68 2017-01-28 05:17:32

Black Mamba
Tournament Guy
Reputation: 282
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,495
Windows 10 Chrome 55.0

Re: Strasbourg

Here are some screenshots of the latest build. Added a train station between the two bridge flags:

Cf2rgtZ.jpg

vJ7izas.jpg

qpwHCBg.jpg

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#69 2017-01-31 01:40:21

Jim2102
Player
United States
Reputation: 42
Location: USA
Registered: 2015-12-14
Posts: 78
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 56.0

Re: Strasbourg

I'll make a vid on this soon wink

Online

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#70 2017-02-02 02:59:19

ridgeraiser
Player
Germany
Reputation: 14
Registered: 2015-07-01
Posts: 101
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

Re: Strasbourg

Black Mamba wrote:

Here are some screenshots of the latest build. Added a train station between the two bridge flags:


http://i.imgur.com/qpwHCBg.jpg

I have create a news about it. But it was from your first screenshots, like in the began of this topic. Unfortunaly after then comes no update from it. But its welcome if i could present a release news with new screenshots and a movie?

There is your news about the Strasbourg map:
http://hg-clan.blogspot.de/2017/01/bf-1 … dding.html

Best regards all BF 1942 Buddies!!!


http://hg-clan.blogspot.com/ this is for the oldschool gaming supporters!

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#71 2017-02-02 05:22:58

Black Mamba
Tournament Guy
Reputation: 282
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,495
Windows 10 Chrome 55.0

Re: Strasbourg

ridgeraiser wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

Here are some screenshots of the latest build. Added a train station between the two bridge flags:


http://i.imgur.com/qpwHCBg.jpg

I have create a news about it. But it was from your first screenshots, like in the began of this topic. Unfortunaly after then comes no update from it. But its welcome if i could present a release news with new screenshots and a movie?

There is your news about the Strasbourg map:
http://hg-clan.blogspot.de/2017/01/bf-1 … dding.html

Best regards all BF 1942 Buddies!!!

Thanks ridge. I should post a walk around of the updated map this weekend, stay tuned.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#72 2017-02-09 17:42:04

ridgeraiser
Player
Germany
Reputation: 14
Registered: 2015-07-01
Posts: 101
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

Re: Strasbourg

Black Mamba wrote:
ridgeraiser wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

Here are some screenshots of the latest build. Added a train station between the two bridge flags:


http://i.imgur.com/qpwHCBg.jpg

I have create a news about it. But it was from your first screenshots, like in the began of this topic. Unfortunaly after then comes no update from it. But its welcome if i could present a release news with new screenshots and a movie?

There is your news about the Strasbourg map:
http://hg-clan.blogspot.de/2017/01/bf-1 … dding.html

Best regards all BF 1942 Buddies!!!

Thanks ridge. I should post a walk around of the updated map this weekend, stay tuned.

Hi buddy, is your walk around ready?

Jim2102 wrote:

I'll make a vid on this soon wink

Hi Jim, is your movie done?

The Release news of the v1 Strasbourg will be comming, but it needs a time. Its great to see how active is the ´BF 1942 modding community! The community is worth every support! Also 2017!

I have modified BF 1942 Banners, to present the new layout. It would be release by the Strasbourg Map News.


http://hg-clan.blogspot.com/ this is for the oldschool gaming supporters!

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#73 2017-03-04 18:30:10

Black Mamba
Tournament Guy
Reputation: 282
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,495
Windows 10 Firefox 51.0

Re: Strasbourg

Tomorrow there will be a fun event on the map. The event will start at 17h30 CET (11h30 EST).

The server for the event will be {SoH} War Server [GER]. IP is 62.75.175.238:14567. PW is SevillaFRETL.

See first post of this thread for download links! http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic. … 221#p97221

Last edited by Black Mamba (2017-03-04 18:55:26)

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#74 2017-04-07 07:27:59

Black Mamba
Tournament Guy
Reputation: 282
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,495
Windows 10 Firefox 52.0

Re: Strasbourg

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#75 2017-04-07 07:44:29

Whoopz
Pretty fly for a white guy
Denmark
Reputation: 87
Location: Copenhagen
Registered: 2013-12-05
Posts: 336
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 57.0

Re: Strasbourg

https://wforwhoopz.wordpress.com/2017/0 … ack-mamba/ o.o

Last edited by Whoopz (2017-04-07 07:53:02)


WhoopzPlays.png

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#76 2017-04-07 09:55:31

Kombucha
Player
United States
Reputation: 0
Registered: 2017-04-07
Posts: 1
Windows 7 Chrome 57.0

Re: Strasbourg

Everything looks awesome, great work!

I'm probably just being really stupid, but I can't figure out how to get the trains to work from the download you provided. When I run the map, a locomotive is already at the east bridge flag but I can't enter it (even after capping the flag).

Thanks

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#77 2017-04-07 10:08:18

Whoopz
Pretty fly for a white guy
Denmark
Reputation: 87
Location: Copenhagen
Registered: 2013-12-05
Posts: 336
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 57.0

Re: Strasbourg

Kombucha wrote:

Everything looks awesome, great work!

I'm probably just being really stupid, but I can't figure out how to get the trains to work from the download you provided. When I run the map, a locomotive is already at the east bridge flag but I can't enter it (even after capping the flag).

Thanks

He made the train undrivable because it kept falling off the tracks!


WhoopzPlays.png

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#78 2017-04-10 03:05:36

Black Mamba
Tournament Guy
Reputation: 282
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,495
Windows 10 Firefox 52.0

Re: Strasbourg

Whoopz wrote:
Kombucha wrote:

Everything looks awesome, great work!

I'm probably just being really stupid, but I can't figure out how to get the trains to work from the download you provided. When I run the map, a locomotive is already at the east bridge flag but I can't enter it (even after capping the flag).

Thanks

He made the train undrivable because it kept falling off the tracks!

Yeah I removed the train due to Whoopz's terrible driving skills.... jk. Tbh the train didn't bring much in the battle, it was mostly a "wow" vehicle that didn't have any tactical importance on the map. So it was removed.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#79 2017-04-14 16:50:27

razor
Player
United States
Reputation: 165
Registered: 2014-12-13
Posts: 416
Android Chrome 54.0

Re: Strasbourg

Mamba you promised a drivable train that works, you better fix it or ill get pitviper to ban you for scripthackmacroaimbotgodmodebeingbetterthanhimatthegame HACKS

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#80 2017-05-20 00:14:18

Black Mamba
Tournament Guy
Reputation: 282
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,495
Windows 10 Firefox 53.0

Re: Strasbourg

Working on ground textures, these are 50% done now. Next, object + terrain lightmapping!

uPc9Cxb.jpg

Last edited by Black Mamba (2017-05-20 00:19:33)

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#81 2017-05-20 02:33:16

Coco
Member
France
Reputation: 266
Registered: 2013-05-06
Posts: 1,138
Windows 10 Firefox 47.0

Re: Strasbourg

nice job ! beau bouleau !

big_smile


a.k.a [Arvernes] Cohen

Online

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#82 2017-05-20 02:54:32

Jim2102
Player
United States
Reputation: 42
Location: USA
Registered: 2015-12-14
Posts: 78
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 58.0

Re: Strasbourg

Nice, do you want me to wait until the next version is out to make a gameplay vid?

Online

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#83 2017-05-20 18:26:13

Black Mamba
Tournament Guy
Reputation: 282
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,495
Windows 10 Firefox 53.0

Re: Strasbourg

Jim2102 wrote:

Nice, do you want me to wait until the next version is out to make a gameplay vid?

That would be cool, yes please.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#84 2017-06-05 23:10:42

ridgeraiser
Player
Germany
Reputation: 14
Registered: 2015-07-01
Posts: 101
Website
Windows 8.1 Firefox 53.0

Re: Strasbourg

Really good work "Black Mamba".:-) I see the only Link what is working is that for the Strasbourg RTR Map.

Can you back upload the BF 1942 Strasbourg Map?

The Hoster "Mediafire" sucks, they deleted in an Arbitrary way our files, i have watched since a couple of time.

I want to celebrate both Map in a release News included your both movies about the awesome Armored Train and Map presentation.

News is ready only the BF 1942 Strasbourg Map Download Link missed.

The website you link seems down, there: http://bf1942f2p.com/

Last edited by ridgeraiser (2017-06-05 23:11:36)


http://hg-clan.blogspot.com/ this is for the oldschool gaming supporters!

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#85 2017-06-06 00:29:13

Arkos
Member
Switzerland
Reputation: 444
Registered: 2014-06-06
Posts: 2,044
Windows 7 Chrome 58.0

Re: Strasbourg

...

if i click this link i land there > https://brandonhemmy.wixsite.com/f2pgam … -downloads

...

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#86 2017-06-06 00:50:36

Black Mamba
Tournament Guy
Reputation: 282
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,495
Windows 10 Firefox 53.0

Re: Strasbourg

ridgeraiser wrote:

Really good work "Black Mamba".:-) I see the only Link what is working is that for the Strasbourg RTR Map.

Can you back upload the BF 1942 Strasbourg Map?

The Hoster "Mediafire" sucks, they deleted in an Arbitrary way our files, i have watched since a couple of time.

I want to celebrate both Map in a release News included your both movies about the awesome Armored Train and Map presentation.

News is ready only the BF 1942 Strasbourg Map Download Link missed.

The website you link seems down, there: http://bf1942f2p.com/


Hi ridge, the current version doesn't have the train. I will upload the final version once the ground texturing is finished, hopefully this week it is done.

The current version of the map is here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0i1r27m56 … sbourg.zip. It is passworded, check your PM for the password.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2017-06-06 00:53:29)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#87 2017-06-10 20:57:35

Black Mamba
Tournament Guy
Reputation: 282
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,495
Windows 10 Firefox 53.0

Re: Strasbourg

Please see the first post of this topic for the final release of the map.

The map can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/b6ye1v706 … +Final.zip.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#88 2017-06-25 21:27:51

Black Mamba
Tournament Guy
Reputation: 282
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,495
Windows 10 Chrome 58.0

Re: Strasbourg

Funwar will be held to test the map on Sunday, July 8th, 2017 @ 18:00 CET.

Server: {SoH} War Server [GER]. http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ … 238:14567/

Bring your friends.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer