#61 2016-12-21 02:28:18

FlickoftheSwitch
United States
Website
Windows 7 Waterfox 50.0

Re: WARNING: Simple/ Social Rejects (SR) USA harbors cheaters

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Zit picker,

Not only do you allow you cheating buddy, Gasbags play on social retards he is an admin too. Only a moron would unban a reprobate as oily as licefags a known cheater and make him an admin.

Here it is your cheatboy icefags banned Twigz, read it on your crappy forum.

http://www.srejects.com/topic/2802-amp-grind/

Pit hyper, making a cheater an admin demonstrates your lack of both integrity and veracity. We can add this to the facts of you corrupt server practices. 

WARNING PLAY AT CHEATER SERVER SOCIAL REJECTS AT YOUR OWN RISK

Hi Janet,

Just wanted to let you know, I was the admin who both banned twigs and removed his ban in this particular incident. I see twigz playing on our server occasionally, but didn't take the time to check the particular name
AMP GRIND that he was using, thought it was a griever who was firing from inside the Axis base, several players were complaining and I acted hastily before I checked the list, was my mistake. My apologies twigz. Also, this is actually something that happened quite a while ago, 3-4 weeks I believe.  Anyway, hope you have a nice holiday.

Merry Christmas!
FotS

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#62 2016-12-21 09:45:11

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

PitViper wrote:

You are simply a disgruntled temp.  Worst mistake I've ever made, and I fixed that.  You will say and do anything to get attention...even kiss ass around here.

Truthful?? You are far from that...tell everyone already...YOU are really LoneWolf.  After you were canned...all the drama ended....drama queen.

Yes you are both exceedingly pathetic.

The real issue here is that I would not kiss your ass and that's why you had me removed and its that simple, do you really want me to start digging out all the shit you sent to me to prove this?
All the drama ended did it, so how come we are here discussing the drama from your server on top of this anyone can simply have a read of the drama at rejects.

Just for a second lets rationalise this when you are not posting here at Simple forums things tick along very nicely yet when you make a post all shit breaks loose, so who is the drama queen?

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#63 2016-12-21 22:51:04

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

I didn't have you removed...I removed you lock , stock and barrel.  Just becasue others do not post about you...don't think your shit does not stink fink. Yes...I believe you are really Lonewolf and have lied to everyone.  Sorry...but you have the drama queen market cornered Nancy boy.  I don't believe there is a crack you would not stick your nose in fink.  You are not qualified to determine real issues, being in charge of the latrine.

best regards

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#64 2016-12-21 22:54:36

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

????? LMAO !!!!

#65 2016-12-22 00:11:50

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 14.14393

Hahaha oh bring it on Pit now you show your true colours I must have hit a nerve when I said I would expose you by digging out all of that shit eh?  So let me get this straight you didn't have me removed you had me removed mmm yeah of course that makes total sense.
So now you think I am actually Lonewolf I wonder what he will have to say about that LMAO.

You really should try to control that temper Pit, it makes you look like an idiot when you simply spew abuse like a pubescent teenager.

Last edited by (BB)DinkW (2016-12-22 00:15:26)

#66 2016-12-22 01:50:31

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 49.0

I'm posting here only so the drunk who prefers a girl's name and other members of my fan club will have an opportunity to downvote this post.  I'm trying for minus "reputation" score below -100.  Please help out, losers.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#67 2016-12-22 09:09:20

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Android Chrome 52.0

That's straight out fink.  People like you do not bother me... There is nothing you can say or do that will last more than fart.  Believe it.

#68 2016-12-22 09:23:36

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 54.0

If only that were true but as we all already know this is something you have trouble with.
Jog on now Pit your fake fangs do not scare me but I will say this ........
You asked me once .........and again I quote .........................."6) Why do you think it's ok to be a disrespectful dick to the guy who made you a fucking admin?"

I will answer you by saying this.
People earn respect it should not be considered to be given freely just because you think you are worthy of it, you never earned my respect so don't be all hurt over it you were just not worthy.

#69 2016-12-22 09:48:26

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

It's true...you are a disrespectful dick that has been summarily dismissed. You were never worthy to be an admin and am glad moving forward,  you are not involved.  So are many others.   Dakota has more class than you ever will fink.

#70 2016-12-22 13:14:24

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

PitViper wrote:

It's true...you are a disrespectful dick that has been summarily dismissed. You were never worthy to be an admin and am glad moving forward,  you are not involved.  So are many others.   Dakota has more class than you ever will fink.

And why was it that Dakota quit your admin team?  Let me remind you .................... you treated him with zero respect and as a man of integrity Dakota was not prepared to take your crap either.
I am not disrespectful to people I have respect for it's just that you are not one of those people and quite frankly I do not give a stuff what you think of me your opinion matters little to me.

"Summarily dismissed" that really makes me laugh seriously who do you think you are my boss or something!? I do not answer to you and never have done and that was the problem, you really need to get a grip and get over yourself.

#71 2016-12-22 13:31:02

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Firefox 50.0

Hello Flick,

I’m glad to see you are man enough to admit making a mistake and correcting it. At first it appeared licebags was responding admin in that thread. Turned out ol’dirtfags can’t pass up a chance to run his mouth.

Twigz tore that retarded moron licebags a new asshole a foot wide and two feet deep. It was funny how bad Twigz punked that dribbling idiot. Licebags must of been pissed, afterwards the colossal mullet-head took to insulting Piper, a SR admin because she didn’t agree with him. Good old Twigz came back and slapped the fool around some more for being a dip-shit.

http://www.srejects.com/topic/2802-amp-grind/

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2016-12-22 13:33:55)

#72 2016-12-22 16:20:56

Omen
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 55.0

PitViper wrote:

Yes...I believe you are really Lonewolf and have lied to everyone. 
best regards

LOL    How could you Dink !!

#73 2016-12-22 18:51:22

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Shit wiper,

How does it feel to have the only accomplishment in your life be co-opting a 14 year old game server and turned it over to cheaters. An Army Private in charge of latrine detail has more leadership experience than you.

Congratulations, you have now proven yourself a liar on this forum. With your false statements to Whoopz we can add liar to the list of your character traits.

#74 2016-12-22 18:53:57

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

Omen wrote:
PitViper wrote:

Yes...I believe you are really Lonewolf and have lied to everyone. 
best regards

LOL    How could you Dink !!

Doh I have been found out big_smile

#75 2016-12-23 00:44:14

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Linux Firefox 45.0

Why not stop with all these nonsense cheating accusations? If icebags or twigs are cheating, bring some proofs. It is not hard to catch someone cheating.

#76 2016-12-23 01:00:56

coL.HT
gay 4 pay just today
United States
Windows 10 Firefox 50.0

tuia wrote:

Why not stop with all these nonsense cheating accusations? If icebags or twigz are cheating, bring some proofs. It is not hard to catch someone cheating.

so admitting to it is not proof? on these forums at that

#77 2016-12-23 01:35:43

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

LOL Would it really matter Tuia ?? wink  Whish you all a good holiday for christmas !!!

CYA in the field !!!

#78 2016-12-23 01:54:21

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

tuia wrote:

Why not stop with all these nonsense cheating accusations? If icebags or twigz are cheating, bring some proofs. It is not hard to catch someone cheating.

just sit back and enjoy the show smile

#79 2016-12-23 01:55:06

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

Dakota wrote:

LOL Would it really matter Tuia ?? wink  Whish you all a good holiday for christmas !!!

CYA in the field !!!

Same same!

#80 2016-12-23 08:30:32

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 55.0

tuia wrote:

You can find Icebags admitting to hacking against people better than him in this very forum. I think he's also clearly delusional as he seems to think he has fan club of his own:

icebags wrote:

This is actually true.  A couple years ago, right before gamespy took down the server list server, there was widespread cheating going on.  Being who I am, a highly skilled, highly intelligent player with a smart mouth who has always been hated by every punk in the game, often I am deliberately targeted in an effort to "get IceBag$" so the punk can feel some sort of power over me.  Back then, there were a few players who thought it would be cool to use hacks to target me.  Eventually I got tired of it and decided to fight fire with fire ...and that's exactly what I did ...and I didn't hide it either.

icebags wrote:
Whoopz wrote:

...Stil no evidence of anybody hacking other than your word, which doesn't make it true. That's just silly advertising hacks in the forum like that.

Although I have never played against you, there is little doubt that you too are a cheater.  Your little clan butt buddies, Twigs and Jazzy, are cheaters; you are defending them like there is no tomorrow; thus it is only natural to conclude that you also are a cheater - either that or a complete and utter retard.

"Where's the evidence?  Where's the evidence?  Where's the evidence?"  LOL  f*ck Off with your idiocy.  I'm done spending time on you, loser.

Now there should be zero doubt as to where I stand with you and your cheating loser little clan butt buddies.  "I'm in a clan" - what losers you trannies are.  It's like you're stuck at Age 15.  LOL

On the other hand I would like to see his evidence though.. Oh wait. Nvm.

Last edited by Whoopz (2016-12-23 08:31:51)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#81 2016-12-23 09:24:40

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

tuia wrote:

It's got nothing to do with that Tuia comon.  For example Janet,......well that's all that needs to be said there, self-explanatory.  Fink, leader of planet empty...his trolling and piling on is easy to see. Both of them have been excluded for quite a while and this is the best they can do, they have no other recourse. 

socialRejects is a force onto itself and players make the server.... not these two chumps. 

, they are all yours.

'regards

#82 2016-12-23 12:06:46

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

Oh Pit do you really think you can exclude me from rejects you really have lost touch with reality, you don't have the skill or the knowledge lol.  I choose not to play on rejects because of the double standards of the idiot that runs it but then again was I playing there the other day as LW mmmm now there's a thing.

"socialRejects is a force onto itself " LMFAO!!!!!!!!! the force is not strong with this one he is delusional Hhahahaha

#83 2016-12-23 16:02:00

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Licebags,

It was really entertaining reading your mindless dribbling in response to Twigz on the Social Retards server. You are a target rich environment for stupid commentary. Never to pass up a chance to make yourself look even stupider than you already are, you had your ass handed to you by Twigz on the retarded forums.

My question is how long did you practice your cheats before you became so proficient you can go out and teach hacking “weasels” a lesson? Three, four, five years?  Are we suppose to believe you are such a skilled cheater you didn’t need to practice your cheating before you took it on yourself to teach cheaters a lesson?

Haxfags you are a known cheater. You lost any shred of credibility you had left after my provoking your famous childish temper tantrum after Tookie banned you. Twigz busted you for the same thing, a ”full grown child throwing a tantrum”, while slapping you around at the retards forum.

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3301

That was a historic meltdown, you proven yourself to be a socially retarded moron. Then there is that famous thread where you admit to hacking. That has to be the stupidest thing I ever seen.

Dude, you are a joke.

#84 2016-12-23 16:20:35

Dr-Duke
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 50.0

Keep on guys, makes my day... yum yum... This is so exciting.. tongue

Bill-Hader-Tell-Me-More-Popcorn-Gif.gif

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#85 2016-12-23 17:25:58

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 55.0

icebags wrote:

This is actually true.  A couple years ago, right before gamespy took down the server list server, there was widespread cheating going on.  Being who I am, a highly skilled, highly intelligent player with a smart mouth who has always been hated by every punk in the game, often I am deliberately targeted in an effort to "get IceBag$" so the punk can feel some sort of power over me.  Back then, there were a few players who thought it would be cool to use hacks to target me.  Eventually I got tired of it and decided to fight fire with fire ...and that's exactly what I did ...and I didn't hide it either.

The only problem I have with this statement is the fact that you accused me of hacking, while I am totally not, so I wonder if these guys were actually hacking or just another good player you accused... maybe once you downloaded your cheats, you beat them to shit.. And I'm sure in your head it made sense. "AH SEE, THEY CAN'T BEAT ME WHEN I LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD AND OWN THEM WITH THEIR SAME HAXS LOL NUBS" only problem with that is, you had no PROOF they were cheating other than you said so.. so you may have unintentionally just cheated an innocent player. Try and justify it in your head, but you let your ego get the best of you, and instead of just doing what you should've done, recorded, reported, and banned the noobs; you not only stooped to their level, but then admitted it to everyone, as if expecting a high-five and a "get back out there champ" from your peers. Now I have to wonder every time you appear behind me, if you are using your "fire" to kill me or you just got lucky wink

Positive reputation 7   Negative reputation 0

#86 2016-12-23 17:56:23

Dr-Duke
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 50.0

janet, I did'nt made that post recently to take position to one or the other side. I tried to tell in a funny way that it's time to give up this crappy discussion. Remove yer like to my recent post if ye want to. What I wanted to say is that I'm a bit bored to read this accusations about SR... You can of course continue to bother PitViper, your choice, but as also tuia already said:

"Why not stop with all these nonsense cheating accusations? If icebags or twigz are cheating, bring some proofs."

And, even if cheating would be allowed on his server, it's his thing at all. Live with it, or let it be and choose another server to play on. And if anyone got removed some admin rights, well, then talk to him and don't blame him here on SiMPLE which has nothing to do with that.

'regards,
Duke

Last edited by Dr-Duke (2016-12-23 18:19:55)

#87 2016-12-23 18:25:57

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 14.14393

Hello Duke,

I thought your post was funny, if your bored with the discussion why have you read it? Tuia doesn't have any credibility. Licebags accuses Twigz repeatedly of hacking without proof all the time. In fact, Puffbags makes that accusation anytime he is getting owned like in the case of Twigz who has really pissed him off. Woopz explained to Tuia, dirtbags has confessed to cheating on Tuia's own forum.

Tuia is gullible, he let shit wiper co-opt the server, "for the good of the game", and turned it into a cheater's safe harbor. Tuia's naivety turned Simple USA it into a cesspool.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2016-12-23 18:35:42)

#88 2016-12-23 18:56:19

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Linux Firefox 45.0

My Lord Jesus Christ help me! smile Have you played there at all? I have, recently, and did not see any one cheating, it is a nice and quiet server.
Ok, icebags confessed he has cheated in the past, but what I wanted to say is if he is still cheating, bring some proofs and stop throwing accusations around. As much as I disapprove your attitude, icebags accusing twigs of cheating is a nonsense.

#89 2016-12-23 19:12:25

razor
Player
Estonia
Windows 8.1 Chrome 55.0

icebags wrote:

Being who I am, a highly skilled, highly intelligent player with a smart mouth who has always been hated by every punk in the game,

https://youtu.be/pWOQQTBCcTM?t=5m54s

#90 2016-12-23 19:34:00

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Funny one razor , i died laughing big_smile

Board footer