#1 2017-05-07 04:38:50

Colonel Incontinence
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 57.0

Appealing Ban

I was playing Simple RtR+SW [FRA] just a few minutes ago. Not only do I believe the ban I received was unfair, but it is a clear abuse of Mod power. I was on red while playing and decided to jump to blue to fly some planes since player Arn was destroying red with the stealth. I was kicked once for team stacking. I logged in again and I was on red at first but I switched to blue and I was kicked again for team stacking, right before I could get a plane. Both times I had switched teams. So, I guess this is normal? Regardless, I login the third time and as soon as I'm on the server, I'm on blue. I DIDN'T SWITCH TEAMS! I started to run towards a plane, and Arn tries to crash his plane into me. Which he did twice. He missed (both times) and I'm kicked again and banned. Why? Kicked b/c I might take a plane that Arn wanted? That is a total abuse of power and I think I deserve an explanation.

Adolf Shitler - Your player name.
5/6/2017 @ 830-9pm  - Date and time you were banned.
Simple RtR+SW [FRA] - Server name.

video of last login - https://vimeo.com/216344536
Take note of how he tries to crash into me.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2017-05-07 04:49:29

Mc Coffee
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 57.0

Re: Appealing Ban

Hi,
what should your video show? Sorry, I dont get it. And you are telling lot of nonsense... You teamstacked several times, you were warned, several times kicked, then banned for 15 min. Cool down a bit smile
regards,
Mc Coffee

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#3 2017-05-07 05:32:09

Colonel Incontinence
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 57.0

Hi McCoffee

"what should your video show? Sorry, I dont get it. And you are telling lot of nonsense..."

No nonsense. It shows Arn trying to crash his plan into me and then shows me being kicked for NO REASON. I was loaded onto blue. How can I teamstack if I'm loaded onto the team? THAT makes no sense.

"You teamstacked several times,"

I switched to blue twice.

"you were warned, several times kicked, then banned for 15 min."

twice

"Cool down a bit smile"

So, you are totally alright with having Admins who cheat, but if any of the actual players do anything remotely out of the ordinary (like joining the blue team...again...twice) they get kicked and banned?

Best,
CI

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#4 2017-05-07 05:44:23

Mc Coffee
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 57.0

Hi,
maybe you didnt get it: I used name Arn, and you accuse me of cheating; here in forum, in your video comments as well as later in gamechat - and thats nonsense. Same with trying to crash a plane in you... And you teamstacked 3 times; I just had a look at the logs. Only thing I can see in your video is how player "officer" shot the spawn plane beside you, after you spawned, with allied LVT4 as he was inside allied base. Please have a look again; and dont call me cheater - thats offensive; I always stay nice and demand the same by you!
regards,
Mc Coffee

#5 2017-05-07 06:56:07

Colonel Incontinence
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 57.0

You know exactly what you did. Period. And no, you are wrong. Twice. The third time i was kicked, it's on the video, I was spawned into blue. I didn't switch teams. I can certainly see this conversation isn't worth having. Have a nice life Arn. Try to be fair in the future even if you want to do whatever it takes to keep flying the bomber. I get it. You have the power.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#6 2017-05-07 21:37:39

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 58.0

To busy wactching baseball???  smile

#7 2017-05-07 21:57:17

Dr-Duke
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Could it be you're trying to fool Mc Coffee, Mr. Incontinent? Just asking because the video you posted is nonsense and contains nothing than the fact you were banned (as Mc Coffee already stated for a short period to calm down). Also the speaking in the video contains nothing than the voice of an Baseball moderator. You've been creative in media design, I must admit. But that's it. Need an compare? Check here.

On the other hand I have to admit that it really happens, that if you join a game you spawn on the side that's currently dominating. So at least (what I try to do mostly before joining) is to check sides to try to build fair teams. Regardless of what I want to do or if I want to fly a plane. The auto balance doesn't work perfectly, how could it after all this years? But it's legit to warn/kick ppl, if it's obvious they almost change to the side they prefer in cost of having some fun alltogether.

#8 2017-05-07 22:44:54

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 58.0

Teamstacking and teamswitching is the same, they tolarate when game starts but after it's started you stay in the team you are in !!

Correct me if I'am wrong, YAYYY if you are on wining team or BOOOOOO  I will loose but I will try my best to help my team !!  smile

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#9 2017-05-08 08:12:08

DirtyDiana
Old goat
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 57.0

Hello guys!
I think Dakota has summarised it perfectly.Teamblance is vital to have a nice fair game.
Teamstacking or teamswitching is destroying that completely.
Remember:   We are here to have fun!!!

Rgr
DirtyDiana

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

Board footer