#1 2016-11-07 20:35:17

[DGJ]ProPan
Player
Germany
Windows 8.1 Chrome 54.0

Paul Baumer

Also ich hab ja schon viel bei BF42 erlebt.aber das was auf euerm Server abgeht schlägt dem Fass den Boden aus.Wem gebt ihr da alles Rechte????.ich werde ohne Vorwarnung vom server verbannt,weil ich auf eine Flag schieße die neben der Base steht und von da auf alles schiesst was sich bewegt....Alte BF Regel....was aus der base oder daneben schiesst,da wird zurück geschossen.Dieser Paul Paumer ist ein Vollidiot und was anderes Fällt mir leider dazu nicht ein [ tut mir leid ] .er kann ja nochnicht auf dem server sagen ...warum ich gebannt werd...das wollte er nuuuur im Forum erläutern....Es tut mir leid..aber wer Raketenhorst der versucht hat alles im Lot zu halten die Rechte wegnimmt und so einen Deppen rechte gibt der hat keine Ahnung.ich werde jetzt verstärkt unseren Geisterjäger server anspielen und verstärkt dafür werbung machen.denn auf euern server bei solchen Admins da macht das zocken keinen spass mehr

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2016-11-08 08:25:25

Mc Coffee
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 54.0

Re: Paul Baumer

Hi all,
Apart from its the wrong section where he posted his quite unfriendly and even in his native language full of failures post I wil translate his complain for the ones not speaking english:

ProPan wrote:

Also ich hab ja schon viel bei BF42 erlebt.aber das was auf euerm Server abgeht schlägt dem Fass den Boden aus.Wem gebt ihr da alles Rechte????.ich werde ohne Vorwarnung vom server verbannt,weil ich auf eine Flag schieße die neben der Base steht und von da auf alles schiesst was sich bewegt....Alte BF Regel....was aus der base oder daneben schiesst,da wird zurück geschossen.Dieser Paul Paumer ist ein Vollidiot und was anderes Fällt mir leider dazu nicht ein [ tut mir leid ] .er kann ja nochnicht auf dem server sagen ...warum ich gebannt werd...das wollte er nuuuur im Forum erläutern....Es tut mir leid..aber wer Raketenhorst der versucht hat alles im Lot zu halten die Rechte wegnimmt und so einen Deppen rechte gibt der hat keine Ahnung.ich werde jetzt verstärkt unseren Geisterjäger server anspielen und verstärkt dafür werbung machen.denn auf euern server bei solchen Admins da macht das zocken keinen spass mehr

I have already seen a lot on BF1942 but thats what going up on your server is incredible. To who do you grant admin rights??? I was banned without warning for shooting at an aa which is placed beside main base and is shooting all that moves...old BF rule...whats shooting out of base or beside it will be shot back. This Paul Baumer is a dumbass and I dont know what to say else (Im sorry) He cant even tell on the server... why I was banned... This he just wanted to explain on the forum... Im sorry... but who took admin rights from Raktetenhorst, who tried keeping everything correct and gives rights to this dumbass has no knowledge whats up. I will now strongly play our Geisterjäger-server and make promotion for it. Because on your server with such admins, gaming is no fun anymore.

My short comment on that: He is always complaing, see his other posts. He is regularly player and aware of the rules. If he attacked main then there is no warning needed anymore and a 1-day-ban is ok. Its not his first ban. At the time this happened I was not on and so cant tell something this specific situation. But everyone who knows Paul Baumer in game is sure he is friendly and judging correctly and fair.
have a nice day,
Mc Coffee

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#3 2016-11-08 09:39:48

PanicModePete
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 54.0

"I will now strongly play our Geisterjäger-server and make promotion for it. Because on your server with such admins, gaming is no fun anymore."
Yes please do that [DGJ]ProPan. A win-win situation.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#4 2016-11-08 09:41:27

DirtyDiana
Old goat
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 54.0

I also think Paul always make good descitions based on the facts.
Having a go at an admin is btw not so smart.
ProPan is sometimes balancing on the edge,and now stepped over it.

DirtyDiana

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#5 2016-11-08 14:12:07

NZKMT
suspect
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 49.0

[DGJ]ProPan wrote:

Ach komm, jetzt scheiß dir doch nich so ins Hemd, Mann! Selbst wenn du ungerechtfertigter Weise nen Ban gekriegt hast, Admins machen auch Fehler. Und neue sicher umso mehr. Kein Grund beleidigend zu werden. Wie bist du mit Ban wieder aufm Server gekommen um Paul zu fragen? Wenn solche Beleidigungstiraden bei Fehlern auf dem Geisterjäger Server zu erwarten sind, machste grad nicht so gute Werbung für den hmm

Vielleicht hast du andere Spieler in der Base erwischt oder so. NImm das mal nich so persönlich!

Come on, dont shit yourself that hard in the shirt! Maybe you get a Ban mistakenly - Admins make mistakes too. New ones even more. No reason to get abusive. How did you get on the server banned, to ask Paul? If such hatestorms are expected for mistakes on the Geisterjäger Server, you are doin not that good promotion for it hmm

Maybe you hit other players in der base or stuff. Dont take it so personal!

Last edited by NZKMT (2016-11-08 14:30:12)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#6 2016-11-08 15:16:00

Jochen Peiper
Administrator
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

I am curious what Paul Baumer has to say.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#7 2016-11-08 16:27:48

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Android Safari 4.0

Hi all,
Since Propan posted in that way I guess he doesnt need an explanation.Anyway, thats what happened(from my point of view).I was in axis main base at peenemunde, and Propan sniped a player near me.That player complained about basesniping, as far as I have seen the scene I banned Propan for a day.Hes not baseattacking and getting banned for the first time so he deserved even more-and Im pretty sure he knows the rules.
Thanks McCoffee for translation, and thank you guys for your kind words, much appreciated.

Edit:after that happened, a player complained for injustice saying that Propan(lollilump) killed a guy in a shooting flak.I asked if that was true the guy  who was killed in base and he said its not.I was spawned and standing near the bridge at that moment, and I also didnt hear the flak shooting.I may be wrong and in that case Propan I will give you my excuses.I.think Anna was there too, maybe she knows something more?
Paul

Last edited by Paul Baumer (2016-11-08 17:21:03)

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

Board footer