#1 2017-02-16 18:11:14

ragnar_lodbrok
Player
Spain
Windows 7 Firefox 51.0

Ban for asking

Ban to zoak because it changes of equipment, when there is the whole world it does it and nothing spends following (dictatorship) to them; they say to me that he should speak in English and not in Spanish,  I do it and for asking a thing they threaten me with banearme and do it, this that is a dictatorship Nazi or that? It is the server of the FAVOURITISMS, If the servant is legal you will not remove the ban, because it is not just that to some if and to others not. thaks.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2017-02-16 18:48:35

Zoak
Player
Spain
Windows 7 Opera 43.0

Re: Ban for asking

I have been banned just for changing my group I was in blue allies and I changed to red EJE just like others do. The problem is when an administrator is playing and sees that I am a thousand times better and I am banned ... Should not put admin to badly educated children who do not know how to lose ... ROGER THAT Mac coffee Are admin's or admin's friends.

Every day there are fewer players in this BTF1942 for so many players banned ..

Last edited by Zoak (2017-02-16 18:52:31)

#3 2017-02-16 19:05:16

Mc Coffee
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 56.0

Hi Zoak,
you teamkilled several teammates on purpose; like shooting own teammember in tank 3 times with a bazooka just for fun. He did nothing to you, btw. Autokick for too many tks was faster than me so I banned you 1 day when you came back. Then you evaded your ban; which is not ok. You got banned again for day - but evaded again. Now you are banned much longer.

Hi Ragnar,
after several times telling you to stop discussing about Zoak's ban in your unfriendly way you got kicked.

best regards,
Mc Coffee

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 1

#4 2017-02-16 19:13:20

DirtyDiana
Old goat
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 56.0

Hi Zoak!
It was me you killed without any legitim reason.First you shoot 2 times when i was shooting at enemys far away,and you stood behind and shot me in the rear of my tank.If you could aim you could have taken me out with one shot,but you needed 3    ????????
Teamkilling on purpose is getting you kicked or banned sooner or later,i think u should evaluate your gamestyle a bit before you play on Simple servers again.

Best regards
DirtyDiana

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#5 2017-02-16 19:29:46

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Cyberfox 51.0

you are pretty lucky playing on SRS server ,if you play on Simple main server you will get a real harsh ban for evading and delib teamkilling

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#6 2017-02-16 19:35:08

ragnar_lodbrok
Player
Spain
Windows 7 Firefox 51.0

Mc Coffee wrote:

Hi Zoak,
you teamkilled several teammates on purpose; like shooting own teammember in tank 3 times with a bazooka just for fun. He did nothing to you, btw. Autokick for too many tks was faster than me so I banned you 1 day when you came back. Then you evaded your ban; which is not ok. You got banned again for day - but evaded again. Now you are banned much longer.

Hi Ragnar,
after several times telling you to stop discussing about Zoak's ban in your unfriendly way you got kicked.

best regards,
Mc Coffee

After speaking several times not, do not lie, alone I was asking all that lasts the ban and they threatened me with ban for asking,and said to me that he should keep silent about me Since in a dictatorship, not teneis that to lie, favouritisms especially with the red equipment

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#7 2017-02-16 19:38:12

Zoak
Player
Spain
Windows 7 Opera 43.0

You can avoid as many times as you want blockages and you can ban all the necessary times just as you can also send attacks of all is legitimate ... But you do much worse ... you are administrators and you pass to the other goupo you break the tanks carrying them To the water bonbardeis the bases and you win with traps but of course ... you are the administrators, I change of group because I if one of your groupo throwing tanks to the river and killing allies being the ally also after changing again to the red and Put in the chat smile smile) to laugh at us and one of them was Mr. ROGER THAT but of course .... is admin and he can do the demos not ... that's why I reserve the right to skip the Block when I want ...

I reserve the right to publish the way to skip the ban

Last edited by Zoak (2017-02-16 19:39:41)

#8 2017-02-16 19:39:08

ragnar_lodbrok
Player
Spain
Windows 7 Firefox 51.0

DirtyDiana wrote:

Hi Zoak!
It was me you killed without any legitim reason.First you shoot 2 times when i was shooting at enemys far away,and you stood behind and shot me in the rear of my tank.If you could aim you could have taken me out with one shot,but you needed 3    ????????
Teamkilling on purpose is getting you kicked or banned sooner or later,i think u should evaluate your gamestyle a bit before you play on Simple servers again.

Best regards
DirtyDiana

You also they kill without motive, they change of equipment and not haceis nothing, I and I dress people to do it to break the tanks and not the baneais, favouritism ehh

#9 2017-02-16 19:41:48

ragnar_lodbrok
Player
Spain
Windows 7 Firefox 51.0

ABAS wrote:

you are pretty lucky playing on SRS server ,if you play on Simple main server you will get a real harsh ban for evading and delib teamkilling

That there are favouritisms, and permitis that the people change of equipment to destroy our tanks They do not do ban

#10 2017-02-16 20:39:48

Nosferatu
Netherlands
Windows 7 Chrome 56.0

Looks to me like just another troll!

U have to be shitting me that u can't write proper english with all the tools that we have nowadays...

Simply ban the turd and don't let the normal players get involved, Simple as it is!

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 1

#11 2017-02-16 21:37:42

PanicModePete
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 56.0

Zoak wrote:

You can avoid as many times as you want blockages and you can ban all the necessary times just as you can also send attacks of all is legitimate ... But you do much worse ... you are administrators and you pass to the other goupo you break the tanks carrying them To the water bonbardeis the bases and you win with traps but of course ... you are the administrators, I change of group because I if one of your groupo throwing tanks to the river and killing allies being the ally also after changing again to the red and Put in the chat smile smile) to laugh at us and one of them was Mr. ROGER THAT but of course .... is admin and he can do the demos not ... that's why I reserve the right to skip the Block when I want ...

I read and re-read but I really can´t get what you trying to say here Zoak.
Only thing I understood was that Mr ROGER THAT was laughing, which of course is
totally inappropriate since this is a very serious game, and that you reserve the right to evade a ban...or block.
Kind regards,
PanicModeGoogletranslate

#12 2017-02-16 22:07:49

Zoak
Player
Spain
Windows 7 Opera 43.0

PanicModePete wrote:
Zoak wrote:

I read and re-read but I really can´t get what you trying to say here Zoak.
Only thing I understood was that Mr ROGER THAT was laughing, which of course is
totally inappropriate since this is a very serious game, and that you reserve the right to evade a ban...or block.
Kind regards,
PanicModeGoogletranslate

I mean that Mr. Mc Coffee and Mr. ROGER THAT bailed me out of being better than they ..

They say that I have changed groups from blue to red to destroy tanks .. If of course I have done it like everyone else like all the players..

Who did not change the group to see where the tanks are hiding and destroy them by putting mines ...

The problem is when an administrator plays dirty.The problem is when that administrator is in the red group and you kill a lot, it ends up banning you...

They should not let children be administrators because they ban everyone who wins them.

Why not leave the BTF1942 as it was before and remove that fire friend?

Simply put that you can not kill anyone in your group...

And let me tell you that this game is nothing serious. An administrator should not play as a player and should watch for the game to develop perfectly. I was administrator of metin2.es for 3 years and never use a character to play.

It is necessary to understand that to kill some player of your group is normal because you can cross in your way taking a tank or when shooting from afar with the tank you can put someone of your group in the control point and to kill it is normal. But that's why it's not okay for you to be banned.

For that policy of banning many players left this game and every day there are fewer players.

When you close the server for not having players you will see those administrators as they cry ...

Last edited by Zoak (2017-02-16 22:17:42)

#13 2017-02-16 23:16:08

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Linux Firefox 45.0

Zoak, puedes escribir en español, yo traduciré.

#14 2017-02-16 23:19:37

DirtyDiana
Old goat
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 56.0

Hello Zoak!

It was a long time ago i heard so much bullshit from someone.
Since i was the one you killed,i have the fact and stated that in my previous answer.
Keeping on with your pathetic argument wont help your case.
The fact is you killed me with RPG, 3 shots in my tank.First you shoot 2 shots
and when i try to drive away you suddenly got better aiming and put the third in
my tank. Normally only 1 shot is enough,so you are very skilled smile smile smile
So just stop arguing and move on,don´t think you get any positive response for whining here.
Simple RtR+ SW are  a popular server since we try to keep it free from players like you
who are destroying the game for others with your unfriendly and unrespectful behaviour.
So be a man and just apologize for your bad behaviour,,

Regards
DirtyDiana

Last edited by DirtyDiana (2017-02-16 23:22:19)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#15 2017-02-17 00:46:14

Zoak
Player
Spain
Windows 7 Opera 43.0

DirtyDiana wrote:

Hello Zoak!

It was a long time ago i heard so much bullshit from someone.
Since i was the one you killed,i have the fact and stated that in my previous answer.
Keeping on with your pathetic argument wont help your case.
The fact is you killed me with RPG, 3 shots in my tank.First you shoot 2 shots
and when i try to drive away you suddenly got better aiming and put the third in
my tank. Normally only 1 shot is enough,so you are very skilled smile smile smile
So just stop arguing and move on,don´t think you get any positive response for whining here.
Simple RtR+ SW are  a popular server since we try to keep it free from players like you
who are destroying the game for others with your unfriendly and unrespectful behaviour.
So be a man and just apologize for your bad behaviour,,

Regards
DirtyDiana

I have not had a bad behavior I have done the same as you do ..
Give an example and will not do the players. And if you want to keep this RtR + SW clean of players playing partner the first ones that you must play clean you are the administrators. I'm not going to apologize and I do not care to follow banned I can jump in blocking when I want .. But I do not want to play with cheating and dirty people like you .. Just look at the players you have already seen the GREAT Public that has smile

Muchas gracias por ofrecerte traducir pero no hace falta traducir para decirles a estos perdedores que cuando tengo el 100% de acierto y gano los mapas yo solo eso a ellos les molesta y no permiten que eso pase... Si reconosco que me pase a otro grupo pero ellos lo hacen cada 5 minutos. Si reconosco que rompi el tanque pero tambien ellos cojen se pasan a mi grupo y cojen un jeep y se chocan contra mi tanque cuando los estos machacando.

Juego en el USA y juego en el FR y juego limpio... Ellos llevan a la gente a jugar sucio porque ellos lo hacen..

Ser administrador no da derecho a jugar sucio.. Y tampoco ser expulsado por ser mejor que ellos jugando. Cuando se cabrean me expulsan solo por ser mejor que ellos.

Puedo salterme el bloqueo no es dificil y puedo publicar como hacerlo para aquellos que son bloqueados injustamente sigan jugando, pero no lo voy hacer porque cuando vean que sigo matandolos y ganando los mapas me volveran a banear. SON MUY MALOS JUGANDO.

#16 2017-02-17 00:50:34

Zoak
Player
Spain
Windows 7 Opera 43.0

No molestaros en quitar el ban no seguire jugando con perdedores sucios. recomiendo metin2 es mas satisfactorio.

#17 2017-02-17 01:01:30

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 56.0

I dont abla your language but I am sure you think you are right and your not!!!  Evading ban should be a perm ban!!! Is that Merlin or S.. ????

#18 2017-02-17 04:15:06

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Dakota wrote:

I dont abla your language but I am sure you think you are right and your not!!!  Evading ban should be a perm ban!!! Is that Merlin or S.. ????

I don't evade bans, watch what you say without basis

#19 2017-02-17 06:08:18

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 44.0

Zatoichi wrote:
Dakota wrote:

I don't evade bans you ..., watch what you say without basis you ...

Mind your language young man

#20 2017-02-17 06:17:43

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 51.0

Nosferatu wrote:

U have to be shitting me that u can't write proper english with all the tools that we have nowadays...

I have never seen something that can really translate into "proper" English without mistakes.

#21 2017-02-17 07:20:18

Mc Coffee
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 56.0

Hi all,
no one of the admins even spoke a single word to Zoak before this happened. And no one was laughing about someone else....
But telling that you are skilled is, between all the bs you write here, at least 1 good joke big_smile
regards,
Mc Coffee

#22 2017-02-17 11:09:07

ROGER THAT
Portugal
Windows 10 Firefox 51.0

Hi Ragnar aka Steve,

I must say you have a bit of bad temper, you had spend all week offending other players, just because they used tanks or were sniping from a spot (camping) as you said.
I will not write here what words you used to offending, you offended in Spanish and I asked you several times to stop it, regarding the possibility of others players knowing Spanish aswell.

As for Zoak behavior, nothing more to add. Shame on him!

RtR/SW server and the others Simple servers don't allow behavior like Zoak and you did.

Other thing I really don't understand, is why you keep posting MR. ROGER THAT did this and that,
when I didn't.

And finally you and Zoak are writing pure nonsense and lies.

Cheers,
Paulo

#23 2017-02-17 12:33:18

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Can anyone explain what this thread is about, cant make head nor tail of it big_smile

#24 2017-02-17 13:30:14

Zoak
Player
Spain
Windows 7 Opera 43.0

ROGER THAT wrote:

Hi Ragnar aka Steve,

I must say you have a bit of bad temper, you had spend all week offending other players, just because they used tanks or were sniping from a spot (camping) as you said.
I will not write here what words you used to offending, you offended in Spanish and I asked you several times to stop it, regarding the possibility of others players knowing Spanish aswell.

As for Zoak behavior, nothing more to add. Shame on him!

RtR/SW server and the others Simple servers don't allow behavior like Zoak and you did.

Other thing I really don't understand, is why you keep posting MR. ROGER THAT did this and that,
when I didn't.

And finally you and Zoak are writing pure nonsense and lies.

Cheers,
Paulo

This is the last time that I will respond to your lies and your racism since it is very well that you do it because we are Spanish. And as everyone knows Portugal and Spain do not have good friendship.

I have explained many times in this thread because my behavior was not correct.

ROGER THAT you are the first one who has done it and no one has banned you.

And do not lie that I myself have seen how you joined the blue team destroyed tanks and returns to join the red team.

You give bad example to the players and very bad image of the server.

Today I am banned in the 3 new maps and in BF1942 [FRA] without reasons ...

I'm banned in the RtR + SW but I'll tell you one thing ... I do not care and I totally sweat it since this server shit only has 50 players max since the others are bots.

I can jump the block when I want but as I have explained in each map I am top 1 and you would detect me.

Keep playing the battlefield 1 there do not banean silly kids bad losers ..

Here I leave my mail for all those who want to skip the blockade how to avoid it.

Mr ROGER THAT, I am 32 years old and I had a metin2 server for 5 years of my own. I have made my own web pages to manage and create databases I am an expert in html, php, java, scripts etc. I am computer programmer with very well all this world of servers. I have 3 dedicated servers in OVH and 2 VPS in Kemsufi where you have that server hosted. I've been running servers since I was 18 and you're not going to give me any lessons at all. Do not be a child and grow that you are killing the server banning people.

80% of bots 20% players ...
Team simple bad page and bad forum ... you are badly educated children

I do not answer but I leave my email  [email protected]

I say goodbye to all of you wishing you a short time with BF1942.

Pd:  I apologize for not knowing English and I use the translator of google that often changes the sense of the words I recommend to translate line by line in google

Last edited by Zoak (2017-02-17 13:31:55)

#25 2017-02-17 17:11:20

Maasika
Finland
Windows 10 Chrome 56.0

Funny how a computer master, former server owner and excellent gamer ( QUOTE: "  I am a thousand times better and I am banned " ) cant handle friendly fire being on? roll

edit:typo

Last edited by Maasika (2017-02-17 19:49:56)

#26 2017-02-17 18:48:02

PanicModePete
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 56.0

Maybe because it´s Friday and there is a beer waiting but I say let´s lift Zoaks ban.
After all there´s a lot of people here getting second chances. Even a third and a 18´th.
We all know when there is a real intentional game wrecker online and I think this is a case
of Rioja rage and misunderstanding about the rules and consequences of breaking those.
Have a great week end!
PanicModePardon

Board footer