#331 2022-03-25 11:52:25

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

Re: World War III

KarlsoN wrote:
Casca wrote:

So you dont want the west to upset you guys or create hate? Well stopp invading other countries then! Stop killing innocent women and children! Stop creating massdestruction! You guys are the Orcs of the world at the moment.

Where have you been last 8 years? Every day shooting and exploisons. Check the reports.
https://www.osce.org/ukraine-smm/reports

Where I have been smile well Ive actually been to Ukraine three times since 2014. Ive seen how Russia first invaded the eastern parts by proxy and also invaded Crimea... Ive been to Mykolajiv the closed city wich you recently bombed and other cities in Ukraine too. Where have you been and why does this matter...?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#332 2022-03-25 11:54:39

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 84.0

Denny wrote:

Putin will start selling gas in rubles now, this is so funny, not only eu is dependent on his gas, and basically financing his war, now they will make russian ruble stronger, while trying to put it down with sanctions...fucked up shit this european union, i think its time for EU to fall apart

There are many more reasons why Europe will not be able to abandon Russian gas in the coming years and replace it with American gas.

And right now the situation is stalemate, because inflation is on the scale in the EU, it is necessary to tighten monetary policy and reduce the balance sheet in the future. Right now in the EU, people are going on strike with the topic of rising prices for raw materials, fuel and fertilizers. And this is now, when Gazprom is 100% fulfilling all its obligations under the contracts.
What will happen if Gazprom turns off the pipeline for at least a month? Stopping factories, unemployment, the introduction of food cards ....

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#333 2022-03-25 12:09:38

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 99.0

Just turn it off.  If not it helps just feeding the war.

EU and USA won't pay in Rubel, ... so the next step is anyway to turn it off.

If paying in Rubel, it supports the Central Bank, because to pay in rubel, they have to change Dollar in Rubel on the Central bank, which helps the rubel, the Central Bank and Putin.

From this view, ... they won't pay in Rubel as it's also not written like this in the contracts.  The second step, they just can't do it. That would be a bad sign.

Btw. We would not have that dilemma, if Russia stayed away form Ukraine at all.

Last edited by Arkos (2022-03-25 12:16:36)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#334 2022-03-25 12:16:36

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

nifty wrote:

Casca, you are forming your opinion based on a news article that's published by Russia's enemy country?  This is how news Propaganda works. They ll publish things that can form opinions among people towards particular subject in a way they want. This is what happening all time. RT, BBC, CNN, FOX, Global Times,.....all of these are created to publish propaganda. Just follow these news networks on twitter and see how disgustingly they write and publish against each other.

Well if there were a russian "peace movement" in here where they all opposed the invasion/war I might think different - but sadly there are no such movement... If all russians in here changed their avatar/flags to the Ukrainian flag or something - I would think different - but that wont happen...

We take in now 4 000 refugees from Ukraine in Sweden each day...

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#335 2022-03-25 12:47:07

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 84.0

Arkos wrote:

they won't pay in Rubel as it's also not written like this in the contracts.

The agreements say that the gold and foreign exchange reserves belong to Russia, but Europe stole them(300 billion). How it is?  this is not written in the contract 
Oh wait! How could I forget, it's  different  (LOL)

Arkos wrote:

Btw. We would not have that dilemma, if Russia stayed away form Ukraine at all.

i edited it a bit:

Btw. We would not have that dilemma, if Europe and the Usa didnt supply the Ukrainian army with a large number of weapons, and and were not preparing for the supply of nuclear weapons

Oh wait! How could I forget, it's  different (LOL2)

Last edited by persia (2022-03-25 12:48:21)

#336 2022-03-25 12:49:59

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 99.0

You forget that Ukraine belongs not to Russia.

Russia is the aggressor here... not the Ukraine nor anyone else.

You can't expect that the world is just standing aside and let it happen. The next is Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania ?

Last edited by Arkos (2022-03-25 12:55:56)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#337 2022-03-25 12:55:50

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 84.0

Arkos wrote:

You forget that Ukraine belongs not to Russia.

Russia is the aggressor here... not the Ukraine nor anyone else.

How fast you are, 2 of my simplest facts and you are blown away. Q.E.D

#338 2022-03-25 12:59:34

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 99.0

Yup smile

You know, no one ever had in mind to attack Russia.

They blame Ukraine for nuclear weapons, but placing now Nukes in Belarus.

The mistakes was not stopping him when he took the Krim. All knew this were Russian soldiers.

Last edited by Arkos (2022-03-25 13:00:30)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#339 2022-03-25 13:00:27

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 84.0

Arkos wrote:

You can't expect that the world is just standing aside and let it happen. The next is Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania ?

Ahahah where was your fucking whole world when the usa bombed yugoslavia, libya, iraq, iran, syria?
its a different?

sorry dude, I have no desire to talk with a bot that writes in cheap propaganda templates

#340 2022-03-25 13:04:02

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 99.0

This was a complete different situation and you can't take historical events as justification for this.

You will see, where it ends.

From worse to worst. Everything is possible. But no one want's to make anymore business with Russia for the next 20 years or more.

#341 2022-03-25 13:15:27

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

persia wrote:
Arkos wrote:

Ahahah where was your fucking whole world when the usa bombed yugoslavia, libya, iraq, iran, syria?
its a different?

sorry dude, I have no desire to talk with a bot that writes in cheap propaganda templates

So since someone else made something wrong in another country before in history you think that it gives Russia the right to kill Insane, Joint and Selena that lives in Ukraine and plays this game?  And when you bomb their houses and kill their friends and families you expect everyone else in the world just to watch and dont intervene?

Sorry dude - wont happen...we will help them in anyway we can.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#342 2022-03-25 14:01:15

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 84.0

Casca wrote:

So I'm asking, where were you before, mother's defenders? Not a word from you in recent decades.
Why didn't you write here when the Nazis slaughtered civilians for the Russian language in the DPR/LPR?
just give me answer

#343 2022-03-25 14:34:48

Denny
Croatia
Windows 10 Firefox 98.0

NuBian wrote:

CBDC is not coming any time soon in the EU at least, I have a bit of insight in those kind of things. CBDC also has its upside actually, all depends on the implementation. However, EU is it too slow when it comes to innovation like that.

but it eventually will right? even governments were saying we wont restrict your movement or implement covid passports etc..and they did it anyways and very soon after spreading fear...

now implementing CBDC seems a perfect excuse  in perfect time when there will be diesel shortages so that people can get it equally...
just that the problem is this is a step to total control, they can control wheter you spend money on something or not, or where you spend it, and this covid passports and war all look like blatant scheme to implement this

Last edited by Denny (2022-03-25 14:37:53)

#344 2022-03-25 14:57:39

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

Wait until the fiat currencies crash and hence the economy. Due to AI many people will lose their jobs too. And then in the middle of the crisis they will present the solution CBCD with unconditional basic income.

#345 2022-03-25 15:11:49

NuBian
Windows 10 Opera 84.0

Denny wrote:

just that the problem is this is a step to total control, they can control wheter you spend money on something or not, or where you spend it

Basically u can already check nowadays every spending and transaction. The banking secrecy is not what it used to be, also not in Switzerland. U could argue that currently private companies have a hand over the data and are mostly scattered. However, the industry is heavily consolidating: bigger fish eating up smaller fish.

The mentality and mindset is just not there. Europe didnt produce an expansive innovative company like Google or Facebook so far and I dont see something like that happening any time soon.

CBDC is just another system, gives some control back to the government. But private lobby groups of banks and such are strong in the EU. They definitely don't want to see a CBDC.

Perhaps u mean the reduced acceptance of hard cash money ? CBDC and cash could co-exist btw.

Bail the banks or CBDC, what do u chose ?

#346 2022-03-25 15:36:35

NuBian
Windows 10 Opera 84.0

Here is a good read about current CBDC approaches https://www.bis.org/publ/work880.pdf

#347 2022-03-25 16:14:01

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

persia wrote:
Casca wrote:

So I'm asking, where were you before, mother's defenders? Not a word from you in recent decades.
Why didn't you write here when the Nazis slaughtered civilians for the Russian language in the DPR/LPR?
just give me answer

Well you know that DPR/LPR are Ukranian territory? You know that Russia have been fighting a proxy war there since 2014? If Russia hadnt invaded these areas by proxy you wouldnt have got hurt at all.

#348 2022-03-25 16:36:58

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 84.0

Casca wrote:

Well you know that DPR/LPR are Ukranian territory? You know that Russia have been fighting a proxy war there since 2014? If Russia hadnt invaded these areas by proxy you wouldnt have got hurt at all.

SilentPoliteKodiakbear-max-1mb.gif

You r heading for  arcos, your head is full of misinformation.
Teache materiel

#349 2022-03-25 16:53:29

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

persia wrote:
Casca wrote:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SilentPoliteK … ax-1mb.gif

Teache materiel

Well these are the facts anyway - ignore it if you want but it will cost you and your country a lifetime of isolation from the western democracies. But I guess you dont value that anyway so for you its no loss...

You can eat a Big Putin instead of a Big Mac I guess.   

Have fun in your Putin paradise!

#350 2022-03-25 17:03:17

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 98.0

Persia, only truth comes from russian news or what? The west is lying and russia is honest? Where do you get legit information about what is really going on - I want to see such source

#351 2022-03-25 17:43:33

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 84.0

simon wrote:

Persia, only truth comes from russian news or what? The west is lying and russia is honest? Where do you get legit information about what is really going on - I want to see such source

I dont have a single source, I am always looking for the truth considering both sides of the conflict, taking into account the interests of each of them.
Curiosity and consciousness helps me understand that in geopolitics nothing happens just like that.
There are now 3 centers of power in the world - China, Russia and the USA. Everything that happens in the world one way or another relates to one of the parties at least.
The European Union over the past 20-30 years has lost its sovereignty and is acting on command. Now the team is pushing Russia with sanctions, even to their own detriment.
Europeans start felt this detriment in everyday life
Im assure even you are russophobe understand that European companies have left the Russian market Not "on their own"?

and yes, i cant see fully picture of the world, but I have enough fundamentals

#352 2022-03-25 17:57:58

ziba128
Website
Android Opera 68.0

persia wrote:

Teache materiel

Tell the truth about DLPR, please. I'm really curious

#353 2022-03-25 20:58:03

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

Time to read something independent?
https://steigan.no/2022/03/dreier-ukrai … a1UxmYT3vg

#354 2022-03-25 21:01:38

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
iOS Safari 15.3

persia wrote:
simon wrote:

I dont have a single source, I am always looking for the truth considering both sides of the conflict, taking into account the interests of each of them.
Curiosity and consciousness helps me understand that in geopolitics nothing happens just like that.
There are now 3 centers of power in the world - China, Russia and the USA. Everything that happens in the world one way or another relates to one of the parties at least.
The European Union over the past 20-30 years has lost its sovereignty and is acting on command. Now the team is pushing Russia with sanctions, even to their own detriment.
Europeans start felt this detriment in everyday life
Im assure even you are russophobe understand that European companies have left the Russian market Not "on their own"?

and yes, i cant see fully picture of the world, but I have enough fundamentals

Guess its useless to talk about this since you just say stuff without anything to back up your arguments.

The truth is that:

Russia have invaded Ukraine
Russia are targeting Civilians
Thousends on both sides have died and more are injured
4 million people have fled from their homes
Russia are threatning more neighbouring countries

When a bully beats up a schoolkid in the schoolyard its not a conflict or ”two sides” its a bully beating up a weaker kid. Russia is that bully.

Last edited by Casca (2022-03-25 21:03:16)

#355 2022-03-25 21:10:24

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 84.0

ziba128 wrote:
persia wrote:

Teache materiel

Tell the truth about DLPR, please. I'm really curious

In 2014, Putin got bored and decided to bomb the LPR and DPR. After 8 years, he got bored again, and he decided to bring democracy to Kyiv on tanks

#356 2022-03-25 22:46:41

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

There is a war in Yemen since 2014, supported by USA (what a surprise), almost 100 000 people killed.
This weekend in Jeddah Formula 1 Gran-Prix. Oil refining, located few kilometres from racing track, was fired upon by rockets during racing session. Nobody cancel racing. Nobody "cancel" Saudi. Nobody puts a sanctions vs them.
Double standards again?
Why nobody cares about Yemen's civialians? Ukranians are better people, or what?

#357 2022-03-25 23:26:57

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

KarlsoN wrote:

There is a war in Yemen since 2014, supported by USA (what a surprise), almost 100 000 people killed.
This weekend in Jeddah Formula 1 Gran-Prix. Oil refining, located few kilometres from racing track, was fired upon by rockets during racing session. Nobody cancel racing. Nobody "cancel" Saudi. Nobody puts a sanctions vs them.
Double standards again?
Why nobody cares about Yemen's civialians? Ukranians are better people, or what?

This week i will host a Syrian family. This today happened to them: they got kicked off a boat that was supposed to host refugees from Ukraine, because the owner only wants women, children and ethnic Ukrainians. Crazy...

Last edited by Ferd Grapperhaus (2022-03-25 23:28:54)

#358 2022-03-25 23:31:05

Ferd Grapperhaus
Administrator
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

#359 2022-03-26 01:34:51

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 99.0

Just look once on the Map. Russia is a part of Europe. It will only work, if the people work together and not with a war.

Russia had everything between the past 30 years to become one of the strongest economies worlwide. (It's the biggest country of the world with plenty of ressources).

And now ask yourself, why it's not that way. 

They still had the chance until Putin decided to shoot Russia in the Knees.

Last edited by Arkos (2022-03-26 01:41:25)

#360 2022-03-26 01:43:18

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
iOS Safari 15.3

KarlsoN wrote:

Double standards again?

This line of debating is called whataboutism and its not logic. Just because there is something wrong somwhere else doesnt justefy you doing something wrong too.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

and yes i care more about my neighbours then people far away…

Board footer