#31 2017-01-25 14:22:09

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Re: trolls

Go fuq yourself scumbag, for one, you must think the rothchilds run the worlds money, which they don't, myth one, myth two, Jews are a global conspiracy, or that Israel is evil and behind it, these kinds of thoughts are only for lowest mindset of non critical thinkers, such theories are always generated by butt hurt, uninformed supremacist windbags of hot air, just like you, because as I said, much like your catholcism backwardness values, it is a way of life that does not actually allow you to think for yourself, people here, including you, are wrong, as I said, you need that bias as an excuse, you are full of hate for Jews, atheism, any progressivism recognizing gays and trans as human being entitled to the same rights you are,
you really think there's any moral merit to you? you think me chatting is what this is?
dumbass, wake up, you weren't at this effort before, and more importantly, when I play and nothing is taking place, you teamkill me or anyone else as you please for its own sake, in any outcome, I am never ever, ever going to submit to your insane idea of justice, because that's insane as in its devoid of any actual direction of morality that makes sense or works out, so again, fuq you, I don't owe you or anyone else anything, you don't like that I can play better, kid,
that's your real original reason, things like that, now go get ip banned for life
also any who read this, don't give flying fuq who you are, you think like anything about that like small minded simone loser here, about tinfoil hat conspiracies for delusional shut ins, about alleging "imperialism of the us"
you can f right off too can't you?
"petty country"? bitch please, this place called Canada practically fuqing carries the front lines of fights for freedom since ww1, known for the ability to change the battlefield lines and outcomes despite minimal presence, its a pattern we're very proud of, research it sometime, meanwhile, yeah Ital, last thing you did that real impact globally, was quit ww2 and getting off of the wrong side of history, whop a whoopidy fuqin doo

Last edited by Zatoichi (2017-01-25 14:43:47)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#32 2017-01-25 14:39:23

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

i just got facepalmed myself to bruises and then puked, thank you Merlin, you have to compile all these in a book

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#33 2017-01-25 14:41:41

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#34 2017-01-25 14:47:54

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Android Chrome 44.0

You are definitely  retarded.
Why do you bring up jews and arab in every damn topic?

#35 2017-01-25 14:52:24

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Well ihadn't mentioned islam here as this is regarding the backwardness of catholic and lutheran jew hate, his little "rothchild" comment is meant to be exactly along those lines, c'mon man, you're palestinian and telling me you're not familiar with such hogwash propaganda? its like the places bread and butter, so no, I don't go off on my own for that, there's a context, easily read, also there is a conflict between jews and arabs, but that has to do with the mainstay of arabs following the so-called religion of peace that seems to have nothing at all to do with peace, so its a matter of culture, religion, not race, whatever race angles are made about it is simply a side effect of this

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#36 2017-01-25 16:53:01

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

Wow lol Simone - u n ya nice buddies are the big fighters for justice here meanwhile huh - wow, thats an amazing turn from gamekilling trolls who feel a sick pleasure in bullying to ingame-heros, u prolly expect to get a medal of honor for this.. 
Well, Merlins suckin excessive chat is ofc annyoing, theres noone left meanwhile who isnt fed up with that, on the other hand most of his reports of dis-players are true, i just wish he wouldnt report each single fart what was made in his direction..
And Merlin, perhaps its also annyoing for other players to see u breaking the line @ fighter-spawns again n again, doesnt matter how many players have been waiting for how long, each single plane whats spawning is ofc exclusively for UUU eh, just think about it - although u r not the only 1, there are more "super-important" players who dont respect something like an order but are always automatically the next in line, i even saw admins doing this, but well ok, thats another story..
For sure its annyoing to be targeted like this by some sickos Merlin, but ye u could just change ur name occassionally n u could at least stop ur excessive chat, although its unlikely they perhaps leave u alone, anyway worth a try to see what happens..
Dats it for me in this kindergarten-crap-matter, get-well-soon all ya involved, im out - peace

#37 2017-01-26 15:14:44

-=LoZ=- Sunneke
Netherlands
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 55.0

Zatoichi wrote:

goddamned wop greasy over reproducing, sexist, women controlling catho-douchebags, paying out your asses to a church that helps itself to boy sex, prostitute orgies and more, meanwhile condemning sex before marriage and religiously being against birth control, which is incredibly and unfairly controlling of women and their bodies,
how fuqing dare a twat like you speak to me of justice, when was the last time Italy did anything in contribution to global welfare, oh right, when it realized it shouldn't be friends with the nazis. *clap clap*
yeah great sense of justice you have there nut jobs

This is so unreadable to me. Please Merling, why dont you get it? Just play in our beloved server, have fun and kick ass. You must be one of the best pilots there is in the game. If you get teamkilled or whatever, just say so and we'll look after... most of the time there are plenty admins online. But you alway's need to use and ridicilous amount of bad language, admins (as i can speak for myself) dont want to help you anymore because of this.

------------
as peviously mentioned is vote for a perm ban on server and forum if you dont adapt your behaviour to ours. I have had waaay more chances then any other banned person i have ever known.

Last edited by -=LoZ=- Sunneke (2017-01-26 15:21:49)

#38 2017-01-26 15:40:22

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

Species 5618: subject Zatoichi assimilation failed, critical error 401

89ed016ff272db8f2d63a44b852ef888.jpg

#39 2017-01-26 17:08:29

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

bud wrote:

Species 5618: subject Zatoichi assimilation failed, critical error 401

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 … 2ef888.jpg

Hey, Starfleet ppl can be trans whatever with beardz and bewbz and therefore so can the borg
(they don't care if you look like a laughably creepy, gross titted hybrid, resistance is futile)

but I still never thought i'd literally see such a thing

#40 2017-01-26 22:32:44

Simone[IT]
Player
Italy
Windows 7 Opera 42.0

Important message for admin tuia and every other admin:

I have a proposal. I think it could be profitable for both me and you all.
I am willing to stop, forever, my "punitive expedition" (teamkills, teamwound, sfv, ramming, etc.) against Major Merlin, if my permanent ban will be lifted.

Please consider the great advantages linked to my offer, and let me know your opinion about it.
Kind regards,
Simone[IT]

Last edited by Simone[IT] (2017-01-26 22:33:43)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#41 2017-01-26 23:29:11

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Never, that's rule one with you small diked wankers, never give an inch, because you will take advantage of it, seek to your old habits, any fool knows that, do what I ask or else, yeah, those are the people you never say yes to
get lost loser, you and your little girlfriends are done

#42 2017-01-27 15:36:15

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

Simone[IT] wrote:

I am willing to stop, forever, my "punitive expedition" (teamkills, teamwound, sfv, ramming, etc.) against Major Merlin, if my permanent ban will be lifted.

Please consider the great advantages linked to my offer, and let me know your opinion about it.
Kind regards,
Simone[IT]

ok im acquainted with influential people, 50$ and your problem is settled, take your time for consideration, but keep im mind that the price will rise with the time, son

Last edited by joint (2017-01-27 15:36:42)

#43 2017-01-27 16:38:01

Simone[IT]
Player
Italy
Windows 7 Opera 42.0

joint wrote:

ok im acquainted with influential people, 50$ and your problem is settled, take your time for consideration, but keep im mind that the price will rise with the time, son

Nonono. Things seem to be not so clear to you, joint, my friend.

I'm not going to pay anything to anyone. Conversely, MM should pay me this amount of money to get freed by me.*

However, I would prefer to fix this situation with the proposal I've made on post #40.
Please @tuia and other admins, take in consideration my offer. You could always ban me again if I won't respect our agreement. Imagine a server where Merlin's spam decreased of a 50%...you can obtain it, accepting my proposal.

*Every payment received will be donated to charity organizations**

**These organizations must fulfill these requirements: no canadian, no jew, no pro-omosexuals, no pro-abortion, no left-oriented.

Last edited by Simone[IT] (2017-01-27 16:38:31)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#44 2017-01-27 16:48:34

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Unknown Opera 12.16

Simone[IT] wrote:

Kind regards,
Simone[IT]

Per te questo e altro.

#45 2017-01-27 17:09:03

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 51.0

Simone[IT] wrote:

Kind regards,
Simone[IT]

Why do you troll him in the first place? Just curious.

Last edited by Sunshine (2017-01-27 17:09:17)

#46 2017-01-27 17:46:44

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

@Simon-o-loser , do you really think that's going to work? first its that I am ok with and for Jews, atheism, against tinfoil hat conspiracy swallowing dingbats, unthinking morons like you, then its that you want money, and the amount kept changing, demanding yet willing to beg, nag, negotiate, seems you're either actually desperate for money, or just so shrewd you're hoping ill actually pay, in that case its not about the money, its that it would be from me, then its nutella is acceptable as payment, so which is it? your personal gain? what? be charitable with that? what were you gonna do if paid in hazelnut chocolate spread?, how can you be charitable and share that? you what? go down to a local orphans home, (place is catholic, i'm sure you can find em) and slather your micro peen with it offering free choc pops to the kiddies?
first it was for money, then that, then about me, then about allowing you back into the sever,
the whole time, promising - "or else"
you are so glass thin in character, you're that easy to see through, you are so insubstantial, you're like a meringue
no, you are clutching at straws, it shows, you're willing to do backflips and jump through hoops to get what you want, meanwhile your target has done exactly fuq all to avoid any of this or change it, because its not up to me is it?
that's your call, rather, its up to me to hold out as long as it takes, until you've shat yourself to the point of seeing reason or at least getting bored and quitting

Last edited by Zatoichi (2017-01-27 17:48:42)

#47 2017-01-28 03:17:46

Jim2102
Player
United States
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 56.0

lol Zatoichi aka Maj. Merlin, I don't know why your still trying your hardest to have the last word for everyone, when you can just pay the $ and play again, just a thought to help you out I guess tongue

#48 2017-01-28 03:55:43

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Jim2102 wrote:

lol Zatoichi aka Maj. Merlin, I don't know why your still trying your hardest to have the last word for everyone, when you can just pay the $ and play again, just a thought to help you out I guess tongue

Sorry but you clearly have no idea what to do in this situation, which is, you never pay, never yield, giving in once demonstrates they can do more, ask for more, and it may work again, like with islam and taking non muslim hostages from wealthy countries, been at it for centuries, the ones who paid, kept having it done to them, the ones that didn't pay, like the late 18th century US, refused, and resisted with force, firm policy, and won, without paying and no more taking of hostages from their ships, its a very simple concept

#49 2017-01-28 12:01:56

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

Simone[IT] wrote:
joint wrote:

Nonono. Things seem to be not so clear to you, joint, my friend.

I'm not going to pay anything to anyone. Conversely, MM should pay me this amount of money to get freed by me.*

However, I would prefer to fix this situation with the proposal I've made on post #40.
Please @tuia and other admins, take in consideration my offer. You could always ban me again if I won't respect our agreement. Imagine a server where Merlin's spam decreased of a 50%...you can obtain it, accepting my proposal.

*Every payment received will be donated to charity organizations**

**These organizations must fulfill these requirements: no canadian, no jew, no pro-omosexuals, no pro-abortion, no left-oriented.

lol dont be silly of course youll pay, only matter is time, but dont worry, this 60$ will be enrolled to a prize found for some tourney, in which you could even take a part and have your chance to get your money back wink

Zatoichi wrote:

like with islam and taking non muslim hostages from wealthy countries

ahahah make a new topic dude, were talkin about financing here wtf is wrong with you

#50 2017-01-28 13:20:17

Simone[IT]
Player
Italy
Windows 7 Opera 42.0

Sunshine wrote:

I could simply answer with: Merlin is the perfect target for a troll. He is irascible, inflexible, whiner, swearer, annoying with his political view, and so on...

Probably, many of you, have understood that I act a part, when trolling Merlin. For example, I've nothing against Jews. Rather, I have more confidence with Jew than muslim people, even if I surely don't "hate" the latter. In short, I'm more open-minded than I seem.

Also my money requests had the only aim to increase Merlin's frustration...I'm not an extortionist.

Why I'm "confessing" all these things? Well, I've noticed that Merlin is slowly learning to not feed me that much, so my recital has become unnecessary...

Am I going to stop trolling him forever? As I said before, it depends partly by Merlin's behaviour, but partly by me.

One thing is sure: I'm ready to stop immediately my trolling action if you give me the freedom, lifting my permanent ban! Let me know at least an answer!

p.s. I must wait 18 hours between a post and a new one, due to limitations decided by the admin. So I can't answer faster in this thread.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#51 2017-01-29 00:58:03

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Simone[IT] wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

I could simply answer with: Merlin is the perfect target for a troll. He is irascible, inflexible, whiner, swearer, annoying with his political view, and so on...

Probably, many of you, have understood that I act a part, when trolling Merlin. For example, I've nothing against Jews. Rather, I have more confidence with Jew than muslim people, even if I surely don't "hate" the latter. In short, I'm more open-minded than I seem.

Also my money requests had the only aim to increase Merlin's frustration...I'm not an extortionist.

Why I'm "confessing" all these things? Well, I've noticed that Merlin is slowly learning to not feed me that much, so my recital has become unnecessary...

Am I going to stop trolling him forever? As I said before, it depends partly by Merlin's behaviour, but partly by me.

One thing is sure: I'm ready to stop immediately my trolling action if you give me the freedom, lifting my permanent ban! Let me know at least an answer!

p.s. I must wait 18 hours between a post and a new one, due to limitations decided by the admin. So I can't answer faster in this thread.

You'll get no such thing, you deserve nothing but disdain, all of this post you made are flat out lies
you lie out of convenience where it suits you, that is your nature, and you've always stunk of it,
jack shit depends on me, its all you
you're fuqed in the skull you trashbin of a whorehouse

Board footer