#1 2020-01-31 21:59:39

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 7 Firefox 72.0

TYPES LIKE 000 AND MERLIN AND HOW ADMINS REACT

I got banned today  (name:poopsicle) with no warning after ranting some on mr  xp fanatic ....
I will not excuse my behaviour,my wordings were insultive  but never on an untrue level.(but i dont use nasty swearwords)
I am fed up with the fact that a player like him (and he has skill i dont deny it) is allowed to be a rulebender when he sees the chance to get away wit it unpunished.
The number of times he deathbailed on me or try to bail-ram his plane into me or the fact that he steers to taxibailing and spawnnadespamming seems to be COMPLETELY allowed by admins.And he usually doesn't even help his team out ,score above team in a teamgame.

Or that  harsh insultive players like Merlin (who never speaks nicely,even when spoken to nicely) still roam around on Simple...

Guess my standard for a fun player must be different.

So thanks to who-ever pulled his fast finger trigger there on the ban button,but maybe throw the guys out that are poison to your game on a whole other level......?

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THESE GUYS BEEN BANNED AND FORGIVEN FOR THEIR ACTIONS ALREADY?

and you know I'm expressing the thoughts of MANY players here....

nuff said.....

Positive reputation 9   Negative reputation 1

#2 2020-01-31 22:14:29

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

Re: TYPES LIKE 000 AND MERLIN AND HOW ADMINS REACT

HEY Dr.ZoidbergCLAW gutten tag!!!! big_smile nice to see you here! (let me read before i reply you, give me a moment sir)

--im back--

I agree with you, i try to ignore them as much as possible... why were you banned and for how long? In other words: ADMIN WHEN THIS PLAYER Dr.ZoidbergCLAW WILL BE BACK IN ACTION? smile

poopsicle???? ROFL LMAO LOL big_smile

Take care bud and thanks for your great addition to the forums, auch ich liebe dich.

I think the truth is TUIA (=owner and founder) wants to keep the system open and alive. He cannot control every single action from every sinlge admin or guest (players). And in fact i learned to love his rules and ways... even tho there is SO MUCH i would do different. But that aside. When i go out my house is open.. the windows open.. the doors open.

People say i am crazy. But explain to me why nobody "brakes" into my house and steal anything but these CLOSED-DOOR people have plenty of brake-ins? Thats odd isn't it? Ok i know most criminals around here... maybe that "helps".

I am a "peoples-person"... not like most a "things-person". Go-figure

Last edited by iCQ (2020-01-31 22:20:30)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2020-01-31 22:44:44

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 55.2

000/xp, though extremely selfish gameplay, rarely breaks the rules.

Merlin is a dickhead. Simple as that.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#4 2020-01-31 23:15:39

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 2003 Chrome 57.0

Hi sir

#5 2020-01-31 23:21:04

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW wrote:

Or that  harsh insultive players like Merlin (who never speaks nicely,even when spoken to nicely) still roam around on Simple...

what a freakin joke .... zoid the shittalker complains about other's bad language

youre mentally ill, zoidy ...... seriously .... im not saying this in jest, i mean it

i recently realized that you have stalked and taunted / flamed me ingame for more than a year

youre manically obsessed with me. you spend hour after hour being idle and spectating me ingame, while you mock me. you follow me here in forum; read my posts and watch my videos

good that somebody finally banned you for your constant insults against me

youre scum, just like all the others who constantly trashtalk against me

Last edited by 000 (2020-01-31 23:26:33)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#6 2020-01-31 23:24:42

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 55.2

I don't see you in the banlist. Perhaps it was a temp 15min ban.

#7 2020-02-01 15:39:08

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 7 Firefox 72.0

nice talking around the subject again here ,  allow me to retort........

Insult in the first line of the reply ,  nice!   

Please show me examples where i use rude or swearwords against you ,rulebender is not a swearword,shittalker is......I usually show some class with my 'insults',unlike you it seems.

Mentally ill?   moi?     probably ...but I am not the one taxibailing ,spawncamping,deathbailing,planeramming,leaving when i dont have highest score ,neglecting my teammates or changing my name like a narcist when I win....

Maybe you are slightly more mentally ill then you realise yourself.....

As for the 'stalking'  ;I've only been re-playing on Simple for the last  2-3 months ......haven't been here in a while weirdo.,so if you had previous people unhappy with you insulting you ,which i completely understand,it wasn't me.

ps:off course I seen some of your vids   ;isn't that why you post them?  maybe get off the net if you don't want that?

It will be good if someone finally bans you for being an opportunist and the weak minded player you really are.

You're pathetic,like all the other narcisistic players who constantly rulebend to win or get a kill.

Ps  Hello sunshine and ICQ

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#8 2020-02-01 16:57:25

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 55.2

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW wrote:

Ps  Hello sunshine and ICQ

7085673cbd01c127c0d92c740fe5200b.gif

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#9 2020-02-01 19:53:05

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

as espected, you try to lie about your manic obsession with me. you have been like that for a least 1½ years, not just 2-3 months as you say :

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic. … 71#p125571

and, there a plenty of ways to insult without swearing, and thats what you do ingame 24/7. youre so deranged that you think insulting is ok and permitted, as long as swear words arent used

you have insulted and flamed against me 100+ times ingame, recent years, without me talking back

youre the lamer, always hiding in a plane, getting lame, cheap plane-to-inf and plane-to-jeep kills, prolly using a joystick, against noobs with mice+keyboards who cant fly

youre the one whos pathetic, not me

and, i dont rulebend, wacko ....

- changing name once, during a round is allowed
- disconnecting near round end is allowed
- spawnkilling is allowed
- taxibailing is allowed
- planeramming is allowed
- bailplaneramming is allowed
- regular bails from planes are allowed
- i virtually never intentionally deathbail. if i deathbail, its usually due to lag

now, im not gonna waste any more time on you, yer loser psycho

Last edited by 000 (2020-02-01 19:57:38)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#10 2020-02-01 20:07:52

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

thanks 000 for sabotage me yesterday, cut me off with your sherman as if i was not even there

and yet again completely ignore me, your team and the rules..

may the many kilos of gold medals you brutally grabbed not brake your back

https://youtu.be/_stgSzzvjGI

And thanks arwen for the official warning... u know probably they both shot and pushed me i just turned around and tk one of them out of automatism....

i almost got banned for "spamming" (defending myself)

... but arwen is a smart man, he managed to make things go quiet by letting them rage on own team and i managed to let it all be... again, thanks guys, so lovely

in my rule book it is more simple than in simple: whatever shoots me is my enemy (read possibly a new friend)

Last edited by iCQ (2020-02-01 20:10:59)

#11 2020-02-01 20:19:29

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 7 Firefox 72.0

Yeah,it's all in my mind :he's a fun and cool player who obeys all the rules.
His internet connection must be very bad if i chase him in a plane anyway it seems.
He never resorts to cheap tactics like planes or such and never feels 'followed' by a player who has expressed what kind of player we think he is, as he points out a post i made eons ago,just proving his attitude hasn't changed.
I'm a 'noob,lamer,shittalker according to this individual with exemplary attitude yet he seems the only one needing such terms to express himself.

I'll be looking forward to the moment this 'hider' will see you have more 'connection problems' on plane maps and it magically throws u out of your plane.
Maybe try n'ram my plane in a blind rage again too?
or just disco like it's 1968?
Or come sit in a roomy hangar?

ps:If u have money for a pc with extra capture card to film yur worthless gold medal scoring,why didn't ya put some aside for a joystick?
To be able to rant at pilots?

Nice excuses list for lame behaviour you put out there actually!  The example to follow to be a fun bf player or just a triple zero?
Seems like you made it!

Ps :here  have this mirror.......

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#12 2020-02-01 21:46:08

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

now, im not gonna waste any more time on you

Ohh, ... please!!!

Btw. I really like your friendly manner.  Image BBCode test

#13 2020-02-01 22:07:36

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

as espected, you try to lie about your manic obsession with me. you have been like that for a least 1½ years, not just 2-3 months as you say

Maybe he saw ur picture on that romanian gay site.

#14 2020-02-01 23:48:56

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

LOL.. thats so mean of you dion! Now everybody knows where they can find him!!!!!!! +1

BFsoldier u egocentric go-getter...  you remember the days on wake where i owned your ass every single round????

I bet you do... i miss the old you! XPfanatic INDEED... this guy used to have the best fitting nickname... but now you all made him go BFSOLDIER

He is scared he cannot concentrate on his round.... he has a good point... and a great gay profile at that site dion... im amazed you found that one as well! I was shocked to see him there i tell ya! big_smile

sorry 000... ur a zero now so we can do this right?

Arkos wrote:
BFSoldier 1 wrote:

now, im not gonna waste any more time on you

Ohh, ... please!!!

Btw. I really like your friendly manner.  https://www.hardwareluxx.de/community/s … coffee.gif

Did you guys know Arkos is player of the year 2019 ????!!!!!!  ❤️

Last edited by iCQ (2020-02-01 23:52:54)

#15 2020-02-01 23:55:20

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Arkos wrote:

Ohh, ... please!!!

Btw. I really like your friendly manner.

its so easy for the admins to talk about manners. they just kick / ban players who disrespects them ingame

the admins have forgotten what its like to be taunted and insulted 24/7 ingame like i do, and being unable to do anything about it

admins like nameless, gio, hydra, vertigo, combat, have even continued to mock me regularly ingame, after i went no-chat in 2018

im silent ingame, but anybody who talks s... to me here in the forum, may get it right back

Last edited by 000 (2020-02-02 00:05:20)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#16 2020-02-02 01:21:09

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

BFSoldier 1 wrote:
Arkos wrote:

Ohh, ... please!!!

Btw. I really like your friendly manner.

its so easy for the admins to talk about manners. they just kick / ban players who disrespects them ingame

the admins have forgotten what its like to be taunted and insulted 24/7 ingame like i do, and being unable to do anything about it

admins like nameless, gio, hydra, vertigo, combat, have even continued to mock me regularly ingame, after i went no-chat in 2018

im silent ingame, but anybody who talks s... to me here in the forum, may get it right back

Well bfsoldier has a solid point here. a VERY SOLID point.. but damnit you pushed me off the road bastard! smile

The smack talk in BF is nothing compared to UNREAL TOURNAMENT tho.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNblzip-L4Y

I myself get sick and tired of the smack talk sometimes.. especially when people start to sabotage others... BFsoldier he is not really sabotage.. he just trying to play the game and he decided to cut off the crap talk. Damnit... you people should be ashamed!

Last edited by iCQ (2020-02-02 01:22:29)

#17 2020-02-02 01:38:03

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

What about when u change ur nickname in to something insulting, when u are provoking someone... etc
Not to mention ur team stuck when there is no admin online.
Don't pretend to be in-game virgin.

#18 2020-02-02 12:43:17

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

yesterday i quit play simple server

two days in a row bfsoldier team.wound me as i ahead of him...

shoot me in the back with his rifle while i running to the next flag on foot (HEY IM FRIENDLY)

day before

i rushing with my sherman.. i was first also... he push me off the cliff... (WHILE MY SHERMAN TUMBLE UPSIDE DOWN AND I JUMP OUT TO REPAIR I GET THESE SHERMAN MG BULLETS AROUND MY HEAD, LOSERS!)

really nice... and yeah u right bfsoldier!! it all by the rules... it not say anywhere u cannot team wound in the rules! ur smart man.. u win... i wont join until u are gone OR change to a player with a name

have fun everybody! very nice team play! (not)

abd yeah you can claim it was not you.. it was another bfsoldier.. yeah right lol i saw u change to 000 at the stats html u tard...

look... i feel so sorry for you, little person, backstabber

Last edited by iCQ (2020-02-02 12:47:30)

#19 2020-02-02 18:34:08

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

i checked the rules... u cannot be banned for using any nickname... so from now on you people can find me as 000 in the game

do not tell BFsoldier because i do not want him to know it is me... and i do not want to talk to him. I disabled the forum gui on my pc... bye

#20 2020-02-02 19:03:54

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

cannot be ban but you can be kicked, you can always ask Merlin´s fans about this.

#21 2020-02-03 16:10:11

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 72.0

Interesting to read that one of the most mentally disturbed sickOOOs ever here rly thinks he can judge if somebody is mentally ill - look who is talking, too funny!! And he seriously is accusing someone for making cheap kills (ofc wrongly) - whilst he is doing NOTHING else all the foockin time - what a hoot!

Besides this cheeky comment: "i virtually never intentionally deathbail. if i deathbail, its usually due to lag" - is the top of hypocrisy and impertinence, nothing but a pathetic lie - everybody knows this! Eehh how often has he been reported and banned already for that dis-shit meanwhile, by how many different players n admins?! I have stopped counting once tbfh.. There were dozens of players yet, last time it was Sparrow who was accusing him for doing this lousy crap 4 times in a row in a single match, just recently..

And someone who repeatedly has insulted many players here meanwhile generalized as "east european scum" should better not complain for being insulted by others - but should just stfu!!

Whatever, its useless to argue with psychOOOs of such a category, he anyway will never get it, he is just unable to realize it that it is his pathetic behavior and super-selfish game"style" (its not even a style btw) what makes others to criticize and offend him over n over again, that his pathetic super-egoism and perverse narcissism is the reason why so many people here regard him as an arrogant asshole meanwhile!
Looks like he rly is still wondering why half of the admin-crew is fed up with him and why so many players rag on him meanwhile, that it might have something to do with his asocial attitudes is obviously out of the question for him.. How ridiculous - and how sad is that!

Another funny comment: "what its like to be taunted and insulted 24/7 ingame like i do, and being unable to do anything about it" - hey, just a little hint, what goes around comes around, basically no one is unable to do anything about any crap concerning his own manners, unless he is as said unable to check himself, just a bit self-criticism occasionally does not harm, some modesty now n then is no big deal either, but yee this is not everybody´s taste..

Whatever, usually i never comment on any of the discharge he uses to secrete here, he anyway is not worth the effort, it was just an exception n just a lil backup for Zoider, a man of honor in game n in life, in contrary to some sickOOOs here who would do well to take a leaf out of his book!!

Positive reputation 8   Negative reputation 0

#22 2020-02-03 16:56:10

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Opera 66.0

Yes, he did infact delib death-bail more than 4 times on a single map that day.

But I made him pay for that tho. smile

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#23 2020-02-04 14:23:54

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 79.0

IMG-20200204-152232.jpg

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#24 2020-02-04 19:42:14

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

But you claim when you are BFSoldier nobody knows it is you? But how the hell can i know it is you then? We all know... BFSoldiers behave totally different.

If u want to ignore players... you can just disable chat?

WAIT... dude.. do you like online team based games... OR DO YOU NOT LIKE THEM?

We all have to suffer from smack talk.... it is part of the game. I never seen a football match where someone dresses up like you then last moment change shirt and number.

You are totally wrong to do this, and i am pretty sure you know it. You are willing to bend the rules so far that it is not fair anymore. I cannot believe that people here (admins) are protecting you... there is something fishy in that too.

I think i am banned because not i took your name. But finally someone could get to me with a reason inside the game (first time ever in my BF life).

Are you allowed to play at all? Are you legal age 000??? What do your parents say about this? Did you do this because your psychologist advised you to? (i not try to mock your weak mental status, seriously)

It is fine man... totally fine.. go ahead.

Thanks for the team wounds...

Thanks for YOUR insults...

Thanks for the ban and support guys...

and GOOD LUCK

(in the other posts you basically said you play with 3 names now... and u adjust the game engine... normally if u record a video i would say GREAT... but you do it to get an edge over others successfully AND YOU get LEGIT complaints, not jealousy complaints).

Team WOUNDING is not allowed and it is not my faults the admins didnt see it. Arwen was there the first day.... maybe he seen something...

MANY people were there actually and there are server logs..... you also have proof as u state u record everything.

And no do not lie IT WAS YOU because i saw you change name at the end of the round. (yes i exit to GIVE YOU YOUR SPACE, thats how friendly I WAS dude.... i did not tk you nor team wound you back NOT EVEN 1% HP i took from you).

JUST A LITTLE DETAIL: DO YOU SEE ME ASK FOR UNBAN? NO.... DO YOU SEE ME ASK FOR YOUR BAN? NO!!!!!! ALL I ASK FOR YOU TO USE YOUR NAME... WHILE YOU PLAY... SO THAT IS TOO MUCH? FINE..... SO ADMINS HERE PEE ON THAT... FINE!!!!!

Be what u want to be.. it is YOUR karma NOT MINE... i do not need any of this.. i am totally pissed already anyway at some people here... MY GOD what are you guys thinking????????????????

YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS ALL JUST A GAME? WAIT TILL I AM DONE WITH YOU RACIST UNFAIR TURDS

real people with real feelings play here... also some kids play here

you have to OBEY law... work together.... u cannot do crimes, NOT EVEN INSIDE YOUR OWN HOUSE... and even in Russia they have the law... want to test it out? REALLY???????????????????????

Last edited by iCQ (2020-02-04 19:51:51)

#25 2020-02-04 20:25:08

henccak
Player
Finland
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

bugging is allowed too?  I remember u was bugging like hell in berlin 000?...

#26 2020-02-04 20:29:48

henccak
Player
Finland
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

U shold get ban of that.

#27 2020-02-05 01:51:29

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

we now have two merlins

SNAG-0001.png
SNAG-0000.png

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 1

#28 2020-02-05 08:18:41

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

oh yeah look people!

someone is upset,

that is so funny right?  +4

shooting team mates in the back

parasite a whole community

they must think ur a comediant now!

just another boring post from the virtual medal boy 000

maybe one day you will learn the meaning of team based sports games....

something u sure wont learn from simple people...

i mean.. the jews gotto die right?

i not try to make fun of you bfsoldier, i truely feel sorry for you too, honestly

any admin here could help u be a someone

"use a nickname when u play here"

unwritten rules i was banned for

Last edited by iCQ (2020-02-05 09:18:37)

#29 2020-02-05 10:21:32

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 79.0

IMG-20200205-112050.jpg

Last edited by Insane (2020-02-05 10:21:58)

#30 2020-02-05 10:33:45

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 56.0

Grow up.

Board footer