#1 2020-05-16 08:46:00

ashfaqursiddique47
Player
Bangladesh
Windows 7 Chrome 81.0

Why I was banned?

I was Banned from New SiMPLE|BF1942. When i was playing, someone asked me that i am evading ban or not.
I told the truth that I am not. Then I suddenly got banned. Why I was Banned? Please Reply.
Ashfaqur 47

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#2 2020-05-16 09:34:11

-=Privet=-
Administrator
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 76.0

Re: Why I was banned?

Hi.
Your nickname in the list of permanently banned players, but for some reasons you managed to connect to server - it is evading.
Thats why you was banned.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#3 2020-05-16 11:26:26

ashfaqursiddique47
Player
Bangladesh
Windows 7 Chrome 81.0

-=Privet=- wrote:

Hi.
Your nickname in the list of permanently banned players, but for some reasons you managed to connect to server - it is evading.
Thats why you was banned.

Privet I dont even know how to evade a ban. I am telling the truth.

#4 2020-05-16 12:02:55

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 81.0

ashfaqursiddique47 wrote:

When i was playing, someone asked me that i am evading ban or not.
I told the truth that I am not.

Hmm. Actually it was me. There was conversation between anyone and you saying "that you were banned unrightly". I just came in and said you were evading.

Privet I dont even know how to evade a ban. I am telling the truth.

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic. … 46#p155246

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#5 2020-05-16 12:42:21

ashfaqursiddique47
Player
Bangladesh
Windows 7 Chrome 81.0

But Will I be unbanned?

#6 2020-05-19 02:09:32

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 81.0

I met ashfaqur few weeks ago on this server. Idk what past before, but everytime I saw him, he looked to be a good guy. I won't be a lawyer, but I will bend to admin decision.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#7 2020-05-19 21:15:17

Cicero_01
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 81.0

So far I haven't been able to find out why ashfaqur was banned in the first place. He appears to be rather young and new to the game and didn't understand the rules. He had a bad habit of chat spamming for which he was warned and when I've seen him play he has mostly learned to refrain from chat spamming. It was a bit annoying but I have talked to him about that on PM and lately he's been asking me his questions on PM. I don't think he actually knows how he managed to log back into the game while banned. If that's why he got a perm ban, it seems not quite fair.
Since I play almost exclusively on Tanks-a-Lot, I haven't seen him play on the other servers. My understanding is he was TKing on the other servers. It's possible he was just too new to know how to avoid TKs. Especially if he started on Tanks-a-Lot where TK is off. He could be fooling me but he seems to at least be able to learn what not to do.
I hope I'm not making a mistake by speaking on his behalf and he hasn't asked me to say this here but maybe he could be given another chance?

#8 2020-05-19 23:27:51

PipeR
Australia
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 18.18362

going by why I have seen in these forums im guessing hes fooling you

#9 2020-05-20 08:54:08

ashfaqursiddique47
Player
Bangladesh
Windows 7 Chrome 81.0

PipeR wrote:

I am fooling whom?

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#10 2020-05-20 09:11:06

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
iOS Safari 13.1

PipeR wrote:

I am fooling whom?

Everyone here involved, Ashfaqur.  I was thinking about proposal of lifting your ban.  Anyway, wouldnt it be easier to admit and say sorry? smile

#11 2020-05-20 09:34:03

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Windows 10 Chrome 81.0

PipeR wrote:

I am fooling whom?

wait.....wait, this guy's familiar, as he's ''starter-pack'' we can give him chance, and then he can get familiar with this place, same as me i had problems in simple long time ago, as i was continuously getting denied with my admin apps, as i had lack of trust and activity, but now i see what the people meant, i completely agree with cicero that  he is new here and he has no idea about the server rules and forums, i did help him to get started earlier, told him about small details and all the rules, i guess he forgot some, but it's fine, it happens to forget something...we work hard and we provide a lot of enjoyment, our security is average and our members and friendly and reliable, so please we have to give him chance, as he's young... this is what i can say more, so he can enjoy himself being here. and btw piper don't be so harsh to newbies, we have to be nice, you know? have never heard woman being against other friendly individuals?

Last edited by Goldie (2020-05-20 09:35:23)

#12 2020-05-20 12:39:51

RaketenHorst
Administrator
Android Chrome 81.0

#13 2020-05-20 14:56:46

PipeR
Australia

Goldie wrote:
PipeR wrote:

I am fooling whom?

wait.....wait, this guy's familiar, as he's ''starter-pack'' we can give him chance, and then he can get familiar with this place, same as me i had problems in simple long time ago, as i was continuously getting denied with my admin apps, as i had lack of trust and activity, but now i see what the people meant, i completely agree with cicero that  he is new here and he has no idea about the server rules and forums, i did help him to get started earlier, told him about small details and all the rules, i guess he forgot some, but it's fine, it happens to forget something...we work hard and we provide a lot of enjoyment, our security is average and our members and friendly and reliable, so please we have to give him chance, as he's young... this is what i can say more, so he can enjoy himself being here. and btw piper don't be so harsh to newbies, we have to be nice, you know? have never heard woman being against other friendly individuals?

where was I being mean or horrible to him.. im just being honest. Honesty is the best policy right?

Seriously goldie you have no clue

#14 2020-05-20 17:19:52

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Windows 10 Chrome 81.0

PipeR wrote:
Goldie wrote:

I am fooling whom?

where was I being mean or horrible to him.. im just being honest. Honesty is the best policy right?

ok ,you got the point, i'll keep my mouth shut...

#15 2020-05-20 22:53:00

PipeR
Australia

Goldie wrote:
PipeR wrote:
Goldie wrote:

i'll keep my mouth shut...

fantastic idea thank you

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

Board footer