#1 2019-11-25 17:45:15

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 7 Chrome 78.0

Unban

Hi, I got banned today morning from Anna nym in Bulge.
Even before I was kicked on stalingrad map for nothing twice. Came couple hours later and I killed anyone in tank near German base. I got banned straight away. No warning, no kick no nothing, just boom, 1 WEEK BAN. I mean, are you for real?
Ive never been banned for it, am not a repeat offender. No warning, no kick and when it comes to ban I get banned for 1 week ? Cmon, that's ludicrous, cruel.

As I talked to other admin, they usually don't want to operate instead of the guy who made the ban. Nothing wrong w/ that. I said  I usually do see the warning first and then kicking... then 5-15 mins ban, then 30 mins to 1 hour ban. This one's crazy, sorry. Out of your mind. With everything that's happened here and to me as well past week im kinf of losing my patience with these actions. It really has to stop.

If you can unban me, thank you.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2019-11-25 18:46:57

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 70.0

Re: Unban

So, that's you Killer88.
Oups, there you've quite few forgotten and reversed.
Then I will help you to make things clear.

At first I was able to convince myself for some time that you know the server rules very well, after all you have told people when and why they should go to which side. After the map change and Stalingrad you made out of an 3vs3  an 2vs4, you know its teamstaking is best.
You were warned for it exactly once and then kicked.

In the Bulgemap you were on the north bridge first minutes after the start with the Sherman
firing IN the base. I looked at it without even giving a single shot.
Quite simply, I wanted to know how long you do that. Just watching you and how u behave.
So for you again ... I was the one in P4 in the German base without even a shot and you fired me in the base from the P4.
This is baseattack - you know the rules very well.
in my eyes Your problem is more of the way that you thought that thereit isn't an admin on board and you behaved accordingly.
And for the fact that you so completely misrepresent the story here, I am in no way inclined to lift this ban.
With the truth and an apology you would have been at my destination,but not this way.
You can now hang on to your admin friends and rumble or try again with the truth a second time.

with love  Anna

p.s.

And always this story - "I did nothing wrong ... mimimiiimi" ..the admin is an idiot
and when does this bad admin abuse finally stop ...
Hey,  I can not count that anymore so often I've read that - shakinghead.

Last edited by Anna Nym (2019-11-25 19:00:47)

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 1

#3 2019-11-25 19:23:33

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
iOS Safari 13.0

Stop lying on this one Anna please. There was no warning in Stalingrad and yes I did tell ‘em. What’s wrong with that? You came very late.. I played there 40 mins even before you came. In Berlin we had 2-2.. 2-1 .. someone joined us it was 3-1 on my (our) side so i said “ anybody go alllies”.. we switched those maps Berlin stalin and omaha 3 times after agreed map vote and all the time I found out those guys werent enough for me! It wasnt even fair to play 2 on 2 while i played with someone against next 2 guys! You saw the score all the time. I have screen, I can post it  here, because my score was about 40-50 kills and 10 deaths.. the next 3-6 guys had 1-10 kills and about 30 deaths.. they werent enough and I’m being kind here. Not everyone is in the besr, so it was pointless playing 2 on 2. You werent there, these guys agreed to play me alone against 3 of them ( 1 on 3) s it was more fair. You had no right to go in and doing this without at least asking. They agreed and you saw the score!

That’s it. Yes, I’m sorry for that one kill in Bulge, but still without warning, nothing.. without even kicking and you banned me for one weak. After that nonsense bs in stalingrad and this OVERREACTED no reason 7-day ban U’m sorry that I was rightly in no mood to apologize twice. Let’s try to take it from the other side. Thank you. I’m still up for the lift of the ban

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#4 2019-11-25 19:29:08

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
iOS Safari 13.0

And you’re wrong on the last sentence in PS as well.
There’s nothing new here’s plenty of biased admins, im not naming anyone.. But excluding bahvior towards me I read a lot of stuff and players know that. Its a shame they cant do anything, when one admin tries to abuse his .....
Honestly I really didnt mean you Anna herd, i didnt even know you till today.

Thank God here’s plenty of good ones too, so I got friends there who know me and who I can talk or joke with. We’re all the same. We’re just people.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#5 2019-11-26 10:28:11

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 7 Chrome 78.0

C'mon guys, why can't anybody else speak up ? My first respond and 1st part of it from 18:23:33. I know you guys ( admins ) most of the time stick up for each other just not to make much of noise about someone's mistake or misjudgement! But you really need to see the second clear side of the thing. It's not just "yeah, he's admin, he just cant make any mistakes, he's unerring, he will never make any mistake". That has to stop. Don't be like 000... i'm the best ever and you guys stand no chance against me. That's not how it works and you guys know what. Where is this game headed then, huh?

#6 2019-11-26 10:59:03

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 70.0

1. basically and for others to read:

No -I'm not of the opinion that "regular-players" need a warning if they break the server rules. You are a regular-player, you know the rules very well.
On the contrary, I see these players as having a real bad in the offense the serverrules, because they do so fully, well known  and deliberately.

2. below a chat excerpt:

25.11.2019 09:21:14: Client: Said '[BFSM] = [SR] = KILLER88 please do not team stack'.
25.11.2019 09:21:14: Server: Chat message sent.
25.11.2019 09:22:33: Player = [SR] = KILLER88 [unknown] [unknown] kicked by Anna Nym for team stacking.
25.11.2019 09:22:33: Client: Said '[BFSM] = [SR] = KILLER88 kicked for team stacking'.
25.11.2019 09:22:33: Client: Kick player = [SR] = KILLER88.
25.11.2019 09:22:34: Server: Command failed. See the Server Manager for more information.
25.11.2019 09:22:34: Server: Chat message sen

You had repeated trades here and had more than 1 minute to correct that, okay!

3. What you did a little later on Bulge, needs no further explanation.

Your admission for this I accept and i will lift the ban.
Dear killer88, play in the future compliant even if you think it is not an admin onboard. and in the forum stick to the truth.
By the way, an unwritten rule is that I can play with other nicks as well.

somehow i have the feeling i will face something like that again,  but i can be wrong.

with  love  Anna

Last edited by Anna Nym (2019-11-26 10:59:55)

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#7 2019-11-26 11:30:26

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 7 Chrome 78.0

I gave you +1 on this one even though I am a bit disgusted with your thoughts on me. You don't know me.. not in this game, not even in real life. Your thoughts here make me bitter, for real and I'm gonna say that. Im one of the most fair guys you will ever meat, I dont fckn care if there is admin or not and you will not have to deal with this kind of situation again in the future.
If I said you didn't warn me it means I really didnt notice and did not see that. Was probably hunting these guys in killing Stalin map. It does not mean I lied, so please.
But, I understand it's not easy to trust and get to know people when I can see what kind of cases show around...

I'm glad you came out and made this desicion, just because one german fella admin with some...  Im not gonna name that admin. Its about 2 months ago, I let it go.

By the way, I still would like to hear, what is wrong with that when there's not many players around.
Iˇm gonna quote: "

In Berlin we had 2-2.. 2-1 .. someone joined us it was 3-1 on my (our) side so i said “ anybody go alllies”.. we switched those maps Berlin stalin and omaha 3 times after agreed map vote and all the time I found out those guys werent enough for me! It wasnt even fair to play 2 on 2 while i played with someone against next 2 guys! You saw the score all the time. I have screen, I can post it  here, because my score was about 40-50 kills and 10 deaths.. the next 3-6 guys had 1-10 kills and about 30 deaths.

"

Anyway, there was a situation from this weekend, I was hunted by some amateurish noob(s), but I think it was one guy. Admins know about that situation. He TKed me in 2 days like 50 times and Im not making this bigger. Admins always kicked him, then banned him for 1 day, 3 days but he showed up again. Maybe using VPN or something. I'm going here to just play, have fun and chill and that's how it should be, but because of him I really wasnt able to.. thats why I was so upset about what happened yesterday too. Im trying to be kind, even if I wasnt I'm sorry, really. Three or four admins knew about that. I hope that troll will not show up again.

And thank you!

Last edited by KILLER88 (2019-11-26 11:30:44)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#8 2019-11-26 11:46:47

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 70.0

KANER88 wrote:

I....

By the way, I still would like to hear, what is wrong with that when there's not many players around.
Iˇm gonna quote: "

In Berlin we had 2-2.. 2-1 .. someone joined us it was 3-1 on my (our) side so i said “ anybody go alllies”.. we switched those maps Berlin stalin and omaha 3 times after agreed map vote and all the time I found out those guys werent enough for me! It wasnt even fair to play 2 on 2 while i played with someone against next 2 guys! You saw the score all the time. I have screen, I can post it  here, because my score was about 40-50 kills and 10 deaths.. the next 3-6 guys had 1-10 kills and about 30 deaths.

"

nothing was wrong in berlin and also not Omaha , i didn#t said somthing about it.
On contrary, i was following your advice and switched into the other team , so. ???

KANER88 wrote:

I....

And thank you!

your are welcome

Board footer