#571 2022-05-13 13:13:26

deeko
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 101.0

Re: World War III

persia, all the worries and problems you say Russia had, are even bigger now, with Finland joining NATO as well. If their plan was to decrease the number of enemies Russia has, they're idiots. I think they simply want to control the land and territory. Basic Bandits.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#572 2022-05-13 13:49:25

Rinjo
Player
Poland
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

I said that there is no point in talking to the Russians. They are in a different world.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#573 2022-05-13 15:46:04

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

persia wrote:
joint wrote:

Persia, an army invade to a country, people are dying. What reasons can justify this in your eyes?
How hard you guys are zombied there? sad

The main reason for the attack is not to be the victim of the attack yourself. Given the abundance of information on this subject, it is foolish to deny that an attack on the territory of the Russian Federation was being prepared. Even your Arestovich  spoke about it.
Ukraine has been pumped up with weapons from Western countries in recent years. There was talk about joining NATO, and the possible supply of nuclear weapons.
Putin warned your masters many times not to cross the "red line". This was ignored.
Your corrupt leaders allowed what is happening now.

I repeat once again, this is a confrontation between NATO and Russia, with the hands of Ukraine.

Можем пообщаться на эту тему вне этого форума, если ты готов допустить мысль, о том, что все не "просто так".

Putins "red lines" are placed in other countries, he and his goverment should decide on their red lines, on their own frontiers, not the others.

If someone would have thinked about to attack the Russian federation it would have ocurred back in the cuban missile crisis, not in the recent years.

Ukraine its being supplied with weapons since years because your dictator & his paranoid, zombie brainless team send their troops over Ukraine to cause instability right after Yanukovich or should i say Ukrainians rejected the great amount of money Putin offered them to say no to the western influence, right after that some of the russian/Belarus/Chechnyan (Banana republics) armies CROSSED the border and started "the special operation"
so we have good reasons to provide weapons and defensive materials to the ukrainians.
We will do the same thing with Finland & ofcourse Sweeden because they, as independent countries have also the right to choose & manage their own future.

It turns out that Putin have done an excellent job for the NATO after all these years.

#574 2022-05-13 17:43:24

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 85.0

Zwarrior wrote:

Finland & ofcourse Sweeden because they, as independent countries .

dude, that's not even funny

#575 2022-05-13 19:44:42

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 101.0

Cant see in swedish scope no red lines, brother, maybe red paint is ran out? Lol
W8BLWN.md.jpg

#576 2022-05-13 20:12:04

Vojislav
Serbia
Android Chrome 101.0

Pers , its useless to argue about this things with people that have no clue. They were ignorant to what is happening in Ukraine all this years, now after media Spam 24/7 suddenly they have opinion. Claims about " free countries " any serios will watch with big ironic smile. In Sweden/ Norway interest is to be a doll in hands of USA in some future conflict with russia ? To be at front lines smile  To be like Ukr , a cannon foder . LEL

Right now in this moment israely forces killing palestines like a dogs. They cant allow them even a funeral without humiliation. Is anyone upset, concerned etc smile why no one interven, put sanctions , freeze assets , delete athletes from competeing, forbid  trade with israel pump media with hate etc etc etc .  Fake morality .

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#577 2022-05-14 00:28:16

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 100.0

persia wrote:

Можем пообщаться на эту тему вне этого форума, если ты готов допустить мысль, о том, что все не "просто так".

joint wrote:

Cant see in swedish scope no red lines, brother, maybe red paint is ran out? Lol
https://iili.io/W8BLWN.md.jpg

Persia, forget it. He's already lost.

#578 2022-05-14 08:15:04

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 85.0

me wrote:

I repeat once again, this is a confrontation between NATO and Russia, with the hands of Ukraine.

u7Mra-EHNyu1NthkIlWhvzSQIq5EHMVU8WVRfcLGmLgIBQE2h2jPFdRUY6M5RCZBRe2T77vrtp3ZAk6Xgyf3WldI.jpg?size=610x354&quality=96&type=album

Vojislav wrote:

Pers , its useless to argue about this things with people that have no clue. They were ignorant to what is happening in Ukraine all this years, now after media Spam 24/7 suddenly they have opinion.

you ar right, but iam here to "make fun of the weak". Now every day there are confirmations of our words and I really like to watch how people here "change their shoes"

Although Im sure there are people who understand the situation, but do not write here. Or at least, they have the strength not to take any of the parties, since they do not have information. they is not  like Rinjo

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#579 2022-05-14 08:41:46

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 100.0

people after writing sentences with money, powers, you dont know yet, awake

unnamed.jpg

#580 2022-05-14 11:07:23

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

persia wrote:
me wrote:

https://sun9-12.userapi.com/s/v1/ig2/u7 … type=album

Vojislav wrote:

Pers , its useless to argue about this things with people that have no clue. They were ignorant to what is happening in Ukraine all this years, now after media Spam 24/7 suddenly they have opinion.

you ar right, but iam here to "make fun of the weak". Now every day there are confirmations of our words and I really like to watch how people here "change their shoes"

Although Im sure there are people who understand the situation, but do not write here. Or at least, they have the strength not to take any of the parties, since they do not have information. they is not  like Rinjo

I wonder what Russian state tv will use as excuse for this attack next week. I am sure you will post it here anyway. no need for me to look it up smile

Last edited by Zody (2022-05-14 11:10:47)

#581 2022-05-14 12:15:23

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 100.0

Same as a coin Propaganda also has two sides.

https://fb.watch/c-eB2AT-de/

#582 2022-05-14 12:46:52

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 85.0

YouTube blocks the channels of Russian bloggers who express their point of view about the special operation. Without any violations. Why do you think this is done?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#583 2022-05-14 14:41:32

nifty
Player
Android Chrome 96.0

Im not supporting Russia, but this is nearly relflects the situation.

https://youtu.be/FXA00LqQ1mM

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 2

#584 2022-05-14 15:22:42

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 101.0

I was ok toward russians same as many here, but since it start killing our people, ruin cities and draw red lines here,  im disappointed in russian politics and disappointed in people here who cant see nothing but tv agenda, dumb fashists who support killing ukrainians, ofc i dont feel anything but contempt toward them

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#585 2022-05-14 17:07:43

Rinjo
Player
Poland
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

joint wrote:

I was ok toward russians same as many here, but since it start killing our people, ruin cities and draw red lines here,  im disappointed in russian politics and disappointed in people here who cant see nothing but tv agenda, dumb fashists who support killing ukrainians, ofc i dont feel anything but contempt toward them

exactly like that - brother.
All Ukrainians can seek refuge in Poland.
And let Russia not like that, because what some Russians think is Russia's war with NATO. They just forgot that NATO hasn't even stepped in yet big_smile

#586 2022-05-15 14:35:57

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 100.0

A little bit of Russian propaganda for today.

This is a Nazi guy from Buffalo who shot 10 dead and 3 are still in the hospital. The sign on his chest is Schwarze Sonne. The Nazis from the Azov battalion (and many others in Ukraine) have the same sign and they did absolutely the same to Ukrainians 2014-2022. Nowadays they have support from the US and the dependant countries, mostly from half-European countries like Poland and Pribaltika. lol

hI23a70.jpg

UfgJnJJ.jpg

#587 2022-05-15 14:57:34

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 100.0

It reminds me of the case with Bin Laden some time ago. It's enough of Russian propaganda for today.

The Independent article, 1993

RiNRQmT.jpg

Last edited by nämeless (2022-05-15 14:57:54)

#588 2022-05-15 15:48:53

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

Name why u twisting things . This guy must be some Russian, he is clearly trying to put in dirt name of Azov battalions . They are freedom fighters , not some bunch of brainwashed nazis . So please no Putin propaganda here, or we will call Casca to deal with you.

#589 2022-05-15 16:07:01

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 100.0

Nazis everywhere oh my god - why is it that russians feel they have the right to interfere in other countries business? Russia is a big ass country, there is plenty of room to live, nazi free. And nobody wants to come there to kick you out or kill you
USA controls us here, it's true and it is better by all means than any kind of russian influence. Go build something useful, build up your country maybe instead of destroying things

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#590 2022-05-15 16:41:56

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 100.0

Vojislav wrote:

Name why u twisting things . This guy must be some Russian, he is clearly trying to put in dirt name of Azov battalions . They are freedom fighters , not some bunch of brainwashed nazis . So please no Putin propaganda here, or we will call Casca to deal with you.

Did he forbid the Russians on the server or not yet? I've heard of some common European practice that forbids some people of some nations in Europe, it was very popular in the first half of the XX century and now it rises up in some places. smile

#591 2022-05-15 16:44:21

persia
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

simon wrote:

And nobody wants to come there to kick you out or kill you

Dude, are you serious?
The only goal that the entire Western world has been pursuing for more than a decade is to destroy Russia as a sovereign and independent state, split it into a bunch of small "countries" and "republics" and download natural resources for free, using the local population for "service".

Therefore, the Soviet Union was deliberately "destroyed". Therefore, they staged wars in Chechnya and Dagestan for "independence" at the hands of the oligarchs and so on.  And because no one needs Russia, NATO continued to stick Europe with its bases.  The USSR collapsed, Russia with Yeltsin is incredibly weak at this time and NATO's defensive alliance continued to expand in Europe. Just?
All your life, you fool, there has been a confrontation between two centers of power, Russia and the United States. I can't understand how a seemingly not completely stupid guy can not understand such primitive and obvious things.
Btw As long as you were in the USSR, you had a big number of productions and jobs, and now you are a "Negro" working for an uncle in developed countries. lol

I had exactly the same thoughts  way when I was in 1st year of university. That was 14 years ago.  imagine how did you fall behind 13998.gif

#592 2022-05-15 16:49:27

persia
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

simon wrote:

i.....

you still haven't answered my question:

Do you think Putin makes independent decisions?

#593 2022-05-15 16:54:26

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 100.0

persia wrote:
simon wrote:

And nobody wants to come there to kick you out or kill you

Dude, are you serious?
The only goal that the entire Western world has been pursuing for more than a decade is to destroy Russia as a sovereign and independent state, split it into a bunch of small "countries" and "republics" and download natural resources for free, using the local population for "service".

Therefore, the Soviet Union was deliberately "destroyed". Therefore, they staged wars in Chechnya and Dagestan for "independence" at the hands of the oligarchs and so on.  And because no one needs Russia, NATO continued to stick Europe with its bases.  The USSR collapsed, Russia with Yeltsin is incredibly weak at this time and NATO's defensive alliance continued to expand in Europe. Just?
All your life, you fool, there has been a confrontation between two centers of power, Russia and the United States. I can't understand how a seemingly not completely stupid guy can not understand such primitive and obvious things.
Btw As long as you were in the USSR, you had a big number of productions and jobs, and now you are a "Negro" working for an uncle in developed countries. lol

I had exactly the same thoughts  way when I was in 1st year of university. That was 14 years ago.  imagine how did you fall behind https://journals.ru/smile/users/14/140/13998.gif

I'd add to that the endless attempts of the colour revolutions and military conflicts in the borderlines of Russia: Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, some more countries in the East. He will never understand this because Estonia doesn't belong to Estonians for the centuries. Once this territory even has been sold by the Swedish king with all the people inside. smile

#594 2022-05-15 17:39:32

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 100.0

By the way, Persia. You aren't correct that Pribaltika produces nothing these days, they're good in producing rusophobia, lol. All the production they had being the Soviet Union republics is gone, true. The truth is that Pribaltika nowadays in the region that lives on subsidies from the EU and, as far as I understand, the EU is waiting now for the financial crisis this Autumn. There will be two kind of inflations there. The official inflation, probably lower than two digits because it will be uncomfortable to acknowledge 10% and more officially, and real inflation. Who knows how big it could be but the citizens could find this out from the prices of goods and services. There will be the great growing threat of redundancy: jobs, services, aids. Also, I'd notice there is also the threat of hunger in some countries of Africa and the Middle East. How do you think where all these refugees will go, among the refugees from Ukraine, of course. In this case, the EU will try to financially protect its core: Germany, France, Italy. Who knows what will happen to the outer periphery. There is also a chance the money printing machine can print more Euros but it will lead only to worse inflation.

#595 2022-05-15 18:13:11

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 100.0

This is about russia and their peoples attitude towards other nations.
I don't see any sympathy towards ukrainians from russians, the simple people who just lived their lives, lost their homes, even on this forum. But that's their own fault of course, like the estonians fault that the entire world is corrupt, full of war and sold over a million times, it puts a smile on nameless face.
The russians themselves are the biggest USA/NATO advertisers and biggest anti-russia advertisers the way they talk. Maybe we would seek protection from russia instead of NATO if they cared about smaller nations, the USA at least pretends to care. They know how to sell themselves and don't have to use weapons to have power in EU countries. Who forbids russia to do that? Until you get over that USSR monstrum, you will never win anybodys approval

#596 2022-05-15 18:32:51

persia
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

simon wrote:

This is about

can you answer my question about Putin?

simon wrote:

They know how to sell themselves and don't have to use weapons to have power in EU countries

no comment rofl-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%BA.gif

Screen-Shot-2016-09-20-at-8.48.02-AM-e1474375787966.png

#597 2022-05-15 18:55:25

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Yandex Browser 22.5

simon wrote:

This is about russia and their peoples attitude towards other nations.
I don't see any sympathy towards ukrainians from russians, the simple people who just lived their lives, lost their homes, even on this forum. But that's their own fault of course, like the estonians fault that the entire world is corrupt, full of war and sold over a million times, it puts a smile on nameless face.

I'm in mood again to post something because it makes me laugh, especially what happens to people's mind. The next portion of Russian propaganda will be tomorrow. Meanwhile, you can show some sympathy towards Libyans, Serbians, Iraqi, Afghanistan and Syrian people.

#598 2022-05-15 19:49:25

NuBian
Windows 10 Opera 85.0

this discussion always reminds me of this clip. Tony G legend of the game big_smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynLSJHxBags

#599 2022-05-16 06:10:02

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 101.0

#600 2022-05-16 07:20:49

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Android Chrome 85.0

Funny indeed what happened to russians minds
IMG-20220516-074145-013.jpg

at the time russia was denying it has any plans to invade ukraine.
And now, suddenly nameless has all the answers and pictures of nazis. The kremlin propaganda has no effect on him, not at all

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

Board footer