#1 2019-10-02 21:19:06

Dav8
Player
Windows 10 Firefox 69.0

nameless admin abuse

Nameless seems like a bias admin.
I was appealing for abusive play of another gamer (disruptive gameplay), and he did nothing.
Then I shot couple of rounds in vehicle of that abusive player and I was banned for 15 min, WITHOUT ANY WARNING.

BR,
Dav

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#2 2019-10-02 21:53:41

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

Re: nameless admin abuse

Without warning?

Boah... seemse a bit Shämeless tongue

(Sarcasm off)

Last edited by Arkos (2019-10-03 18:27:22)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2019-10-02 23:06:35

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 69.0

Dav8 wrote:

Nameless seems like a bias admin.
I was appealing for abusive play of another gamer (disruptive gameplay), and he did nothing.
Then I shot couple of rounds in vehicle of that abusive player and I was banned for 15 min, WITHOUT ANY WARNING.

BR,
Dav

Dav, I was online and I can give witness you shot your friendly plane down to 50% because someone else took it faster. It was only 15 minutes, so don't make scenes, please. I don't know what are you talking about that abusive player, I didn't notice really.

P.S. I spent the half of the round in the Alt+Tab mode, banning the trolls. The other part of the round I was busy with instigating the noobs from the opposing team to their active actions. I didn't follow all the reports and dialogues. It's almost impossible.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#4 2019-10-03 13:58:51

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

Excellent,

and thanks for the hard work sir!

People tend to forget admins cannot see all. If u ask for admin help it most likely already too late for admin to see hour problem. Worst move u can make is misbehave yourself. Because u called for an admin he/she will see YOUR wrong doings.

Try to keep away from TKers and trolls. DO NOT SHOOT OTHER PLANES TAKING OFF BECAUSE U DIDNT GET IT. Super annoying! Sabotage your own team... wtf are you thinking?

Dav8 good u report here. Take care and have fun!

Last edited by iCQ (2019-10-03 13:59:20)

#5 2019-10-03 21:35:00

Dav8
Player
Windows 10 Firefox 69.0

ok, i see that there's no point in reporting anything cos' u aint' gonna do anything.

but some facts need to be said, as looks like u obviously have different interpretation of rules depending on day/admin.
so, when i get tk'd, player who did it gets away with warning (gazala map couple days or so ago, more than 1 admin present).
i, however, damage other's plane (not cos' other player took it faster-i was cca 50-100m away from plane spawning point, just in case u didn't saw that right), and get banned for 15 mins. NOT WARNED, NOT JUST KICKED, BUT BANNED FOR "ONLY" 15 mins. Just in case u are following players, as u say u do, then u should have saw me zillion times in the game back up few years now, and saw that i don't play abusive, nor talk trash, nor tk. that's called reputation.

i didn't sabotage my own team but tk/troll, if u didn't read my previous post. unless u think tk/trolls are useful members of team????
btw, saw others (not just couple times) killing tk'ers to get them off (and rightfully so, i should say), but didn't saw them banned (rightfully not banned, also).

sure that admins cant see all, but that's just no excuse for demonstrated behavior yesterday.
if admin will punish only what he/she sees, then not much use, or u need to have at least half population of players to be admins...

when i got back and confronted nameless about ban, he kicked me from server for spam reason.. then he did follow dialogs.. if that's rule then come and see amount of spam talk when nameless and player named Merlin are online at same time (so far ALWAYS on different sides in the game).

Conclusion - don't pretend that u have actual rules same for everyone, cos' it aint' true, not at all.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#6 2019-10-03 22:27:47

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Chrome 77.0

It was pretty hard Caps Lock spam.

#7 2019-10-03 23:17:41

Dav8
Player
Windows 10 Firefox 69.0

well now, u complained earlier u didn't see what i wrote, so i made sure u saw it then..

make up ur mind, can u see comments or not...or just ones u want to see

#8 2019-10-04 00:26:04

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

Dav8 wrote:

ok, i see that there's no point in reporting anything cos' u aint' gonna do anything.

but some facts need to be said, as looks like u obviously have different interpretation of rules depending on day/admin.
so, when i get tk'd, player who did it gets away with warning (gazala map couple days or so ago, more than 1 admin present).
i, however, damage other's plane (not cos' other player took it faster-i was cca 50-100m away from plane spawning point, just in case u didn't saw that right), and get banned for 15 mins. NOT WARNED, NOT JUST KICKED, BUT BANNED FOR "ONLY" 15 mins. Just in case u are following players, as u say u do, then u should have saw me zillion times in the game back up few years now, and saw that i don't play abusive, nor talk trash, nor tk. that's called reputation.

i didn't sabotage my own team but tk/troll, if u didn't read my previous post. unless u think tk/trolls are useful members of team????
btw, saw others (not just couple times) killing tk'ers to get them off (and rightfully so, i should say), but didn't saw them banned (rightfully not banned, also).

sure that admins cant see all, but that's just no excuse for demonstrated behavior yesterday.
if admin will punish only what he/she sees, then not much use, or u need to have at least half population of players to be admins...

when i got back and confronted nameless about ban, he kicked me from server for spam reason.. then he did follow dialogs.. if that's rule then come and see amount of spam talk when nameless and player named Merlin are online at same time (so far ALWAYS on different sides in the game).

Conclusion - don't pretend that u have actual rules same for everyone, cos' it aint' true, not at all.

Buddy reporting DOES do something! Especially when u report something real. Good job comming here and take the time to inform and explain.

Dav8 wrote:

well now, u complained earlier u didn't see what i wrote, so i made sure u saw it then..

make up ur mind, can u see comments or not...or just ones u want to see

I think he AND you were both pretty clear. Anyway take good care and have fun!

Last edited by iCQ (2019-10-04 00:27:57)

#9 2019-10-04 13:45:19

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

Please understand the only way this admin can be semi corrupt is because he also very pro and fair. Please respect his decision and function. He and others here have a hard time enjoy the game as it is because they also have to do their job. And no they cannot see everything... and yes they might make mistakes. But they give you their time to answer you! And also they be there when u in trouble.

Again they cannot see everything, remember the maps are large and the ingame chat is little. Hell, sometimes they maybe have a bad day as well, just like you (read: us). Try to not insult them or deminish their job please!

I am quite sure some players underestimate the job at hand. And i am not talking about you Dav8. I see it in general in the abuse/ban section. Lack of understanding what it is they have to do WHILE playing and trying to enjoy the game.

Sure, u can claim they "work too much"... well the rules are the rules. Dav8 try come play at aX for a change... u quickly go back here after one night with trolls!!!! ?

Not that i want to put the admins down at aX, they are great guys too but busy and cannot be there 24/7.

I would like to take a moment for all the admins:
my_job_sucks_mugs149116287066835256.jpg

and

307142_pc2585742624680709987.jpg

Ok that looks gay, sorry! Couldn't find a good one bfor the post gets locked, i spam way too much already anyway

Last edited by iCQ (2019-10-04 14:01:39)

#10 2019-10-04 16:54:21

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 2003 Chrome 57.0

ia9nYmw.png

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#11 2019-10-05 06:26:20

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

Nice website for virgins and losers u got there ABAS smile try sunglasses next time bud.

I don't get it... why people have to click and search everything? Fine but do not come complain u cut urself by a sharp knive u found in my cupboard. I told you before: free to come and go on your own responsibility. I never said u'd be safe with me.

And they said it wasnt possible, HAH! Now those pigz be 6 foot underground, choking on their own words. Ya'll should know that if u with me, yo life becomes a memory. And that, it aint no threat... it be a promise, i swear on my mothers soul... u'll be on da ground... out cold... blood drippin' outta yo heads bullet hole. When a crime is commited, betcha im in it. Ya'll hear the click of my rifles as i step over the bodies of my arch-enemy rivals.
-=| FaTaLiTy |=- a.k.a. iCQ

https://youtu.be/vnciwwsvNcc

The complain section of simple (or was it aX) big_smile

Last edited by iCQ (2019-10-05 06:48:50)

#12 2019-10-07 12:08:50

Dav8
Player
Windows 10 Firefox 69.0

iCQ wrote:

Please understand the only way this admin can be semi corrupt is because he also very pro and fair. Please respect his decision and function. He and others here have a hard time enjoy the game as it is because they also have to do their job. And no they cannot see everything... and yes they might make mistakes. But they give you their time to answer you! And also they be there when u in trouble.

Again they cannot see everything, remember the maps are large and the ingame chat is little. Hell, sometimes they maybe have a bad day as well, just like you (read: us). Try to not insult them or deminish their job please!

I am quite sure some players underestimate the job at hand. And i am not talking about you Dav8. I see it in general in the abuse/ban section. Lack of understanding what it is they have to do WHILE playing and trying to enjoy the game.

Sure, u can claim they "work too much"... well the rules are the rules. Dav8 try come play at aX for a change... u quickly go back here after one night with trolls!!!! ?

Not that i want to put the admins down at aX, they are great guys too but busy and cannot be there 24/7.

I would like to take a moment for all the admins:
http://bf.spcl.tk/1942/wp-content/uploa … 835256.jpg

and

http://bf.spcl.tk/1942/wp-content/uploa … 709987.jpg

Ok that looks gay, sorry! Couldn't find a good one bfor the post gets locked, i spam way too much already anyway

Been on AX and played there as well. Seems like no admin there is ever present, so trolling, basesniping, tk, etc happens often, when finaly something like autokick happens.

ofc admin can see all and be allmighty, but ffs if u ban someone u should know plays correct 99% of time and do so without warning or comment, then consider resigning admin duty. hell, no one forces u to be an admin, if thats too much trouble for ya. just be ordinary player and no sweat, no nothing. but if u already are an admin, do be correct at what u do. u said it yourself - its a job.

and do tell me if u think that damage by shooting at plane (not destroying it) deserves a ban?

#13 2019-10-07 14:40:08

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 68.0

Hi Dav.  Sry to hear that your calls for admin were not dealt with.
Unfortunately, admins cannot see or respond to everything.

The admin did see you shooting at a teammate, and dealt with it.
Yet that is somehow wrong?

Never retaliate Dav..

#14 2019-10-07 18:42:12

Dav8
Player
Windows 10 Firefox 69.0

ok,any new post who cant read my previous posts will not be responded anymore.
dont know u blind, cant read or what?
if u have nothing smart to add, dont repeat your posts defending admin response..

need just one answer - do u think shooting a team plane deserves ban?
without any explanation, without warning without simple kick....

Last edited by Dav8 (2019-10-07 18:44:10)

#15 2019-10-07 19:33:00

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 68.0

Nice attitude there.  Equal to the colorful comments you made after the 15 min ban I see..
So in hindsight, 15 mins clearly wasn't enough..

#16 2019-10-07 19:38:17

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 69.0

Dav, calm down.

#17 2019-10-07 21:47:41

Dav8
Player
Windows 10 Firefox 69.0

hahaha...sure, ban me for 100 days...but u cant answer simple question now can u?
attitude? for what, asking a simple yes/no question? what are u, 4yo?
when no facts, then threats? nice one vertigo. maybe ban every1 who argues with ya.
was right when said comment here cant solve anything cos u just playing dumb.

#18 2019-10-07 23:38:24

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 68.0

Threats?  There were no threats.  I mistakenly tried to explain the process in post #14.
Rather than try to understand that, you respond only with hostility.
Enjoy your toxic life..

#19 2019-10-08 01:19:48

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

Dav8 wrote:

ok,any new post who cant read my previous posts will not be responded anymore.
dont know u blind, cant read or what?
if u have nothing smart to add, dont repeat your posts defending admin response..

need just one answer - do u think shooting a team plane deserves ban?
without any explanation, without warning without simple kick....

Yeah Dav8 please man, calm down, three admins here present for you, u cant make them say what you want to hear! That'll be insane!
(no, thrust me, u dont want admin insane in here, u'd be toast by now)

i get ur point anyhow, man ur back already calm DOWN bud

Last edited by iCQ (2019-10-08 01:21:04)

#20 2019-10-08 02:58:40

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

Oh an yes, nameless is biased, i heard one girl say the other day: "he just calls me when he wants...."

so there you go.... big_smile

p.s. she also said she was about to dumb him tongue

Last edited by iCQ (2019-10-08 02:59:22)

#21 2019-10-08 21:33:36

Dav8
Player
Windows 10 Firefox 69.0

pretty sure bias means something else....generally.

3 admins u say...
to sum it up:
one, who started this by being very fearsome to me but not to other players, now has comments like "calm down"
second, who threatens that he would be ban for even longer period, and i am being toxic by just few comments and a question
and third who is trying to put all this on funny side.
actually, i am all for third approach, but so far ur comments made it impossible.
you only needed to do 2 things (maybe ur not old enough to understand were ur mistakes are..) :
1 answer one simple question stated in couple of my comments ()
2 admit u were being too hard with ban punishment (thats 100% true and u all know it) for "crime" committed

or is that comment of yours telling me forget about it: "u cant make them say what you want to hear!"
if thats the case, then run along and forget about all of this, may close down this topic if that is ur official statement

now, if this is act of hostility, then earth is flat...

oh, if questions can make u insane, pls dont go to forum.

Last edited by Dav8 (2019-10-08 21:34:27)

Board footer