Re: 'Close to 20' dead in Connecticut school shooting

Another Columbine.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#4 2012-12-15 14:07:18

Timmos
Player
Netherlands

already 27 deaths.. this dude shouldnt suicided but just get tortured for the rest of his life

#5 2012-12-15 20:14:19

Denny
Croatia

i wonder why they dont change laws that allows anyone to buy a gun, wtf does his mother need ak47? sad

#6 2012-12-15 21:03:40

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine

sad

#7 2012-12-15 21:34:26

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia

In my country, there are a lot of people who are supporting the opportunity to buy firearms easily and on the legal basis. They are making particular reference to USA experience and asking the legislators from Parliament to approve the law that could allow them to do it. Shitheads.

Last edited by nämeless (2012-12-15 21:53:51)

#8 2012-12-15 23:41:00

Denny
Croatia

*####*|Ldr.|1614 wrote:

Its not guns that kill people, people kill people.

yeah, and by giving it easily to everyone will increase those situations,
idk if its true but i heard on tv u need to be 21 to buy alcohol, but dont even need ID to buy weapon?

#9 2012-12-16 00:43:25

joint
Ukraine

that really dreadful when such incomprehensible thing happens
nämeless are you against the legalization of the firearms?
how about another example- the Canada- there most of ppl have an firegun but despite on this they don't have many abuses of it,
(I do not have a certain opinion about this issue)
Denny, if there exist a lot of "legal" weapon, there also have to be a big illegal market too

Last edited by joint (2012-12-16 00:47:05)

#10 2012-12-16 01:13:29

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia

joint wrote:

nämeless are you against the legalization of the firearms?
how about another example- the Canada- there most of ppl have an firegun but despite on this they has not many happens abusing of it,

Yes, I am against it and I think you are wrong about Canada.

10b3K0BbsD.png

#11 2012-12-16 01:31:59

dary
Player
Website

Denny wrote:
*####*|Ldr.|1614 wrote:

Its not guns that kill people, people kill people.

yeah, and by giving it easily to everyone will increase those situations,
idk if its true but i heard on tv u need to be 21 to buy alcohol, but dont even need ID to buy weapon?

True Denny... it's logic. The problem is their history with the wild west and stuff. There is also a big gun lobby which provides politicians with lots of money to keep guns legal. It's not obama with the power, it's the money. #capitalism

#12 2012-12-16 03:55:35

joint
Ukraine

nämeless wrote:

Yes, I am against it and I think you are wrong about Canada.

maybe Canadian mass media do not cover that kind of issues i dunno
I saw a film of that sneaky sod- Michael Moore about Columbina or somth, I think some of info there have to be truth
I would not trust to the statistics on 100% , I'm not sure if "they" count only the rifle guns on the table, or also shotguns that keeps the hunters and ppl who lives close to woods,ets
Canada on 13 place on this table (USA is OMG! 89%?! armed population-creapy..)
also the table has not an column with the statistic of crimes made with a firearms, deads of civil ppl from gunshots, ets
I did not understood that mean in the last collum "(rounded)", "округлённое значение?" nameless give me a tip pls
I has always preffer to have at home an 9mm short-barrel pistol, to be able defend myself and others if it will be a relevant threat of my life or lifes of others and its dosent matter for me if its a legal or not
well, I admit maybe "our" ppl do not ready to that responsibility, I would love to watch on the static of the estimated number of mental unstable, a danger ppl in the former USSR territory, relatively with the same statistic of other contries of world
maybe our ppl too tough and easy-angred and the governments afraid to take a guns to us, to not loose their power
but on the other way-there is will be always some bad boys with ilegal guns, in any place of world,  bad boys what you gonna do when they come for you? in case you're in Ukrane- calling to 002 and wait a half of hour when the other "bad boys" come to fill couple papers and pack your body in the bag? I preffer to break a low, of few of it..  imo this issue is the coin with two sides, also its the effective management tool for the brane sex that politicans and corporations do :
I would agree with legalaze a short-range guns in my place, but only with condition of the very-very strict selection to get premission to become an owner of a gun, I belive psychologists and other kinds of profesionals are able to do that selection

#13 2012-12-16 04:04:03

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia

joint wrote:

USA is OMG! 89%?! armed population-creapy..

It's amount of firearms, not amount of armed civilians.

joint wrote:

I has always preffer to have at home an 9mm short-barrel pistol, to be able defend myself and others if it will be a relevant threat of my life or lifes of others and its dosent matter for me if its a legal or not
well, I admit maybe "our" ppl do not ready to that responsibility, I would love to watch on the static of the estimated number of mental unstable,

What if something could happen outside your home, somewhere behind the dark corner of a dark street where the bunch of criminals from Caucasian mountains or Middle Asia is waiting for your wallet? They will get your wallet and your gun, if you get it, but also you will be killed before cause they will understand that you can resist them with firearms. Don't you remember that joke about the cowboy and a muzzle-sight? There are a lot of conflict situations when the guns may only make it worse: road rage, drug-addiction, drunk brawls etc.

Last edited by nämeless (2012-12-16 04:35:09)

#14 2012-12-16 05:22:32

joint
Ukraine

I think I do not know that joke- shoot it pls! of couse if noone here against a humor in this topic
no, I think ppl  should not walk around with a gun just like this anyway, if some caucasian with the knife will want my 20$- I'll will give it to him and say to him "have a nice day", after I'll call 002 most likely, if he killed me -I'll die and didnt call anywhere
but he will never come to my home with purpose to rape me using a gun to make me agree on sex with him
even just that I know of this fact, makes me worries less about my ass
but even if rapist is come to me-next one will never come to my neighbors, when rapis is finds that there is not softs asses - its become more calm for everyone, "they" will be in safe too, becouse they will find out that made another hole in their arses is no even a question, behind the dark corner is calmer than at my home
   89-its the number of amout of unit arms per 100 person of US; 270 000 000 is about 89% of population of US, I got it, but wrote on jointish)

#15 2012-12-16 05:51:42

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia

joint wrote:

89-its the number of amout of unit arms per 100 person of US; 270 000 000 is about 89% of population of US, I got it, but wrote on jointish)

I mean that estimated 270000000 civilian firearms are not equal to 270000000 of armed civilians.

joint wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Don't you remember that joke about the cowboy and a muzzle-sight?

I think I do not know that joke- shoot it pls! of couse if noone here against a humor in this topic

http://lurkmore.to/%D0%A1%D0%BF%D0%B8%D … 0%BA%D1%83

Last edited by nämeless (2012-12-16 06:03:15)

#16 2012-12-16 07:02:20

joint
Ukraine

nämeless wrote:

I mean that estimated 270000000 civilian firearms are not equal to 270000000 of armed civilians.

ok I got it, I was confusing

that what mean a "muzzle-sight", I herd that joke, btw this is another one advantage of a short-barrel gun lol
anyway Im not a cowboy, so hates when someone playing with a gun, turn it on 90 degreese like gangstas do in hollywood movies saing "bang bang", or put emty gun to own head and pull the trigger or staing a front the mirrow and saing somth like "you talked to me, beatch?"
that kind of "cowboys" becomes of the news stars:(

#17 2012-12-16 07:12:05

Zatoichi
Player
Canada

Its a matter of, if your a decent person, the pictures of the  fallen, and the adult victims, they all look like really nice people as usual, the gunman looking wigged out and douchy,  that should affect someone enough to know better than the outdated meaning and applications of the second amendment.

Talk all you want about gun rights, how much of a price can you pay America before people clue into that will be the bill of the dead and injured, paralyzed.
as long as things stay as they are,
want your guns as is, then over look victims like before and conneticut, if you can, i dont think most of the politians can over look it anymore.
take a page from Canada, theres a reason its different here and we've had no such events for a long time
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/won … ed-states/

Last edited by Zatoichi (2012-12-16 09:16:03)

#18 2012-12-16 11:32:37

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

There is nothing wrong with guns. Guns don't kill people. People kill people. We have guns and I shot my first gun when I was 8 years old. We use them against wolves and coyotes mainly, but my dad also hunting. If I was old enough to conceal carry, I would. I don't trust people. I would rather have a gun and not need it than not have a gun when I need it.

#19 2012-12-16 15:14:56

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia

Sunshine wrote:

There is nothing wrong with guns. Guns don't kill people. People kill people. We have guns and I shot my first gun when I was 8 years old. We use them against wolves and coyotes mainly, but my dad also hunting. If I was old enough to conceal carry, I would. I don't trust people. I would rather have a gun and not need it than not have a gun when I need it.

Sunshine, in my country, for example, I can get the pack of documents that I follow the accident prevention regulations, I have no medical contraindications, no previous convictions and I have not been on the books in mental and narcological hospital.
I have no problem with all the above and I can get license for firearms. That allows me, for example, to buy Saiga-12k. Why do I need it? I live in the city with population about 1.5 million inhabitants and where can I carry my arms to protect myself? In underground? In office? In mart?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUE48UKf7Ek

#20 2012-12-16 15:54:54

dary
Player
Website

Sunshine wrote:

I don't have a gun and I don't need it, never... it gives you just a feeling of power which you don't want to get rid of.

But I see you have learned your sayings pretty well like: "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." and " I would rather have a gun and not need it than not have a gun when I need it."

The problem is that every idiot can own a gun and that would make scary, even if I had a own gun. In Germany only a few people have a gun. I feel much more secure here even without a gun.

P.S.: Leave the poor animals alone... Rednecks! smile

Last edited by dary (2012-12-16 15:55:30)

#21 2012-12-16 15:56:44

dary
Player
Website

Wow, didn't know that.

#22 2012-12-16 23:43:04

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

dary wrote:

I don't have a gun and I don't need it, never... it gives you just a feeling of power which you don't want to get rid of.

But I see you have learned your sayings pretty well like: "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." and " I would rather have a gun and not need it than not have a gun when I need it."

The problem is that every idiot can own a gun and that would make scary, even if I had a own gun. In Germany only a few people have a gun. I feel much more secure here even without a gun.

P.S.: Leave the poor animals alone... Rednecks! smile

We actually do need them for predator purposes. We have lost a few livestock to predators. My father carries a pistol all the time. He started to because a few years ago he had to go to some large city and was nearly mugged.

Every idiot can own a gun, but maybe if everyone had a gun, then people wouldn't try shit because they would be afraid they would be fighting with someone with a gun. I don't know, there are 2 very different perspectives on the issue.

#23 2012-12-17 00:28:32

Denny
Croatia

Sunshine wrote:

that kind of thinking brought you there, what if 1 day your son gets psycho and kills you with your gun?
why does a girl need to try guns with 8 year old? do you live in a tent in forrest and afraid of coyotes or what...

and dary said it good, gun looby- i think its the #1 business in the world
they convince you you need gun for protection against animals and so on...how did people manage to live before without gun?

Last edited by Denny (2012-12-17 00:30:12)

#24 2012-12-17 00:33:16

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia

Denny wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

that kind of thinking brought you there, what if 1 day your son gets psycho and kills you with your gun?
why does a girl need to try guns with 8 year old? do you live in a tent in forrest and afraid of coyotes or what...

and dary said it good, gun looby- i think its the #1 business in the world
they convince you you need gun for protection against animals and so on...how did people manage to live before without gun?

Another culture, another thinking to being.

#25 2012-12-17 01:18:26

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

Denny wrote:

The reason why he taught me to shoot when I was 8 was to make sure I wasn't afraid of them. He taught us to respect the firearms and how to properly use it. Hell, I went hunting with him when I was 12. My brothers and sisters have done the same. No problems.

We live on a farm and there are many wolves, yotes, bears, and sometimes cougars. And of course, being in a remote location could also make us a target for burglars or some other wackjobs.

#26 2012-12-17 04:34:40

Zatoichi
Player
Canada

Once again, my exact point has been raised by Obama himself, ask yourselves everyone, what is it worth, the safety of our children ?

its not a matter of people kill people, its guns allow people to kill people too easily, when theres possible access, by a cruel maniac, a person who has decided to commit unjustified murder, is a sporatic issue, they are not fit even have a chance to be able to steal guns, which stats show, nearly 90 % of the weapons were obtained illegally, ie stolen, somehow, in mass shootings,   so current availability and huge ratio of produced weapons unchecked in the right hands flood the land, including the legal ones, and in one respect you can say the media does not need to put a spin, just think to yourself, how many incidents do you really know of, where guns were positively used, and even then, was nearly always an engagement response?  and not preventative
ratio that against how many accidental discharges, malfunctions, missfires, and indiscriminate shootings instantly claim the life of an innocent bystander? and then considering all those occasions, still have to add in the death toll and unfairness of loss and piece of mind of a naturally lived and died life,in a mass shooting?
free from murder by attack, safe in their day to day lives,in their streets,with much better scrutiny devoted to that,of the defenseless innocent, and the answer to that is not a right to bear arms as it stands today.

Last edited by Zatoichi (2012-12-17 04:37:20)

#27 2012-12-17 05:25:12

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

Facts... they are funny things aren't they?

Guns are used 80% more for self-defense. For self-defense, guns are used about 2.5 million times a year... about 6,800/day. In most cases, the gun owner just shows them the gun or fire near them to scare them away. Hell, more than 200,000 women each year use a gun to prevent sexual assault.

Wanna talk about indiscriminate shootings? Police have a 5x higher rate of shooting the wrong person. Only 2% of gun owners who use their weapon shoot the wrong person. States that have passed laws that allow people to carry firearms see a reduction in their serious crime rates. Felons have even been questioned about the issue and admit they are more scared of an armed victim than a police officer.

#28 2012-12-17 05:49:11

Zatoichi
Player
Canada

Once again, you've entirely missed the point, these shooting incidents, 90% of the weapons were stolen, laws, ownership, does not matter, its too easy, its already started, accept it, stop being a pro-gun nut,  innocent people are dying, accidents, and deliberate shootings, hitting people, is the issue, crippling gun availibity, will curb that immensely, im from canada ok? living example of how its done right, don't fuck with me,  end of discussion 

no one wants to hear it anymore Heston.

#29 2012-12-17 05:52:27

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

Pro-gun nut? Not hardly. Not a liberal moron? Correct. How many people die due to drunk driving? Should we ban alcohol? Should we ban cars? Yes! Let's remove every little thing that can kill someone. I went snowboarding today, I could have broken my neck. Should we destroy the mountain?

You just showed that you are simple minded by stating "im from canada ok? living example of how its done right, don't fuck with me,  end of discussion ."

Sorry, you can have your view and I will have mine. At least I'm respectful and don't stoop down to your level.

Last edited by Sunshine (2012-12-17 05:57:41)

#30 2012-12-17 12:16:53

RamYam
Croatia

First off all - guns are bad, only purpose of it is to be able to kill someone. Facts - namleess put table of nr.of guns, question - sunshine, do you think those civil killings would happen if USA was at the bottom of that table or not on it at all? While you drive a car under alcohol u can kill also, but its much harder to execute bunch of small kids in school using a car.
I think that USA will never or hardly get rid of firearms, its their culture to own a gun (ffs its in their constitution) and i think profits are still much higher than costs of those misfortunate "events". But then again, things can change...

Board footer