#181 2016-10-30 17:32:43

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 53.0

Re: Sweden

Vojislav wrote:

About God am sure there is. i dont need to prove it nor is mine to do that. Those who suspect need to .

I basically means i can invent an imaginary friend and i don't have to prove the he exists, you have to prove me wrong. big_smile
It is good to believe in something, if it helps you. But being sure is knowing it 100%. Religions are called believe cause you believe. Believing is not knowing.

I know what you mean, but the heart can not be stupid, it is a deep part of you and you should better listen to it.

Elliot Hulse, a smart guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0dTVX-HZaA

And the mind is not you, it is your ego, who is smart and play tricks on you. You can search some videos on youtube, if you are interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAdMbNI8u2M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js4j2B_8wpg

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#182 2016-10-30 22:56:55

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 54.0

Yes you can say in that way, but i cant prove nor i need. My religion passed test of time , islam is passing just now. We will see the end result

Last edited by Vojislav (2016-10-30 23:00:39)

#183 2016-10-31 13:39:22

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 54.0

You don't need to prove it, all good. Everybody can believe what he wants if he leaves others in peace. That is how a free world should be.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#184 2016-11-02 02:11:39

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Dary is right, you haven't grasped the scope of available logic that would shatter your beliefs and explain to you why they exist at all, and how overblown religion is in its assertions, suggesting alien life has been here, visited, suggesting we were created, over signifying our presence, existence and that it came about, is a simple side effect of being a smart sentient, hairless ape, philosophy, science, religion, figuring things out starts small in scope, places over importance on us as a species then asks if were so damn great and precious, why does misfortune, sudden death befall us or our loved ones? and without science to explain at the time, all people were in fact created by something, its only logical they were born from something themselves, god is an early, primitive attempt at seeking that answer for lack of information and context,
wisdom, but like I said, its just a side effect of intelligence, and anywhere in the universe where a species intelligent enough for culture, speech, literature, farming, tech advancement, are probably going thorough the exact same shit we are right now,  those of them as creation believers, making the same mistakes the religious here on Earth do,
if went back far enough in time, no life at all, of any kind would exist in the universe yet we scientifically know it came to be and had a process, it is unknown what triggered it, but if you went to a place where no thought, no language, no brains can exist, no beings anywhere, how can god be asked about or substantiated, no one exists to think of such things yet,
but nature and its properties are still running as they do, not acted on anything but natural forces, reactions, condensation, gravity, forming the structures we see and seek out in the universe, then came life to some of it, I'm sure that will be found one day beyond Earth, but to suggest an old, ancient Jewish sheephearder's belief system of some 3-4000 years ago,
of its singular god, creator, does that seem sensible or significant, is it of importance beyond Earth, beyond those that believe?
No, it does not, and never did

#185 2016-11-02 09:46:04

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 49.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Dary is right, you haven't grasped the scope of available logic that would shatter your beliefs and explain to you why they exist at all, and how overblown religion is in its assertions, suggesting alien life has been here, visited, suggesting we were created, over signifying our presence, existence and that it came about, is a simple side effect of being a smart sentient, hairless ape, philosophy, science, religion, figuring things out starts small in scope, places over importance on us as a species then asks if were so damn great and precious, why does misfortune, sudden death befall us or our loved ones? and without science to explain at the time, all people were in fact created by something, its only logical they were born from something themselves, god is an early, primitive attempt at seeking that answer for lack of information and context,
wisdom, but like I said, its just a side effect of intelligence, and anywhere in the universe where a species intelligent enough for culture, speech, literature, farming, tech advancement, are probably going thorough the exact same shit we are right now,  those of them as creation believers, making the same mistakes the religious here on Earth do,
if went back far enough in time, no life at all, of any kind would exist in the universe yet we scientifically know it came to be and had a process, it is unknown what triggered it, but if you went to a place where no thought, no language, no brains can exist, no beings anywhere, how can god be asked about or substantiated, no one exists to think of such things yet,
but nature and its properties are still running as they do, not acted on anything but natural forces, reactions, condensation, gravity, forming the structures we see and seek out in the universe, then came life to some of it, I'm sure that will be found one day beyond Earth, but to suggest an old, ancient Jewish sheephearder's belief system of some 3-4000 years ago,
of its singular god, creator, does that seem sensible or significant, is it of importance beyond Earth, beyond those that believe?

Seriously, do you have a period key? It's the key that has this on it:

period-mark-a-large-image-of-a-period-terhkf-clipart.png

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#186 2016-11-02 10:04:11

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 49.0

Sunshine wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:

Seriously, do you have a period key? It's the key that has this on it:

http://www.clipartkid.com/images/816/pe … lipart.png

You better thank him at least for using spaces and commas.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#187 2016-12-07 11:22:22

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Linux Firefox 45.0

Five Afghan teenagers are arrested after a boy is gang-raped for more than an hour in Sweden

I am betting those poor little Afghan teens will get a slap on the wrist and be put on probation.

#188 2016-12-07 12:45:44

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Linux Firefox 45.0

79823061452640897585.jpg

#189 2016-12-07 16:45:21

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Linux Firefox 45.0

Sorry for the graphic content. It is the niggers this time around, justifying diversity in Sweden.

33877341418611924151.jpg

#190 2016-12-08 16:07:23

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Linux Firefox 45.0

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/kVb … e-i-kyrkan

Sweden has to employ guards at churches because people won't stop:
- Masturbating during mass
- Shitting on the floor
- Trying to steal babies during baptizing

#191 2016-12-09 17:49:55

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

Drug dealers at kindergarten https://translate.google.com/translate? … edit-text=

Knarkrondellen = drug-roundabout
https://www.google.se/maps/place/Knarkr … 13.0116367

Last edited by bud (2016-12-09 17:55:19)

#192 2017-04-19 13:22:01

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Windows 10 Chrome 57.0

lol !
how he dares to hit this beauty ? big_smile

#193 2017-04-19 13:39:54

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

HoOK wrote:

lol !
how he dares to hit this beauty ? big_smile

i think he knew he wont get his ass shot or even broken jaw

#194 2017-04-19 15:32:00

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Linux Opera 44.0

#195 2017-04-19 17:54:46

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows Phone Microsoft Edge 14.14393

bud wrote:

This is so stupid, i just have to post it.
_
https://youtu.be/sHw7BD5krhM
http://i.imgur.com/bAQixvK.jpg?1

One question - why?

#196 2017-04-19 23:24:13

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 57.0

tuia wrote:

Sorry for the graphic content. It is the niggers this time around, justifying diversity in Sweden.

http://s1.bild.me/bilder/240416/33877341418611924151

But.. But I thought we were all equal?

dary wrote:

Eliot Hulse is a retard who sells products and supplements by telling lies
Nothing he says makes sense

The only thing he's got going for him is that he is black and a strongman, the impossible combo, because they don't have the genetics for it

Last edited by moon' (2017-04-19 23:24:57)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#197 2017-04-20 14:28:48

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 57.0

moon' wrote:
dary wrote:

Eliot Hulse is a retard who sells products and supplements by telling lies
Nothing he says makes sense

The only thing he's got going for him is that he is black and a strongman, the impossible combo, because they don't have the genetics for it

Impossible combo? Bad genetics? oO

Elliot is a deep diver, not everyone is resonating with his words. If all people were like him there wouldn't be war. How can that be retarded? With judging others you are only limiting yourself, cause if you judge someone, you won't listen or try to understand him and therefore you won't learn anything from him. If you don't judge you are more open minded and you are not wasting energy. 

"Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." Bruce Lee

#198 2017-04-20 18:37:10

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 57.0

dary wrote:

Impossible combo? Bad genetics? oO

Elliot is a deep diver, not everyone is resonating with his words. If all people were like him there wouldn't be war. How can that be retarded? With judging others you are only limiting yourself, cause if you judge someone, you won't listen or try to understand him and therefore you won't learn anything from him. If you don't judge you are more open minded and you are not wasting energy. 

"Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." Bruce Lee

Yes, the impossible combo, I thought it was a well known fact that people of African descent have the worst strength genetics in terms of raw power because of the lower amount of slow twitch muscle fibre and European people have the highest amount of it / and African descenders have a smaller frame on average, are less likely to gain weight and are shorter, this is why EVERY raw strength sport is dominated by Europeans (Powerlifting, Strongman, Olympic Weightlifting, Heavyweight MMA, Greco-Roman wrestling, Crossfit, Gymnastics, etc..)
For most of these sports only people of European descent have ever hold any titles

Anyways on your point, I don't know much about Elliots thought stuff, for me it's just mostly ramblings of a mad-man.
His early stuff was decent at most, but he has been off the charts since around (2014(?) acting like a philosopher instead of a lifter.
He spouts pseudoscientific lifting bullsh!t which  is easilly sold to the wider audience (beginners) who have no idea how to work out to begin with and take his advice for granted.

If you want to watch a great lifter you should watch this guy (He's vegan too wink):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj7rwdlYWlM

If you want some real guy to listen to this guy is for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBl7J-V-uAY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8POd7eOzljw

a former miscer (I am a miscer), a European nationalist, SWEDISH and most of all a great lifter
He appeals to a younger audience, he's a funny guy, but he censors himself sometimes because of youtube's policies

bud wrote:

Dunno the details, its just one of the "daily routine" here now. I can understand anger, but then it leaked out that it all started when he tried to burn the place down.

Shit like this doesnt make the news here, this would never been known if it werent for some guy that posted the private film clip.

Oh and i posted it mostly to show what happens when you try and quotate your police force with gender equality.

You sound like a type of person that could like him too (Golden one on YT)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek7KHcnlI2A

#199 2017-04-21 17:52:20

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 57.0

moon' wrote:

Yes, the impossible combo, I thought it was a well known fact that people of African descent have the worst strength genetics in terms of raw power because of the lower amount of slow twitch muscle fibre and European people have the highest amount of it / and African descenders have a smaller frame on average, are less likely to gain weight and are shorter, this is why EVERY raw strength sport is dominated by Europeans (Powerlifting, Strongman, Olympic Weightlifting, Heavyweight MMA, Greco-Roman wrestling, Crossfit, Gymnastics, etc..)
For most of these sports only people of European descent have ever hold any titles

Or maybe these sports aren't popular in African countries, as well as expensive because of the equipment you need. That is why running is so popular in Africa btw.

#200 2017-04-21 19:46:35

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 53.0

#201 2017-04-21 21:11:54

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 57.0

Are you denying genetic differences that have been proven Zody?
Are you Jewish by any chance?
Neanderthaler DNA makes European people the genetically strongest of all people in the world and the most dominant people in human history

Zody wrote:

as well as expensive because of the equipment you need.

You don't need expensive equipment to pick up a log and lift it above your head
I am poor as hell and can still afort most strongman equipment
Like a block pull deadlift
FinalsDay1-Shaw-Deadlift-1024x682.jpg

Zody wrote:

That is why running is so popular in Africa btw.

Running is popular because that is the only sport they're genetically good at because of fast twitch (endurance) muscle fibres
Do you know any other sport Africans win at? Next to maybe welterweight boxing (which is getting more and more dominated by Eastern Europeans by the way)

European people are probably around 12% (including the diaspora in south america / middle east / north africa)
While African people are probably 30% I would expect
Still European people hold EVERY title

I don't think this is a coincedence Zody

#202 2017-04-21 23:38:36

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 57.0

So smartass where in this article does it say "Africans have inferior body strength to Europeans"?

Comparing your level of wealth to Africans is pretty silly moon. You are Dutch ffs. I still don't buy it. The high entree level of those sports makes it so that africans aren't fond of it, simply because they can't afford it. There are genetic differences but they are not as big as you guys want them to be!

Last edited by Zody (2017-04-21 23:58:17)

#203 2017-04-22 00:03:24

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 42.7

Native Americans has more neanderthal dna and denisovian or whatever it's called than Europeans. That's why I'm the weight lifting champion here. One of the genes unfortunately results in a greater chance of getting type 2 diabetes though :-/

#204 2017-04-22 01:08:15

Coco
France
Windows 10 Chrome 57.0

Blame neanderthal, he has broad shoulders. The reason the diabetic risk is so high is that you are drunk as skunks 24/7 smile

#205 2017-04-22 01:22:34

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 56.0

Zody wrote:

Comparing your level of wealth to Africans is pretty silly moon. You are Dutch ffs. I still don't buy it. The high entree level of those sports makes it so that africans aren't fond of it, simply because they can't afford it. There are genetic differences but they are not as big as you guys want them to be!

I have read somewhere that the genetic difference between races is around 12% and getting bigger
My knowledge on muscle fibres and other things revolving around that is decent so I can actually say I know something about it
Also it has been known for a while in the lifting community for years that Africans have lower body strength levels, especially UPPER body strength, like the chest, shoulders and arms

#206 2017-04-22 09:44:29

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 52.0

Coco wrote:

Blame neanderthal, he has broad shoulders. The reason the diabetic risk is so high is that you are drunk as skunks 24/7 smile

Hush tongue

Moon, you said you are a "miscer"... what is that? I looked it up on the urbandictionary but there were multiple definitions. Here's a gem:

zko2fr.jpg

Last edited by Sunshine (2017-04-22 10:02:43)

#207 2017-04-22 12:37:32

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 57.0

I don't know much about Indians Sunnie, but as far as I know they're part Mongoloid and part Europid and so have probably a mix of Neanderthaler (European) and Denosivan (Asian) blood

All I know about them is that when I was younger, I wanted to fuk Pocahontas, so if you've got some time, hit me up wink wink

Sunshine wrote:

Hush tongue

Moon, you said you are a "miscer"... what is that? I looked it up on the urbandictionary but there were multiple definitions. Here's a gem:

http://i66.tinypic.com/zko2fr.jpg

Sounds like the perfect way to describe me

#208 2017-04-22 17:52:39

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 53.0

Zody wrote:

So smartass where in this article does it say "Africans have inferior body strength to Europeans"?

Evidence suggests they were much stronger than modern humans, with particularly strong arms and hands

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal#Anatomy

connect the dots.

edit: There is a diversion theory, i can try remember it if anyone is curious (or if i can find it on google)

Last edited by bud (2017-04-22 17:56:59)

#209 2017-04-22 22:50:55

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 42.7

Diversion theory... as in the interbreeding and movement of the species? Not easy to find info online. You have any more?
I Have a genetics class in the fall and will learn all anout this stuff. It's very interesting!

#210 2017-04-22 23:01:36

seventy
Playor
North Korea
BlackBerry 10 Safari 10.3

Sunshine wrote:

Diversion theory... as in the interbreeding and movement of the species? Not easy to find info online. You have any more?
I Have a genetics class in the fall and will learn all anout this stuff. It's very interesting!

You will never be able to compete with these genetics experts in this forum wink

Board footer