#1 2012-07-07 16:05:45

Trance Panther
Denmark

wild cockroaches on

Big Bad Panther here xD

I just had a hilarious Coral Sea last night with one of my secret admirers Damnnation.DK ))) Gotta love this kid had a hard-on on me since first sight. I dont know who he really is and why he wanted to bitchfight me out from nowhere. One thing for sure he was mad as fuk like a flaming fireball heeheh gave me good laughs though.
Long story short: This S.O.B might be a nickfaker who I met before with different nickname where he used to make hit & run insults and tks on me. I fear im not the only 1, dont get me started I suspect him for many things. As always to not get busted, he disconnects in hurry and make a new nickname like nothing happened. Yesterday with SiMPLE admins help he did not... good job..... There are at least 5 admins on server none of them kicks/bans him?  They must hold grudge towards me or something, not very professional or maybe blind? OK everyone likes a hoodfight back and then but come on he came only here for a specific purpose. Im 99% confident if it was a admin/or other player getting harassed like that, he will been long gone. I want to hear explanation why this problem wasnt handled before it escalated especially from Jazavac.CRO and I demand a permaban on this sad prick. A 1day ban dont help believe me LOL look at same tkers/basecampers xDDDD
Something needs to be done about GeenStijl.nl too. radio-chatspamming, insulting and now calling people for cheaters - thats a very serious accusation by a bitter person haahah. I respect the rules and want to play together with fair players. Many times I have seen rules being broken now I had enough: these people need to go....

Last edited by Trance Panther (2012-07-07 16:08:58)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2012-07-07 16:13:43

dary
Player
Website

Re: wild cockroaches on

Yesterday about evening the admins were not able to get use of the commands.  I think i as well wasnt online then or i didnt see.

#3 2012-07-07 16:24:16

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

Yesterday, BFServerManager crashed at night, because I've been patching it and I did some mistakes, though.
Those 2 players you referred we'll be taken care of. Thanks for reporting.

#4 2012-07-07 16:27:06

Jazavac
Player
Croatia

Well Trance as dary said, yesterday evening, and all night , admins were not able to get use any of the commands. There are lot of players who use bad words or trying to destroy game or fun to other players, i kick or ban him, but they can easyly change nickname and ofc i cant know about what player word is.

#5 2012-07-07 16:31:48

dary
Player
Website

There's one more guy we should take care of. His name is till the grey or something. Yesterday I got the the SBD and this dude was shooting down to 10% or something. I asked him why he would do this and if he wanted to get banned and he backtalk something like, "i got the might on the 2nd seat"... i know him as a flamer and insulter so I banned him for 1 day then. After writing the command he said something like "fag"... I wasn't mad on him, but I think he deserved it and we don't need such player on SiMPLE.

#6 2012-07-07 16:35:06

dary
Player
Website

Yesterday on Omaha i banned one guy cause he stole my tank... but it as well didnt work. big_smile It was stalker007 or something... i think it wasn't the first time. I'm glad that i'm able to ban or kick those nags.

#7 2012-07-07 18:13:48

sergfa
Germany

OOh, we banning players for stealing vehicles? *jesus*

#8 2012-07-07 19:29:52

dary
Player
Website

Sure, while you repair your tank a sneaky bastard steals it... *geeeez*

For stealing first time they got a kick... but if someone did something like this before, he´ll get a ban.

There are people getting 1 week ban for pixel...

#9 2012-07-07 21:30:50

Trance Panther
Denmark

yo yo - fast replies damn im late. Bon voyage to the lovebirds ))
Sorry comrades I did not know about disabled commands. I thought it was on...  my bad. Sometimes these lousy bastards find a leak and try all the best to disrupt gameplay nice its gonna stop. I have been in SiMPLE since long time lets say stone age xD I will try to stop complaning more important stuff happens.

@dary - Ty for info dary. I remember Tilli The Grey when I was playing under my old nick witch king and yes im still a LOTR fan xD, he needs to wash his mouth with soap heeheh the guy got kicked from many servers big attitude problem he has.
@tuia - Salute tuia you are doing awesome work on SiMPLE ty too. I only wish tk was disabled like the old days people go berserk with own team LOL, tk is very uncontrollable.
@Jazavac - Of course Jaza I understand. I only asked you personal because I remember u was there with other clan membs. And you and ur clan are one of the trustworthy people.

Few minutes ago I heard a very good music performance I share the link below. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPYGeELPpno/

#10 2012-07-07 23:36:54

Denny
Croatia

awesome

#11 2012-07-08 13:21:42

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine

its nice Trance Love, and i downloaded it smile

#12 2012-07-08 21:29:10

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

Soldier and vehicle friendly fire damage was lowered to 15%, now teamwounding or shooting friendly vehicles should be lower. Friendly fire splash damage is still at 100% (nades and expacks). We have discussed it in other topics in the Feedback section, you can follow it there.
Impressive performance from that street musician, he really masters the cello.

Board footer