#1 2019-11-01 20:05:24

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 10 Opera 64.0

A lot of jerking!

Map: Guadalcanal
Time: 7.00 Eastern European time (GMT +2)
Name: Stalin & thenoobYTTV

Reason: As soon as I join the game and get on a plane those two kids start jerking. The player named "Stalin" takes a tank and gets on my way, just to block me. While the other player attacks friendly vehicles and team wounds.

tYCfitY.png

Good job admins, your inactiveness is resulting into a chaos in the game. Definitely a good job... Keep it up...

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2019-11-01 20:09:18

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 10 Opera 64.0

Re: A lot of jerking!

Please keep up the good work!!!!
UH9A3tD.png

#3 2019-11-01 20:16:37

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 10 Opera 64.0

The server is filled with Base-rape, sfv, team-wound... Good job admins!

#4 2019-11-01 20:21:05

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

They should revise the admins list, alot of them not playing in here and by the same not remoting the game anymore. How many admins are still active and how many are M I A ??   Just saying !!

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#5 2019-11-01 20:37:52

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 10 Opera 64.0

Dakota wrote:

They should revise the admins list, alot of them not playing in here and by the same not remoting the game anymore. How many admins are still active and how many are M I A ??   Just saying !!

Exactly, some admins kick players for having higher score, some don't care about rule-breaking, some are offensive etc. Why should they have admin privileges anymore?

#6 2019-11-01 20:42:54

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

smile

Image BBCode test

Last edited by Arkos (2019-11-01 20:47:30)

#7 2019-11-01 20:45:24

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 10 Opera 64.0

No. I don't want to mention anybody. They know themselves who I am talking for.

#8 2019-11-01 21:01:34

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

AlboBallist wrote:
Dakota wrote:

Exactly, some admins kick players for having higher score, some don't care about rule-breaking, some are offensive etc. Why should they have admin privileges anymore?

The admins that still remote the game can do so mucht and cant be 24/24.  Just saying many admins are M I A and could leave there admin ringhts knowing that they will use it only 1 or twice a month only when they play and wont remote anymore.

I dont want to mixt apples and oranges, It was only a sugestion for them ( admins )   Ark ???  big_smile

#9 2019-11-01 21:04:27

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

I'm just counting my money i earned for those 5 minutes kicks&bans at the server before.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#10 2019-11-01 23:36:20

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 70.0

Dakota wrote:
AlboBallist wrote:
Dakota wrote:

The admins that still remote the game can do so mucht and cant be 24/24.  Just saying many admins are M I A and could leave there admin ringhts knowing that they will use it only 1 or twice a month only when they play and wont remote anymore.

I dont want to mixt apples and oranges, It was only a sugestion for them ( admins )   Ark ???  big_smile

Heya Dak! Just FYI, not all admins have remote access, and limited in game command access. I have not ever, not once, been in a game, where an admin kicked someone because of a score. I play almost every day for at least a few games, good nights play for a few hours. I am not a great player but I do pay attention to what admins are doing, most of the time, (R+R  S/W) and I believe they are straight up folks. You are possibly right some of the admins, once or twice a month however the ones I see when playing, made me want to remain here at this server, over other servers I have played. The admins that are on seem to work hard some evenings and others,........ they can play like everyone else. I swear the moon phase affects the young and fucking stupid. Those nights admins work hard. The insanity of even needing any admins at all, is simply a result of having so many humans,................ fucking stupid!!  They play for satisfaction, of WHICH emotion, to play chaotic and disruptive, in order to feel good. That good feeling comes from where? What quadrant in the brain? Cant fix stupid?

THAT is the part to fix so BF42 will not even need admins. Tuia is now going to allow sedation, through on line Librium osmosis, in game, for those select folks, whom require additives to maintain harmony in their cranium, and they can remain playing even as we find them drooling in a corner, near an ammo box, speaking to their shoes. Admins have access to the medicine cabinet. No ban required. Cant behave socially awkward, when one is well sedated.
There. Fixed that one for ya. **Pours a comfy drink**

Aint Utopia a great place to be.

#11 2019-11-01 23:50:15

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 54.1

AlboBallist wrote:

Please keep up the good work!!!!
https://i.imgur.com/UH9A3tD.png

I don't recognize any admins there. How do you expect admins do something if they aren't there?

Admins can't be on 24/7. When admins are on, they can't see every single thing that every single player does throughout the game.

Are you upset by the lack of admins during the times that you play? If so, I understand. When I started to play years ago, there was quite a bit of time where no admins were on and the server was crazy. How long was the period of time where there weren't any admins? Was it more than a few rounds?

Pleiades53 wrote:

THAT is the part to fix so BF42 will not even need admins. Tuia is now going to allow sedation, through on line Librium osmosis, in game, for those select folks, whom require additives to maintain harmony in their cranium, and they can remain playing even as we find them drooling in a corner, near an ammo box, speaking to their shoes. Admins have access to the medicine cabinet. No ban required. Cant behave socially awkward, when one is well sedated.
There. Fixed that one for ya. **Pours a comfy drink**

Aint Utopia a great place to be.

I prefer amphetamines.

Last edited by Sunshine (2019-11-01 23:54:27)

#12 2019-11-01 23:59:26

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 10 Opera 64.0

Not being there was a good opportunity for noobs to break the rules, so that's a good job.
I played today for first time at around 14:00, and this chaos happened at 20:00. So technically there "was no" admin between this period. 6 hours without monitoring is a lot, isn't it?

#13 2019-11-02 00:15:37

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 54.1

AlboBallist wrote:

Not being there was a good opportunity for noobs to break the rules, so that's a good job.

Nice comment.

We apologize for having lives and will try harder to revolve them around your playing time.

See? I can act like an ass towards you too.

I asked a legitimate and sincere question. Try not to act like an ass.

Last edited by Sunshine (2019-11-02 00:27:34)

#14 2019-11-02 00:23:50

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

WOW Apples juice and oranges juice mixed !!  ( no alcohol and no drugs )
I am just saying to many admins quit the job whit out saying it and when they come and play............Read again please !!!

Maybe time to revise it, It's not your case or Paul or Vert  ect...    Is what I was saying !!!

PS:  Never seen a admin kick or ban for score,  apples and oranges  !!!

Last edited by Dakota (2019-11-02 00:33:25)

#15 2019-11-02 00:30:18

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 54.1

Dakota wrote:

I am just saying to many admins quit the job whit out saying it and when they come and play............Read again please !!!

Maybe time to revise it, It's not your case or Paul or Vert  ect...    Is what I was saying !!!

Are you saying admins who once played a lot don't play as often anymore or don't play at all?

Perhaps there needs to be a new admin who often plays at such times.

#16 2019-11-02 00:38:09

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

YES !!!!! I would say Remote Suns and if you dont have the tools to do it then let operator RM do it !!!

Last edited by Dakota (2019-11-02 00:52:48)

#17 2019-11-02 00:38:57

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

What we are talking about... Dakota for President?

#18 2019-11-02 00:49:18

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

FFS this is it for me, fricking shame when you try to help and backfire in your face whit stupid comments by a ADMINS !!!!

Going for a confort drink or drug ??   Not for President I would be Impeach for sure !!!

Last edited by Dakota (2019-11-02 00:49:58)

#19 2019-11-02 00:51:57

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 54.1

Dakota wrote:

YES !!!!!

Well then maybe we can ask tuia or nameless to look for someone who plays at those times then and can be trusted as an admin.

#20 2019-11-02 01:49:12

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 78.0

Give admin position to AlboBallist.

#21 2019-11-02 08:13:43

Vojislav
Serbia
Android Chrome 78.0

Admins are not 24h online to monitor all, sometimes its hard to see every report or incident . In your case even when admins are presented ,you are simply not trustfull player to act immediatelly on your reports. I saw few times how accurate they are..
Like in post when you cried how i did nothing.  If am not sure about reported guy , yes i will do nothing.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#22 2019-11-02 08:39:03

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Android Chrome 67.0

Can we just settle down? The thing is every admin here are busy and they are short of time, everyone has his\her own job and family, and so that's why we are lack of admins. We could add vote(kick) system, so at least we can kick/ban who breaks the rules and disturbs us

Cheers who tries his best being admin!

#23 2019-11-02 11:51:03

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Android Chrome 76.0

Vojislav wrote:

Admins are not 24h online to monitor all, sometimes its hard to see every report or incident . In your case even when admins are presented ,you are simply not trustfull player to act immediatelly on your reports. I saw few times how accurate they are..
Like in post when you cried how i did nothing.  If am not sure about reported guy , yes i will do nothing.

If you are blind to see the kill feed, yes you will do nothing. But if I have to mention you for doing nothing in mid-game, you have to lie and say "I already warned him". Thank goodness Nameless was there yesterday and was in a good mood, otherwise if it was for you, the server would have 0 players cause of jerking.

Last edited by AlboBallist (2019-11-02 11:51:36)

#24 2019-11-02 11:53:29

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Android Chrome 76.0

Dionysus wrote:

Give admin position to AlboBallist.

I know what you mean. I'm not begging for an admin pos, I'm just telling the reality how the server is in a bad shape.

I said on another thread that I know admins have a (busy) life. I rarely visit the server, but when I do, the server is peaceful. Even though I haven't played for a long time as of yesterday, I never caught the server like this, especially when the time is 20:00.

@Sunshine
I have a huge respect for you, but please take in note I'm not accusing admins in general. I have nothing personal with ALL of them.

Let's get this topic stopped. Just punish the players previously reported and that's it...

Last edited by AlboBallist (2019-11-02 12:03:42)

#25 2019-11-02 19:06:36

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 78.0

AlboBallist wrote:
Vojislav wrote:

If you are blind to see the kill feed, yes you will do nothing. But if I have to mention you for doing nothing in mid-game, you have to lie and say "I already warned him". Thank goodness Nameless was there yesterday and was in a good mood, otherwise if it was for you, the server would have 0 players cause of jerking.

As i said your accuracy of report and feeling of the moments are very low. The guy you have reported for a tk or disrupting got a warning , i gave it, but you were too much over focus trying to argue with me . I have no reason to lie, especially about you.

#26 2019-11-02 19:11:37

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

Dakota wrote:

PS:  Never seen a admin kick or ban for score,  apples and oranges  !!!

I am learning Dak and my comment was for humor, NOT to reduce what you said at all. I always enjoy playing when you are on. I know how you are honest and straight up. One of the GOOD folks no doubt. And yes some admins may not be working when they are needed, I just have not been a witness to it, except when I MAKE THE MISTAKES and dont see what happened or I missed a help message that was typed by another player. Or I miss some douche that did his business, then boogies out the door. I know my errors but will try to improve and keep good folks like yourself, LONG TIME players I might add, having a good time and even a slight good social part too. SiMPLE as other servers is always evolving. I hope it evolves toward the place that all folks wish to come play. If we use Sunshines idea, we get to elevate further in the medication part, upgrading to amphetamines! She must be a hoot!!!
Apology Dak if you took it the wrong way or I was unclear. I get sick of the children here or the adults, age wise at least, whom reduce their actions to adolescence, for whatever they feed from it. As the game ages, most either GROW UP for the first time in their lives, or if we are lucky enough, they die off from attrition. Still hope to see you around and know you are moving up to BF5.

#27 2019-11-02 20:13:49

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 10 Opera 64.0

Vojislav wrote:
AlboBallist wrote:
Vojislav wrote:

As i said your accuracy of report and feeling of the moments are very low. The guy you have reported for a tk or disrupting got a warning , i gave it, but you were too much over focus trying to argue with me . I have no reason to lie, especially about you.

I doubt. There was no warning message.

#28 2019-12-28 22:38:40

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

Today at guadalcanal around 21:30 (German time zone) player "LEDANCEUR" was damaging friendly vehicles. He took cars and drove them to planes multiple times. He was once kicked and a ban awaits him. Unfortunately I cannot provide a screenshot at the moment, but you can see the logs where other users also complain(report).

#29 2019-12-30 13:19:35

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

Again, today at Guadalcanal around 12:15 (German time zone), player "Meaw" has been attacking Japanese main base over and over, even though I verbally told him not to do so.

https://imgur.com/a/hcbiLfi
I found another rule violency by player "qq" (some fakist) at bocage. Previously I was taking off at runway and was damaged to 30% of health (he noticed who I am and stopped), then a minute later he finished me with a bf109 he raped  (as he was allied).
https://i.imgur.com/di6yJw5.png

Last edited by AlboBallist (2019-12-30 14:18:17)

#30 2019-12-30 14:28:07

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 71.0

AlboBallist wrote:

Again, today at Guadalcanal around 12:15 (German time zone), player "Meaw" has been attacking Japanese main base over and over, even though I verbally told him not to do so.

https://imgur.com/a/hcbiLfi
I found another rule violency by player "qq" (some fakist) at bocage. Previously I was taking off at runway and was damaged to 30% of health (he noticed who I am and stopped), then a minute later he finished me with a bf109 he raped  (as he was allied).
https://i.imgur.com/di6yJw5.png

Thank you, it was Ahmed.

Board footer