#61 2020-02-27 22:29:48

henccak
Player
Finland
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

Re: Killer88 tk and calls cheater greetings hencca k lol.

So hencca vs killer88   1v1  was 16/1 for me who is next? smile  ps anyone wanna see video of some kills?.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#62 2020-02-27 22:49:01

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Hennca lol.  On simple 1 hour ago we were 3-1 me, I got score 22-4 in 4 minutes. We went for privet game and for me it was like on American server. I didnt even see hencca and he was shooting already with 1.5 seconds advantage. Unplayable.

before everyone starts trolling and shitting me, I congratulated Hencca, said hes a good player.
But i believe everoyne who has all 5 senses knows I would never lose 1-16 lol. 

Interesting in public me vs you where you dont have connection advantage Im always better than you. You told me in the game that you bought pro tools for BF1942 and you dont like yourself as making yourself bigger, I turn off BF and you are on forum making the best player ever here with strong words already. Before you said you need to leave for your wife and you go straight on forum to make master of yourself. Hah, thats funny too.
See you in game

#63 2020-02-27 22:57:32

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 13.0

Killer, no disrespect to you, but public play is meaningless. Yeah you might have had a better score than Hencca on SiMPLE, but that’s not a fair fight at all because other players could have been shooting at him at the same time.

The only thing that matters is a 1v1 in a private sever. And quite honestly Hencca is definitely in the top three of best infantries in the game, you should be happy you killed him even once wink

Last edited by Black Mamba (2020-02-27 22:58:31)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#64 2020-02-27 23:44:27

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Linux Opera 56.1

Lol. Noobs.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#65 2020-02-27 23:56:21

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

mamba, please shut up, gently.... I was about to say, I know. You are not the best fan of mine, but nobody asked you to show up. Even if I won 16-1 you would have something wrong to say against me.
"No disrespect, but I should be happy for one kill" you are laughable man, hope youre man already. Sometimes I really hesitate.
I know it will sound really high and mighty, but im going for it. I dont mind. Im one of the best infantries in the game and results proved for myself.I dont have to prove anything to anybody by the way, in case you missed it. I won that many games over the past year, kicked 000s ass way too many times, set record at Stalingrad DTM with 150+ points with all the best players, infantries there. And in the game, I have nothing against hencca, I know..he is a good player, i admit and I congratulated him for the win. But for you mamba, Im in + every single game we play out there.

I know I havent been at my best at times lately, but I really didnt have time to play. 3 weeks back I didnt play for almost 3 weeks, Ive been busy lately. Im here like 50 minutes a day. if theres no infantry map i dont play it at all, just turn off BF.
You like to chirp as well, but Im sorry, you have really no clue what you are talking about... Stick to ping pong mate.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#66 2020-02-28 00:15:41

henccak
Player
Finland
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGu3DKVBiuw&t=106s      killer if you answear right that how i killed the second guy with low hp u are pro. 2:03

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#67 2020-02-28 00:21:00

henccak
Player
Finland
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

i mean that how i survive that with low hp

#68 2020-02-28 00:26:48

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Hencca, I really dont know. I dont know much about stuff like this. Btw, you were a bit lucky too..one shot  upper body and you are dead.
I have been playing online for only one year. This vid is old 6 years. You can tell me I wanna know.

#69 2020-02-28 00:30:51

henccak
Player
Finland
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

Hmm.  Its all about my moves.  he things that i will have more both side moves.  but i did go only other side so he fails that pretty good.  shoots miss like 1 meter. Lol.

#70 2020-02-28 00:31:57

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

By the way, even in the comments you talk about aim with pro mouse....
Look, I used to think it really doesnt matter, but after todays battle I asked couple of friends, who told me it really matters and there are mouses that are worth to buy, it makes a lot of difference. If I said im using almost almost wooden mouse, you guys would laugh. Lets have some fun...its not wooden, but anything special, just old mouse for internet.  i guess most of us have that and do not want to invest a lot of money, just because of old game? Am  I right?

But from what I heard, it really does matter. I always wonder why against players like Ivo where I kill him to 15% hp, I still have 80+ and cannot finish with shaky mouse clicking in tight... Sometimes its connection, but when it happens like 8 times in a row...its probably a mouse with great CPI, acceleration etc. But to be honest, when it comes to this, Im really not a pro..  I never cared about stuff like and and I can be good with what I currently have.

#71 2020-02-28 00:34:03

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

henccak wrote:

Hmm.  Its all about my moves.  he things that i will have more both side moves.  but i did go only other side so he fails that pretty good.  shoots miss like 1 meter. Lol.

Hencca, all of us ( better infantry players) use moving from side to side... Wheres the trick then, hm? Probably all comes to connection, then luck and finally some skill, hm? I will stick to it even if I win the next 5 berlins in a row and even a lot of pro players, even from my clan said the same... Probably will be the truth.

#72 2020-02-28 00:35:41

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

I thought about it for a while in the past, then people expect from left to right, so surprise is to move otherwise, not like anyone expects you to move, but its only a game, I stopped thinking about it :-)

Last edited by KILLER88 (2020-02-28 00:36:03)

#73 2020-02-28 00:54:20

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 73.0

KANER88 wrote:

mamba, please shut up, gently.... I was about to say, I know. You are not the best fan of mine, but nobody asked you to show up. Even if I won 16-1 you would have something wrong to say against me.
"No disrespect, but I should be happy for one kill" you are laughable man, hope youre man already. Sometimes I really hesitate.
I know it will sound really high and mighty, but im going for it. I dont mind. Im one of the best infantries in the game and results proved for myself.I dont have to prove anything to anybody by the way, in case you missed it. I won that many games over the past year, kicked 000s ass way too many times, set record at Stalingrad DTM with 150+ points with all the best players, infantries there. And in the game, I have nothing against hencca, I know..he is a good player, i admit and I congratulated him for the win. But for you mamba, Im in + every single game we play out there.

I know I havent been at my best at times lately, but I really didnt have time to play. 3 weeks back I didnt play for almost 3 weeks, Ive been busy lately. Im here like 50 minutes a day. if theres no infantry map i dont play it at all, just turn off BF.
You like to chirp as well, but Im sorry, you have really no clue what you are talking about... Stick to ping pong mate.

You're trash. A random, public nobody that installed the game two years ago and thinks he's hot shit because he can get more than 100 frags in infantry maps.

''One of the best infantries in the game''. Bitch, please. You're garbage. Get off your high horse. I could name 30 players that would destroy you in a 1v1, you fucking amateur. When you win a 1v1, then open your mouth about being the best, till then, stfu.

You are really the dumbest person on this forum. Again, public scores PROVE NOTHING.

Hencca, please post the video, I want to laugh a bit.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2020-02-28 00:58:49)

#74 2020-02-28 01:06:23

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
iOS Safari 13.0

Trashed a lot of good infantries in one on one, sorry to disappoint you.
You are calling ne trash? You made my day now. Who tf you think you are? You think you own the world or what haha? You are nobody. I want to see your personal life, salty dude. Are not black really, that you are so salty?
If you want, I can make trash of you in one on one whenever you want, big mouth and big nobody in one person.
Thats enough pal. Im sorry that your personal life is as sad as it gets, no resl friends, no one to turn to, no one to have fun with. This is video game, hero. Nobody will make up wha you are missing in real life. Hope I didnt hurt your feelings and you wont suicide. I guess the fan has ended  hero

Last edited by KILLER88 (2020-02-28 01:09:29)

#75 2020-02-28 01:20:07

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 73.0

Oh you did? Like who? Tell me. And where are the videos of screenshots of you playing these ''good infantries''? Was it on SiMPLE, where 5 other players were shooting them at the same time and you sprayed a couple of bullets to finish them off?

I'm calling you trash because that's what you are, you and all these newcomers, ''aX infantries'' that have never played a single clan war, did a real 1v1 (you wouldn't even know what FFM on Stalingrad means) or participated in any competition. You got fucked by Hencca, you're the salty one, not me. 16 - 1 dude. 16 - 1! Were you half asleep? xd

Last edited by Black Mamba (2020-02-28 01:30:53)

#76 2020-02-28 01:31:30

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
iOS Safari 13.0

Black Mamba wrote:

Oh you did? Like who? Tell me. And where are the videos of screenshots of you playing these ''good infantries''? Was it on SiMPLE, where 5 other players were shooting them at the same time and you sprayed a couple of bullets to finish them off?

I'm calling you trash because that's what you are, you and all these newcomers, ''aX infantries'' that have never played a single clan war, did a real 1v1 (you wouldn't even know what FFM on Stalingrad means) or participated in any competition. You got fucked by Hencca, you're the salty one, not me wink

Haha, IQ equal to bubbling mud pal?
You dont have your own words, ideas?? I did play a clan war. Why are you talking about something sou have no clue about? Do you have family? You are probably single shitty guy, alone in his on world who can only lie and insult others. Buy the inflatable doll. Lol you are so sad my little black.
I congratulated him, we spoke after. Hummm, no words mala mambicko?
Let me know when I can shit you in one on one. Really looking forward to it.
Back in the days every clan here wanted me so much that everyday I got full DMs even during the game. I had my reasons to decline lop + im loyal, I dont betray my team.
Get your facts straight you little black. See you !:)

#77 2020-02-28 01:33:20

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 73.0

KANER88 wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

I'm calling you trash because that's what you are, you and all these newcomers, ''aX infantries'' that have never played a single clan war, did a real 1v1 (you wouldn't even know what FFM on Stalingrad means) or participated in any competition. You got fucked by Hencca, you're the salty one, not me wink

You dont have your own words, ideas?? I did play a clan war. Why are you talking about something sou have no clue about? Do you have family? You are probably single shitty guy, alone in his on world who can only lie and insult others. Buy the inflatable doll. Lol you are so sad my little black.
Back in the days every clan here wanted me so much that everyday I got full DMs even during the game. I had my reasons to decline lop + im loyal, I dont betray my team.

One clan war, wow. You're a real hero. GG. I can't believe it.

What does Stalingrad FFM mean? Please answer this question for me, then I'll see if you're a worthy opponent.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2020-02-28 01:35:32)

#78 2020-02-28 01:38:34

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Black Mamba wrote:
KANER88 wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

One clan war, wow. You're a real hero. GG. I can't believe it.

What does Stalingrad FFM mean? Please answer this question for me, then I'll see if you're a worthy opponent.

Go on, reply now huh? No words? The inflatable doll is waiting on ebay, salty dude.  People who lie, they rob as well, you nobody.
Tomorrow make your time, I wanna see your tears before you retire. If I win, yu will delete this account, ya little bitch.

#79 2020-02-28 01:39:45

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Your account is dead already, as your personal life is. Should i bring you some tissues in the game?
heyyy, man, You CANNOT BUY FRIENDS ON INTERNET, WAKE UP....
jealousy of a good player. It hurts having nobody huh

Last edited by KILLER88 (2020-02-28 01:41:04)

#80 2020-02-28 01:40:42

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 73.0

See, you can't answer a simple question. You don't know what a 1v1 is, nor how its supposed to be played, if you don't even know what FFM means. No 1v1 for you if you can't answer my question.

I'll give you another chance, because I know its a bit too much for your small brain to handle.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2020-02-28 01:41:33)

#81 2020-02-28 01:44:34

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Hahaha, you dont answer on 90% of the stuff and again you  blame me.
You are so biased, you have to love me so much. You can lick my feet and keep watching me winning at BF.

You are so scared to play one on one, so you will have x thounsands of excuses. How old are you, fifteen? Straight up black

#82 2020-02-28 01:49:44

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

You call me amateur, you call me noob, you call me trash...Insult me whatever you want you little shit, but you will never get the attention I got, when every single clan on BF typed me 2-3 times a day to join them.
Jealousy hurts huh? Lion doesnt care what little sheeps like you think.  I never pray anybody anything bad, but you probably deserve the hell. Karma works, trust me my little black. Untill you are not scared to play me one on one, dont you dare to talk to me ever again. Your character means nothing, unfortunately thats the most important thing in todays world. Go sit in the corner.

#83 2020-02-28 01:51:35

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 73.0

KANER88 wrote:

Hahaha, you dont answer on 90% of the stuff and again you  blame me.
You are so biased, you have to love me so much. You can lick my feet and keep watching me winning at BF.

You are so scared to play one on one, so you will have x thounsands of excuses. How old are you, fifteen? Straight up black

You're not a worthy opponent dude. I don't play versus random public heroes with inflated egos. But I'll make a deal for you. Get some practice, play a couple of 1v1s, then play Hencca again. If you can kill him only twice, I'll consider the offer. I'll record the whole 1v1 and post it on the forums so everybody can laugh at how much of a joke you are.

Because, to be honest, I don't think you really tried versus Hencca, since as you say you are an infantry god. That, or you are just complete garbage and have no map awareness. So, think about my offer. I never say no to a 1v1, but I will say no to playing trash players that think they can run before they learned how to walk.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2020-02-28 01:56:14)

#84 2020-02-28 01:59:03

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Oh my god, are you retarded? I let everyone make up their own mind about this. You are scared as hell...
YOu never say no to anyone and now you say no because one of the best infantry players in BF ( sorry the worst ever ) invites you to play.
Im so done...I cant stop laughing.. Braindead :-))) If im so bad you can easily beat me and make your sad life a little bit happier or not?
Im done, really..... Mamba you just showed how shitty personality you really are. Congrats, you won gold today...

#85 2020-02-28 02:02:25

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 73.0

KANER88 wrote:

Oh my god, are you retarded? I let everyone make up their own mind about this. You are scared as hell...
YOu never say no to anyone and now you say no because one of the best infantry players in BF ( sorry the worst ever ) invites you to play.
Im so done...I cant stop laughing.. Braindead :-))) If im so bad you can easily beat me and make your sad life a little bit happier or not?
Im done, really..... Mamba you just showed how shitty personality you really are. Congrats, you won gold today...

Wow, you are really, really dumb. Almost on par with Hydra, and that's quite an insult. I never said I didn't want to 1v1, I said that before we play, you need to get some practice. Why are you so afraid of playing Hencca again? Surely you won't fuck up as badly as the first time, and you just might be able to kill him twice, so what's the problem? You dumb clown.

And you're not ''one of the best infantry players in BF'', not even in your dreams. The best public spawnkiller, maybe. But to be the best, you have to beat the best in 1v1s, and if the best you can do versus Hencca is 1 - 16, then you're trash, end of story. Anyways, moving on, I'm out.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2020-02-28 02:05:29)

#86 2020-02-28 02:05:04

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Go looking for some friends on ebay, you might be lucky :-) bye nab

#87 2020-02-28 02:12:33

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 73.0

So what happened during that 1v1? Tell me I want to know. You're one of the best infantry players, and I have to learn from the best. Please, share your amazing technique with us so that I can learn your elite skills.

#88 2020-02-28 04:09:54

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Even to think you can take Bf1942 for fair 1vs1 duells sounds weird.

All uf us know that some players have better conditions then others and that is not depending on the ping.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#89 2020-02-28 07:21:30

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 73.0

Nothing could be better than a cup of espresso while reading new comments here in the morning.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#90 2020-02-28 07:47:50

henccak
Player
Finland
Android Chrome 78.0

nämeless wrote:

Nothing could be better than a cup of espresso while reading new comments here in the morning.

same here big_smile

Board footer