#2 2020-06-05 11:05:39

Tommy Cannon
Player
Antarctica
Windows 10 Firefox 77.0

Re: BF1942 maps in the Second World War

Interesting but leaves out some important information. For example, the article on Essen completely leaves out how Germans pwned British C47s with radio guided Wasserfall missiles and jetpack wearing stormtroopers and on Agheila they forgot to mention how it was actually the first successful deployment of attack helicopters in history.

I'd also like some more info on the connection between the Kbely UFO, nazi occultism, Vril society and of course their greatest invention - the magical infinite repair pad.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2020-06-05 14:46:46

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 10 Firefox 76.0

LOVED the links and plenty of reading and knowledge. MOST appreciated Millerke.
One of my FAV stories and not well known:
https://www.iwm.org.uk/history/the-poli … of-britain
All the Polish pilots in the battle of Britain, were documented with "fake names" to hide their identity, for the safety of their families. One of the books I have (The 303rd??) lists their pilot names, records and their real names, which were released well after the war. EXCELLENT book on pilots and their stories.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#4 2020-06-06 12:47:14

Millerke
"Miller is the Key" - Member ]DDW[
Hungary
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 77.0

Tommy Cannon wrote:

Interesting but leaves out some important information. For example, the article on Essen completely leaves out how Germans pwned British C47s with radio guided Wasserfall missiles and jetpack wearing stormtroopers and on Agheila they forgot to mention how it was actually the first successful deployment of attack helicopters in history.

I'd also like some more info on the connection between the Kbely UFO, nazi occultism, Vril society and of course their greatest invention - the magical infinite repair pad.

Hi Mate!

Could you give a link to the info?
Than i will add it also! smile
Thx

Milli

#5 2020-06-06 12:48:42

Millerke
"Miller is the Key" - Member ]DDW[
Hungary
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 77.0

Pleiades53 wrote:

LOVED the links and plenty of reading and knowledge. MOST appreciated Millerke.
One of my FAV stories and not well known:
https://www.iwm.org.uk/history/the-poli … of-britain
All the Polish pilots in the battle of Britain, were documented with "fake names" to hide their identity, for the safety of their families. One of the books I have (The 303rd??) lists their pilot names, records and their real names, which were released well after the war. EXCELLENT book on pilots and their stories.

Thx Mate! smile

Nice info about the polish pilots!

Milli

Board footer