TOOKIE GOODNITE
impeached (twice)
United States
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 49.0

Oscar Goldman & Hackbag$

I took this pic last nite.

10-15-16.1_zpsuhqkqhi4.jpg

A long time ago I was playing Stalingrad on CKUA. I spawned in the russian main and ran up the north side, behind the bldgs and came out by the wall by the tracks when Icebag$ killed me with the panzer. Immediately afterwards, in yellow letters it said "Icebag$ banned from server". I got on their TS & Rivet said he was spectateing Icebag$ while running his "See all hack" (that's what I call it) & his main gun was locked on me from the time I spawned until I emerged from behind the wall. So he banned him for hacking.

I've told that story to alot of the USA admin. After I !banned Ice last time Oscar told me that I was right about Icebag$, that him & another admin were on TS one day and Ice said he was gonna turn on his hacks so he could kill some alt-hoe that they couldnt kill and proceeded to do it. Oscar wouldnt tell me who the other admin was. I told Oscar that he should have at least told Icebag$ not too if not ban him. He said the other admin had more seniority & he didnt want to  cause waves. Sheeeeet, f*ck THAT!  Stand up for what's right. I would have removed Oscar's right to admin , but prick vapor had already removed my rights to do so.

Now look who's been unbanned. So if ya wanna hack, become friends with the califaggs on TS & they'll let ya. Razor hit it square on the head with his corruption observation.

I look forward to Oscar's reply, he'll hear about this.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#2 2016-10-17 05:40:52

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 53.0

Re: Oscar Goldman & Hackbag$

Provide proofs or get out with your hackusation!

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2016-10-17 08:36:20

LL22
Windows 10 Firefox 49.0

The forum of this server has moved now, it's here http://www.srejects.com/index

#4 2016-10-17 10:12:34

FlickoftheSwitch
United States
Website
Windows 7 Waterfox 49.0

Really? I will have a talk with Oscar, and if it's true I WILL remove his Admin rights. I hate California too! Oscar has been kind of a trouble maker and I actually think him and Ice both Hack. I just may not be able to convince PitViper to make it last. I think him and Oscar are Kind of Buddy Buddy as well. Anyway say hi to Janet Reno for me, I gotta run, gonna go !setnext on the server.

FotS

Last edited by FlickoftheSwitch (2016-10-17 10:15:14)

#5 2016-10-17 10:12:38

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 49.0

You are more pathetic than I ever imagined.

TOOKIE GOODNITE wrote:

.....I spawned in the russian main and ran up the north side, behind the bldgs and came out by the wall by the tracks when Icebag$ killed me with the panzer.

Let me clue you in on a couple of things, moron...  Say this with me now: C-A-M-E-R-A-S.  Learn how to use them.  You're not the first one to ASSUME that I am cheating while you're "hiding" behind or inside a building when the whole time I am dropping a fly-by camera and watching your every move.  You are the embodiment of the Dunning-Kruger Effect: an idiot so stupid that you honestly believe that you're smart enough to figure things out.

TOOKIE GOODNITE wrote:

I've told that story to alot of the USA admin.

Apparently you tell yourself the same idiotic stories over and over and over and over until you genuinely believe them as fact.

TOOKIE GOODNITE wrote:

After I !banned Ice last time Oscar told me that I was right about Icebag$, that him & another admin were on TS one day and Ice said he was gonna turn on his hacks so he could kill some alt-hoe that they couldnt kill and proceeded to do it.

This is actually true.  A couple years ago, right before gamespy took down the server list server, there was widespread cheating going on.  Being who I am, a highly skilled, highly intelligent player with a smart mouth who has always been hated by every punk in the game, often I am deliberately targeted in an effort to "get IceBag$" so the punk can feel some sort of power over me.  Back then, there were a few players who thought it would be cool to use hacks to target me.  Eventually I got tired of it and decided to fight fire with fire ...and that's exactly what I did ...and I didn't hide it either.

On a very limited basis, which is to say only when a player was cheating and targeting me, I would straight-up tell the player, "Enough is enough.  I'll be right back," and then I would quit and then load up the "Origin Multihack" that must've been what they were using then also; then I would proceed to target ONLY that player while doing everything possible to not disrupt honest players.  When the cheater would whine, I would say, "How's it feel, bltch?"

They finally got the message.  When the gamespy fix came out, the cheaters dramatically went away.  There was no need for me to target anyone.  Moreover, Origin doesn't even run anymore, so even if I wanted to run that shlt, I can't.

What you don't seem to understand is that I take honor and respect VERY seriously.  You act like a rat, a troll, a common moron with no honor who just goes around accusing others who are better and more intelligent than you.  You're pathetic.

See, that's how I roll.  I am a very straight-up player, and that is exactly how I am in real life too.  I respect others ...until I am shown disrespect, and then the gloves come off.  A long time ago I respected you as well, but for whatever reason, you in your ignorance and hate for anyone better than you decided to talk shlt about me, and you have never relented.  So FUK YOU too, mother fukker.

Other's informed me of your little post here, so I thought it'd be amusing to respond to your puerile rant of nothingness.  Now I'm done spending time on your sorry ass.  Return to the rock whence you re-emerged and go back to dreaming about how I routinely put you in a box because you simply lack the skills and the intellect to defeat me.

Last edited by icebags (2016-10-17 10:17:11)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#6 2016-10-17 13:52:04

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 53.0

Sounds very  convincing, Icebags. But if you are so highly skilled intellegent player why don't you provide a video, where you show them how you do that? It would be epic devastation of accusers and end of the trouble.

Last edited by e.S (2016-10-17 13:52:56)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#7 2016-10-17 15:09:05

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Firefox 49.0

icebags wrote:

Other's informed me of your little post here, so I thought it'd be amusing to respond to your puerile rant of nothingness.  Now I'm done spending time on your sorry ass.  Return to the rock whence you re-emerged and go back to dreaming about how I routinely put you in a box because you simply lack the skills and the intellect to defeat me.

People think icefags hacks? How is this possible.. he sucks at every aspect of this game.

Last edited by twigs (2016-10-17 15:11:13)

#8 2016-10-17 15:09:53

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 14.14393

Tookie you are right, Icefags is a hacker.  In his self aggrandizing rambling confession, not only did he admit to hacking he implicated his friend Oscar was aware of his cheating and allowed it to happen.

Icefags brilliant response/ confession:

"This is actually true.  A couple years ago, right before gamespy took down the server list server, there was widespread cheating going on.  Being who I am, a highly skilled, highly intelligent player with a smart mouth who has always been hated by every punk in the game, often I am deliberately targeted in an effort to "get IceBag$" so the punk can feel some sort of power over me.  Back then, there were a few players who thought it would be cool to use hacks to target me.  Eventually I got tired of it and decided to fight fire with fire ...and that's exactly what I did ...and I didn't hide it either."

Tookie you are absolutely right, your point Icefags is a hacker and Oscar allowed him to do so didn't take long to prove.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2016-10-17 15:14:34)

#9 2016-10-17 17:51:39

Finn Balor
Shitposter
India
Unknown Opera 12.16

Listen baby boobs of Bitch we call Icebag.
I agreed with eS.
show video on your skills
you have two go 1 on 1 with the great one or post your video with your awsm tricks.
Fact:-You know what you can't even kill bots.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#10 2016-10-17 18:50:08

Dr-Duke
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 49.0

So in short we have admins here who have felt hurt in their honor, pride and intelligence and turned on cheats, to defeat their opponents, right?

Wow, what an honor, what an intelligence.... *clap clap*

What kindergarten is this?

#11 2016-10-17 18:50:54

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Unknown Opera 12.16

using hacls to kill bots? press T next time

#12 2016-10-17 19:30:01

FlickoftheSwitch
United States
Website
Windows 7 Waterfox 49.0

Now that we have the confession. I say we HANG HIM!  Along with that cocksucker OSCAR as well! Also we should put together a panel to do an investigation to find out who knew about all this, and to find out how deep the corruption goes. My bet is all the way to the top (excluding myself). I won't name name names, but I bet it's a low down dirty snake! Once we have those dirty SUM BITCHES we can flog them publicly without remorse. Then we can celebrate after wards! Janet, you bring the booze, I think you've got a good handle on the procurement of liquor. I just have to say thanks to Tookie to have the wear with all to really hold on to the most recent facts and to be on the cutting edge of what is happening here at SiMPLE. Your foresight is SiMPLY amazing, we can't thank you enough for the time you have spent (I'm sure you spent hours) taking the screen shot and giving us a clear picture of the low life scum that is Icebag$ and the "so called" friend of SiMPLE Oscar Goldman.

FotS

#13 2016-10-17 21:17:55

Oscar Goldman
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 49.0

TOOKIE GOODNITE wrote:

...Oscar told me that I was right about Icebag$, that him & another admin were on TS one day and Ice said he was gonna turn on his hacks so he could kill some alt-hoe that they couldnt kill and proceeded to do it. Oscar wouldnt tell me who the other admin was. I told Oscar that he should have at least told Icebag$ not too if not ban him. He said the other admin had more seniority...

I look forward to Oscar's reply, he'll hear about this.

One correction, this took place before I was admin. I had no authority.

After the fact I wasn't going to make an issue about it.  I have other priorities in life.

#14 2016-10-17 23:45:39

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 53.0

Oscar Goldman wrote:

I have other priorities in life.

Don't we all Oscar...well I'm sure pookie is on social security so he has all the time in the world to hearken to the sounds of the old days.  I told Ice that pookie posted here about him for a laugh and some forums action,..I was not disappointed.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#15 2016-10-18 01:04:38

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 49.0

e.S wrote:

Sounds very  convincing, Icebags. But if you are so highly skilled intellegent player why don't you provide a video, where you show them how you do that? It would be epic devastation of accusers and end of the trouble.

I'm not sure exactly to what you're referring.  Again, I no longer have the ability to run a hack - the only hack I ever had was one for Origin, but Origin no longer runs for me and hasn't for a very long time.

As for recording, I have tried to record my play ...I believe it was with "fraps" or "frips" ...but doing that made my game practically unplayable.  My BF computer is a Pentium 4 with AGP video.

Still, I would love to be able to record and then play a video showing how I play.  When playing, I constantly change and drop cameras, and I am sure that someone like Tookie would be shocked to see the effectiveness of such in-game tools.  Tookie isn't smart enough to understand, so he defaults to "he's gotta' be cheating."

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#16 2016-10-18 01:06:29

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 49.0

twigs wrote:

People think icefags hacks? How is this possible.. he sucks at every aspect of this game.

Twigs, you ARE a CONFIRMED hacker.  Take your puerile bullshlt elsewhere.  You're a punk, always have been, always will be.  I shlt on people like you all day long.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#17 2016-10-18 01:08:26

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 49.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

...Oscar allowed him to do so didn't take long to prove.

Oh look, it's the drunk with insipid and baseless opinions.  Go and re-read my post, loser: I TOLD Oscar what I was doing; no "proof" was needed, you fukking moron.

Go crawl back into your bottle.

#18 2016-10-18 01:09:46

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 49.0

Finn Balor wrote:

Listen baby boobs of Bitch we call Icebag.

LOL  You sound mad, bro.  Obviously you're a card-carrying member of my fan club.  I love it!

#19 2016-10-18 01:11:12

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 49.0

Dr-Duke wrote:

Clearly your skills are too low to ever be targeted by lesser players.  Troll on, baby, troll on!

#20 2016-10-18 01:12:43

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 49.0

ABAS wrote:

using hacls to kill bots? press T next time

WTF does that even mean?  "Hacls"?  "T"?  WTF does "T" do?

#21 2016-10-18 01:27:41

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 49.0

Oscar Goldman wrote:

I have other priorities in life.

I'm glad someone here does.

#22 2016-10-18 01:51:29

Dr-Duke
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 49.0

icebags wrote:
Dr-Duke wrote:

Clearly your skills are too low to ever be targeted by lesser players.

Awwwh, that hurts.

icebags wrote:

As for recording, I have tried to record my play ...I believe it was with "fraps" or "frips" ...but doing that made my game practically unplayable.  My BF computer is a Pentium 4 with AGP video.

Guess you're talking 'bout fraps.. Btw I've seen players that are able to record a video with lower PCs... I have an Intel Core 2 Duo, but too lazy, AGP too, but too lazy... wink

And when you're so intelligent, and talented, why 7 posts in a row?

#23 2016-10-18 02:18:52

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Firefox 49.0

icebags wrote:

Again, I no longer have the ability to run a hack - the only hack I ever had was one for Origin, but Origin no longer runs for me and hasn't for a very long time.

icebags wrote:
twigs wrote:

Twigs, you ARE a CONFIRMED hacker.  Take your puerile bullshlt elsewhere.  You're a punk, always have been, always will be.  I shlt on people like you all day long.

The only bullshit-spewing is coming from you. And so you confess to using a hack at one point?

#24 2016-10-18 03:57:30

Ks Myaz
United States
Windows 7 Chrome 53.0

OMG a new Icebags thread with Tookie's return? It doesn't get much better than this...........

Just when I thought Simple was getting boring!

#25 2016-10-18 05:01:50

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 53.0

icebags wrote:

You consider people who actually play this game legitimately, and have done so for many years, hackers, like many other US admins, that makes your statement literally meh. Also, I would reframe from advertising hacks in the forum, doesn't seem like a bright idea now does it? Wonder if one of the "hackers" by chance was Twigs lol. Maybe Jazzy too? Admitting to hacking while having no evidence of anybody else doing so, lol.

Last edited by Whoopz (2016-10-18 05:06:48)

#26 2016-10-18 05:42:50

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 49.0

Dr-Duke wrote:

And when you're so intelligent, and talented, why 7 posts in a row?

What an ignorant statement.  You're nothing but another punk ass troll.

#27 2016-10-18 05:45:48

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 49.0

Twigs, you AND your butt buddy Jazzy are BOTH hackers - not players who rarely run a hack only to beat down a dishonorable player, but you two have used hacks several times unprovoked.  You two are dishonorable little weasels - period.

#28 2016-10-18 05:54:18

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 49.0

Whoopz wrote:

You consider people who actually play this game legitimately, and have done so for many years, hackers

Wrong.  I consider only hackers as hackers.  I NEVER accuse unless I absolutely KNOW ...and, unlike some others, I actually DO know when I say I know.  Spare me your infantile "literally meh" idiocy.  While I don't know about you or most other members of your little clan, I can say with 100.0% accuracy that both Twigs and Jazzy have (at least in the past) constantly run hacks for no reason but presumably to feed their own pathetic egos.  I do not "lack evidence" either.  Try to sell your denial to the punks who will buy it; I KNOW what I KNOW: Twigs and Jazzy are dishonorable players ...and they both know it.

#29 2016-10-18 06:08:54

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 53.0

icebags wrote:
Whoopz wrote:

You consider people who actually play this game legitimately, and have done so for many years, hackers

Wrong.  I consider only hackers as hackers.  I NEVER accuse unless I absolutely KNOW ...and, unlike some others, I actually DO know when I say I know.  Spare me your infantile "literally meh" idiocy.  While I don't know about you or most other members of your little clan, I can say with 100.0% accuracy that both Twigs and Jazzy have (at least in the past) constantly run hacks for no reason but presumably to feed their own pathetic egos.  I do not "lack evidence" either.  Try to sell your denial to the punks who will buy it; I KNOW what I KNOW: Twigs and Jazzy are dishonorable players ...and they both know it.

Unless I misunderstood something here, you just admitted to hacking, meanwhile your only evidence of others hacking is "I KNOW what I KNOW" idiocy? You know why it is "literally meh" because you aren't the first making hackusations against meine freunds with no evidence whatsoever. See, the thing is you don't know - unless you provide evidence, which you don't have - making various hackusations doesn't benefit yourself, especially not now that you even admitted to hacking yourself. You americans seriously gimme the laughs sometimes.
https://www.bf-league.eu/index.php?opti … Itemid=141

Last edited by Whoopz (2016-10-18 06:13:55)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#30 2016-10-18 06:36:44

LL22
Windows 10 Firefox 49.0

All this discussion will be endless and uninteresting.

Bring proofs each others and discuss between us.

Board footer