BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 51.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

Oscar Goldman wrote:
janet reno (TX) wrote:

His own clan kicked him out.

It's this kind of disinformation that makes me post. "Where is the video? Where is the proof?" Does that sound familiar?

janet reno (TX) wrote:

You sound like a politician, “I was an admin before I was an admin”. You need to get your facts straight.

I like how you can't even get my quote right.  FOX NEWS!

You claimed I was an admin before I was in fact an admin.  Your time line (and hence facts) were incorrect. I corrected your statement. 

Enjoy the campaign.

Not to pick on you oscar but when pit banned me after only the one game were i did well against him, i asked him where is the proof and all i got was "I have my ways." it seems when players do well against pit the ban comes out, just an observation.  I remember in the past had a conversation with Pit, he stated"i know you don't cheat" You do what you can to better yourself and you stick with it" basically that even though I get owned by Twigs, Oscar, other well inf players I do what i can to learn to keep at it.

Last edited by BoS (2017-02-01 09:53:32)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#32 2017-02-01 10:36:37

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 51.0

twigs wrote:

My favorite part about this topic is the title "BREAKING NEWS" tongue

SpecialReport.jpg

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#33 2017-02-01 17:56:57

razor
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 54.0

Oscar Goldman wrote:
janet reno (TX) wrote:

Oscar,

I guess you conveniently forget Icebags confessed to hacking while you stood by, which made you his accomplice. You said, ”there are other things in life besides battlefield 1942”, if I was you I would stick to that.

I suggest that you look into it.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Razor,

You are absolutely right even Oscar who supports cheating was made an admin by PitViper.

So by Oscar’s own admission Tookie is correct in that he witnessed Icebags hacking with a server admin in attendance, ”One correction, this took place before I was admin”. I had no authority. He did not bother to refute Tookie’s allegations at the same time confirming Tookie’s account of the incident.

I heard someone saw they were gonna cheat on the Internet. That is not proof.

I didn't take you seriously either when I heard you crying like a baby on Team Speak that I wasnt listening to you about people coming over the border are part of a imminent terrorist attack either.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Oscar is light on facts, just saying it don’t make it so.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

He  moved the Simple USA server to Social Retards (SR), summarily fired (BB)Dink and Tookie Goodnite from the admin staff and unbanned the hackers and cheaters; the most notorious, Icebag$ has been made an admin.

To my knowledge, IceBags is not now, nor has ever been an admin.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

...just saying it don’t make it so.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

janet reno (TX) wrote:

janet reno (TX) wrote:

He promoted Oscar to admin after he was a witness to the ”Icebags incident” and failed to report it.

He is harboring a corrupt admin who supported Icebags cheating, we still want to know who the admin was that enabled the ”Icebags incident”.

Failed to report it?

I didn't read that in my contract.

I don't feed into the rumor mill.  I did not witness any hacking.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

He is harboring a corrupt admin who supported Icebags cheating, we still want to know who the admin was that enabled the ”Icebags incident”.

I didn't read that in my contract either.  If that other admin wants to speak up, they may. However, given the mentality of this thread, I understand their silence.

razor wrote:

SO now that you are oh-so up to answer questions, where you say you understood the community better, tell me Oscar, and don't answer my question with a stupid question I want a straight up answer.

Please tell me what do you understand now looking back at my topic on how your master Pitviper acted as an admin? He would not even post in the topic, Was that not corrupt and admin abuse?  answer me that.

ALSO, I want to see your opinion about him abusing him admin A SECOND TIME, THE VERY NIGHT I WAS BANNED. Let me refresh your memory on what I am talking about.

I remember on team speak being very distracted by you two and I don't remember what was said. You guys left channel a few times too, maybe?

This is not my fight. I am not accountable for others. If I kick or ban you, call me out, and I will be personally accountable. Too bad if you want more from me.

I never joined Simple USA Teamsspeak ever? You didn't even answer my question, whatever.

#34 2017-02-01 20:03:13

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Firefox 51.0

Razor,

Oscar admitted I was on teamspeak. That’s right, I was there and I know what happened:

Oscar Goldman wrote:

I remember on team speak being very distracted by you two and I don't remember what was said. You guys left channel a few times too, maybe?

This is not my fight. I am not accountable for others. If I kick or ban you, call me out, and I will be personally accountable. Too bad if you want more from me.

Oscar is a spineless coward he can't answer any questions unless his master PitViper provides him one. Look at BOS, PitViper banned him for the same reason he banned you, Twigz, Jazzy, BOS and others without proof. Pit was getting his ass kicked by a better player so he banned him. No evidence provided just PitViper's word.

The problem is Pit has lied so many times he has no credibility and his word means nothing. Fortunately for us his pack of lies are easy to spot. Here are the facts:

Pit lied about server admins to whoopz.
Pit appoints admin cheaters like Edge.
Pit removes permanent bans like Icebags.
Pit censors Game Tracker server posts to hide his cheater friendly server.
Pit retaliates against players by removing admin rights as in the case of Oman.
Pit is such a low-life he was kicked out of the social rejects clan.
Pit bans players without proof.
Pit appoints incompetent boobs like Oscar to admin.

So far PitViper has been unable to refute any of the above mentioned facts. The list of PitViper’s depravity will continue to grow. Here are some unanswered questions for Pit:

Where is the proof BOS was cheating?
Who was the admin who enabled Icebags cheating? (pending)
Why did the social rejects banish you and your minions from their clan forums?
How many other cheaters beside Icebags did Pit unban to pad his server number?
How long was Icebags an admin before Pit banned him?
When will Pit stop requiring homosexual favors to become an admin?

PitViper is moral coward he resorts to sending idiots like Oscar to this forum in an attempt to defend his corruption. Funny thing Oscar is such a moron, "I remember on team speak being very distracted by you two". Oscar placed me at the famous "Icebags Incident". So Oscar are you going to salvage any credibility you may have left by naming the admin who enabled Icebags cheating?

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2017-02-01 20:12:17)

#35 2017-02-01 21:32:41

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 55.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Look at BOS, PitViper banned him for the same reason he banned you, Twigz, Jazzy, BOS and others without proof. Pit was getting his ass kicked by a better player so he banned him. No evidence provided just PitViper's word.

Pit wasn't the one who banned Jazzy or I, and he's usually the one to unban me each and every time one of his boys mistakenly bans my fake nick. Both times I've been banned was by Flick I believe, and it was partly my fault since I was fake-nicking. Jazzy was also banned by Flick a long time ago, back when Tuia still owned the server and PitViper didn't have full control. Not saying Pit doesn't have a problem with people who are good at this game.. lots do, but he never banned me for solely being good.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#36 2017-02-01 23:31:43

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Twigz,

Interesting you bring up FlickoftheSwitch. Thanks for reminding me he does have a tendency for questionable judgement like ban people without proof among other things. Trojan banned BOS without any proof but he has learned from his master PitViper like Flick, no proof needed.

So Pit allows admin’s to ban players without proof. Thanks Twigz for pointing that out.

FlickoftheSwitch wrote:

Really? I will have a talk with Oscar, and if it's true I WILL remove his Admin rights. I hate California too! Oscar has been kind of a trouble maker and I actually think him and Ice both Hack. I just may not be able to convince PitViper to make it last. I think him and Oscar are Kind of Buddy Buddy as well. Anyway say hi to Janet Reno for me, I gotta run, gonna go !setnext on the server.

FotS

Oscar,

Your buddy Flick was quick to throw you under the bus after Icebags confessed to cheating while you were present.

#37 2017-02-02 01:03:48

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

This is far more interesting to read than this drivel from drunkard tranny.

http://usa-bf1942.proboards.com

#38 2017-02-02 01:35:07

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Oh look, The lying, cheating scumbag came out of hiding.  To do what, advertise his cheesy forum he made back in September before he highjacked the Simple USA server. He had to go to this crappy forum because he is so despicable his own clan Social Rejects kicked him out.

#39 2017-02-02 04:58:33

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

PitViper,

You scumbag, here you are still censor forums. Here is more proof you are a corrupt, lying, immoral degenerate. 

http://imgur.com/a/Ny5jf

Fact is you are a charlatan. Once a lying cheating scumbag always a lying cheating scumbag. Congradulation you proved me right again.

#40 2017-02-02 07:29:52

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 14.14393

PitViper wrote:

This is far more interesting to read than this drivel from drunkard tranny.

http://usa-bf1942.proboards.com

Awww bless the likkle snake has made a forum page using "My First Forum"

I guess no one at the Escape does CSS or PHP then cus that looks like shit, finish it before you advertise it big_smile

#41 2017-02-02 14:50:27

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 51.0

PitViper wrote:

Mostly true...but people who are good at this game do not need to cheat, adjust textures and the sort, messing around with their .con files since punkbuster is kaput seems to be a thing with mostly EU players.  Others can't play without their macro's and scripts...news at 11.   

The amount of misinformation is at comedy levels otherwise twigs.  I love it.

Coming from a player that can't turn on Pure on his server known that it will catch good share of individuals that modified their files, you seem to have knowledge of alot Mister Viper game .con files, especially when you accident banned me while you were doing something with server files during a game you informed me how to change your CD hash key, which i have no knowledge of, but simple CSS and PHP script files for website isn't hard to do.

In past references you and your fellow admins make comments that there are always proof of an individual "cheating" or "hacking" I thought once that Twigs was but kept on him and learn little here and there on his game style and i was slowly learning how to do better which i may state "you " even made that comment in teamspeak before.  I can't beat Twigs straight up or you for the fact but I learn how to "sneak" around better.   Trojan's love for me (joking) is that he's non ability to grasp to knowledge I know flying, I know little shit about inf but I know flying, Draco, few others from the Euro side that are the best pilots in Euro division, knows I know flying, LL22 knows i know flying.  IDK if he remember players from the days of glory 42 TWL, bodycount, Joker, Guanto, Wishmaster, Dr_Death, Sent and Goldeneye.  My name back then I won't even mention but its not worth it anyhow.  Those individual would make Trojan's head spin

When that server was Simple I got alot of accusing by Tookie, flick even Janet, i was given 2nd chance and started to post videos of my game time which majority of you as Simple admins acknowledge that i'm not the cheater you thought i was, still had the same score nothing more then less.  I'm not sure what Trojan's issues are but way he sounds, he must be a young individual, the way you post and rant.  You do remind me of a individual from Team Disciples that did eventually take control of that clan from the original leader, its either his way or no way. 

Happy game playing -

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#42 2017-02-02 19:18:04

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

PitViper wrote:

When I caught Bos and Edge cheating for example, they both got lazy and exposed themselves.  I went ahead and got edge recorded on video for posterity because he was an admin.  Bos I did not care about doing that...I was just disappointed....and still am in him.

Btw.. It's good you come and play with an alias and new credentials Bos.  As long as you "hide" and play like a reg you should get away with it for a while...we keep the eye for the both of you so I wish you luck on your Great Escape.

'regards

Hello BOS,

ShitWiper is encouraging you to evade your ban, ” It's good you come and play with an alias and new credentials Bos”. What is this crap, Pit admits he banned you without proof and now he wants you to evade your ban.  This is a classic example of Pit’s corruption.

PitViper wrote:

Btw.. It's good you come and play with an alias and new credentials Bos.  As long as you "hide" and play like a reg you should get away with it for a while...we keep the eye for the both of you so I wish you luck on your Great Escape.

'regards

According to Pit Edge has already evaded his ban, ” we keep the eye for the both of you”. Here again is smoking gun proof of PitViper’s corruption.

Board footer