#1 2012-12-18 03:09:18

Entrail Joe
Player

I didnt realise I did anything wrong

Hi, I have been playing on your server for a few weeks now regularly, most nights for a few hours
and up until now I have had no problem, I never TK,
and if i do i apologize, I'm not the greatest of players,
but I don't use hacks at all.. ever,

it would be pointless me even PLAYING if I was gonna use hacks.

yours is the only server I go on , in fact its the only populated server my client can find on most days (i have a bad connection)

so why would I risk not being able to play 1942(ever again) by using hacks... and if i were to hack wouldn't I score higher? would i have the KDR i usually have?

It just seems unfortunate that I am banned and yet I have knowingly done nothing wrong.

(and yes I saw the video on the reports page of this forum. It isn't really conclusive imho. Doesnt really prove or disprove anything, other than I look around me while flying, I have a big-assed high res monitor and have surround sound)

so please reconsider this unjust ban...

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2012-12-18 12:57:26

Sommarel
France

Re: I didnt realise I did anything wrong

Hello

You must be the guy they accused of using a maphack, I am right?

Even if what you have just said is true, i am not sure that they will unban you soon. I mean they don't ban someone just because of a joke and without having a couple of proofs, and I presume that the video they made of you is only one of the proofs.

#3 2012-12-18 18:04:39

Entrail Joe
Player

Re: I didnt realise I did anything wrong

Sommarel wrote:

Hello

You must be the guy they accused of using a maphack, I am right?

Even if what you have just said is true, i am not sure that they will unban you soon. I mean they don't ban someone just because of a joke and without having a couple of proofs, and I presume that the video they made of you is only one of the proofs.

I am that guy yes. Please realize from an outside point of view the simple community seems very "closed" meaning "outsiders aren't welcome"
if a regular long time user decides he doesnt like you , then it seems fairly easy to have you removed, with little proof,

I sincerely hope I am wrong in this, I believe, or wish to believe, the upper echelons of the community are fair, just and balanced and I hope to play simple servers for a long time to come, I have made a few friends here and look forward to many more 6 hour gaming sessions with everyone

Board footer